Two Windows and Two Women

Story Info
Being seen through large windows becomes enticing.
10.7k words
4.77
19.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,426 Followers

All of my writing is fiction, and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. I hope you enjoy! And take a second to vote and comment.

* * * * *

"Here it is, Shelby," Adam said, gesturing around the large and nicely furnished living room. He enjoyed his condo and hoped she would too on this, her first visit. As Shelby looked around, Adam watched her, as any normal male would do. Long strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, deep dimples that accompanied a warm smile. All this atop a figure that was an eye-magnet, carried on long and shapely legs. He sighed as she stopped in front of one of the two floor-to-ceiling windows in the room and looked out.

"Pretty park," she said, gazing off to her right.

"More than just pretty," he assured her. "I hang out down there a lot in the summer."

"Are those condos too?" She was looking straight ahead now.

"They are. Thank goodness for the park, right?"

"That building is right there," she said, laughing and looking over her shoulder at Adam, her dimples deep and intriguing.

"Just the grassy courtyard between us. Actually, it's all one building." He lost his smile as he thought of that building just fifty feet from his, with windows just like his. At times he wished it wasn't there.

Shelby looked out the window and down. "Ah, I hadn't noticed that," she said. "Does it being so close bother you?"

"I knew it was there when I bought. I survive," he said, not realizing the role that building would play in their future.

She looked up toward the sky. "Getting dark," she said with a sigh. One more day about to end."

"Whoa, that sounds kind of fatalistic."

She laughed. "No, not at all. It's just when it gets dark, lots of interesting things can happen." She raised her eyebrows and smiled as she said that, those enthralling dimples on full display. The combination of the suggestive smile, the dimples, and the tone of her voice created a physical reaction Adam hoped wasn't visible.

"Interesting things, huh?" His turn to smile at her, his mind racing at the possibilities.

"Do you have some suggestions?" she asked, walking toward him, her hips swinging from side to side. Her hips weren't the only things swinging.

"Of course, I have suggestions. Want to hear them?"

"I already know those," she said, laughing. The dimples again. "Come up with something unique." She winked at him.

"I love challenges." He thought for a few seconds. "Not very original, but how about an evening of some wine, some cheese ... and a dirty movie."

"Ohhh," she said, giggling. "I love wine and cheese. And how dirty?"

This was going better than he had hoped. "I'm flexible. Since I suggested, you make the final decision on that."

"That's reasonable," she said, putting her hand on his. "After all of that, maybe I'll try to be creative." She leaned toward him and kissed his cheek, taken in by the subtle aroma of his cologne. She had a good idea of where her creativity would lead, particularly with Adam, who she'd found to be considerate, attentive, and physically very attractive and, hopefully, more.

Adam took care of the two glasses of chardonnay and some Colby Jack cheese. He carried them to the coffee table and sat down on the couch beside Shelby. He switched on the big TV and handed the control to her. She took it and smiled.

"Before we start," he said, reaching into his shirt pocket and extracting a small envelope, "here's a little something I spotted and picked up for you." He handed it to Shelby.

She took it and flashed the dimples again. "Should I beware of Greeks bearing gifts?"

"That's a good idea, but since I'm Irish, I'm home free."

She carefully opened the envelope, turned it up, and emptied the contents into her hand.

"Oh, Adam, that's so sweet. Can you put it on me, please?" She handed him the delicate gold necklace with SHELBY between the two fine chains.

He fastened it carefully, taking the opportunity to kiss the back of her neck, inhaling the fruity aroma of either her shower soap or her shampoo.

"Thank you," she said softly. "I love it." She was fondling the necklace with her left hand.

Another smile for Adam, and she picked up the TV controls.

"Regular cable and networks have gotten rid of, well, dirty movies and programs sooo, it's a smart TV, I assume.

"Yup."

Shelby obviously knew what she was doing. She asked for his WiFi password, and she soon had the internet. Adam watched her as she worked, her beautiful face intent on what she was doing. She finally leaned back.

"This should do," she said, nodding her head.

Adam checked the TV.

"Um, that isn't R-rated, is it?"

"At least three x's, and maybe more. Should I look for something else?" she teased.

The pressure in his trousers told him this movie would be fine. He knew the ten minutes of plot was nearly over and the forty minutes of eroticism about to start. He had been kidding when he suggested a dirty movie, but when she'd agreed, it had immediately caused a mini-erection. Now he was watching a woman who wasn't that different from Shelby, naked and with nearly an entire cock in her mouth.

"You watch this stuff a lot?" he asked casually.

"Not much, but I wondered what it would be like watching it with a date." She looked at him and smiled. "I guess I'll find out, right?"

On the screen, the beautiful blond was moaning loudly and writhing dramatically, the well-tattooed man's head between her legs, his tongue flicking away. Adam would have given a hundred dollars to know what Shelby was thinking at that moment.

They continued to watch, and, as Adam often glanced at Shelby, he was having trouble breathing. And then there was the ever-growing lump in his pants.

"You ever watched a movie like this with a date?" she asked, taking her eyes away from the TV to look at him.

"Should I admit that I never have?" he asked.

"A first for both of us then." Her eyes dropped to the front of his trousers, now bulging upward dramatically. Then they went to his eyes again. "Maybe I can take care of that for you," she said as she licked her lips.

