Two Weeks to Stop the Boredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let it go Sweetie, hold it," Sarah begged in her mind, she wanted to make this last for him, wanted to make this feel good. After a moment to settle, Sarah resumed her methodical ministrations, teasing and sucking her husband's cock in all the right spots to make him feel so good. After several minutes of teasing caresses and pampering of the head, Sarah felt mischievous so she leaned forward and took all of him down her throat. With so much of her husband buried in her warm, wet throat, this allowed her to look up at him from underneath his desk. Her poor husband looked so flustered, so ready to burst, so ready to tell those annoying marketing people to go fuck themselves so he could finally enjoy some time with his wife. Instead, he was going to sit there like a good boss and listen; all the while his beautiful wife sucked him off unbeknownst to the rest of the people in the meeting.

Her fingers were a blur inside her, trying to make the raging inferno of need inside her go away for a moment so she could focus on her task. She wanted to make her man feel good, but the moment and what she was doing, was turning her on so damn much. Her center demanded attention, and she was going to oblige her center; Sarah's other hand and her warm mouth were busy working on every inch of Chuck's cock, taking great care to give him the most pleasureful, yet quietest blowjob she could. The last thing Sarah wanted was to have the entire marketing department hear her gagging on a fat cock; it might make things hard to explain for Chuck.

She felt him tense again, the poor guy was so eager today! That's what happens when they don't make love for nearly a week, her poor husband is all pent up with need and her mind has been consumed by a desire for her husband. As Sarah released his cock again and watched it bounce, she ghosted her fingers up and down the length teasingly. It had been a long time since Sarah had taken her time like this with Chuck's cock; she knew he loved her normal, ultra-aggressive style, so she hadn't pampered him like this in a long time. From his reactions, Sarah could only assume that Chuck was enjoying the slow buildup.

For Chuck, this was the ultimate exercise in maintaining composure; he had to look like nothing was happening, even though something was most definitely going on! A part of Chuck was assuming this was payback for that time two months prior when he'd gone down on Sarah while she was in the middle of a conference call with some Saudi investors. She'd had to work hard to suppress the fact that she was cumming over and over and over, Chuck thought she handled it well, but she was not happy. That isn't entirely true, she was very satisfied, but she was also rather embarrassed by how vocally she'd expressed her last orgasm. She hadn't cum loud the final time, but she still felt embarrassed by the final shudder she'd let slip, he'd thought it no big deal, but to Sarah Bartowski, the consummate professional, it was a big deal.

The Saudi investors either hadn't heard her, or hadn't cared, because they'd invested anyway; regardless, Sarah had made him sleep on the couch after that one. The makeup sex for that one had been great, waking up on the couch to Sarah riding his cock was definitely a new one. Chuck was brought back from his memories by the feeling of his wife's mouth on his cock; he couldn't help the audible shudder he let out as he felt her mouth kissing and sucking on his sensitive head. He'd noticed some looks from some of the marketing people, but nobody said anything.

"What do you think Chuck?" Mickey asked, Chuck perked up and blushed as he felt her mouth take more of him down her throat. Chuck cleared his throat nervously and spoke in as even a tone as he could muster.

"It's uh, I think the ad campaign is uh," Sarah was sucking him so fast, she knew he needed to focus on answering, the wicked temptress. "The campaign is uh... it's good..." Chuck said as he felt her suck hard on his cock, it felt like he was going to cum soon, she knew that, she knew exactly what she was doing. "So good, so, so good..." Chuck said as he lost focus once again and tried to not explode down Sarah's soft, wet throat. Right as he thought there was no possible way he wasn't going to cum, he felt her mouth leave his cock once again. Instead of exploding in orgasmic bliss like he wanted to so badly, Chuck let out an involuntary whimper, it was quiet, but it was audible.

Under the table, Sarah was on cloud nine, she'd nearly made him lose control while they were paying attention to him! She couldn't do that to her nerd, she knew he didn't have as much trouble with PDA as he used to, but he still had limits. She felt bad about abandoning his orgasm, right before he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from letting all of his hot load out. When Sarah heard the whimper, she had to giggle; her poor nerd was so ready to pop off.

"No, I'm fine Mickey, honestly; just have a bit of a headache this morning. What was that sound? I dropped my pen, you continue, while I get it!" Sarah heard Chuck say to Mickey over Zoom, before she saw a pen land on the floor by his feet. In a flash, she heard Chuck remove his headset and then he was bending to pick up the pen. Sarah saw her husband's face below the desk, so she quickly captured his cock in her warm mouth once again and gave him several intense sucks, just to make him really feel it.

"Jesus Sarah, you're killing me here!" Chuck whispered to her with a pleasureful grimace on his face; Sarah simply winked at Chuck and continued to work on his cock. Sarah pulled off of Chuck's cock and whispered back.

"Just trying to help my amazing husband with his headache, figure if I make your head feel good, your other head might feel better too!" Sarah said with a giggle before she returned to her work. Chuck simply shook his head and returned to his Zoom meeting; for Sarah, her hand was still a blur in her panties. She was so ready for her own orgasm to arrive, she needed it at this point, making her husband feel good always made her horny. That feeling inside her was there again, that nervous energy in the pit of her stomach, that tingling at the base of her spine. She had to remind herself to be quiet when she did finally reach her peak; she knew she'd normally cry out, but she had to be quiet.

