Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, I didn't know you were so good at ordering dinner like that. Makes me realize that I have raised quite a young man."

Halfway through everyone's meal Miss Helen speaks up.

"Okay everyone, here's a little exercise. Moms, take a bite from your son's plate and put it on your fork. Now go ahead and feed it to your son. Yes like that. Remember the eye contact. Now boys take a small piece of meat and in your fingers and feed it gently to your mother."

Billy takes a small medallion and Monica gently opens her mouth, never taking her eyes away from her son.

"Now, moms, take your sons fingers and lick them clean."

Monica smiles at her son and starts gently licking Billy's fingers. She puts two fingers in her mouth and gently sucks on them. A gentle moan escapes her lips as she feels her panties starting to get wet again.

After everyone was finished Miss Helen starts up again.

"Okay, I think its time we move on. Go ahead everyone just look into each other's eyes like before. Boys gently kiss your mother now. Now moms, go ahead and respond to your son's advances. Run your hands across his face and gently play with the back of his neck."

Miss Helen can see that Penny from New Zealand and her son Danny are ahead of everyone else. Mother and son are already making out.

"I see that two of you are getting ahead of the rest of us. That's okay, there's no right way or wrong way. Penny, Danny go ahead and continue on."

"The rest of you now just look into each other's eyes. Now moms, try to tell your son what you want. Tell him what you need tonight. But no words, just tell him with your eyes."

Monica looks at Billy. The boy's cock is rock hard, starting to leak, his briefs becoming soaked with teenage precum. As his cock still leaks the precum has started to leak all the way through his shorts. He puts a hand on his lap, trying to cover the evidence, hoping that his mother doesn't notice.

"Boys, now kiss your mother's neck. Now gently run your tongue along her neck and lick the back of her ear."

Monica is so excited she can't think straight. She had no idea that just looking at her teenage son like this would make her so horny. Just then Monica's body shudders and shakes. Her eyes close. She tries to hold it in but a gentle moan escapes her lips.

"BILLY!! MY GODDD!! OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!" OHHHHHHHH!!"

"Mom, did you just...??"

Monica whispers into her son's ear so no one else can hear.

"Sweetheart, I hope the others didn't hear it, but I just creamed my panties."

Miss Helen speaks up.

"Hey everyone. We have our first orgasm!"

Everyone looks at each other.

"Monica, our pretty Italian lady from San Francisco just our first orgasm. Monica don't be embarrassed honey. The fact that you had an orgasm from just kissing and eye contact tells you what a sexual person you are. Billy, you are going to be one very very lucky boy!"

"And don't worry about your dress. Inez our laundry lady is an expert at getting rid of any stains of any kind. Believe me she's seen it all. For that you win one of our special Playground necklaces. Yours will have your and Billy's names engraved on it so you can wear it the rest of your life."

"One thing we have to get out of the way...as we continue on orgasms are not only normal, but they are totally encouraged."

"Mom, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life! Mom, my cock is so hard I can't stand it."

"I know you are. I think you and I better get out of here...let's go back to our room, so we can have some...fun."

"Fun mom? Are you gonna show me your fun clothes?"

"Yes."

"Okay everyone, good job. That was your first seminar. Everyone have a good time?"

Everyone looks around and nods yes.

"You all anxious to get back in your own cottages and be alone?"

"Yes!!"

"Okay then. Let's all meet for breakfast tomorrow, say around 10 am. We'll continue on. One thing though, and this is important. Whatever happens between the two of you, please no touching each other. Kissing is fine but no touching or any genital contact with your partner."

Everyone looks at each other, obviously disappointed.

"Tomorrow's seminar will involve a lot of touching...trust me."

Holding hands Monica and her teenage son walk back to their cabin. The moon is out and there is a slight ocean breeze. Once inside mother and son look each other and are a bit unsure of what to do next.

"Honey, I'm going to change. I gotta get out of this dress before I have a permanent stain in front. If you don't mind I'm going to freshen up and change into one of my "fun" outfits. Then we can sit out on the veranda and have a drink. Why don't you pour us a couple glasses of wine while I change?"

The teenager opens the bottle of white wine while his mother anxiously busys herself in the bathroom. About ten minutes later the nervous mother walks out to the veranda to join her teenage son.

Billy Martino is blown away by the sight before him! Monica Martino, high class corporate attorney, single mother, is standing there wearing a sexy black romper and matching black panties. The short silk pajamas make her slim tanned legs stand out. Billy notices that his mother is wearing a pair of black patent heels. A pearl necklace and matching pearl ear rings complete her outfit.

"Well, Billy. I told you on your birthday I was going to start wearing some more ''fun" things around you. Is this...fun enough?"

"Mom...I can't..."

"You know I spent all that time at the gym and went on that diet. I'm down to a sleek 116 pounds. I wanted so much for you to like my new body. I did it all just for you Billy."

"Mom, I'm the luckiest guy here, I know."

"Honey, I told you I was working on my glute exercises. What do you think of my butt? You like?"

Trembling, not knowing what response she's going to get from her son, Monica anxiously turns around so that her son can check out her ass. The tiny black panties show off the delicious curves of her rock hard tanned ass globes.

"Billy, I know Miss Helen said we aren't supposed to touch each other, but I don't think it would hurt if you had a quick feel of my glute muscles. Here, go ahead."

The youngster nervously sticks a hand out, touching her ass.

"Don't be so shy honey. Go ahead and run your hand back and forth. MMMMM. yes like that. You...like?"

"Shit mom, I don't know what to say."

"That's okay darling. Miss Helen told us its perfectly okay just to look at each other. Let's sit here and just look out at the ocean."

The delicious hard body mother sits next to her teenage son. Both of them are incredibly nervous. The youngster can feel his cock throbbing, begging for some kind of release. The river of precum has made a huge wet spot on the front of his pajama bottoms.

Shit, I hope she doesn't get mad at me, the youngster thinks. Teenage boys aren't supposed to get a hard on in front of their own mother! Monica's cunt starts to moisten at the sight of the boy's wetness, but she pretends not to notice.

"Isn't it beautiful out here, Billy?"

"Uhhh...yes mom. It really is. Its about the nicest place I have ever seen anywhere."

"Yes, it is. And I am just so glad that I'm sharing it all with you. You know honey, I have a confession. I've been a bad mom in a few ways."

"Mom, no way. You've been the best mom I can ever imagine."

"Darling, you know I've worked so hard for a long time. I've really tried to work my way up the corporate ladder. Lots and lots of late nights and working weekends. Now with this merger, they just told me they want me I'm on the fast track to become a full partner in the firm. I'll make 7 figures easy."

"Mom, that's great. I think its cool my mom is a big time lawyer."

"Darling, it means I'll have to be gone a lot. Lots of out of town trips. And I'll be working late almost every night. And it isn't right to do that to you."

"Mom, I'm 18 now. I'll be alright."

"Darling I've thought long and hard about it. I really think I've neglected your...development."

The teenager just looks at his sexy mother, not knowing what she means.

"Darling, there's more to life than just dollars. There's nothing more I want that to see my darling son...become a young man."

Monica grabs the shy teenager's hand and reaches over and kisses him. The teenager shyly kisses her back.

"Darling, that's not the way Miss Helen taught us tonight. Kiss me...and look into my eyes."

Mother and son's eyes meet and they kiss. A soft gentle kiss, barely touching lips. Then another kiss, this time a bit harder. Monica gently moans and kisses her teenage son a third time. By now the teenager's cock is rock hard, desperately trying to escape the confinement of his shorts.

"Billy, that's the way. You are such a good kisser. I want you to kiss me like that all the time."

Mother and son share another glass of wine, enjoying the moonlight and each other. Monica looks and sees its past midnight.

"Darling, we've had a long day. Let's go to bed and get some sleep."

"Okay mom."

She grabs the teenager's hand and mother and son walk back into the bedroom. They crawl into the huge heart shaped bed. After spending the whole day with his sexy hard body mother and with everything that's happened, Billy is so horny he can't think straight. What the teenager doesn't know is that his gorgeous brunette mother is every bit as horny as he is.

"Billy, come over here and kiss me goodnight."

The totally aroused boy crawls over to his mother's side of the bed and they kiss again.

"Good night darling,"

"Night mom."

Just before turning out the light the sexy mother has something important to say to her shy teenage son.

"Darling, remember what we talked about. I know that sleeping with your mother is going to...cramp your style. Billy, you are 18...and becoming a young man...and I know how horny you are. It's perfectly okay with me if you have to...masturbate. I told you before that I'm really horny too. I have my dildo and I'm planning to use it...a lot."

