Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monica...come here and turn around...now hon, shake that little ass for me...!"

Monica bends over and shakes her ass. The tiny cheeks jiggle as Helen is beside herself.

"God Monica!! Please show me those glute exercises sometime. I'd love an ass just like yours."

"Helen, it's been a lot of hard work but it's paid off. Billy is in love with my tiny butt. Now show me yours."

Helen bends over and spreads her legs, Monica can see her asshole open up just a bit. She thinks about Helen's son Julian who is in love with his mother's ass and wonders if her darling son Billy will ever get his cock in there.

"Lets go hon...we have a horny 18 year old boy out there waiting for us. I think he's waited long enough. Let's get this party started..."

Holding hands the statesque blonde and Billy's brown haired mom walk out to the living room. The 18 year old boy is blown away by the two smoking hot older women parading around in front of him. Billy can't take his eyes off of the perfectly round boobs of the classy fuck bomb Miss Helen, her big round tits clearly visible thru the sheer hot pink see thru teddy. The youngster has seen Miss Helen's long tanned legs, tiny ass and huge boobs before, but this time is different. The smoking hot older woman is clearly showing herself off just for him. The boy's cock springs to life.

Monica, in her orange see thru top, smiles at her son as Billy nods his approval. Monica turns around and spreads her tanned legs. The tiny string of her orange panties rides deliciously up her ass crack.

"You like darling?"

Monica teases the boy by spreading her ass cheeks. The horny teenager can see his mother's tiny asshole slowly open. Miss Helen, watching Monica almost stick her asshole in her son's face, sits on the couch next to Billy.

"Hey Monica, don't let your son hog that ass of yours. Let me get a little peek at your goodies."

Giggling, Monica sticks her ass in Miss Helen's face. Billy watches the gorgeous blonde kiss her ass cheek, then starts to lick her ass, working her tongue down the back of her leg.

"Billy, get in her hon. Get a taste of this orange flavored oil I put your mother. She has one cheek for each of us. Good boy, now lick down her leg like I'm doing."

Monica's cunt is dripping wet as her new friend, the spectacular older blonde, and the teenage boy are licking her rock hard ass, traveling down the back of her legs. She playfully pulls away.

"Hey you two, you almost made me scream and were just getting started!

Remember we're supposed to get Billy's expert opinion of these see thru teddys and this flavored oil."

Helen stand up and slowly turns sround, shoving her tits together. Billy notices that her nipples are quite red and swollen.

"Billy, what do you think of Miss Helen's big titties? You want mommy to get a boob job so I can have nice silicone titties for you?"

"Mom...yes. They're...incredible."

"Billy, I bet if you play your cards right, maybe later you'll get to stick your cock in there. What do you think Miss Helen, can Billy stick his cock between your big round titties?"

"Yes, as long as he promises to stick his cock in a couple other places too."

Just then Miss Helen gets on her back facing Billy. Monica gets the cue and lays on her back next to her new friend.

"Billy the company just came up with these new panties. They're called easy off. Get down here, between my legs. Now go ahead and slowly pull them off...now down my legs...good boy."

The teenager finally has a closeup inside Miss Helen's pink birth canal. Monica is a bit jealous as Billy seems quite enamored with the gorgeous blonde's dripping wet snatch. The blonde bomb spreads her long slim legs, then pulls them back, giving the youngster a naughty smile. The teenager is speechless as the gorgeous blonde is openly showing the teenager her dripping wet fuck tunnel. As Billy's hot mother looks on, she starts to get excited as hell watching her darling son with this beautiful blonde woman.

"Billy now look at your beautiful mother. Slide her panties down...now off. What do you think?"

Even though he has put his teenage cock inside his mother's dripping wet fuck tunnel countless times in the last week, the dripping wet cunt of his mother drives the 18 year old crazy.

"Billy I need your opinion, did they slide off okay? You didn't have any problem getting them off?"

"Uh...no Miss Helen."

"Now Billy, our panties are coated with flavored oil and our...juices. Go ahead and give your mom's orange ones a taste."

The teenager puts his mother's orange string next to his nose inhaling the aroma then licking the wet crotch.

"You like? Can you taste the orange flavor?"

"Uh yes..."

"Now Billy, go ahead and do the same to mine. Mine are strawberry."

The two older women are almost beside themselves watching the horny 18 year old boy lick the crotch of Miss Helen's panties.

"Billy, can you taste just a hint...of strawberry?"

"Yes..."

"Billy can you taste my...juices as well?"

"Uhhh...yes."

"MMMMM!! Thats good. I think these panties are a winner, don't you Monica?"

"Yes, definitely."

