Two Wiggles, one Dinosaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited until Lachy had pushed his rod back inside his wife's pussy, then forced his stiffening cock into Lachy's mouth.

"Get me nice and wet, Wiggle."

Lachy sucked for a few seconds, slurping enthusiastically, and was disappointed when Simon pulled out of his mouth and stepped away. He turned his attention back to the taut body under his and leaned down to suck a rosy nipple. Suddenly, he felt Simon kneeling in the grass behind him and grabbing hold of his hips.

"If you liked sucked my dick, Wiggle, you're going to love this."

Lachy felt a wet finger push inside his asshole. He froze for a moment, not quite sure how to process this new erotic sensation. The finger moved in gentle circles, stretching his anal opening to make room for what was to come. He let out an involuntary groan.

"Ooh yeah, you want more of that don't you Lachy?", Simon whispered in his ear.

The finger was removed and Lachy felt an emptiness where it had been. Seconds later he felt something big and hard push between his butt cheeks. The head of Simon's cock was resting against his asshole. It felt huge, there's no way it could fit thought Lachy. Simon plowed on, the head of his cock penetrating Lachy's virgin rosebud. The feeling was painful and exquisite.

Lachy realised that he had stopped thrusting and was gripping Dorothy's shoulder, his mouth hanging open. The initial pain subsided and Lachy began to breathe again as Simon pushed his cock further and further inside of him. He started moving in and out of Dorothy again and was overwhelmed with how incredible it felt to be having sex from both sides.

He felt himself moving closer to yet another orgasm in tandem with the dinosaur in front of him and the Wiggle behind him. The three were moving together, all gasping and moaning. Simon sensed their impending orgasms too, and leaned in close.

"Get ready to Wiggle, Lachy."

With that, he started pumping Lachy's asshole hard, bumping his straining cock into Dorothy's waiting pussy like a human/dinosaur Newton's cradle. For the third time, Lachy felt his balls tighten, ready to spill his load of little wigglers.

His orgasm suddenly hit him and he roared with pleasure, loud enough to wake up Jeff. Half a second later, the Red Wiggle shot cum into his asshole while the dinosaur he was fucking simultaneously screamed out her own climax. The rose garden was filled with the sounds of panting and moaning and grunting as the three Wiggly friends enjoyed the deepest feelings of pleasure they'd ever experienced.

The bodies lay in entwined on the grass, revelling in post coital bliss. Lachy had never felt so content before. His neck was nestled gently on the soft, pillowy breasts of a dinosaur, while Simon's arm was wrapped around his waist, gently stroking his torso. He could have lived in this moment forever, but he knew it couldn't be.

Dorothy began to stir, she turned towards Lachy, caressed his cheek and looked into his eyes, or so he imagined. Behind him, Simon moved away, his hand brushing down Lachy's back as he broke the connection. Before he had time to miss the body behind him, Dorothy left him as well. He watched as her stunning naked body walked away. Her firm tits and ass drenched in moonbeams, looking even more spectacular as she picked up a giant pink floppy hat and placed it on her green dinosaur head.

Lachy sighed, knowing that the night was over. He knew he had to move on with his life, move on from Emma. But this incredible sexual experience had shown him that there were plenty of other Wiggles in the sea.


12