All Comments on 'Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 10'

by DanandMandy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Over the top

I feel that this series of stories is now getting "over the top". It started out as an enjoyable fantasy, but now it seems to be a case of how perverted can one get. The first chapters were (as a good story usually is)just about credible. It has now gone beyond those lines to become just another story of "What can I think of next for her to do?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Getting Better IMO.....

....and it was damn good earlier. This story is becoming one of my all time favourites and, believe me, I've read thousands of this type of erotica.

Maybe it's the Britishness about it and the fact that my won wife behaves a bit (not entirely though!) like Mandy when on holiday. A bit of sun, booze and being amongst people we'll never meet again brings out her exhibitionist tendencies.

If the Cap d'Agade is half as horny as this tale is then

I'd be booking for September; problem is that my wife is a primary school teacher and wouldn't be able to take time off after the summer holidays. (Bugger. Feck. Shite !)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Getting better and better

I'm so glad that you took the time to introduce your characters. Now, when the sex comes there are people involved. Keep on going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous