Two Weeks to Stop the Boredom

Story Info
Chuck: Sarah has some sneaky fun during Chuck's zoom meeting.
6k words
4.64
5.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #1: Hello everyone, I'm back! Yes, it has been a long time since I've posted over here on Literotica. Before you ask, no I will NOT be updating "My Trip to the Doctor" with a new chapter. I've returned to bring you some sexy Chuck fan fiction.

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #2: This story is set in the universe of the NBC TV show "Chuck" which aired from 2007-2012. If you haven't seen the show then you're missing out on the greatest show of ALL TIME, fight me! More seriously, if you haven't seen the show, you probably won't need to have seen it to understand this story, as this story takes place after the show ended. You should still figure out a way to watch it, the show changed my life! Enjoy everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Weeks to Stop the Boredom

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Part of the Years Series

The Dream House

Burbank, California

April 1st, 2020

10:21 AM PST

Two weeks, they'd called it "Two Weeks to Stop the Spread", but the reality was that this shutdown wasn't going anywhere. Two weeks, this shutdown had only been going on for two weeks and already Sarah Bartowski was feeling stir crazy. Sarah Bartowski was used to going out and doing things, she was active, constantly. With the stay-at-home order firmly in place in California, Sarah felt like a caged animal. She was in serious need of a distraction, but with her husband still trying to manage the recent-ish launch of Valkyrie's first computer, the Mark One, and operating system, VOS20, Sarah found herself bored. Her husband had been in that stupid Zoom Meeting since eight in the morning and Sarah Bartowski hated waking up in the morning without her usual morning snuggle time.

Her poor husband hadn't spent more than an hour tops with her any day this week, that's how busy he was trying to ensure their fledgling computer company didn't seize to exist right as it got off the ground. Already it looked like the newly revived XFL was dead after only a few months, Sarah hadn't watched it, but she remembered reading about it. Her poor nerd was cooped up in his office, which was actually the room that should have been their spare bedroom, but they didn't have children yet so there was no need for two extra bedrooms. One day they'd have to convert Chuck's office into the actual spare room and the current spare room into a bedroom for children, but that was for later. Sarah Bartowski's adorable nerd was locked away in his office upstairs in Zoom meetings all day and she was downstairs missing him.

Chuck Bartowski was so bored, he was in yet another meeting, one that had been going on for two hours now and looked to be going on for another hour before it was over. He'd have a few hours after that for lunch and some time with his wife, but then he'd have two more Zoom meetings, one with finance, that featured his wife, and another with the engineering department, that one he was actually excited about. They'd launched Valkyrie Inc. in mid-February to mild fanfare, the decision to not only build their own hardware, but their own operating system had been a bold choice, and an expensive one from a development perspective. The tradeoff was that they weren't anchored to the Windows environment like so many other computer companies were, which was rather freeing from a creative standpoint.

The one perk of being a niche company that does ninety-five percent of its business online was that this shutdown wasn't going to blunt their sales projections because of brick-and-mortar stores shutting down. Having the entire research and development team furloughed was unfortunate, if there were any technical problems, but the rest of Valkyrie Inc. was going virtual so that wasn't too bad. That scientist the Trump Administration kept putting on TV kept talking about two weeks to stop the spread, but two weeks had come and gone, things had only gotten worse in California since the shutdown began so Chuck had a feeling the shutdown was going to persist for a long time.

The one thing Chuck hoped beyond all hope, was that his work load decreased soon; Chuck missed his wife, she was downstairs, but he hadn't hardly seen her in ages. Worse than how little he had seen his wife, was how little they'd had time to themselves to just be together. Before this shutdown they were having sex fairly regularly, some might say too much, Chuck wouldn't say that, but someone might, communists maybe. Regardless, he'd gone from very regular sex with his smoking hot wife to almost none and like an addict, he was starting to get the itch; Chuck understood what Casey meant when he said his trigger finger was getting itchy. Chuck was craving him some Mrs. Bartowski, he was an addict and he hadn't had a fix in far too long. That made both of them irritable, they'd had to go almost cold turkey and neither of them was handling it well.