Billy can't believe it. He knows there's no way he can just pull out his cock and start beating his meat with his own mother next to him hearing everything. But, she just said she's going to...dildo herself?

"Here, darling, I'm going to turn over and face away so that you can have a little privacy. I'll try to get to sleep. That way...you can masturbate all you want."

Not saying anything mother and son turn away from each other. The trembling youngster doesn't know what to do. His ball sack is swollen and he needs to beat one off. Billy tries to sense if his mother is asleep. Monica tries her best to lay perfectly still so not to bother her darling boy in his most private moment.

Monica Martino, gorgeous single mom, is dripping wet from the excitement. She tries to picture her son on the other side of the bed, stroking his 18 year old cock. How big is it? How much sperm will he shoot? Will he think about for his mother what he finally lets go? Or will he fantasize about one of those milf porn stars on his computer? Maybe he'll fantasize about the sexy older Miss Helen. He really seemed to be interested in the stunning blonde bomb.

On the other side of the bed, the teenager is restless. His breathing becomes labored and he turns over, desperately trying to get comfortable. Then he turns over on his side again. Monica, her senses on high alert, decides to speak up.

"Darling, are you okay over there?"

"Shit mom, there's no way..."

"No way what darling?"

"Mom, I mean there's no way I can...jack off with you right next to me. I mean I can't get hard...or anything."

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry. Whats the matter?"

"Mom, I mean you're so god damn hot. But you're my mother! There's no way I can beat one off with my own mother right next to me."

"Oh Billy, I'm sorry about that. I never really thought about it that way. I mean I heard you at home all those nights and I just thought we could both masturbate all we want like we both do at home."

Monica hears her son's thrashing in the bed and finally tells her boy.

"Billy, I know you've got a problem over there. You're absolutely miserable, aren't you darling?"

"Yes mom, I'm pretty miserable over here, yes..."

"Can I turn over? I have something that might help."

Just then the sexy dark haired beauty turns over and faces her son.

"Geez mom, now...you're looking at me! I mean you're looking at my...cock."

"Well, how about I showed you a little something to get you started."

Monica then crawls over and straddles the teenager. She takes her sexy black romper and pulls it over her head. The 18 year old boy is speechless as his eyes feast on his sexy mother's big tits.

"Darling... is that better? I mean...do you think you can get nice and hard if you stared at my tits?"

"Mom, you are soo...ohhhh shit...beautiful."

"Darling go ahead and grab your penis if you want. Go ahead."

"Mom, you're going to watch me? Beat off?"

"Well, how about I play with my tits...while you go ahead and stroke your cock?"

The teenager can feel his virgin cock is starting to get hard. His smoking hot mother is showing him her tits and wants him to jack off while she watches? Young Billy starts to realizes that this may end up being the best two weeks of his life! The youngster nervously grabs his hard cock and runs his hand up and down while Monica grabs her nipples, gently squeezing them.

"Darling, here. Let me get the tube of gel. That will feel better."

Monica's eyes are transfixed on the 18 year old boy laying there, his hand stroking his now well lubricated cock, the boy's throbbing organ shining in the dim light and a river of precum now oozing out of the boy's inflamed red cock head.

"You like mommy's big titties, don't you darling?"

The boy nods...yes.

"Yes...and mommy loves to watch her darling boy stroke his big cock! Darling I never knew your cock is so beautiful. Please darling, stroke that big beautiful cock for your mommy!"

The trembling boy strokes his cock, now starting to lose his inhibitions. His eyes are glued to his mother's hands pinching her swollen red nipples.

"Mom...!! I never..."

"You want mommy to take off her panties, don't you darling? Maybe next time. Right now go ahead Billy!! Stroke it!! Good boy!! Stroke it for mommy!! Go ahead Billy!! YES!!"

The boys slippery hand is a blur as it travels the length of his swollen organ. The wet squishy sound fills the room as the teenager is getting close. Monica knows just a little more.

"Go Billy!! GO DARLING!!"

"OH SHIT MOM!! I'M GONNA...SHOOT IT!!"

The sex crazed mother crawls up a bit closer as she doesn't want to miss this for the world.

"ON MY TITS DARLING!! LET IT GO!! ON MOMMY'S BIG TITTIES!!"

