Two Wiggles, one Dinosaur

Story Info
Dorothy has the Wiggles over for rosy tea for three.
4.1k words
4.63
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All humans and dinosaurs depicted in this story are over the age of 18. Any resemblance to real people is entirely intentional.**

*

After a high-energy show, full of kids and their hot mums, the Wiggles and their dancers were ready to head to the bar and wind down. As he was heading out the door, Simon looked back and noticed Lachy still slumped over his dressing table.

"Good show mate," Simon clapped Lachy on the shoulder. "Come for a drink with us?"

Lachy barely looked up as he shook his head. He wasn't in the mood for a drink with his so-recently ex wife. "Not tonight."

"I thought you and Emma were on good terms?"

Damn, he saw right through that, thought Lachy.

"We are. It's just still recent, you know?"

"Mate, it's been months. No one's going to shag you if you keep being a mopey zoo lion about your ex."

Lachy said nothing.

"Lachy... Please tell me you're getting laid."

"I.... It's been a bit slow. I'll get there."

"There are a million single mums out there who would froth at the chance to have you inside of them. I bet it would help take your mind off Emma."

"But I don't want a one night stand... if I'm going to have sex I want it to be with someone I know, someone I care about."

Simon rolled his eyes, "Jesus Lachy, it's only sex."

Lachy looked down at his finger, the one where his wedding ring used to be.

"It's just... Emma was... Emma was...."

"Emma was what?" interrupted Simon.

"Emma was my first."

Simon's jaw dropped. "Your first?!??! Does that mean.... Does that mean she was your.... only?"

Lachy's shoulders slumped further, his eyes firmly fixed on a spot on the floor. "Yes," he whispered.

Simon let out a gregarious laugh. "Oh my god Lachy, oh my god. We have to get you out there! There's so much more. Come to the bar and I'll show you."

"No thanks. I'm not in the mood."

"Ok, but you're not getting off that easy," said Simon, pulling on his jacket. "I'm going to get you laid."

Simon walked out, leaving Lachy alone. Again.

*********

Lauren hummed with pleasure as Simon kissed his way down her stomach and in between her thighs. He kissed her labia gently, then licked her clit firmly, making decisive little circles that had her gasping. He stopped suddenly, and raised his head.

"I've been thinking about Lachy," he said.

"What?" she said, frustrated. "Now?"

He replaced his tongue with his fingers, stroking her as he talked.

"Yeah, you know he hasn't got laid since Emma?"

Lauren shivered as his fingers hit the right spot. "That right?"

"In fact, he hadn't got laid before Emma either."

She groaned and pushed against his hand. "What? Really?"

"Yeah, I want to help him out, but what can I do? He's so mopey." Simon dropped his face back between her legs, sensing she was on the edge, and within seconds, Lauren was moaning and clenching around his fingers.

As her shudders subsided, Lauren lifted her head and looked down at him.

"I have an idea,"she said.

He flipped her onto her stomach, and lifted her hips towards him.

"Yeah, what's that?"

Lauren turned back to look at him, her firm ass wiggling tantalisingly before him.

"What if I helped Lachy out?"

"What do you mean?"

Lauren thrust her buttocks back into Simon, his member nestled betwixt her crack.

Simon groaned.

"I mean," Lauren said, as she slid her ass up and down Simon's increasingly hard cock.

"I. Could. Help. Him." Each word was punctuated with a squeeze.

Simon let out a breath he hadn't realised he was holding in. "You mean..... You?... You would..." he said in shock.

"Yes," she said guiding his raging erection towards her opening, "I could show Lachy just what he's been missing."

Simon thrust inside Lauren's sopping pussy and roared with pleasure.

"Well, that would certainly stop him being such a sad sack," he said thoughtfully, sliding his cock slowly in and out of her. "But what's in it for you?"

She moaned, and tossed her long, blonde hair as she turned her head to look at him.

"I want you to watch. I want you to see me make someone else come. I know how badly you want to watch me fuck another man, so here's your chance."

She was right, the thought of watching her fuck someone else pushed him over the edge and he came hard, digging his fingers into her hips as he pulled her back onto his cock.

"Fuck," he said, collapsing onto the bed next to her.

"What do you say, Wiggle?' she said, nipping at his shoulder. "Wanna watch me fuck your friend back into the human race?"

Even though he'd come just a few moments before, his cock twitched at the thought.

"Lachy won't like that, I can tell you that now."

"He doesn't have to know. You can watch from a hiding place."

