Two Weeks of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm, hell of a moment. Then what?"

"I... I gave him head."

"AMANDA, you didn't!"

"I did. I lost the plot completely. Though if the moment ever came I'd be able to shut it down quickly, but he kept egging me on."

"How big was he?"

"Very. Must be around 7-8 inches? Something around there."

"Holy shit, kid's packing. And?"

"And what?"

"How was it?"

"I mean it was a dick."

"Yeah but it was your son's! Little Jaquito. Admit it. You missed that special feeling."

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't, but last night he took it too far. He got dumped and I tried comforting him. Next thing I knew we were kissing. And then he put his hand down my pants and.. well, he started fingering me. This kid knew exactly what to do. Told him to stop and he didn't. I ended up slapping him..."

"Woah... I mean wow. How close were you to giving in?"

"Closer than I'd like to admit. I mean I really had to fight myself to put a stop to it."

"But why? Did it not feel good?"

"That's not the issue here, Mel."

"There you go, complicating things again. Jake's an adult and you are an adult. For god's sake you said you sucked his dick! Jeez Louise."

"It's not what I wanted for my own family, Melissa! I told you that before Jake was born. My husband is not someone who'd understand it, at all."

"Whatever you say. All I know is when the time came we talked about it as a family, Gary, the twins and I. And now we are tighter than ever. Shoot, Gary and Maria are on a trip right now, he's probably balls deep in her ass in our cabin up at Big Bear. I showered with Mia this morning. That girl ignores all of us for TikTok and her phone but when I'm in between her legs I feel her love. That's something only a family like ours can experience together."

"I suppose in that moment with Jake it's like... it's like we were communicating with our hearts... I could hear every need he had without him saying a word. Before he took it too far that is."

"Okay well if you're gonna make it all flowery like that,blegh. And you said I was the hippy in the family. That is quite sweet though."

"It actually was."

"I mean, Amanda, you told me hubby is going to be gone for the next few weeks. Now would be the time wouldn't it?

"I suppose we do have the benefit of privacy. And time."

"See? I know you said you didn't want it for your family, but what you really meant is you didn't want it for your husband. Is that about right?"

Amanda was quiet for a moment. She eventually looked down and nodded. She wanted this too. She had missed it.

"Hate to break it to you sis, but that bridge you're afraid of crossing, well, you're already on the other side. There's no undoing that blowjob. Pandora doesn't go back in the box. Genie doesn't go back in the bottle."

"Yeah, Mel, I get it. Thank you."

For a while Amanda sifted through her thoughts and Melissa gave her the time to collect herself. Eventually she tired of the quiet.

"So what now?"

"I guess now I'll talk to Jake. Tell him we can do this. That we can move forward. He probably really needs this after getting dumped by his first love."

"There you go, momma. Take care of your Jaquito."

As they sat in the kitchen, Mia had finally descended the stairs. She was 21, and every bit as beautiful as her mother. She had more Spanish features. A sharp pointed nose and distinct eyebrows. But her eyes were cut pieces of amber. Her legs were slender, like her mom's but she had small breasts. She was wearing an oversized hoodie with a wide neck. An absolute image of an apathetic Gen-Z. She was on her phone as she made her way into the kitchen. She walked over and pressed a glass into the fridge and got herself a glass of water.

"There's my darling. How are we, sweetie?"

"I'm okay. Hi Aunt Mandy." She said smiling, her eyes barely changing as she did.

"Hi honey, how are you?" Amanda asked. Inside her image of this quiet young adult had already been changed forever.

"I'm okay." She succinctly in a deep, apathetic voice.

Mia moved instinctively to sit on Melissa's lap, her eyes not moving off her phone screen.

"What are we up to?" Melissa asked her daughter.

"Nothing, just texting Maria. Her and dad are having fun." She said as she tilted her phone screen for her mom to see.

"Hah! I knew it! Show Aunt Mandy."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's okay she already knows."

Mia shrugged and turned her phone around. On the screen was Amanda's naked niece holding her phone above her recording a down angle shot of of someone fucking her. She couldn't see the face but Amanda knew already. It was like Melissa said. Maria was moaning wildly as her father's dick pumped in and out of her ass. The video had a caption across it that read "daddy filling my ass up". Amanda blushed immediately.