Sarah was handling it, by strutting around the house in skimpy clothes, it was like she was trying to torment him, trying to make him do something stupid in the middle of a Zoom meeting. Chuck had so far resisted, but if she walked by him in a skimpy sports bra, work out shorts that were too short, and her skin glistening with sweat one more time... Chuck wouldn't be responsible for his actions.

Chuck was currently in a marketing meeting listening to his chief of marketing drone on about gun control policy and Valkyrie's stance on it. Why did Valkyrie Inc. have to have a stance on gun control? Chuck just wanted to build and sell computers.

"I'm sorry Mickey, I don't mean to be disrespectful, because obviously you've put a considerable amount of effort into this, but what does any of this have to do with Valkyrie?" Chuck asked, silencing Mickey who looked shocked; Chuck didn't usually speak up in marketing meetings, usually Mickey and Chuck were on the same page, so there wasn't much contention.

"This issue is very important Chuck, Corporate America is increasingly taking positions on this issue, we should as well," Mickey said uncomfortably, he didn't often have to argue with Chuck, who very rarely argued the point in meetings, instead offering his opinions at the end of meetings.

"What is our company's slogan?" Chuck asked in consternation.

"Computers for all," Mickey said quietly, Chuck simply nodded.

"Gun control is arguably the most divisive issue in American society today; if we come out on gun control one way or the other, that says something definitive about us. If we come out in favor of strict gun control, like Silicon Valley has, then that tells all of the gun owners out there that we do not support them, we are against them. Does that sound like computers for all to you? That sounds like computers for some to me, Mickey; we aren't a big enough company to be alienating a hundred million people. This company just released the Mark One and VOS20; if we stir up negative press now, that steps all over any positive momentum we might gain from our product," Mickey simply nodded, while the rest of the zoom meeting looked shocked at Chuck's fiery mood.

"You got it Chuck, you're the boss," Mickey said quietly to Chuck who simply nodded to himself.

"Alright moving on, let's jump into the pandemic response; infection rates are increasing so it's doubtful that this shutdown is going away anytime soon. How will this affect our marketing?" Chuck asked before he listened to his marketing team talk about changes to marketing approach in light of the COVID-19 crisis. Chuck pulled out his phone and shot his beautiful wife a text.

Chuck: Have headache, skipped breakfast, can you bring me something to snack on?

Sarah: Sure, just a sec.

Chuck set his phone down on his large desk and tried to listen to the meeting; he hated marketing meetings, he was an engineer, not a marketing executive. Mickey and the rest of the marketing team spent several minutes going into detail on the marketing strategy, which sounded eerily similar to what they'd told him in a different meeting yesterday. Chuck was pulled from his half listening by the sound of his office door creeping open; Chuck perked up considerably when he saw the beautiful visage of his stunning wife. Sarah mouthed the word hey and crept in; Chuck pulled his gaming headset off of one of his ears and pulled the mic away from his mouth, thus muting it.

"Hey beautiful, what'd ya bring me?" Chuck asked as Sarah set a bowl down on his desk and whispered to him.

"I brought you a bowl of those dehydrated apple chips you like," Chuck simply gave Sarah his beaming smile.

"You're too good to me," Chuck said to Sarah who simply beamed at Chuck.

"Nothing's too good for my nerd," Sarah said lovingly as she leaned in and gave Chuck a chaste kiss. Sarah snaked her hand through Chuck's hair on the back of his head and felt him shudder, she loved that she could still do that to him after all this time. Chuck gave Sarah a faux warning look, betraying the fact that he'd enjoyed her touch and missed her just as much as she missed him. After the kiss, Chuck pulled his headset back down over his left ear and settled back into the meeting. His microphone was still muted, so nobody could hear him chewing as he enjoyed his much-needed snack; his lack of calories was most decidedly the reason for his short attitude and headache this particular morning.

"Love you," Sarah said before she ducked out of the room.

"Love you, it should only be another hour or so and then we can sit down for lunch," Chuck said to Sarah who simply gave him a loving smile and blew him a kiss and left the room, closing the door behind her.

