Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monica, look at your son. He's scrumptuous. You are one very lucky girl."

"Let's just say that Billy and I have enjoyed your lessons, haven't we darling?"

"Yes..."

The three of them pass the joint around. Monica had definitely lost any inhibition and the teenager is ready to fuck one or both of these smoking hot women.

"Billy, why don't you lay on your back? Your mother and I are going to ride your beautiful young cock."

The teenager doesn't have to be told twice. Billy quickly lies on his back, his throbbing fuck pole standing straight up.

"Monica, look at him. See how all that precum is oozing out of the head of his penis? I can see Billy is ready. Monica if it's okay with you, I'm going to get some of that."

The weed has done nothing to Billy's horniness. All he knows is that he has to get his cock inside a pussy...now.

The elegant blonde climbs over Billy and straddles him. Her beautiful steel blue eyes make contact with the youngster then slowly she lowers herself onto the teenager's cock.

"OOOOOHHHHH!! YESSSS!!"

"MISS HELEN!! SHIT!! IT'S IN YOU!!"

"YES IT IS!! I CAN FEEL IT FILLING ME...COMPLETELY. MONICA!! HIS COCK IS...HUGE!!"

"HELEN, HONEY. YOU LIKE MY DARLING BOY'S DICK, DON'T YOU?"

"OHHH YES!!"

"OKAY BILLY, THEN GO AHEAD. GIVE IT TO MISS HELEN!! GIVE IT TO HER GOOD!!"

The teenager starts thrusting upwards and the blonde's blue eyes roll back in her head as she humps the teenager. In a minute the clumsy boy and the smoking hot blonde have a rhythm going. Monica has an idea.

"COMON BILLY!! FUCK MISS HELEN!! FUCK HER!! HARD!!"

The dark haired milf mom can see that her son's face is overcome with excitement and pure animal lust. She climbs over the boy's face and lowers her dripping wet pussy over the teenager's mouth. Billy knows by now what his mother wants. He sticks out his tongue as Monica feels the youngster's tongue in her horny gash. She moves just a tiny bit until she feels the boy's tongue hit her clit. Monica screams as her orgasm hits her.

"BILLLYYY!! YOUR TONGUE!! YOU FOUND MOMMY'S CLITTYYYYYY!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE"

The teenager, his face now covered with his mother's juices, groans and lets go.

"NO!! CUMMMINNNN!! SORRY MISS HELEN!! YOU'RE JUST TOO FUCKING HOTT!! IT'S JUST TOO FUCKIN MUCH!!

UHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The blonde bomb can feel her insides start to fill with the teenager's thick cock cream. The excitement of being with two beautiful older women has been too much for the teenager.

"BILLY!! THAT'S OKAY. YOU LET GO INSIDE ME... I CAN FEEL IT WAS A BIG ONE."

Young Billy knows that he was having the tme of his life and he just may have screwed it up. After watching Julian fuck the his lovely blonde mother and make her orgasm multiple times, the youngster just dumped his load in her before she even got going.

Miss Helen can sense that the teenager is upset.

"Billy, thats okay hon. I just think you may have been caught up in the excitement of being with two women at the same time. Maybe it was the weed."

Billy's mother having climbed off her son's face after riding his tongue to a mind blowing orgasm sees that Billy is upset.

"Miss Helen, I wanted to...I mean...I watched Julian and everything and I just screwed it up."

"Billy, don't worry. We'll get it better next time. Monica, Maybe it was my fault too. I think Billy and I just need some...practice."

The teenager can't believe it. The gorgeous milf says..they need practice?

"Yes Miss Helen. I think you and Billy should have a lot more practice. Is that okay with you darling? Do you want Miss Helen to teach you so that you can fuck her just like Julian?"

"Yes...Miss Helen. Teach me...how to...hold it longer..."

After having sucked the teenger's cock and swallowed a mouthful of the boy's spunk, then having her horny cunt filled with Billy's premature ejaculation, the lovely blonde can see the boy's cock starting to already stir again. Monica sees this and smiles at her anguished son.

"My God...Billy! Your cock is getting hard again! Look Miss Helen, it's starting to..."

Billy, I think we can start your lessons now. This time youre going to lay me on my back and fuck me like a slut, okay hon?"

"Uhhh yes."

"Billy darling, mommy's going to be right here next to you, okay? That way I can learn a few things too."

"Monica...premature ejaculation happens quite a lot when the boy is just too excited. But Billy is already hard again. So it really isn't a problem. It just means that the teenager boy isn't getting enough..relief."

The lovely blonde kisses the boy while his brown haired mother goes down and puts the teenager's half erect cock in her mouth.

"Good girl. That will definitely help speed up the process. Can you feel Billy getting hard again?"

