Two Weeks of Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom tells her son the truth.
16.8k words
4.67
10.9k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake lay in his bed, staring unblinkingly at his ceiling fan. It moved too slow to possibly be providing any real wind, but still he focused on the rotation of the blades. Anything that would help him clear his mind he clung to. He counted the rotations and focused on nothing else. He was trying hard to embrace cognitive white noise.

244...

245...

246...

Jake counted, but his eyes began to water.

247...

248...

Tears rolled towards his ears now.

He clenched his eyes shut and cursed himself.

You see, just a few hours ago Jake pounced his mother in a moment of weakness for both of them. Their lips met and a mother comforting her son evolved into a mother and son locked in a lovers embrace, their lips parted and tongues danced. While Amanda had let it progress for a while, she had to fight to renew the boundaries she had set prior to that evening. She had told Jake that they had to ignore what happened. However even Amanda knew it'd be hard, for herself as well as for Jake. When Jake had lied and said that his girlfriend, Karen, had dumped him, she immediately went to comfort him.

From their hug Jake pushed boundary after boundary until they were trading kisses and he grabbed at her body like an animal. He was too lost in the throes of passion to stop and truth be told Amanda was not resisting in the slightest, until she did. Amanda was admittedly a little tipsy, and she had always historically been at her most irie with Jake's father when this was the case. Maybe it was Jake's resemblance to a younger version of his father, but Jake took after her more. Unbeknownst to Jake though, Jake's father had been feeling his age more and more lately. He was 8 years older than Amanda and had met her when she was 18 at the college they were attending. While Jake's father, Aaron, could still manage to get Amanda to a strong finish, the marathon nature of their love making had progressively become harder for him.

This caused their recent dry spells to reach record new lengths in their marriage. It used to be that in the early days of their relationship Aaron and her were nearly chained to the bed. She struggled with the recent spat of no sex, not that she was willing to cheat, but this is not the normal infidelity that married women tend to come up against. And as such, she had given in to her own desires, not once but twice.

When Amanda had enough clarity to stop, Jake scarcely provided a chance, responding to each protest with a further advancement. His hands traveled from her butt, to her chest and finally right into her leggings where he began fingering her. And this fingering was skillful. Maybe their shared genetics gave him some sort of preternatural awareness of where she wanted to be touched, Amanda thought, but more than likely he just had that one move and got lucky.

Still, Jake quite literally forced her hand and that hand slapped Jake hard across the face, knocking him out of his lust-drunk trance. Then the reality set in and Jake felt a pit of absolute shame coalesce in the bottom of his stomach. He sat alone downstairs for about an hour after his mother had stormed off to her bedroom. Jake laid in his bed contemplating this whole staring at his ceiling fan.

Jake pulled his phone towards his face to check the time yet again and it was 1:45AM, meaning Jake had been trying and failing to fall asleep for nearly two hours now. The shame he felt was immense. He never wanted to be the kind of man who forced a woman to have to yell at him to stop. He thought himself more and better than that. He tried hard not to fault his mom, though she had responded earlier by kissing him back. Jake would lie awake for 2 more hours before passing out of pure exhaustion.

At the same time, Amanda lay awake in her own bed, contemplating her own failures as a mother. However she could not shake the feelings of pleasure. She had almost gone back on everything she told Jake they needed to uphold after the night she had given him head. She hadn't even sorted out for herself if she had truly cheated on her husband. Could it be considered cheating? She was sure it was, but those thoughts would often be encroached by her reasoning. Maybe it's just a mother helping her clearly frustrated son, she told herself. Amanda knew better however. For there was a very specific reason that she wanted so hard to not let things advance with Jake. And that reason was what made it so easy for her to engage in such perversions with her son. Every family has secrets, something she had told herself yesterday when trying to justify them having to hide the fact they had an encounter as they carried on for the rest of their lives.

