Two Weeks With Tamsyn Pt. 03

Story Info
Multiple climaxes and an ending.
9.8k words
4.77
4.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YourEyes
YourEyes
54 Followers

*****Chapter 9*****

I came downstairs to find Tamsyn pottering in the kitchen, still wearing my old white t-shirt. It looked cute on her, so I wasn't complaining. It went down to about mid-thigh, her bare legs poking out the bottom and leaving me guessing as to what was beneath. Clearly she wasn't wearing any shorts.

I sat at the table and watched her for a bit as she danced around gathering supplies - it looked like she was going to bake something. She noticed me watching and preened a bit, tucking her hair behind an ear and smiling to herself.

"I have to ask, do you usually wear that shirt when you sleep, or do you only put it on when you fantasise about me?"

Now that we weren't caught up in the moment, she had the grace to look embarrassed. She didn't answer the question, deflecting with "Do you prefer cranberries or raisins?"

"Cranberries." I continued to stare at her, waiting for an answer.

She pretended nothing was up. Eventually, under the weight of my stare she asked "Can I help you?" in a professional manner, like a cashier behind the counter at a cafe.

I had an idea. "Actually yeah, would you mind passing me a vase? It's up on the top shelf behind you."

She turned and saw it, having to reach up on tip-toes to stretch for it. As intended, this made the back of her (my) shirt ride up, exposing her beautiful derriere to me. I was disappointed to learn that she was, in fact, wearing panties.

"You know what? Never mind, I don't need it."

She turned around to look at me. I blinked back innocently.

"You know, if you want to perv on my butt all you need to do is ask."

"I was actually just checking to see if you had deigned to wear any underwear this afternoon."

"What would you have done if I wasn't?"

I hadn't thought that far ahead. "Probably complimented myself that you feel so comfortable around me, then sat back and appreciated the view."

She stared at me for a little, one hand on her hip. Then she shrugged and slipped them off. She crouched down in a ladylike fashion, picked up her panties, and padded over to me.

"I'll trade them for the shirt," she said suavely. She tucked her panties into my collar, then turned and walked back into the kitchen, the hem of her shirt dancing tantalisingly with each step but exposing no more than a miniskirt would. She turned, swirling around with just enough speed to lift the hem without exposing anything exotic, as if she had practiced that move a thousand times.

"Do you need anything else from the top shelf?" she challenged me to ask, a twinkle in her eye.

This was clearly an attempt at asserting dominance. I wasn't going to give her the upper hand like that, and based on the videos she'd been sending me, I don't think she would've wanted me to. So instead I went for a reversal: "You know, I don't think I'll accept that trade. And since I don't remember saying you were allowed to borrow that shirt, I'm thinking maybe I should confiscate it."

She laughed sarcastically, then saw the look in my eye. Her eyes widened. "But I'm not wearing anything else."

I dropped her panties at my feet, then stood up and walked towards her slowly. "That sounds like a you problem."

She scanned the room, looking at the exits and making calculations.

"Of course," I said, "if you don't want to get punished for resisting arrest, you could turn yourself in and hand over the shirt willingly."

I saw her nipples harden against the fabric as she pondered complying with my offer, but she was far too prideful to accept. "Good luck, as if you'd ever be able to catch me", she said, and bolted. I understood this was code for 'I want to be chased and eventually caught and/or punished.' I was happy to oblige.

We raced around the lounge, dodging furniture. More than once her shirt rode up, giving me a taste of the reward that awaited me for catching her. Eventually she ducked into the stairs, before realising the dead-end that awaited her and turning back to find me blocking the escape route.

She froze, realising she was trapped. I paused, toying with my prey.

"What's the punishment for resisting arrest?" she asked with trepidation.

"Spanking, of course."

"If I turn myself in now, will I still get spanked?"

"You already ran once, so the spanking's going to happen no matter what. But if you hand over the shirt I'll spank you here, instead of dunking you in the pool and spanking you outside where the neighbours might hear." It was probably an empty threat - the neighbours would have left for work by now. Probably. But I felt very clever for playing into her fantasy from this morning.

She gulped. "Okay," she said, looking down in defeat. She slowly lifted her shirt, painstakingly exposing her smooth upper thighs inch by inch. Just as her shirt was about to reveal the meaning of life, she looked up at my face, judging I was sufficiently distracted and making a break for it. Despite her wily tactics, I was still able to catch her as she attempted to dart under my arm towards freedom, wrapping a forearm around her abdomen to slow her and bringing the other arm around to reinforce my grip and lift her off her feet.

"You know, I think I'm glad you chose the hard way," I said, "it's going to be much more fun." I manhandled her over to the pool amid her kicking and squealing, pausing only to dump my phone on the couch, then picked her up and jumped into the water with her. The familiar cold enveloped me, soaking through my shorts and shirt, but at least I now had the advantage that my quarry was effectively weightless and thereby easy to manipulate.

We were in the shallow end, so from my vantage point under the water I was able to grab her bare legs and walk us both to the side, lifting her out in a fireman's carry. She seemed to go along with it now, no longer trying to get away despite the fact her bare backside was being displayed to the world (or at least the world inside our fence).

Once I dumped her soaked body on the lounger it became apparent that the white shirt she had borrowed from me had gone completely see-through. Clinging to her wet form, it showed me her tight hips, cute belly button, the cleft between her legs, and her delectable tits topped with twin peaks, hardened by the cold. She lay there shivering, looking up at me like all her dreams were coming true. I knew just how to warm her up.

"Do you accept your punishment?" I sat astride her legs.

She nodded, not daring to say anything lest she break the spell.

I grabbed the hem of her (my) shirt, but instead of lifting it up as she expected, I ripped it apart, creating a tear from the neck down past her chest. She gave a surprised squawk and instinctively moved to cover herself, before realising she liked me looking so she laid her hands down by her sides. It took two more goes to finish tearing through the bottom so she could lie fully exposed beneath me, her chest rising and falling as the remaining pool water beaded on her skin, glinting in the sunlight.

At this point my own soaked shirt was annoying me, so I threw it off and stared down at her. She stared back. I cleared her wet hair from her face. The intensity of the moment seemed to evaporate, as we found ourselves laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Nice bod."

"Thanks."

"You still up for a spanking?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Alright, flip over."

I temporarily lifted myself off her as she playfully spun herself onto her front, and I sat back down on the backs of her legs, resting my palms on her damp cheeks. "Left or right first?"

"You're supposed to be in charge. That's sort of the point."

"I am in charge, that's why I'm making you ask for it. Besides, the more I delay, the longer I get to sit here feeling you up." I squeezed my hands for good measure.

She sighed in exasperation. "Fine, left."

"What's the magic word?"

She dropped her forehead into the cushion. "Left, please."

I lifted my hands off her, and held my left ready to strike. She clenched in anticipation. That wouldn't do.

"I need to hear the whole sentence."

I saw her shoulders tense up, evidence of her frustration as she ground her head further into the cushion. Through gritted teeth, she began her request.

"Can you please give me the punishment I deser-" THWAP!

I brought my left hand down as soon as I saw her relax, though since we were just starting out I kept the force pretty light. It seemed to do the job, as her whole body tensed up and I felt her legs beneath me trying to press into each other. "Oh!" she exclaimed.

"That was for stealing my shirt."

She lay there quietly, waiting for the next one.

THWAP! The right side this time. "That was for resisting arrest."

THWAP! on the left again. "That was for pretending you were giving up."

THWAP! "That was for making me rip my shirt off you."

THWAP! "That was for teasing me with your hot body all the time."

THWAP! She cried out that time. "That one was because you like it."

I paused, to gauge how she was feeling. I couldn't see her face, but she was shaking a little, pressing her pelvis into the chair, and her pert cheeks were twitching as they started going a little red. I decided we were nearing the end of this session.

CLAP. I brought both hands down at the same time, a little more gently than before, and left them cupping her softly. "How are you feeling, champ?"

"I'm fucking drenched," she said simply. She wasn't talking about the pool water.

"Guess we'd better get you upstairs then." I got off her, and her hand immediately snaked its way under her stomach so she could cup herself.

