Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexy mother adjusts her panties but suddenly the tiny black string starts to rip.

"Oops...mommy's going to tear new new little black panties. Maybe mommy better be careful."

The sex crazed mother has half a mind to just rip the damn panties off but she is enjoying the tease so much. She is now totally into this, spread for her teenage son. The nervous virgin boy can't believe what he is seeing! Monica takes the dildo and slowly works the rubber phallus under the tiny black panties and puts it at the entrance of her swollen dripping wet womanhood.

"Billy, mommy can't stand it anymore. I have to...fuck myself...now. Mommy needs to cum...reallly bad. If you want to...you can stroke your cock again for mommy...at the same time."

Billy watches intently while the sexy milf mom, never losing eye contact with her shaking son, takes her hand and and slowly put her dildo an inch inside...then slowly another inch. The dildo is starting to disappear into her dripping wet tunnel. Monica's eyes roll back in her head as more of the fake rubber cock hits home.

"MY God Billy!! I haven't fucked my dildo for a few days. I'm...really horny darling. Billy, is it okay if I fantasize about you...my big beautiful boy...with your big cock? Can I fuck myself while I think about what it would be like if you were actually fucking me?"

"Uh...sure mom."

"MMMMMM!! YES. MOMMY'S GONNA FUCK HERSELF REALLY GOOD...AND I"M DREAMING ABOUT YOUR COCK IN ME...BILLY, I'M GONNA TALK...REALLY DIRTY NOW, OKAY?"

"UHHH... SURE MOM. CAN I...TALK DIRTY TOO...WHILE I...JACK MY COCK?"

"SURE DARLING. I WANT YOU TO...THINK ABOUT...FUCKING ME...REALLY GOOD..."

Just then the 40 year old divorced mother plunges the dildo all the way inside. The rubber cock is totally inside the wet warmth of Monica's love nest. Her trusty dildo has found her inflamed cervix.

"BILLYYYYY!! MY DILDO...OH MY GODDDD!! MY FUCKING DILDO!! IT'S HIT...BOTTOM!! BILLY LOOK AT YOUR MOMMYYY...ALL SPREAD FOR YOU..."

"OH MOM...I MEAN...I NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE..."

"BILLY, IT'S TIME. YOU WANT TO WATCH MOMMY...GO?"

Billy isn't sure what she means, but if she wants to..."go", it sounds pretty good to him!

"YES MOM...I WANT TO WATCH YOU GO..."

The sex crazed mother slowly works her dildo in and out of her soaked honey hole. She can't take her eyes off her teenage son's dripping wet cock. Billy knows he doesn't want to explode right away. This is just too good. He wishes he could make this last forever.

"OHHHH BILLY!!...YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK...I CAN SEE IT'S OOZING...ALL DRIPPING WET...FOR MOMMY. NOW BILLY, I'M GONNA FUCK MYSELF REALLY GOOD NOW...OHHHHHH MY GODDDD! YESSSS!! BILLY...NOW WATCH YOUR MOMMY...GO!!"

By now the horny mother has found a good rhythm. The bed shakes and the sounds of squishy sexual bliss fill the room. The teenage boy urges his mother to go on.

"MOM!! YES MOM!! GO!!"

"BILLY, I'M GOING TO...GO...HARDER...YES!! REALLY HARD...FUCK ME BILLY!! STROKE THAT BIG FUCKING COCK DARLING...!!"

"MOM...FUCK YOURSELF HARDER MOM!! GO MOM!! GO!!"

The horny divorcee is on the edge, just a little more...

"BILLY!! STROKE THAT BIG DICK!! GO AHEAD AND CUM...FOR MOMMYYYY!!"

"MOM...WHERE??? CAN I CUM...ON...??"

"BILLLYYY!! GO AHEAD AND CUM ALL OVER MOMMY'S PANTIES!!"

"MOM? YOU'RE GONNA LET ME??"

"BILLY!! PLEASE...SHOOT IT!! ON MY PANTIES!!"

The shy teenager aims his cock head at his mother's dripping wet panties. As the boy's first blast hits the tiny black crotch and her hand. The excitement of her teenage son's orgasm gets Monica off as well.

"BILLY!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN TOO!! WATCH MOMMY CUM!! CUMMIN FOR YOU DARLING!! CUMMIN FOR YOUR BIG COCK!!"

The hard body divorcee's gutteral moan fills the room. She then lets out a scream of incestuous bliss.

"BILLLYYYY!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

The teenager cock explodes as rope after rope of his sperm hits his mother's hand, soaking the rubber phallus. Another jet of warm teenage spunk hits the target and lands on her crotch, but most of the boy's hot white cock sauce lands on her tummy.

Both mother and son try to catch their breath after what had just happened. Both of them look down to see ropes of Billy's teenage sperm

covering her belly and two big ropes on her tiny black panties. Some of the boy's semen starts to rundown the side of her thigh and onto the bed.

"OHHH BILLY!! MY DARLING BOY!! YOU...CAME SO GOOD FOR MOMMY! BILLY, LOOK AT MOMMY'S LITTLE PANTIES. THEY'RE COVERED WITH YOUR SPERM!! DID YOU HAVE A GOOD CUM DARLING?"

"Mom...yes. That was...the best. The absolute...best..."

"Billy, I never came like that before...never. Just looking at you...stroking your big cock..."

Monica takes her hand and runs it over her tummy, then tastes her teenage son's semen.

"Billy, it...tastes so good. Really...a little salty but mostly really sweet. I love it."

"Mom, you're going to eat all...my junk?"

"MMMMMM!! Yes darling...yes. Mommy's going to eat all of your...junk."

After they clean up mother and son are ready to finally get to sleep.

"Billy, we better get some sleep. We're supposed to meet for breakfast at 10. Miss Helen told us we have a long day ahead. She and Julian have a lot to show us."

The teenager's cock starts to stir. After today, what's in store for tmorrow?

"Billy, I'm so glad we're here...at this beautiful place. I just hope you don't get bored spending two whole weeks here with your old mom."

"Mom, I'm having the time of my life so far."

"Me too. night darling."

"Night mom."

"Darling, you know what?"

"Darling, if I didn't love you so much, right now you'd be fucking me."

The teenager's cock starts to harden once again. Is his sexy brown haired mother actually thinking about letting her son...fuck her?

"Darling, what are you thinking about right now?"

Billy knows he better not let his mother know what he's really thinking about. That might ruin this whole vacation!

"Uh...mom...nothing really. Just thinking about what a great time we had today. And..."

"Darling. I have to be honest with you. Right now I'm thinking about nothing but how wonderful it would be if you weren't my son. And how much I want your cock in me...fucking me all night."

Billy doesn't know exactly what to say. It seems his mother is telling him she wants him to fuck her...or is she?

"Billy, I loved what we did tonight but your mother is still horny. Your mother needs a good fucking. But we are mother and son. Mothers and sons can't have sex. I don't know what we are going to do...I don't know how I can get to sleep with your big beautiful cock right next to me..."