In the living room, Sarah was simply sitting on the couch watching the news; she'd been doing so most of the morning, watching reports of sickness and death poor in from all over the world. The press was freaking out about the pandemic, rightfully so; but still, it grew tiresome, not to mention depressing. It had been nice to see Chuck briefly ten minutes prior, he looked so worn out from the meeting, he hadn't had any breakfast and she could teel he was starting to feel it. Chuck wasn't much of a snacker these days. She'd improved his diet over the years, so the copious amounts of junk he used to eat with Morgan had mostly gone away. That was why Sarah was so shocked when Chuck had asked for a snack; obviously he was really hungry and desperate for something to eat if he was willing to eat on camera in the middle of a meeting.

One thing Sarah had missed since they'd gotten Valkyrie Inc. up and running was their sex life; the two former spies used to have a very active sex life, but recently that just wasn't the case. Before the shutdown, she'd been jetting all over the world doing business negotiations for Valkyrie Inc., while her husband had been hitting the tech circuit to spread the word. They'd made love maybe a dozen times since Valentine's Day; while twice a week sounded vigorous to most people, that was below average for the Bartowski's and recently that had dropped to point-five times a week. She knew it was starting to get to Chuck as well, so many times they'd get to bed wanting to ravish each other, but they'd simply fall asleep. Sarah felt her phone buzz, so she grabbed it and looked at it; maybe Chuck wanted another snack, which would give her another excuse to go see him during his meeting.

Chuck: I'm so bored, wish I was out there with you instead of in this stupid meeting; they're telling me the same stuff as yesterday :(

Sarah: I miss you too, we haven't made love in nearly a week!

Chuck: Don't remind me, when you walked by me in your workout clothes yesterday, thought I was gonna need a cold shower!

Sarah: That was the point...

Chuck:...

Chuck: Temptress

Sarah simply laughed at her husbands reply to her text; he was just as bad as she was, poor guy was stuck in that damn meeting, when he so obviously wanted to be out there with her. It was at that moment that an idea blossomed in Sarah's mind; both of them wanted to spend more time with each other, but Chuck was stuck in his stupid meeting. Both of them had been aching for the other, in desperate need of some time together to explore, to love, to be. If the meetings were keeping Chuck from coming out of his office and making love to her, then she'd just have to go to him, now wouldn't she?

~X~

As much as Chuck wanted to simply tune out the meeting and text his wife, he knew he should be paying attention. It was his company after all, him and his wife's anyway, as they were both equal shareholders. His phone buzzed on his desk once again so he picked it up and looked.

Sarah: Don't react, I'm coming in ;)

Chuck didn't know what to make of the winking emoji, but as requested he didn't react as he saw the door open and his wife enter silently. He had his microphone turned on as he'd finished his snack, so he went to turn it off once again, but she motioned with her finger to her mouth for him to be quiet. Chuck didn't know what was going on with Sarah, but he did his best to ignore her as she'd asked. Chuck could see over the top of his laptop, that Sarah had a sly smile on her face; in a shocking twist, Chuck disobeyed his wife and gave her a confused look. Sarah simply gave Chuck a sultry smile motioned with her finger for him to pay attention; Chuck gulped nervously and did as she asked, his wife was in a frisky mood, which was both exciting and terrifying.

Chuck saw his wife disappear down in front of him onto the floor, he had an idea what she was doing on the floor in front of his desk, but he was going to pay attention to his meeting like she asked him to. While Chuck would admit that he'd grown more adventurous over the years, this was a new one even for Sarah.

On the ground, Sarah was full of giddy excitement, this was so crazy, but she was going for it. As Sarah crawled under her husband's desk, she thanked the heavens he was a stickler for cord management, because otherwise the underside, of his desk would be a mess of cords and cables, which would make what she had planned impossible. Chuck could subtly hear Sarah on the floor, she was seriously going to do this while he was in a meeting.

"Chuck, did you hear that?" came Mickey's voice, pulling Chuck's focus back to the meeting.

"Yes, yes I did; you were discussing a new ad campaign?" Chuck said as his cheeks blushed slightly; Mickey simply nodded.

"A solidarity ad, showing our support for front line workers," Mickey said, which got a nod from Chuck, but Chuck's mind was elsewhere as he felt his wife's soft, feminine hand on his right thigh as the other reach back underneath him for something. Chuck couldn't figure out what Sarah was up to, but he wouldn't have to wait long to find out as he felt and heard his two-thousand-dollar office chair suddenly and violently fall to its lowest possible height. The height difference was dramatic on camera, which grabbed everyone's attention.

