Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, really? Another two weeks? You know what I feel but...how about your job?"

"Billy, I just completed one of the biggest corporate mergers in history. The firm has told me to take as much time off as I want."

"So...you want us to stay?"

Billy, yes. And I can see by the bulge in your trunks that you're okay with spending another two weeks at this wonderful resort with your horny mommy...and a 50 year old blonde who wants your cock...24/7."

"God yes mom."

"Well, Billy, Miss Helen told me that our cabin has been rented out so if we do stay, we'll have to stay with Miss Helen. You okay with that?"

"Sure mom, I mean Miss Helen is cool. I really like her..."

"And you know by now I like her too?"

"Mom, I'm really glad you have met someone to hang out with. I always thought it would be cool if you found a nice guy...but Miss Helen...is really cool."

"Billy I do have something to tell you. Miss Helen has given us two options. We can stay in her extra bedroom or...we can stay in her bedroom with her."

"Mom, you mean the three of us? In the same bed? Like last night?"

"Well, darling, how about it? Can you stand...spending every night with two incredibly horny older cougars who want to suck and fuck your brains out 24/7?"

The teenager can't believe his luck! Another two weeks...fucking his gorgeous hardbody mother...and the sultry classy older blonde. Shit! She's way hotter than any of those porn milfs on his computer!

"Mom...as long as...when you and Miss Helen...you know...as long as I can watch."

"Billy, I promise you'll get to watch everything, just as long as when you fuck Miss Helen...I get to watch too."

"Sounds like a deal."

"So darling, I'll cancel our airplane tickets. Now my beautiful young stud put your arms around your mommy...and kiss me."

Mother and son share a long kiss, their oily bodies joining as one as their arms wrap around each other. Monica gets her son on his back and starts to pull his swim trunks down.

Billy, your cock...it's just so...beautiful."

"Mom, are we going to...fuck...here?"

"Yes. Billy. Mommy's always fantasized about someday being fuck on a beautiful tropical beach. Yes, you gonna give your mommy... some beach sex?"

"Mom, what if you...scream...like you do? I mean others will hear you and..."

"Yes. Billy I want everyone to hear me scream. I want to everyone to hear how much I love my beautiful boy."

A month later, the gorgeous 50 year old blonde lay on her back as the group of 6 mothers and sons sit around the heart shaped bed and intently watch their every move. A couple of the mothers are even talking notes.

"Now everyone, Billy and I have shown you 17 of the 120 different positions so far. Now, we are going to show you something a bit different. Most of you mothers will desire to take their son's penis into your rectum. So we will show you several ways how this can be done. Billy, why don't you get the tube of lubricant?"

Billy grabs the tube of the special lubricant. By now his cock is throbbing in anticipation. Getting to fuck the beautiful blonde in the ass is his favorite part of playing the "son" of Miss Helen. Miss Helen takes the tube and runs her slim long fingers up and down the boy's thick cock. Thankfully Miss Helen has taught the 18 year old boy the techniques of delaying his orgasm or he would have shot off in her hand.

"Billy, now go ahead...and make sure to get the lubricant deep in mommy's rectum."

As the lovely blonde spreads her asscheeks the boy puts a huge gob of the lubricant deep into Miss Helens quivering asshole. The tiny brown ring opens a bit in anticipation of the impending assault from the boy's cock. Billy can't believe that the gorgeous blonde resort owner is actually paying him $5,000 a week to play the part of her son.

He thinks for a second about his mother, back at the cabin, spending the day going over piles of legal paper. Miss Helen had hired Monica to be lead negotiator in the sale of her family's diamond mine. As he looks down at the blonde's now wide open asshole, he snaps out of his reverie. Miss Helen turns her head around and speaks to the group.

"Okay everyone. My darling teenage son is now going to put his penis deep into my rectum. And my son will fuck me to several orgasms before he finally ejaculates his semen deep into my bowels. This is extremely intense for both of us so please understand if Billy and I get a little loud and wild."

As the 6 mothers and sons look on Billy pulls Miss Helen's lond tanned legs back a bit, her sparkling white heels high in the air. She shifts just a bit so that she can pull her legs back a bit more.

The teenager can't take his eyes off of the feast awaiting him. The beautiful blonde's ass tunnel slowly quivers in anticipation.

"Now let mommy put some of the lubricant on your penis so you don't hurt mommy...good...now darling...go ahead and fuck mommy in

the ass..."