Amanda got up from her bed and went to her closet. She produced, from the bottom underneath a pile of luggage and other random boxes a woman keeps things in, a wooden box with an ornate keyhole. She sat the box on her bed and went to where the key was kept, inside her jewelry box taped to the underside of one of its miniature drawers that held unmatched pairs of earrings that she had lost. She unlocked the box on the bed which was about no bigger than a shoebox. In it was a handful of old envelopes from two-day photo development shops you used to be able to find in department stores. There also were some polaroids in an unmarked envelope as well.

Amanda's hands shook as she opened the envelope and pulled out the polaroids which were facing the wrong way. She closed her eyes and braced herself, turning over the photos. The first one, was of a naked group of people, lounging carefree in a sunroom. She leafed through them, one by one. More photos of a family relaxing around naked. Then photos of an older woman from the bunch in lingerie. This was Amanda's mother, Carla.

Carla was a taller Spanish woman of fairer skin, and definitely where Amanda had inherited her lower half. From her perfectly portioned calves, hips, things and ass, from her waist down she was nearly a dead ringer for Amanda. It was no doubt a favorite of her father, who began appearing in the polaroids now too next to Carla. This was David, an American businessman who had met Amanda's mother while on a trip. He cut a tall, strong figure, which when she was younger reminded Amanda of a cowboy. The next photos weren't overly sexual. Just some boudoir shots of her mom, and her dad sort of goofing around naked. Embarrassing photos one may find if they ever were to inherit stuff from their parents. However, the photos started to tell a different story.

The next envelope was taped shut, but the tape and envelope were yellowed and old. The tape itself was now brittle and the old adhesive gave out immediately. The contents of this particular envelope were the ones she had the locked box for. This one contained more polaroids, but now the photos clearly had Amanda's older sister posing nude in several shots. She was wearing her college sweater dating these photos somewhere in the late 90s when her sister had transferred colleges during her sophomore year. This was Melissa, Amanda's free spirited and wild sister.

Amanda was 6 years younger than her and she had no idea whatsoever that this was going on, probably worried more about finishing high school. The photos then started to include Melissa and Amanda's mother in provocative positions. Some in lingerie, some completely nude. Some were of the two of them bathing or showering together. These were taken by her father, no doubt. Some had her father and Melissa embracing on the bed, completely nude.

Eventually the risque photos, which as an outsider may have just seemed like a swinger couple hooking up with a college girl, became more sexually explicit. There was a Polaroid of Melissa with what must have been their fathers dick in her mouth. Amanda's eyes began to tear up and she continued to flip through the photos. The next were of her dad on top of her sister as her sister wrapped her legs around him. Then some of Amanda's mother in between Melissa's legs, followed by photos of them locked in a 69.

This was the secret Amanda's family had held. Amanda had only found out a little before her 18th birthday. The memories came flooding back. She remembered discovering the incestuous affair of her parents and sister. She remembered catching them in the act, even if they didn't realize she had caught them. Amanda lived with this knowledge for months and months before saying something.

Once Amanda had graduated high school and was attending college she eventually revealed that she knew. But this did not destroy the family. In fact, it had made it stronger, for eventually Amanda had joined them in their relationship, making it truly a family affair. For a while it was good and it worked. Amanda remained close to her parents, right up until their tragic death a few years into her marriage to Jake's father. It was around when she and Aaron had started dating seriously that she called off the affair with her parents. It's not something she wanted Aaron to ever learn of, and her parents understood completely. Her sister, however, never really respected her wishes and kept attempting to bring her back into it.

Eventually Amanda had to cut her off completely and did so until well after Jake was born. Only then did Amanda soften and agree to let Melissa back into their lives where Melissa, though still wild, agreed to behave. Even after agreeing, Melissa still wasn't at every family function or event, even with her own children. She was divorced for a few years now and seemed to not care. Amanda suspected that Melissa had a relationship with her adult daughters the same way that their parents before did with the two of them.

By now Amanda the emotional toll of the day's events as well as the rush of memories swept over her like an ocean wave. Mostly it was the reminder of the tragic and sudden loss of her parents, but also the loss of her family's innocence. Before their deaths, Amanda's parents also revealed that this was a family tradition on their mother's side.