Helen stands up and grabs Monica's hand. Together they look at the teenager's sweating body.

"Monica, I think we've done a job on poor Billy. Look at the front of his briefs."

"Yes, Helen. Billy's briefs are soaking wet."

"Maybe we better let him relax for a few minutes. Billy, I'm going to put on a little music. Your mom and I are going to dance a bit okay?"

The two older women are still sporting their see thru teddys and matching stiletto heels.

"Billy, you know what these heels are called?"

Uh...no."

"Billy, these are special 5 inch stilettos. The are called fuck me shoes."

The music starts, a fast number from a few years ago. Helen grabs Monica's hand and the two milfs dance to the music. Billy can see they they aren't taking their eyes off each other. Monica does a couple dance moves she learned years ago from her cheerleading days. The sex crazed milf, never taking her eyes off the lovely blonde bomb, undulates her hips, then looks down at her tiny pink panties and licks her lips. Monica's sexy dance has Miss Helen literally quivering with lust. For a couple of minutes the two older women have totally forgotten about the 18 year old boy sitting on the couch.

"Yes Monica...shake it hon!!"

Monica turns around and shakes her tiny ass. The hardbody's tiny butt jiggles deliciously as Helen stares at her ass.

"Ohh...Miss Helen...you like?? You want...my ass?"

"Oh God yes hon!! I'm so fucking horny...just looking at your ass..."

Not to be outdone, Helen spreads her long tanned legs and grinds her pelvis to the drumbeat of the music. Monica looks down, smiles and licks her lips, making it clear to Miss Helen what her intentions are.

"I can't wait to get a good taste of strawberry flavored pussy..."

Just then a slow number comes on. Monica puts her arms around her new blonde friend. She grinds her pelvis against Miss Helen's blonde body. The two older women are in a world of their own. The high powered undersexed corporate attorney is definitely the agressor which is fine with Miss Helen.

Monica whispers into Miss Helen's ear.

"Lets give Billy a show he'll never forget."

"MMMMM!! YES!!"

Billy sits on the couch staring as his dark haired hardbody mother and the sultry older blonde kiss. Monica puts her hands around Miss Helen's ass pulling her tight against her. Miss Helen's arms are around Monica's ass grinding against her as they start making out. The two women are grinding hard against each other as the slow sexy song comes to an end. Suddenly another fast one. Monica and Helen giggle like two little girls as they are totally into the music and each other.

Monica licks her lips and looks down at Miss Helen's dripping wet snatch. Helen nods yes. Monica gets on her knees and Miss Helen grabs the back of Monica's head and pulls her against her cunt.

"MONNNICA!! YESSSS!! LICK MEEEE!! OH MY GODDDD!! IT'S...INCREDIBLE...!!"

Monica grabs Helen's big fake boobs as her tongue bathes the insides of her dripping wet womanhood. Monica's face is covered with Miss Helen's strawberry tasting juices. Billy finds it exciting as hell that his brown haired mother seems to be the agressor. He wonders if his sexy mother has ever done this before with another woman.

"Monica, turn around..please. I want some of that "

Monica turns around and straddles the lovely blonde's face. Watching the two smoking hot older women, young Billy's cock is threatening to rip a hole in his briefs. He has a thought to just pull his cock out and jack off all over the two older women, but he has a feeling that later on they have something planned for him. Billy has watched a lot of lesbian porn on the internet but nothing like his smoking hot mother and the gorgeous older blonde beauty.

The two women are writhing on the floor. Monica is on top of the blonde milf, her mouth buried in Miss Helen's dripping wet canal. The blonde cries in pleasure and grabs Monica's rock hard ass, pushing her hungry twat to her face. Helen sticks out her tongue and instantly finds her throbbing clit. The two older women are locked in a sixty nine, neither one of them paying one bit of attention to the horny 18 year od boy on the couch. The sounds of muffled moans and screams fill the soundproof cabin.

"HELEN!! YESSSS!! PLEASE!! DON"T STOP!! DON'T EVER...STOP!!"

"MONICAAAA!! GO FOR IT!! SHIT!! HON, YOUR MAKING ME...CUMMMMMMMMMM!! YESSSSSSS!! IIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

With the two women's mouths buried in each others throbbing cunts, Helen gently bites Monica's swollen clit, sending her in a lust filled frenzy. She screams as her orgasm fills the cabin.

"EEEEEEEIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The 40 year old mother and her 50 year old friend lay there in the after glow of a mind blowing sexual experience. Monica turns around and whispers to her new friend and now lover.

"Helen, I've never before...I mean...that was...the most incredible..."

"Yes...it was."