"Hey! Keep your hands where I can see 'em, missy. I ain't done playin' with you yet," I said as I picked up a leftover towel from yesterday. "Stand up," I helped her to her wobbly feet and proceeded to pat her down with the towel, drying off every inch from top to bottom, and getting a good look at her in the process. When I got between her legs, I pressed in through the towel and she moaned, instinctively grabbing my arm to hold me in place while she slowly humped my hand. Amazed at how turned on she was, I let her grind on me for a few seconds before she slowed, opening her eyes to stare at me once she realised what she was doing, but never stopping entirely.

"You're being a naughty girl Tamsyn, do you know why?" I asked, my voice heavy.

"Because you're my sister's boyfriend," she said, continuing to grind slowly.

"No, it's because you're using me to get off, and we're trying to teach you to be independent, remember?"

"You're the one indulging my fantasies and then telling me to stop touching myself."

"Good point. Let's get you to your room."

I dropped the towel, bent down, and put my hands under her bum to lift her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my hips, putting her collarbone at eye level. I looked down and saw her delicious boobs presented to me, tantalisingly out of reach of my mouth.

By the time we got to the top of the stairs I could feel her wetness sliding against my lower abdomen, her soft lower lips kissing my skin with each step I took. It was driving me crazy.

"Guess what I can feel dripping down my stomach?"

"Sorry, I can't help it. Clearly you didn't do a good job drying it."

We reached her room, and I unceremoniously dumped her on her bed, her hand instantly finding her sweet spot again as she pulled her knees up and shamelessly played with herself in front of me. I watched, transfixed for a few seconds, then looked around for a spare shirt lying around that I could wipe off my stomach with. Dropping the shirt back on the floor, I figured my job was done and turned to head for the door so I could get changed into something dry.

"Wait," she said, her eyes on me, her hand still busy between her legs. "You can stay, if you want. I don't mind."

I stood there, my libido at war with my brain.

"I need a hug,", she said, doing whatever she could to keep me in the room. I hadn't denied her yet, and I wasn't going to start now. A promise is a promise, after all, and something told me this wasn't just a ploy - she truly did feel the need to be held in this moment.

I walked over to her bed, and she lay there looking up at me. If I was going to hold her I'd need to join her on the bed, but my shorts were still soaked from the pool. "Tamsyn, I'm going to take off my shorts so I don't soak your bed, but my underwear is staying on."

She gave me a pout, as if she was hoping for full nudity, but didn't say anything, willing to take what she could get. I stripped my shorts, revealing my hard-on prominent against the thin fabric that remained. "Sit up," I told Tamsyn, and she stopped playing with herself long enough to rise to a cross-legged position. I sat down in her bed behind her, my legs either side and my back against the headboard, and I drew her towards me so her back pressed against my chest, her legs straightening out as she got dragged across the bed. Her butt nestled against my erection, and she wiggled to drive herself further into me, her hands finding her pleasure centre again, as my arms wrapped around her tummy.

Sitting there, listening to the glistening sounds of her fingers and feeling her shuddering breaths through my chest was one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

"You can play with my boobs if you want," she offered/requested.

"I don't think you need the help, you're doing a great job on your own."

She stopped playing with one hand, grabbed one of mine, and pushed it into her breast, before returning to her ministrations. I let my hand fall away, instead using it to stroke her hair across her forehead. "You're supposed to be doing this by yourself."

She huffed, using her legs to drive herself back into me harder, as if trying to get a rise out of me so I'd lose control. Grabbing my hand again, she mashed it into her tit and held it there. "Help me cum, fucker," she commanded, her remaining hand now going at a frenetic pace.

I didn't take kindly to being told what to do. I dropped both my hands to her sides, laying my palms on the outside of her thighs, and held them there even as she tried to pry them off to control them again. "No, Tam. You're going to make yourself cum, right here, right now, and it's going to be the best orgasm you've ever had. You know why?"

She gave up and went back to playing with herself, one of her own hands grasping up to play with her nipple.

"Because you are a fun, kind, generous woman, and you deserve it. You hear me? You deserve to make yourself cum, better than anyone else ever has. Now let me hear you moan."

She did, a sound of desperation and pleasure deliciously entwined together.

"You hear that?" I continued, "That's the sound of a grown-ass woman giving herself what her body needs, and loving it."

She moaned again, raggedly. She must be close now.

I curled my arms around her tummy again. "That's it baby, let it out. You deserve it. You deserve to cum. It's OK. Just let go."

She flew over the edge, gasping and quivering uncontrollably. I held her in my arms as she rode through her orgasm. She eventually collapsed, leaning her head back against my shoulder, eyes closed, panting and sweating from the exertion. I whispered in her ear. "You did good, babe. I'm so proud of you. That was amazing."

I watched her peaceful face, wondering at the situation we'd found ourselves in.

Eyes still closed, she sighed. "You know how you said I'm not a bad person because my fantasies about you were only in my head? Well, I just made my sister's boyfriend cuddle me while I came."

"So?"

"So we're basically cheating on Georgia. And this whole thing started because I got cheated on. That's pretty hypocritical."

"Tamsyn, you saw how she reacted when I ordered you around last time. She loves it when I help you. And she made it very clear to me before she left that I should do *anything* to help you. As in, the innuendo sort of anything. If we sent a selfie of us right now she would probably collapse out of joy. Too bad our phones are downstairs."

We held each other for a bit.

Tamsyn broke the silence. "Speaking of Georgia, you know how in the kitchen before, you asked me what I was using your shirt for?"

"You mean the shirt I just ripped up?"

"Yeah. I'll make you an offer. I'll answer the question if you give me a replacement shirt."

"Deal."

"It was Georgia's idea."

"Huh?"

"Georgia told me to take the shirt. She said you wouldn't mind."

"If you knew I wouldn't mind then why did you sneakily take it instead of telling me?"

"Well, she actually said you wouldn't notice, which is sort of the same thing as not minding." Sometimes I hated how well Georgia knew me.

"And how did that come up in conversation?"

"She was asking if the vibrator was working. I told her it's been working physically but that it's not as good as a real person, it feels empty. She said sometimes when you're away she wears one of your shirts so that it still feels like you are still around, and that it makes her masturbation less empty while she waits for you to get back." I hadn't known she did that. God, I loved her.

"Well, if you were looking for proof she doesn't mind, it sounds like she basically told you to masturbate while thinking about me."

Tamsyn huffed. "But if she doesn't care then why don't you ever do sexy stuff with me? This whole time Georgia has been away we've been teasing each other and I can tell you're getting turned on just as much as I am - I've seen the way you look at me now, I've seen how hard you get." She shimmied against my erection pressed against her butt for emphasis. "But you never seem to act on it. For some reason you always keep your guard up, you let me get naked and cum in your arms but you never let your sexual urges come out. You know I'd be happy to help. But instead you're always playing it cool, holding it back, while I'm the hormone-soaked perv running upstairs to play with herself because she can't take it anymore."

I had to think about why I was so compelled to keep that line between us. At this point both Tamsyn and Georgia were practically begging for me to share her body.

"I guess because it's more important to me that we do what is best for you, Tam. We don't have much longer until Georgia and your parents come home, and if you've been relying on me for sexual release, what happens when I can't give it to you anymore? That's why it's important you've been doing this on your own."

"I haven't though, not really. I just came in your arms. The only reason the vibrator works is because you bought for me. When I look at porn I'm imagining it's you and me."

Something snapped, and an overwhelming sense of guilt seeped into my bones. What have I done? I'd been trying to help her, and all I managed to do is get her addicted to me. Georgia and I knew Tam had attachment issues. And yet I inserted myself into her life, hoping she would attach to me, instead of letting her heal, or find someone who at least had a chance at being a long-term prospect.

She must have felt my grip loosen, because she sat up and turned to look at me, her expression falling at the look of horror on my face. She started to cry before I even said anything. "No, not again," she sobbed.

"Tam, I love you. I really do. But what we've been doing isn't good for you. I let this go way too far. You were vulnerable and I exploited it. I'm sorry, but I think it's best if we spend these last few days apart, and hopefully when the family is back we can pretend this never happened, and salvage the friendship we had before, okay?"

She was distraught. Between her sobs she managed to get out "You're leaving me, just like everyone else I've ever loved. I got attached and now I'm driving you away. Except this time it hurts more, because I really thought you were different. I really thought you'd love me no matter what."

YourEyes
YourEyes
54 Followers