"You okay, Chuck?" Mickey asked as Chuck was suddenly a foot shorter in the Zoom call; Chuck simply blushed and cleared his throat before reaching out to adjust his camera on his laptop.

"Yeah, apparently two weeks in quarantine was enough time for me to gain the weight required to break my favorite office chair," Chuck said as he feigned looking down at his broken chair. He was thankful he used to be a spy in that moment, because his heartrate was going crazy as he saw his wife sitting there between his spread thighs with a devious look on her face. Chuck knew what his wife was up to, she was bored and wanted to play, he just hoped she was quiet, because she usually wasn't when she did this. Everyone on the Zoom call simply laughed at Chuck's answer.

"I'm good Mickey, please continue," Chuck said as he felt his wife's hands wandering to places that were NOT appropriate during a meeting. Down under the desk, Sarah was doing everything in her power not to laugh at her husband's reaction to the sudden drop in his chair. He'd been shocked, but he'd played it off like a champ, now that she had some room to work, she could play! The great thing about Zoom meetings was that it was only from the waist up, so Chuck was in a suit from the waist up, but in sweat pants from the waist down. She knew his microphone was active so she had to be quiet, but she was most definitely going to enjoy what was about to happen! Her poor husband had been in this boring meeting for hours now; he'd had meetings all week, hours and hours of meetings to make sure everything worked out for their new company. Sarah had been busy as well, but not nearly as busy.

With how little free time they'd had for each other, Sarah could only imagine how pent up her poor hubby was. He was in his office all day, so full of frustration, so full of tension; what kind of wife would she be if she didn't try and help him release that tension? Sarah reached out for the waist of Chuck's sweat pants and curled her fingers inside the elastic to pull them down as well as his boxer shorts. Surprisingly, she saw Chuck lift himself up just the slightest amount to allow her to pull his sweats and boxer shorts down and all the way off of him. Sarah quickly cast his pants away behind her, less items in her way, less obstructions in her path towards satisfying her nerd.

Chuck swallowed nervously, as he felt the leather against his bare skin, his wife was seriously going to do this and he'd just given her the green light; he'd unequivocally told his wife to have at it, in the middle of a Zoom meeting! It had been a while for Chuck, assuming you accepted that five days was considered a while for the Bartowski's. As Sarah laid eyes on her husband's erect phallus, she had to take a moment to admire him, as she often did; just another quality of his to add to the amazing category. She hadn't touched him yet, but he was already throbbing with anticipation; his sweet man cream dripping between his knees, a signal of his need.

"Poor guy needs some lovin' so bad," she mused as she eyed his erection; she couldn't do her normally bombastic cock sucking routine, complete with lewd gagging sounds and aggressive deep throating, because of the noise that would create, Chuck was in a meeting after all. Instead, Sarah was going to have to be sneaky, she was going to have to give him a spy blowjob! Silent but deadly. Sarah reached out towards her husband's aching cock and ghosted her fingers against the underside of it, making it jump in surprise.

"Relax baby, Sarah's here to make it all better," her mind mused before she captured the throbbing head between her lips, sealing them around the sensitive bell end and flicking her talented tongue against the very end of him. Sarah clasped both of her hands around his long shaft and gave him long luxurious strokes. This combination rewarded her with a dollop of his ambrosia on her tongue. Sarah heard Chuck cough once and then speak.

"Yeah, I'm fine Mickey," Chuck said, no doubt assuaging the concerns of the ten other people on the Zoom call with him. Ten people who had no idea that while they were in a meeting with the CEO; his wife, co-owner of the company, was underneath his desk, sucking his cock like a dirty whore. They had no idea that the kind, quiet blonde, married to their boss; the same woman who often flew around the world working on business deals, was secretly a cock craving slut for her husband.

Sarah let go of Chuck's cock with one of her hands and snaked that hand inside her shorts to begin playing with her center; she was on fire with needs of her own as she pampered her husband's cock. Sarah took more of his cock into her mouth, down her throat; she did so slowly, agonizingly so. Sarah felt his cock tense in her mouth, for a moment she stopped moving her mouth and let him relax.

12