Monica, her mouth full of cock smiles and nods yes. Once Billy's cock is hard again she takes her mouth off of the boy.

"It's ready, Miss Helen. It's ready for you."

Miss Helen gets on her back and spreads her long tanned legs. The hot pink stilettos are a mile apart and high in the air as her swollen cunt is spread wide open for the teenager. Billy, his confidence starting to come back, gets into position. As he mounts the blonde 50 year old beauty, he thinks to himself that he better not screw this up again. Miss Helen grabs the youngsters cock and in a second the boys cock is squarely aimed at her pink wet hole.

"Go ahead Billy...fuck me..."

Billy steals a glance at his mother who is right next to the horny boy and the blonde milf.

"You heard Miss Helen, darling...go ahead and fuck her...just like you fuck mommy."

Billy pushes and his cock easily slides down the delicious length of Miss Helen's birth canal. The long legged blonde then wraps her tanned legs around the youngsters hips, locking them into place.

"Go ahead Billy...now fuck me...fuck me...good..."

The blonde milf and the teenager make eye contact as Miss Helen's face is filled with lust. No smiling, no kissing, no lovemaking. This is about one thing. She wants Monica's boy to fuck her just like her son Julian has learned to fuck his mother.

The teenager starts thrusting his hips as Miss Helen's tanned legs wrap tighter around the boy.

"BILLY!! FUCK MEEEE!! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!! YESSSS!!"

The boy and the blonde now have found their rhythm. Miss Helen thrusts her hips upwards matching the boy's thrusts. Billy shoves his cock as far as he can inside the blonde and holds it there, feeling Miss Helen's cunt muscles squeezing his dick. Miss Helen orgasms, her face filled with animal lust.

"BILLY!! YES!! I'M CUMMING!! CUMMING HARD ON YOUR BIG FUCKING COCKKKKK!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Monica is beside herself, watching her darling son gain confidence with every cock thrust. The clumsy shy kid is turning into quite a lady pleaser in the last few days.

"YES BILLY!! YOU MADE MISS HELEN GET OFF!! NOW GO AHEAD AND FUCK THE SHIT OF HER! LOOK AT HER. SHE WANTS MORE!! BILLY, GO GET IT!!"

Billy has made the beautiful blonde orgasm but he's not close yet to his own. He revels in the moment as he's got his teenage cock buried inside the beautiful 50 year old blonde driving her crazy while his own mother is urging him on.

"BILLY!! GO HON!! FUCK MEEEE!!"

Billy's premature ejaculation is now a long way in the rear view mirror as his hips thrust hard, pounding the spread eagled blonde. The teenager grabs Miss Helen's long legs and pulls them over her shoulders, driving his cock even deeper into her horny cunt. The youngster knows that for the first time, he's in charge. The beautiful blonde just lays back and enjoys the Monica's darling son drive his dick deep into her, just like her son Julian. The teenager grabs Miss Helen's ass for leverage and pounds her senseless.

"BILLLYYYYY!! CUMMING AGAIN!! OHHHHHH SHIT!! YESSSS!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

Billy's brown haired mother watch her son gain skilll and confidence with every thrust of his teenage cock. She hoped that soon it would be her turn to enjoy her son's new found skill. Monica could tell by the quick short thrusts and the frenzied look on her son's face that he wasn't going to last another minute.

"OH SHIT MISS HELEN!! I CAN"T LAST ANY...OH FUCK!! CUMMIN!!"

Pinned underneath the teenager, her long tanned legs tightly wrapped around the youngster, the gorgeous older woman howled with glee as she felt the first jet of Billy's seed hit her cervix. Billy held her ass tight for leverage as he unloaded his warm nut inside Miss Helen's love hole. Helen, completely caught up in the excitement of the young boy's newly found skill, had her third orgasm.

"BILLY!! AGAIN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

As the youngster dumped the last tiny spurt of his sweet sperm into the 50 year old blonde, he finally collapsed on top of her, this time completely exhausted and totally spent. His mother, the hardbody raven brunette beauty, gave the couple her approval.

"Great job you two! It looks like Billy is quite a quick learner."

"My Godd hon, yes. Your son is...just amazing. I was just in a wonderful sex fog. All I wanted was more of his cock. I actually forgot how many times I orgasmed."

"I counted three."

Helen kisses Billy. They look at each other.

"Billy, thank you for the most amazing experience."

Monica chimes in,

"Helen, I'm sure Billy would love a lot more of your lessons, wouldn't you Billy?"

"Yes mom...a lot more lessons...Miss Helen...right?"

"Billy, before I give you your next lesson, you're going to spend an hour fucking your mommy. Look at your mommy. Tell her what you want."

"Mom, give me a few minutes to rest. Then I want to fuck the living shit out of you."

"MMMMM...Yes!!"