Just then the 18 year old teenager has the best orgasm of his life.

"MOM!! SHIT!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"-!!"

"YES BILLY!! LOOK AT IT!! CUMMIN ON MY BIG TITTIES!!"

The first couple ropes of teenage spunk land on Monica's big tits. A third misses the mark and hits her on the side of her chin. Monica comes in closer so that the next spurt hits her in the left eye, then a blast hits her on the forehead. Monica giggles and urges her teenage son for more, but the boy's cock is done, at least for now.

Young Billy looks at his pretty brown haired mother and is shocked by what he sees. His mother's tits and face are covered with his teenage sperm. His mother is going to be so pissed that he jizzed all over her face! She'll probably want to get back on that plane and head for home.

"Mom, I'm sorry! I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. It's just that...you're so fucking hot and I..."

"Darling! Don't be sorry. It was...wonderful. I loved watching you stroke your cock for me and...well, the fact that you...came all over me...well, I loved it. I hope we can do it again, that is, if you want to. I know that once isn't enough for you. Maybe this time we can get a little more...playful."

The trembling teenager doesn't know what to think. His sexy olive skinned mother just let him jack off while she showed him her big beautiful tits. She watched everything and actually seemed to like it when he exploded all over her. And she isn't pissed! And now she says she wants to get MORE playful?

"Darling, I can see your big cock is still hard."

"Mom, I'm sorry. Its just that spending the whole day with you. You looked so hot in your dress on the plane. Then we got here and all the talk about sex. Then the way we kissed. When you kissed me back. I almost shot off in my pants at dinner. I tried everything not to lose it right there just looking at you."

"Darling, I would have liked it if you...came in your pants at dinner. After all, I creamed my panties at the table. It actually would have been fun if we...you know...together..."

Mom, then now you show me your...nightgown and everything. And now you just showed me...your..."

"Tits? Darling, do you like looking at your mother's big tits?"

"Mom, I...guess you're right. Mom, I guess...I just can't control myself. I mean I just jacked off and shot my junk all over you."

"Yes...you did. You are just a healthy normal young boy. You know your mother has...needs too."

"Mom, I know. Maybe I should go for a walk on the beach while you...do yourself."

"Darling, no way. I mean you just stroked your cock for me. Maybe I should...dildo myself while you watch. Would you like that? You want to watch me...fuck myself with my dildo. I mean you already watched me once."

Young Billy Martino thinks back to the night that he stood at the doorway of his mother's bedroom and watched her plunge her dildo into her swollen mommy hole, screaming his name. But this would be a whole lot different. This time he would be right there next to her as she screamed.

The shy teenager's cock is starting to leak precum. Even though he just had a huge orgasm, the 18 year old's organ is hard again and he needs to cum again...soon.

"Darling go over and open my suitcase and get my dildo."

"Mom, you...brought your dildo? I mean...you're gonna...?

"Yes. I need to cum just like you did. I mean here I am at this beautiful Caribbean resort for two whole weeks with my sexy 18 year old hunk of a son. What woman doesn't fantasize about that? Here, help me take this off."

The sexy mother pulls the sheer cum stained romper over her head. Her almost naked hard body shines in the moonlight coming through the big window. She gets on her back, nervously smiling at her son. The only thing in the way are her tiny black panties.

"Darling get up here...closer... Now straddle me so you can see everything."

The nervous teenager is beside himself! He is straddling his gorgeous mother, his throbbing cock sticking straight out. He needs to stroke himself again, right now, but isn't sure if he is supposed to.

"Billy, now first let me get...warmed up. I'm going to...finger myself first."

Monica Martino slowly puts a hand inside the tiny panties and lets out a gasp when her fingers hit home.

"Billy, my darling sexy son. I just love looking at your big...penis...I mean...your big...cock. It's so beautiful. It's so hard. Is it hard...for mommy?"

"Uh...yes mom. I mean yes, you're making it all hard."

"Billy look close. Mommy's panties are getting all soaking wet. That means I love...looking at your big cock."

Just then Monica makes eye contact with her son and puts another finger in her swollen cunt.

"OOOOOOO!! Mommy just put another finger in her little...pussy. You like...watching your mommy darling?"

"Uh...yes...I do..."

"Darling, I think mommy's all warmed up now. I wish I could let you take them off me but we might do something...really naughty. I better keep my little panties on. Sorry darling."