Moments later, Sarah felt the explosion racing through her, she was going to orgasm, hard; this was going to be a powerful climax, a loud one. Thinking fast, Sarah shoved as much of her husband's cock down her throat as she could, it wasn't the best noise dampener, but it worked in a pinch. As she felt his throbbing cock in her throat, she instantly exploded all over her fingers. Sarah moaned on his cock, it wasn't loud, but it was audible; she felt him shudder hard, she knew her moans on his cock felt good to him, little vibrations of pleasure. Sarah could feel Chuck's cock twitching hard repeatedly, he was close too, she was too consumed by her own peak to notice the deep breaths Chuck was taking in an attempt to hold back. Once Sarah was back with it, she pulled off of her husband's raging erection that she knew was one good hard suck from exploding. He was leaking so much pre-cum; he was so ready to let it all go.

Sarah removed her hand from her panties and brought her fingers to her mouth. Her tangy flavor mixed with the sight of the desperate cock in front of her was one of the hottest combinations in recent memory for Sarah. Sarah ghosted her hands along the underside of his cock once again like she had been, but she saw his cock jump dramatically, he was so on edge this time.

Feeling cheeky, Sarah reached out with both of her hands and grasped his turgid length, she could feel Chuck's racing heartbeat through his cock. The poor guy was so ready; well he'd just have to wait a little while longer, because Sarah wasn't done playing. Sarah had never seen Chuck's cock this raging, it looked like it was going to explode at any moment. Sarah smiled to herself deviously and then leaned forward to flick her tongue gently against the sensitive underside of his head, that one spot that was so sensitive. She'd only given him feather light licks, but apparently that was enough; with very little warning her poor nerd popped, she heard him attempt to stifle a grunt. Sarah squealed in shock as she felt the hot strands of man cream land on her face. Cognizant that her husband was reaching his peak, Sarah stroked his cock with her hands; she wanted him to get it all out, she wanted him to feel good. Sarah felt a good seven or eight hot jets impact her face before she felt the telltale signs that he was finished. Sarah had never had a man cum on her face, the feeling of his seed on her face was so warm, so sexy!

"I'm fine guys, just this damn headache's really bad," Chuck said with labored breaths; Sarah simply sat back on her haunches, she had cum in her eyes, so she couldn't exactly see, which made it hard to get out from under her husband's desk without accidentally taking his computer out, thus prematurely ending her husband's meeting. She could feel his cock softening in her hand, so before he softened all the way she leaned forward and licked the last hints of his cream off of him, eliciting another shudder from him. With that, Sarah simply sat there under Chuck's desk, his sticky cum dripping off her face; it was another twenty minutes before the meeting finally, mercifully ended. The second the meeting ended she heard her husband sigh in relief.

"Thank God, that's over," knowing she could finally talk, she spoke up with a giggle.

"How's your headache?" Chuck simply laughed.

"You know, I don't know what happened, but out of nowhere my headache just disappeared," Chuck said teasingly, Sarah simply giggled and shook her head.

"Really, is that so?"

"Yeah, about thirty minutes ago it was like the pain was just sucked away by the universe," Chuck said it completely seriously, which got a hearty laugh from Sarah.

"I don't know about the universe, but I know I definitely had something to do with it. Now, can you please help me out of here, I can't see?" Sarah asked meekly, Chuck backed up his chair and peered under his desk only to find the single sexiest thing he'd ever seen; there sat his amazing wife with a face covered in his seed.

"Well, that's a new one," Chuck mumbled as he grabbed her hand and helped her out from under the desk.

"Yeah, you were a little closer than I thought, but that's what I get for being cheeky," Sarah as she leaned against his desk and felt around for the box of tissues, she knew Chuck kept on his desk. Chuck saw Sarah searching and quickly retrieved a tissue for his wife, who thanked him with a silent nod and proceeded to clear her eyes of his seed.

"I would've warned you if I could've," Chuck said with a hint of remorse for his wife's current state, her shirt was trashed and she needed a shower; Sarah quickly waved that off.

"We haven't had a moment together in over a week, if you're going to be in meetings all the time then I'm going to find a way to get my Chuck time, one way or another," Sarah said to Chuck who simply nodded with a knowing smile. "Not to mention, you needed this if the amount on my face is any indication," that got a blush from Chuck and a laugh from Sarah.

"Your face, your hair, your shirt, there's even some down your arm," Chuck commented with an amused smile; Sarah simply nodded as Chuck began taking off the top half of his suit and replaced them with the tee shirt he'd been wearing beforehand.

"Like I said, you needed this," Sarah said simply as she stood up off of Chuck's desk.

"You're not the only one who's been missing our alone time," Chuck said to his wife as the two of them walked out of Chuck's office. Chuck grabbed his pants off of the floor as the two of them left and quickly and slipped them back on before he left his office.

"My poor nerd was all pent up," Sarah said with a loving smile to Chuck who simply chuckled. The two of them stopped in front of their bedroom, where the master bathroom awaited a certain blonde former spy; Sarah turned to Chuck as he spoke.

"You go take a shower while I get lunch started, then maybe later I can return the favor?" Chuck said as his eyes darted downward, then back up to meet hers; Sarah blushed and got a sly smile on her face.

"Mr. Bartowski, what lewd activities do you have planned for later?" Sarah said, her eyes burning with desire, Chuck simply gave her a confident smile.

"Get cleaned up and come find out," Chuck said with a wink before he turned on his heels and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get lunch started. Sarah simply shook her head.

"Now who's the temptress?" Sarah called after her husband.

"Ha!" came Chuck's voice as he disappeared down the stairs to get lunch started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #3: Well, that's it, what did everyone think? I've got more Chuck fan fiction smut to post so expect that eventually. I've got a ten-chapter, 40,000-word story that I'm also going to post over here. The multi-chapter story is called "Quality Time" and for all of you who remember my proclivity for incest, it is a return to the fetish! Stay tuned for that!

Until Next Time :D

12