While it is true that every family has secrets, it is exceedingly rare that a family creates its own incestuos biome that is healthy and consensual. In fact at the time Amanada was fully enthralled. To this day, her sister and mother were the only women she had ever had sex with and the urge never returned in any meaningful way for her. No, to Amanda it was clear that she just had an obsession with incest. This fact was one she had worked incredibly hard to suppress. Also suppressed were the urges she had. She never even had eyes for Jake, even after he became a man. Of course, with Jake pushing as he did, these emotional barriers she had spent years building were all eradicated in two days. Maybe it just ran in their blood, Amanda thought to herself. But no, it was probably just teenage hormones.

Amanda returned the box to its rightful place, hidden in the closet where she knew her husband would never venture anyways. She laid down and closed her eyes. This time though, she had managed to actually feel like she could sleep. Amanda had resolved to tell Jake about all of this. He had a right to know why Amanda had given in in the first place. Their family lineage was that of incest.

Jake didn't know when it was he managed to finally fall asleep but all he knew is that he was waking up feeling not rested in the slightest. His head was fuzzy, almost like he was hungover. He stared around his room and instinctively reached for his phone. It was a little past 8AM. He laid there for another hour. He didn't even want to leave his room. Eventually though, his bladder had made the decision for him. He quietly opened his door and pressed his ear to the opening. He didn't hear his mom moving about so he gingerly made his way to his restroom. Afterwards, Jake slowly made his way down stairs. Still no sign of his mom.

Peeking out to the driveway he saw that it was his car alone that was parked. He felt a pit in his stomach, he hoped desperately she was just running errands and that she didn't pack her things and make a run for it. He wanted to apologize so badly to her. He couldn't sit still until he did. He showered himself and then sat quietly in the living room. He told himself he wouldn't move from there until she got home. Jake would sit there for several more hours.

The drive to Melissa's house was longer than Amanda had remembered. Perhaps it was the anticipation and the dread, which had coalesced into a pit that sat in her stomach like a dense sphere of lead. Amanda and her sister would text about once a month, but they never dared discuss the old relationship they used to share with their parents. They had both agreed when they finally had husbands and kids of their own that it wasn't the path they had chosen for their new families. While the two sisters still cared about each other, they were careful never to let themselves discuss it, for discussing it would be to engage with it, and to engage with it would create temptations and so on. So it remained an unspoken agreement between the sisters and did so for years and years. Until today.

When Melissa opened the door her face was that of shock, Amanda had not texted or called to announce her visit. In fact, for Amanda this trip to her sister's house was very much impromptu.

"Mandy! Hi! So out of the blue, sis." Melissa said, whilst leaning in to hug Amanda. It was a warm hug.

"Sorry to drop by unannounced, I was just in the area and thought I'd stop by."

'Of course, of course. Here come on in." Her sister welcomed her warmly.

Melissa's home was quite large, she and her husband had done exceedingly well for themselves, and even owned a restaurant together. The inside was decorated in nouveau and rather bohemian designs, Melissa had maintained a small semblance of her wild and free days through her taste in home decor. She had all manner of tokens from her worldly travels. While she maintained her degree in law she eventually made enough money to travel wherever she wanted, all afforded by the amazing firm she worked at. Her husband was a successful lawyer at the same firm. Together they had a set of twins, Mia and Maria, each now a very beautiful adult 3 years older than Jake.

Amanda helped herself to a seat at the small breakfast table. Melissa offered her coffee and Amanda accepted. Melissa today was in a sundress. Amanda could tell that she had been working out as of late. Amanda had the better natural figure, especially her amazing butt she had most certainly inherited from her mother. One that Amanda had gotten to experience and enjoy first hand over a decade ago.

Melissa was gifted with larger breasts. Amanda remained slightly jealous, not that hers were considered small, in fact they weren't that far from Melissa's breasts. Other than that she cut a more slender frame. Her body still deposited its fat naturally in pleasing ways, but she was more svelte. Now, however, she had clearly more toned muscles and her bottom was now sculpted to near perfection.

"So how have you been?"

"Good, I've been good- Say, Melissa... Can I come clean?"

"Oh. Of course, sis." She replied, now slightly caught off guard.