The six mothers and sons sit quietly at the edge of the bed while the lovely blonde grabs Billy's throbbing cock, guiding the dripping fuck stick into position. With one push, the teenager's cock is buried into the happiest place on the planet, deep inside the bowels of the lovely blonde cougar.

"OHHHH BILLY!! YES!! FUCK MOMMY...IN THE ASS!! YESSSS!!"

"OHHH MOM!! YOUR ASS...IT'S JUST SO DAMN...TIGHT...IT"S LIKE IT'S JUST...SQUEEZING MY COCK..."

"COMON BILLY!! GIVE IT TO MOMMY!! HARD SON!! HARDER!!"

The big bed shakes as Billy drives his cock deep inside Miss Helen's ass guts. He mind travels for a minute to his real mother who is back at Miss Helen's business office, hard at work on the sale of her family's diamond mine. He knows his own mother's tight ass will be more than ready for him later tonight. The youngster feels Miss Helen's ass muscles suddenly squeeze his turgid teenage cock, driving him crazy with animal lust. The blonde resort owner isn't long...until she...

"BILLLLLLYYYYY!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN LIKE CRAZY!! CUMMINNNNNNNN YESSSS!! AAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The sweat soaked teenager groans as he unloads his teenage sperm as far as he can inside Miss Helen's shit tube. Rope after rope of the boy's seed fill the orgasming blonde beauty.

"MOM!! IN YOUR FUCKINNNN BUTTTTT!! YESSSSSSS!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Billy Martino, totally spent, collapses on top of the 50 year old blonde fuck queen. The teenager had given her everything he had.

"OHHHHH SHIT MOM!! YOUR...FUCKIN...ASS...IT'S SO FUCKIN..."

After a couple minutes the sweat soaked blonde and her 18 year old teenage fuck mate regain their composure. Miss Helen looks at each of the 6 mothers and their teenage boys who have sat by the edge of the bed and have witnessed everything.

"Well, everyone, Billy and I hope you enjoyed watching us. Now it's up to each of you mothers to let your son experience what he's secretly wanted forever. Remember if any of you have any problems with any of this or you feel you need more...private...conseling...then let me know. Billy and I are always ready to help you and your son...become one."

In the last several weeks Billy Martino and Miss Helen have done several private conseling sessions in the last couple weeks. The teenager is always up for picking up an extra thousand dollars on the side, plus getting to spend some time fucking the beautiful Miss Helen isn't too bad either.

When Monica arrived back at Miss Helen's cottage she was in a particularly good mood. The hardbody brown haired milf mom had spent the day in Miss Helen's business office pouring over all of her documents from her family's diamond mine. Monica had no problem with her teenage son spending most days playing the part of Miss Helen's son, fucking her beautiful blonde friend while mothers and their sons from all over the world watch their every move. That was just fine with her just as long as she was able to spend every night with her face between her blonde fuckmate's long tanned legs at the same time she had her son's cock pumping his semen in her ass.

This evening Monica had finally finished going over all the paperwork and had some really good news for her beautiful blonde friend.

"Monica!! Hi babe!"

"Hi Helen...Billy! How was your day?"

"Well, Billy...let's say got an A today. He really performed...admirably. I think we sent 6 horny mothers away with a hankering for some ass fucking. And looking at the six stiff cocks on the boys, I think they are ready go give it to them."

"Helen...let's open a bottle of wine. I have some news...some really good news. It's definitely worth a bottle of wine."

"Billy, why don't you open a bottle of wine for the three of us?"

"Okay..."

Monica was beaming ear to ear as Billy poured them a glass of the white.

"Okay Helen, as you know, I haven't told you much about the sale of your family mine. I did that so not to get your hopes up."

"I know."

"Helen your family attorney and the company that was buying the mine had agreed it was to be valued at 800 million. I did a lot of digging and found it was worth a lot more than that."

"Really?"

"Yes. As you know the buyers were ready to close the deal. Well, I put an end to that. They didn't like me one bit, thought I was just a pushy broad. But I found out that you and your sister's mine is valued at $1.25 BILLION. Well, I held firm...and today we agreed on a deal. You and your sister will split 1.25 billion..."

"My Godd Monica!! You are...incredible! How can I ever...repay you...besides your legal fees of course?"

"Well, I was just thinking. Helen, as you probably know, I am falling in love with you."

The teenager knew that Monica has real feelings for her new friend but no idea that his mother felt that way.

"Monica, darling, you know I'm feeling things I have never felt before in my life. Yes, I'm in love with you too."