Simon looked at his wife, her eyes twinkling with bad ideas. "Baby, he's all yours."

*********

Lachy collapsed into his dressing room chair after yet another show, the sound of applause was still ringing in his ears. His fake, cheesy grin had vanished the second he left the stage and as he looked in the mirror all he could see was sadness looking back at him.

As he wiped off his make-up he noticed a cream coloured envelope out of the corner of his eye. 'Purple Wiggle' was written in cursive on the front. He picked it up and sniffed it for some reason. It smelt of roses. Intrigued, he opened it and pulled out a note. It read:

"Dear Lachy,

I would be delighted if you would join me in my garden for rosy tea tomorrow afternoon at 3.pm to celebrate yet another successful tour.

Love always,

Dorothy"

Lachy was confused to get a letter from an imaginary dinosaur inviting him to tea. Who was the person behind the letter? A number of the back-up dancers played Dorothy on tour so it could be any one of them. Or perhaps Simon's wife Lauren, she used to play Dorothy. Or could it be.... Surely not..... Emma? One of the finest Dorothies of all.

Actually, it's probably just the guys taking advantage of tomorrow's empty studio to get loose on set and they thought it would be funny to send Dorothy invitations. Well, maybe it would be good to have a few drinks. Might be a laugh. He tucked the envelope into his bag and headed home.

*********

The following afternoon Lachy walked into the studio, which was dark and deserted. He headed towards Dorothy's little pink house and knocked on the door, suddenly feeling silly. He couldn't hear anyone inside and after waiting a few minutes with no response, decided to walk around the back to the rose garden. If the guys were having a few drinks, that's where they'd be.

The garden was dimly lit and empty. He sat in a chair at the little table, realising he had probably been pranked. What a fool.

There was a sound to his left and he turned to see Dorothy walking out the back door holding a tray with a teapot and two teacups. How surreal.

She put the tray down, waved and gave a little bow, before pouring two cups of rosy tea. She picked one up in her gloved hand and gestured for him to do the same. He did, and took a big sip of what turned out to be rosy whisky. She put a straw in her teacup and carefully lifted it to the tiny slot in the mouth of her costume.

As soon as they'd finished their drinks, she poured them two more, her big dinosaur head bobbing gently. Lachy was not sure what was going on, but he was feeling more and more comfortable as the whisky worked its magic.

Dorothy reached across the table with her giant white glove and caressed his hand. Who could be in the dinosaur suit? It wasn't Emma, that's for sure. She was not a whisky drinker. He couldn't think of any of the backup dancers who would be bold enough to break into Dorothy's house after hours. Lauren, Simon's wife. She was a whisky fanatic, fearless, adventurous, and fun. And she probably knew from Simon he was in need of cheering up.

As soon as he realised it was Lauren, he could feel his cock grow with excitement. He'd always had a bit of a crush on Lauren. She was funny, kind, and had the most incredible body he'd ever seen. He squeezed the outstretched gloved hand, then slid a finger inside the oversized white glove to touch Lauren's skin.

Lauren felt a bolt of electricity surge through her body when Lachy touched her wrist. She leaned in closer to feel Lachy's finger travel further up her arm. They both paused for a second, aware of how the situation had just shifted. Lauren pulled her arm away and slowly removed one of Dorothy's gloved hands, and then the other. Lachy still had hold of one of Lauren's arms, but she retreated, standing up from the table.

"Ready for some wiggly fun?" Dorothy asked, in Lauren's husky, sexual voice.

Lachlan was breathing heavily now. The feel of Lauren's skin was electric, and he was sad when she pulled it away. After she stood she reached for the zipper behind her suit. She pulled slowly, revealing her shoulders and her clavicle. The suit dropped off her body and fell to her feet with a whoosh. She kicked the dinosaur feet off as she stepped out of the suit.

That left her standing naked except for almost sheer purple lace lingerie that barely concealed her nipples and well trimmed bush. And a large green dinosaur head.

Lachy just stared at her, mouth open and cock firm in his jeans.

"What are you doing? Simon will kill me," he stuttered as she stalked towards him sitting in his chair.

She straddled him, feeling his huge erection press against her pussy.

She leaned in, "Simon won't mind," she whispered in his ear. "He just wants you to enjoy yourself." She twined her hand into his dark curly hair and tugged his head back gently, unclipping her bra with her other hand.

Not far away, from his position behind a rose bush, Simon had a camera trained on his wife as she ground against his friend's cock. His own cock was stiffening as he watched, and he unzipped his fly to release his erection.

Dorothy stripped Lachy's shirt off and ran her hands vigorously over his toned chest. She slithered down his thighs, until she was kneeling before him. She carefully undid the buttons of his jeans and pulled down the zip to reveal his straining cock. He lifted his hips so that she could remove his jeans and underwear to give her better access.

Simon changed angles in the bushes to get a better view of what was about to go down.

Dorothy stroked Lachy's cock firmly a few times before placing her dinosaur head over his crotch, so the pointed teeth rested against his stomach and his cock slipped inside the gap for her mouth. She sucked it deep inside her mouth, in and out, over and over again. Lachy was in ecstasy, but also felt a little guilty. Dorothy emerged for a breath, "Simon wants this for you Lachy, we both do. So let's romp-pomp-a-chomp."

Lachy let himself enjoy the feeling of Dorothy's mouth vibrating around his shaft. The way her tongue caressed his cock was incredible, and so different from how Emma ever had -- and not just because of the dinosaur head. Eventually he pulled Dorothy up, not wanting to orgasm too soon, and slipped her panties off over her hips.

Lauren was surprised at how tenderly Lachy was caressing her nipples. She re-positioned herself on his lap so that her vagina was hovering over his firmly erect cock. His eyes searched Dorothy's inanimate face, before she plunged herself onto his turgid member.

She arched her back in pleasure as he filled her completely, the sensation of him stretching her causing a delicious pain. She paused, letting her pussy get used to the feeling of his cock in her, then started slowly bouncing on his cock, hands on his shoulders for support. His hands were running all over her body; brushing her nipples, grazing her ribs, resting on her hips to pull himself deeper into her.

A few metres away, Simon was rubbing his own cock, fascinated by the sight of his wife's breasts bouncing as she pounded Lachy's cock into her pussy. His fantasy about fucking Dorothy was coming true in front of his eyes. If he was honest, his dream of fucking Dorothy was what attracted him to Lauren in the first place. Even from his distance, he could tell she was about to come by the tightening of her knuckles on Lachy's shoulders.

Suddenly, she threw her head back and tensed, crying out as the waves of her orgasm crashed over her. She rocked her hips over Lachy's, taking every last drop of pleasure from her climax.

Lachy looked at the beautiful dinosaur shuddering and coming all over his cock and knew his own orgasm wasn't far away. He didn't know if Simon was actually on board with this or not, but either way, in for a penny, in for a pound.

He stood up and picked Dorothy up in one fluid motion, holding her by the butt as she wrapped her slender legs around his waist. He took two steps towards the house and pressed her up against the wall, using the resistance to drive his huge cock into her again and again. Dorothy clung on for dear life, her dinosaur head bobbing frantically, as Lachy fucked her mercilessly, and suddenly she was cumming again, her pussy juice dripping down his legs.

Lachy's face twisted and then with a final brutal thrust he was yelling into her neck, his fingers leaving tiny bruises on her butt cheeks as he tightened his grip on her.

Simon stifled his own moan as he came, harder than he ever had, jizz splashing on the rose bushes in front of him. As the waves of pleasure subsided, he watched his wife and his friend sink to the grass in a tangle of exhausted limbs.

Lachy lay on his back trying to catch his breath as Dorothy's fingers gently caressed his chest. He turned to the side and stared at the giant green dinosaur head grinning back at him. What had he done? He thought about Simon and felt a pang of guilt. How could he do this to his fellow Wiggle and friend? Dorothy's roving hands began to move lower and Lachy's mind immediately returned to how amazing it felt to have his cock inside her. It was probably the best sex he had ever had, and as bad as he felt about Simon, it was hard to regret it.

"Fuck this," he thought, and rolled himself on top of Dorothy, planting his knees between her legs. He started at her collarbone, where the dinosaur head ended, and kissed down her body, circling her full breasts with his mouth. He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked gently, and she moaned. He nipped gently with his teeth and and her body clenched in delight, bumping his head with her big green one.

He trailed his tongue down her taut stomach, leaving a cool trail down her body, until he reached her neatly trimmed bush. He lingered on her outer lips, flicking his tongue closer and closer to her most sensitive spot, until she took his head in her hands and held him over her clit.

"Please."

He licked her clit firmly once, then twice, then she was shuddering and moaning. He kept his tongue moving until she stopped moaning, then raised himself up to lie on top of her again. Despite having cum just minutes earlier, he was fully erect. All thoughts of SImon had vanished. He was completely focused at getting his cock back inside Dorothy's pleasure hole so he could relive the ecstasy he had experienced earlier.

Lachy did just that, plunging himself inside Dorothy and eliciting a gasp of pleasure from his friend's wife. Lachy marveled at how in sync they were, the rhythmic movement in and out leading towards a heavenly crescendo. He was so completely focused on their connection, he didn't notice that someone had emerged from the rose bushes.

"Isn't that the sweetest pussy you've ever fucked?"

Lachy's heart almost stopped as he noticed Simon standing next to him, watching him fuck Dorothy. He panicked, but Dorothy seemed remarkably unfazed and grabbed his hips to keep him inside her.

Lachy suddenly noticed that Simon's jeans were unzipped and his hand was stroking his erect cock as he stood beside them. What in the hell was going on?

"Sweet, right? She's so tight and she loves to fuck."

Lachy was surprised to find that his cock was still hard, and Dorothy was still pumping him inside her, even as her husband stood there staring at them. Despite the strangeness of the situation he felt himself responding to her movement.

"Now, buddy, I could be mad at you for fucking my wife. Or I could join in. We're friends, after all." Simon's hand was still firmly stroking his cock.

"What?"

"Fair's fair."

Lachy looked to Dorothy for some kind of response; her dinosaur face gave nothing away but Lauren's husky voice spoke up.

"I wanna see you suck him. Suck his cock for me, baby."

"What?" Lachy said again, his mind wheeling.

"It would be so fucking hot. I want you to suck his cock while you fuck me."

Lachy's mouth dropped open, unable to formulate a reply, and Simon took his chance. He stepped forward and put his hand on the back of Lachy's head and slipped his stiff cock into his open mouth. Almost instinctively he closed his lips on the firm meat in his mouth and he felt Simon shudder with pleasure as Dorothy moaned in approval.

It was surreal to feel his friend's cock gently gliding in and out of his mouth. The taste and feel was completely new to Lachy and he was surprised by how much he was enjoying it. His tongue began to explore and when he swirled it around the head of Simon's cock he was rewarded with a groan of pleasure the cock being thrust deeper down his throat.

Lachy was enjoying the oral sensations so much he nearly forgot that he was buried to the hilt in a gorgeous female body. He glanced down to see Dorothy writhing with pleasure, one hand stroking her clit, and the other reaching up to caress Simon's balls. The three of them were connected now, two Wiggles and a dinosaur.

Lachy found his rhythm; pumping in and out of Dorothy's sweet pussy while Simon pistoned his cock in his mouth. Dorothy's fingers moved faster over her pussy and her moans grew louder until suddenly she exploded, screaming and spasming as she climaxed. The pressure of her pussy clenching around his cock was unbearable and Lachy felt his own orgasm hit him like a wave. He saw stars as he shot another full load into Dorothy's dripping pussy, slamming as deep as he could inside her.

Watching his wife cumming on another man's huge cock was too much for Simon and with a roar he came himself, plunging his own rod into Lachy's mouth. Lachy sucked every last drop from his friend's thick meat, grunting with pleasure as Dorothy's pussy fluttered with the last of her orgasm.

He looked up at Simon, dizzy with his shattering orgasm, cum dripping down his chin.

"You fucking loved that, didn't you?" Simon said derisively, giving Lachy's hair a sharp tug. "You loved sucking my cock while you fucked a dinosaur's tight pussy."

Lachy rose to stand face to face with Simon. Still panting, their eyes locked, Lachy put his hands on either side of Simon's head and pulled it towards his own until their lips met. The kiss started slowly, Lachy exploring another man's mouth for the first time. The intensity built quickly and before long the two men were kissing deeply, passionately. Simon pulled Lachy closer until their chests were touching. Lachy could feel Simon's growing erection pressing against his thigh which made his own cock twitch in excitement.

The dinosaur on the ground coughed politely and the two Wiggles turned. She was stroking her clit again and looking at them with what might have been come-hither eyes if she had been capable of expression.

"Oh baby, are you feeling left out?" Simon said playfully. "Does your pussy need more?"

Dorothy nodded her huge, green head.

Lachy turned to Simon. "Do you want to...?"

Simon smiled wickedly. "No. I want you to. I have other plans for you." He didn't explain further, but pushed Lachy to his knees between Dorothy's legs again. "Baby, he's yours."

12