"I wanted to talk to you. About back then, with mom and dad."

A look of surprise crossed Melissa's face, then something else.

"Hm. Could have sworn you wanted us to never ever speak of that again. Said it wasn't what you wanted for your life anymore hm?" Melissa said, her smugness was more playful than pointed, which Amanda picked up on. It annoyed her nonetheless.

"Mel, please. I had a slight slip up."

"Slip up? With who?" She asked, but immediately did the math and her eyes shot wide open. "There's no way!! You and Jake?!"

"Melissa shush! Not so loud!"

Melissa was shocked but also maintained a smirk.

"Okay what's that look for then?" Amanda asked, once again annoyed by her sisters all to eager smugness.

"Because I knew it. You missed it as much as I have."

"What do you mean you missed it?"

"Few years ago. I missed the adrenaline. The feeling. Talked with Gary about it. Turns out he's as messed up as I was. But we had to wait a few years of course."

"Are you telling me you and Gary...?"

"Yep. With Mia and Maria. Been going on since a little while after they started college." She said, a boastful look spreading across her face.

"I cannot believe you. You risked everything for that!? I thought you said you were done as well!"

"No, I only said I would stop talking with you about it and pretend it never happened. With you. I wasn't so ready to get rid of that part of my life."

"You don't feel guilty?"

"Not in the slightest. You know as well as I do it was our family tradition. I know you remember it less fondly than I do, why I can't imagine, but for me what we shared with mom and dad was special. That was a family closeness little to no one ever gets to experience."

"Look, I don't regret how happy we were, obviously. But there was something lost there. I never wanted my own memories of mom and dad to be about the time I took dad's load, or mom eating my ass. Especially after they passed. Dammit, even just talking about it with you-" Amanda choked up slightly and had to stop, "Look, I was young. College was stressful and mom and dad let me in when I was confused."

"That's some BS morality you're letting cloud your memories of mom and dad. Mom and dad didn't take advantage of us. We were adults when we joined them. I was an adult long before we even approached any ideas of the sort. Hey, call it a little trashy if you want but my memories are different. I remember mom softly planting kisses all over my body at a time when I felt completely disgusted about it. I remember dad treating me like a princess. And yes even when he was cumming on my face." She let out in one long breath.

Amanda just sat and stared at her sister for a moment. No one said anything. And then Amanda broke into laughter.

"Hahaha! I can't believe you just said that with a straight face."

"What? It's true!" Melissa was laughing now too. "That's my incest soapbox."

"Oh gosh. What is wrong with us?" Amanda asked with no malice.

"Our family was just a little different. Those are happy memories, Mandy. And we should treasure all the happy memories of mom and dad that we can. So dish, what the heck happened with mi niño?"

"Well, tía, he made a move on his mom." Amanda said, shaking her head in disbelief, "Several, in fact."

"Wow, way to go Jaquito!"

"No, not 'way to go!'. I'm disappointed in myself. Truth be told, I've been starved for attention lately. Jake's dad has been going on more and more work trips lately. On top of being in his 50's now. I guess I've been over compensating. Buying skimpy dresses. Walking around the house with the girls popping out more. You know, typical mid-life crisis stuff. Didn't realize I was also making Jake go nuts."

"I mean, come on sis. Body like yours is a playground to young men like Jaquito. He must be an ass man."

"Oh yes. Just like his father. He couldn't stop grabbing at it."

"Those Spanish genes from mom no doubt. Wait so go back. How'd this even happen?"

"We kinda had a little mom and son day. Jake was being an absolute gentleman. Even rented a boring movie I wanted to see. He was such a sweetheart. Had a moment in the pool though. Brushed up against his dick." Amanda cleared her throat for a second, those words took more of a toll to let out. "We were watching the movie and getting a little worked up..." she trailed off knowing the next bit would be the hardest to say out loud to her sister.

"Okay, then what? I'm on pins and needles here."

"I reached for his cock." She planted her face shamefully in her palms.

"AMANDA." Melissa said in absolute shock, but she was clearly loving this. "See, you weren't done after all huh?"

"It was a moment of weakness." Amanda tried to reiterate.