"Damn, they're really going at it!" Melissa laughed.

"She's obsessed with anal." Mia said, her tone barely changing.

"Look who's talking! You love when I tongue fuck your little rosebud." Melissa said right into Mia's ear, playfully biting it and kissing it.

Mia moved her neck to give mom more access.

"Mom..." she said with the slightest playful protesting tone. She was convincing no one.

"What? I used to do this with your aunt all the time." She assured her daughter, while simultaneously winking to Amanda.

Melissa continued planting kisses along her daughter's face and then moved the wide necked sweater down revealing Mia's neck and started kissing her neck slowly too. Mia closed her eyes and while still sitting on her mother's lap leaned back against her. Neither cared in the slightest that Amanda was there and Amanda didn't protest their exhibition either, other than a slightly obvious blush that painted her cheeks. Amanda could feel a carnal heat between her legs.

Melissa was now sucking at her daughter's neck, her hands started exploring her body. She lifted up her daughter's sweater, revealing her smooth abdomen. Her hands continued pulling the sweater up and finally revealed her daughter's B cups. She wasn't wearing a bra, there was no need with the sweater she was wearing. Melissa tweaked her nipples while kissing her neck. Their mutual moans were getting louder, this was going to escalate quickly. Amanda herself was starting to soak through her panties.

Melissa continues on by sliding her right hand down Mia's body and right down her faded denim short shorts. She was touching her daughter's pussy now, no care that Amanda was right there. But Amanda had to leave at some point despite not minding the show so much. She cleared her throat which immediately brought Mia out of her trance. Melissa looked up with her eyes, while she stopped kissing her daughter's neck. She was clearly annoyed.

"Sorry guys, I'd better get going now. Can't stay for the show."

"Yes, let's say goodbye to Aunt Mandy now!" Melissa said all too rushed. She was giving a look to Amanda that told her to get lost.

Amanda rolled her eyes and got up from the table. They walked her to the door, Mia in tow holding her mother's hand like a bashful teenager. Amanda hugged her goodbye and when Melissa too came in for a hug she whispered in Amanda's ear.

"Maybe you could join us some time." And she kissed Amanda lightly on the cheek.

"You really are crazy, you know that?"

Melissa winked coyly before closing the door just quick enough so as to not slam it. They stood in the doorway as Amanda made her way to her car. Not one second after the door was closed Melisa had bent her daughter over a table and yanked her shorts down and hungrily ate her pussy from the back. They would continue on like this all day.

Back at home Jake was growing restless. He leaned forward sitting on the couch he had groped his mom on the night before, his foot tapping incessantly. Amanda had not even looked at her phone or thought to text Jake, feeling like he could stew for a while as punishment. But Amanda had decided to move forward.

Jake's thoughts were going a mile a minute. Maybe I should come clean. Maybe I should tell her that Karen didn't dump me. He'd do anything not to have his own mother hate him. Amanda could never hate Jake though. Amanda was speeding home at the exact moment all these thoughts were going through his head. Jake had been so preoccupied with this that he had not yet texted back Karen for several hours now. The notification of her message caused his phone to intermittently blink a blue LED to remind him it was still there. Jake couldn't focus on anything else. She had been gone for a couple hours now.

Amanda had pulled over at a park. She was 2 minutes away from the house now but couldn't bring herself to finish her journey just yet. She parked and just sat there in her car. She was going to tell Jake that they could continue, but she needed to build up the courage first. She'd be giving away some of her power as an authority and she'd have to understand that. On top, she had to get over the fact that she would essentially be cheating on her husband. These thoughts bounced around like the atoms in a molecule, quickly and in large numbers. She started her engine once again and continued home. She was still shaking slightly.

Jake heard a click at the door and immediately shot upright. He stood to see as his mom walked into the living room and set her purse on the couch. She was wearing a jacket and her typical mom jeans, her white tank top tucked into them. She took her jacket off and sat down on the loveseat which was perpendicular to the long couch.

"Mom..." was all he could get out.

"Jake. We need to talk. There's a lot we need to talk about, actually. But I want to just say that I forgive you for last night."

Jake sighed an immediate relief and even began to choke up a little.

"Thank you mom. I am so sorry. Please believe me."

"I do. Wait right here."