They kiss, still not paying attention to Billy. Monica still isn't done. She has never had any feelings for another woman and has no idea about how lesbian sex is supposed to play out but all she knows is that somewow...someway...she needs to fuck this blonde beauty.

"Miss Helen...I don't know how we're supposed to do this, but I want to...fuck you...now."

Miss Helen realizes that the teenage boy has been sitting there the whole time. The poor boy must be going crazy. Monica suddenly realizes that her darling teenage boy has seen a side of her she never knew existed until a few minutes ago. All she knows is that she wants more of this blonde beauty. She thinks fast and suddenly has an idea.

"Billy, mommy and Miss Helen aren't done. Are you still okay with mommy and Miss Helen...?"

"Yes mom, I mean, I'm just fine with it."

"Monica, don't worry about your darling son. I have a feeling that between the two of us we'll give your son all it can handle."

"Thanks darling. You heard Miss Helen. She and I will definitely...make it up to you...later."

Miss Helen lays on the couch and puts her head on Billy's lap between his legs. Monica climbs on top of the blonde beauty and straddles her swollen cunt, grinding her horny cunt against her quivering gash. Helen can't believe how Monica seems to be controlling everything. She can feel Monica's rockhard pelvis start to rub against her dripping wet hole. Monica pulls her head up just a bit and kisses her darling son who has patiently watched her live out one of her wildest fantasies.

"Billy, can mommy...fuck Miss Helen. Please?"

On the bottom Miss Helen reaches up and grabs Billy's head and pulls him down, kissing him.

"Billy, your mommy's going to fuck me now..."

Monica grinds her cunt against Miss Helen's. Their bodies bathed in sweat, the two lovers lick lips.

"MONICA!! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

"OH MISS HELENNNNNN!! YES!! GONNA FUCK YOU GOOODDDDD!!"

"HARDER MONICA!! GO GIRL!! GOOOOO!!"

Just then Monica grinds her cunt a bit harder and her clit rubs against Miss Helen's swollen nub, driving them both to the peak...

"MONICA!! CUMMMIN HON!! CUMMMIN SO FUCKING GOOODDDD!!"

"HELEN!! ME TOOOOO!! AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAIIIIEEEEE

AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The screams of pleasure fill the bedroom as the youngster had a front row seat watching his sexy brunette mother fuck the 50 year old Miss Helen.

"Billy, your mommy and I are going to the bathroom and get cleaned up. I'm sure your mommy agrees were just getting started."

The teenager nods yes. Helen walks quickly into the other bedroom and comes out carrying a little red pair of striped briefs.

"Billy, why don't you put these on for us and we'll be out in a few minutes."

The teenager looks at the tiny silk briefs. They are nothing more than a crotch and some string. As his mother and her new friend-lover walk into the bathroom giggling, Billy struggles to put on the tiny silk briefs. They're not very comfortable as the silk underpants may be a size too small, but the teenager figures that if women can wear this stuff then its okay for boys to wear this too.

In a few minutes the two women walk out, each dressed in a short robe and panties. Helen has let her long blonde hair down and his mother has freshened her make up. The two women, just ten minutes ago bathed in sweat, look absolutely stunning. They hold hands as they walk out to the living room.

Sitting on either side of the teenager, they kiss his neck. Helen licks his ear lobe and Monica whispers into the other ear.

"My darling, Helen and I feel so bad for neglecting you. I bet your poor cock is miserable. Billy, I think it would be fun if all three of us danced a bit, okay?"

"You know Billy, dancing is nothing more than sexual foreplay. You dance for us...and we will rock your world..."

Helen puts on a fast number. Billy remembers a few minutes ago how how his horny mother and Helen got when they danced for him. Now he'll be in on the fun. The two women make eye contact with the teenager and shake their bootys to the beat of the music. Helen's eyes travel down to the tiny crotch of Billy's tight fitting silk briefs. She smiles at the youngster and licks her lips. Monica catches everything.

"Helen, hon, you got the hots for my son's 18 year old cock?"

"I think you know by now, I can't wait. Comon Billy, you have two horny milfs dancing just for you. Show us some of your moves."

Billy Martino's dancing skills are pretty limited but he has an idea what Miss Helen wants. He thrusts his hips, looks at Miss Helen and licks his lips. Two can play that game. Monica again catches what's going on.

"Billy, if I didn't know better I think you're trying to seduce Miss Helen. Look at her darling. She wants it, don't you, Miss Helen?"

Monica goes over to Billy and pulls his red silk briefs down to his knees. Helen gasps as the boy's throbbing cock sticks out straight at the lovely blonde.

"Billy has your mommy been taking good care of your beautiful cock?"