Helen, I've been thinking about this and I really want to know how you think. You know, since I met you I know one thing. I never want to spend another day without you. That's why I think...we should get married..."

Married? Did Billy hear right? The last few weeks the teenager has had the time of his life fucking his beautiful mother. And now he has worked himself into a great situation role playing the part of Miss Helen's son, fucking the gorgeous blonde in front of the new arrivals at the resort. And now, his mother wants...to get...married? What does that leave him?

"My Godd! Monica!! Yes!! I accept!! Lets get married!!"

As Monica and Miss Helen, put their arms around each other and share a long passionate kiss, the teenager suddenly feels left out. Monica knows exactly what her young son is feeling, and knows how to change his suddenly dour mood.

"Billy, darling, Miss Helen and I have already talked about spending the rest of our lives together. Billy, just think. Now you're going to be spending every night in bed...with your two mothers. How does that sound darling?"

It takes about one zillionth of a millesecond to sink in. Billy Martino, 18 year old kid, now gets to spend the rest of his life fucking smoking hot two mothers. Monica and Miss Helen give the youngster a naughty smile.

"Billy, Miss Helen and I are going to shower and change into something very fun. You go ahead and open up a couple more bottles of wine and get the weed out of the nightstand. I want to spend tonight with my tongue in my fiancee's horny cunt while you drive your cock in my tight little ass. You up for that darling?"

Later on that night the hardbody brunette was laying on her tummy. The breathtaking blonde was at the head of the bed, Monica's tongue buried in her gushing wet snatch. She howled with glee as Monica's tongue found the swollen bud of her inflamed clit. The teenager climbed on top of his horny mother, driving his his cock deep into his mother's tight ass channel. Miss Helen had a great view of Monica's pretty face, contorted with pure animal lust. She knew that Billy was ready to unload his semen deep into Monica's ass guts. She offered her encouragement to the youngster.

"BILLY!! YES!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!! HARDER BILLY!! POUND HER!! POUND HER GOOD!!"

"YES DARLING!! YOU HEARD MISS HELENNNNN!! FUCK MOMMY!! POUND MEEEEEE!!"

"MONICA...BILLY'S COCK?? FEELS GOOD DARLING?"

"MISS HELEN!! GODD YESSS!! HIS COCK!! IT'S SOOO...FUCKINNNN GOOOD!!"

The combination of his mother's tiny ass squeezing his cock and the two older women begging him to fuck her harder sent the teenager into a fuck frenzy. Billy grabs his mother's quivering hips for leverage and drives his cock as far inside of his mother's ass guts as he possibly can. No 18 year old boy could possibly last any longer. Monica can feel her darling son's cock thrusts start to get shorter and faster. She knows that Billy can't last too much longer. On her back Helen watches everything and knows that the teenager is about to explode inside her brown haired fuck mate.

"BILLY!! YES!! CUMMMM IN MOMMMYYYYY!! PLEASE!! NOWWWWWWWW!!"

"GO AHEAD BILLY!! LET YOUR MOTHER HAVE IT!! JUST REMEMBER TO PUSH AND HOLD IT THERE!!"

"MOM!! MISS HELEN!! OHHHH SHIT!! CUMMMIN MOM!! CUMMINNNN!!"

On her tummy, her face buried between Miss Helen's long beautiful legs, Monica's high pitch scream of pleasure fulls the room. The first spurt of the youngster's unloading cock drives his brown haired into a very intense orgasm.

"BILLYYYYY IT'S CUMMMINNNN...IN MEEEEE!! IN MY FUCKINNNN ASSSSS!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!"

As she orgasms, Monica's darting tongue finds the sensitive underside of Miss Helen's quivering clit. The excitement of everything makes the lovely blonde's swollen button start to shudder and in a second the 50 year old fuck queen orgasms.

"MONNNNCAAAA!! YOUR FUCKING TONGUEEEEE!! I'M CUMMING TOOOOO!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As the fuck happy trio lay in bed in the afterglow of a mind blowing fuck session, Monica suggests that she and her blonde fiancee jump into the shower. Billy, remembering the high pitched squeals of delight the last time they showered together, will have none of it.

"Mom? Miss Helen? How about me?"

"Monica, sounds like your son...isn't done quite yet. Maybe we should let him in on some shower sex."

"Sounds like fun! Getting all soapy and slippery with my darling son and my beautiful...fiancee. Doesn't get any better than that."

12