Amanda made her way to her room and retrieved the key and the box from within her closet. She held it in her hands. She took a deep breath in and made her way into the living room. She unlocked it and proceeded to tell Jake the entire saga of her family. She told them of how she walked in on her sister and parents. She told him of her mom's own incest with her parents before them. The long lineage of incest on her mother's side. Amanda spent nearly a half hour from start to finish talking about how and why they had done what they did. The whole time Jake's heart was pounding. He barely remembered his grandparents but this wasn't something he could ever have pictured them doing.

"Do you understand what I've told you, Jake?" Amanda said after Jake was too quiet.

"Oh, uh. Yes. I'm sorry I'm just-"

"In shock, I know. But it's true sweetie. All of it." Amanda said, Jake's hand held in hers.

Jake looked down at the pictures that Amanda had laid out before him on the couch again. The naked photos of his aunt and grandmother from a little over 20 years prior. He felt like he was dreaming.

"So honey. I want to say that I think we can continue. I want to tell you that but there is a lot that you need to understand."

Jake's eyes widened and he could only nod in response to hearing those words.

"Your father can never, ever know. He's not like my parents. Or my grandparents. He won't accept this lifestyle for us. So we'll be discreet. Another thing, we are betraying your father. If we do this we have to make sure dad is always respected in everything we do. When he's home; you listen. He's your father and my husband first. What me and you do we do as mother and son. Are we good on that babe?"

"Of course, yes. I'm not trying to steal you from dad or anything." Jake said, not sure if he really meant it.

"Good. I want our relationship to mean more, honey.I want to be there for you in ways other mothers couldn't. The way my family could be there for each other."

At this point Jake just nodded at everything his mother was saying. He completely forgot he wanted to come clean about Karen dumping him. He didn't want to jeopardize this. Jake knew that he'd struggle finding time to see Karen if he and his mom were lovers.

"So... maybe tonight I can sleep in your room, mom?"

Amanda blushed slightly but smiled big.

"Yes you can, dear. But nothing before tonight. In fact I'm really hungry, actually. Let's get dinner."

"Of course, my treat."

"No, not your treat, silly boy. Save that money for gas. Come on. Go put on some real clothes." She said, lightly patting his cheek.

She got up from the couch and went to her room to freshen up, which included changing her panties as she had made a mess of her previous pair which were thin and black. Jake at the same time put on khaki chinos and a flannel button up. He did his best to fix his hair, it was as restless as he was before his mom came home.

Downstairs Amanda had put on a nice denim jacket and switched to black pants, still keeping her white tank top though.

"You look nice sweetie." She said lovingly, eyeing him from head to toe.

"You too, mom." Jake replied, not even able to slightly hide his nervousness.

"Come here."

Jake went to her and she pulled him in for a hug. Still holding him in her arms she looked into his eyes with the motherly look that filled him with warmth. She went in for a kiss, their first real kiss as honest lovers, one Jake didn't just force on her. Jake closed his eyes. She pressed her lips hard into his and he finally got to revel in how full they were. She didn't part her lips but it was definitely more than a motherly kiss. She pulled away, Jake's eyes still closed.

"Let's go, baby."

"Okay. Hey, what if I drove?" Jake asked his mother. He was curious as to her response.

She looked at Jake and raised an eyebrow.

"Hm. Sure, my little gentleman. That'll make it a real date"

She tossed Jake the keys to her SUV and they were off.

Amanda had decided on a nicer place than usual, an Italian restaurant near downtown. Together they sat and ordered drinks, Amanda a glass of red wine. For a while before their food was served Jake and Amanda just made eyes at each other. If someone had walked by they could hardly be blamed for assuming maybe they were a couple with a good 20 years between them. That would be if it weren't for the more than slight family resemblance. Jake took after his father but there could be no denying he was her son as well. Their hair was a near identical match of dark, dark brown.

At one point, Jake held his hand out and she offered hers. Across the table they held hands. Jake was still nervous with anticipation, but he was also smitten with his mother. He knew he had been lying to himself when he said he didn't love her like a girlfriend.

"Maybe I've been in love with her my whole life..." He wondered.

"What is it, love? You okay?" Amanda asked.

"Better now, mom." He smiled at her. He wasn't having trouble portraying a fake sadness for the breakup with Karen that never actually happened.