"Uhhh... yes Miss Helen."

"Monica have you been...draining those beautiful balls every night?"

"God yes. I think the boy has a never ending supply of sperm in those big testicles."

As Billy dances to the music, The teenager's flaming red cockhead makes the gorgeous blonde's mouth water.

"Helen, look at his pisshole. Look at that juice oozing out. Does that look good to you?"

Monica pulls the boy's briefs all the way down then puts the crotch against her nose, inhaling the aroma of her sweaty youngster. She grabs Billy's cock and runs her hand along the throbbing shaft.

"Helen, come here...get a taste of my darling boy."

The horny blonde fuck goddess doesn't have to be told twice. The teenager's cock looks too good to resist.

"MMMMMM!! YES!! I'LL DEFINITELY HAVE A TASTE OF THAT!"

The 50 year old milf, who is definitely an expert at all things sexual, in reality has quite a limited sexual experience. Young Billy Martino is actually the first male she has ever been with, besides her ex husband, young brother who died years ago, and her three sons.

Helen gets on her knees and runs her tongue along the boy's cockhead. She moans as she gets her first taste of his teenage precum. Monica kisses her son's asscheeks, licking the backs of his thighs. The youngster is in heaven as the two older women orally attack him from different directions.

"Billy, look at me...watch me...please."

Billy makes eye contact with the sultry blonde. She takes the boy's cockhead between her lips and she gently creates a vacuum with her mouth. Billy can start to feel his mother work her tongue between his asscheeks. Is she going to...lick him...there? Billy can sense that his mother is desperate to get her tongue in there. The teenager spreads his legs a bit as his mother moans, her tongue working further up his ass.

"Monica, hon, how you doing back there?"

"Just fine Helen, just figuring out how much I love the taste of teenage ass. How bout you?"

"Billy's precum is delicious...makes me want the full meal deal."

Not taking her eyes off the youngster she goes down on the boy's throbbing fuck stick. Her fingers gently fondle the boy's swollen scrotum as she relaxes her mouth and forces her mouth all the way down. She has easily deep throated the boy's cock.

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMFFFFF!! MMMMMMMM!!"

Monica can hear Miss Helen along with Billy's moans but she has other things on her mind right now. The brunette mother licks the edge of her teenage son's asshole, teasing the toy. Helen grabs the boy's hands and steers them to the back of her head.

"BILLY GO AHEAD!! FUCK MY MOUTH!! GET YOUR DICK DOWN MY THROAT!!"

The 18 year old slowly shoves his cock deep in Miss Helen's hungry mouth as it slides easily down her throat. The youngster has a feeling that the pretty blonde has a lot of experience at sucking off teenage boys.

Monica pulls her tongue off her boy's ass for a minute to say something.

"BILLY, YOU HEARD MISS HELEN. FUCK HER MOUTH!! GRAB HER HEAD AND FUCK HER PRETTY MOUTH WHILE I LICK YOUR ASSHOLE...!!"

The teenager slowly shoves his cock down Miss Helen's mouth. Again her throat muscles relax and Helen's lips are suddenly full of Billy's pubic hair as her throat is stuffed with teenage cock. He starts humping against her mouth as his mother sticks her tongue deep inside her son's ass channel.

Billy isn't going to hold on for another second.

"OHHHH STITTTTTT!! CUMMMINNNNNNNN!! UGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

Helen gags as the boys blast of teenage spunk hits her throat. She pulls her mouth back a bit and lets the teenager shoot his semen in her mouth. Helen swallows the first rope of Billy's thick sperm, then lets the boy's white cream fill her mouth as she tastes the boy's semen. Monica's tongue is buried in her son's shit tunnel as she can feel Billy's body shudder. She can hear the gurgling sounds of Miss Helen swallowing her darling son's baby batter.

After a minute Helen can feel the final tiny spurts coming from his cock. With the boy's mother's tongue still in his ass, Helen stands up and kisses Billy.

"Billy, You came...so much. I loved it..."

Monica stands up and kisses her son.

"Did you enjoy that darling? You like being serviced by two hot...older women?"

"Yes...mom. I did. I mean it was...incredible."

"Helen, thank you so much for taking good care of my darling son. Let's go to bed. Billy, darling, I want to watch you...fuck the shit out of Miss Helen Then...you're going to fuck the shit out of your mother."

The two milfs, one a brown haired hardbody and the other, a tall tanned blonde with long tanned legs that go on for miles and a perfect pair of fake tits, take the boy's hands and lead him onto the huge heart shaped bed. Before she gets into bed with Billy and his mother watch as Helen quickly rolls another joint.