"Good, I'm so glad. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, ma."

She smiled big. She loved that response.

"When did you first start... wanting me?" She said, pausing in the middle of her sentence to look for the right words.

"Hmm that's a good question. I need to think back."

"That long huh?"

He thought back to high school, but it was earlier. He remembered an early masturbatory memory of her when he was just discovering himself. He remembered being repulsed by it. He didn't even know incest was a thing really until he saw a movie where someone had brought it up. He knew his mom was beautiful, but everyone says that about their mother's. Jake started to remember more and more details. He was in middle school. Their spring break trip to Disney world. He remembered that there was a particular bathing suit his mom wore. It was a one piece, but a sharp black one that had a cutout near midriff and ruffles where the holes for her legs were. And the deep V that it cut to her cleavage. Yes it was definitely then. Jake remembered awkwardly watching from the water, peering over the pool's edge as she sun bathed.

"Spring break. 8th grade, on that trip to Disneyland. You wore that one piece to the resort's pool. The black one. That's when it started." He said, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh my god! I remember that one piece. I might still have it too! All the way back then dear? Well to be honest I've caught you peering at me a few times over the years. Didn't think much of it though."

"Can you blame me though? You could have been an actress or a model, easily, ma. That night I masturbated to the idea of you for the first time. I felt so gross. I remember feeling ashamed after. Couldn't stop after that though. Guess you would have been pretty understanding though huh? All things considered." He said.

"Awww I was my baby's first masturbation material?! That is the sweetest thing Jake." She said with the most touched look on her face.

"It is?"

"It is. What I learned the most from doing what I did was that plenty of families have the same exact feelings we do. Except those other families just ignore it and bury it deep down. But that is good for no one."

"You think so?"

"I really do, babe. And I've been fighting it for years for years because I wanted normalcy for us. But what we do is more honest and real. The last few days were painful because we kept trying to ignore it. Bury it." She reached out to caress his face.

"Did you ever think about me?" Jake asked, not sure what answer he'd get.

"Once I saw you becoming a man. Before you were just my little guy. My baby. But this summer, seeing you in the pool, and that wide back of yours. And watching you plan for your future. I was proud, and I was looking at a man." She began to grow teary eyed.

Jake noticed and caressed her hand. Their food arrived shortly after and the two ate and made conversation. It was nice to just have it out in the open, the events of the last couple of days had taken a toll on them both. Jake still couldn't shake the feeling that would rear its ugly head from time to time, the feeling of letting his lie get away from him. At the same time he knew there was no going back for him. His lie was now a runaway train he'd have to compensate for at every turn.

Over the course of dinner Amanda continued sipping her wine. After they finished dinner the two continued talking for what seemed like forever. Amanda had the glow of a woman 3 glasses of wine deep. She wasn't a light weight, but this amount had certainly disintegrated any barriers she might've still wanted to put in place. She even got a little playful.

"So... what are you looking forward to tonight?"

Jake's heart started its deep pounding again. Why was it so different with his mom, he asked himself. With Karen he was charismatic and smooth. With his mom he turned into a nervous mess.

"Well I mean, all of it. I suppose."

"I want to hear it baby. Can I tell you what I'm excited for?"

Jake gulped audibly.

"Yeah. Of course." Was all Jake could get out. He was nervous but he didn't understand why. After all, they had already done plenty.

She leaned forward and whispered. Jake leaned closer to hear.

"I cannot wait to have that massive cock down my throat again." She whispered into Jake's ear which sent shivers to travel down his spine. She wore a devilish grin, one he had only seen when his mom was planning one of her harmless pranks.

Jake nearly had a heart attack after hearing that.

"I bet you really liked that. In fact I know you did. I nearly choked on all that fucking cum." Amanda said in a breathy whisper. It was like someone else was driving now. The dirty talk set Jake ablaze.

Jake could see that the rhythm of her breathing was deeper now, her ample chest rising and falling.

"Mom..."

"Now let me hear it."

Jake thought to the other morning when he had imagined her giving him a tit job while in the shower. He thought of all the stuff that was in his head when he was sliding his dick in and out of Karen's mouth. The thoughts about bathing her in his seed, bending her over and fucking her with reckless abandon. He'd never had to vocalize these thoughts to a girl before. Let alone his mother.