Adam's eyes were wide as she reached over and deftly unzipped his pants. Her hand went into the opening.

"Ohhh," she said, bringing her other hand over to spread the zipper and the fly of his boxers. Skillfully and carefully, she soon had his cock in her hand and out of his pants, pointing straight toward the ceiling. "My, my, that does need taken care of," she said softly as that gorgeous mouth and soft and tender lips engulfed the head, her tongue caressing the very tip. As her mouth worked, taking in more and more of his erection, her hands were unbuttoning her blouse, which she cleverly slipped off and tossed away. Now it was clear why her breasts had been swinging so freely before.

Adams's hand reached under her and squeezed the right one, a muffled groan coming from Shelby, whose nose was into his pubes. When he pulled on the nipple, there was another groan, and she increased the pace of her work on his cock. He was amazed at the soft and smooth skin of her breast, a breast that was full and firm as well.

"What are they doing now?" she said, releasing him for a moment.

"Some doggie," he answered, anxious for her mouth to return to its very satisfying action.

"I love doggie," she said, standing up quickly and slipping her skirt and shoes off. Naked now, she looked at him. "There's another place to satisfy that guy," she added breathily, dropping to the floor on hands and knees, her delightful ass pointed straight at him.

Adam didn't think he'd ever undressed quite so quickly, and, consequently, he fumbled, stumbled, and nearly fell in his efforts to get to her. On his knees behind her, he took hold of her hips. "Do I need anything?" he asked quietly.

"All good," she said, bumping her ass against his erection. "Could be better, though, as her ass wiggled against him.

He guided that erection to where it needed and wanted to go, pressing it against two swollen and puffy labia and feeling it slide between them and into a slippery, warm, and very welcoming place in her body. He leaned forward onto her back so his hands could reach around and caress those amazing breasts one more time. He squeezed gently, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger as she arched her back, pressing them against his hands. She was doing something else as well. Her hips began to move back and forth, sliding his cock deeper into her pussy. His right hand left her breast and moved between her legs, a finger slipping between her already spread lips and seeking the pleasure center he knew he'd find there.

As she felt his finger on her clit, her body immediately responded, accompanied by a long moaning as it did. "Oh, fuck, Adam," she managed to get out.

"I can do that," he said, straightening and grabbing hold of her hips as he began to bump against her harder and faster, the gently slurping sounds and the louder slapping of their bodies causing a fire in both of them. He was watching the gentle ripples move across her delicious buns as he banged against them. Looking at the window right in front of them, he could see her reflection, her tits swinging back and forth with each movement.

Shelby was only conscious of his cock sliding in and out of her and the sensations building in her pussy. She knew she was about to explode with her orgasm and wanted him to do the same. She barely heard his words.

"Gonna come," he grunted, pushing against her as hard as he could and stilling as his cock began to pulse.

"Me too," she echoed as her body spasmed, her pussy squeezing him over and over.

They collapsed together, Adam still on top of her. He lifted himself to his elbows. The room was quiet, except for their heavy breathing.

"I think the movie's over," he said into her ear.

"This was better than any movie," she said, lifting her head. He felt her tense. "My God, Adam. We didn't close the drapes. This may have been better than any movie for your neighbors across the way."

"Never thought about it," he said, laughing.

"Me either," Shelby said pensively, still looking at the window. Her mind was at work, pondering what had happened ... or had maybe happened. As far as she knew, no one, except the guy she was with, had ever seen her naked ... completely naked. It was a minor point, but it was true. Even the few times she'd had sex, she'd retained some article of clothing. She'd gotten through college without being talked into skinny-dipping. She'd kept her body for a pair of boyfriends, and the very few other guys she'd gone out with that were particularly enticing.

Shelby thought back just a minute or so. She'd been on her hands and knees facing the window when Adam was fucking her from behind. If anyone was watching from one of those windows, they'd have seen the expression on her face when she'd orgasmed. She'd never seen that herself. She was breathing harder just thinking about it. And, at that moment, she wasn't sure which part of that thought was causing the labored breathing, although she was pretty confident she knew the answer, and that frightened her.

Adam watched her, wondering again what she was thinking. He was perfectly willing to sit there and drink in her exquisite beauty as long as she'd let him.

"Suppose anyone was watching?" she asked cautiously, turning toward Adam and biting her lower lip.

He decided she seemed very interested, curious, and surprisingly comfortable with whether she might have been seen, and he wondered where it might be going. "We were back away from our window, so there are only about three windows where someone could have seen what was happening. See any lights or anything over there?"

Shelby stood and moved to the window, only half of her body hidden by the drape. "No lights." She was motionless, gazing out the window for long seconds. She turned to Adam.

"In the morning, let's do what we just did again, only this time ..." She paused, biting her lip once more. "We'll be right in front of the window."

Adam's eyes were wide because of two things he'd just heard. First, she'd said, "in the morning," which meant she'd be staying the night. Second, they'd be doing doggy right in front of the window. He hoped that would work after what he was already planning for later tonight. But, in addition, he was seeing and hearing things that he knew had been foreign to her not long ago.

Shelby turned, crossed the room, and plopped down on the couch. "What now?" she said, shrugging.

Adam watched her again, totally mesmerized by the naked beauty that was about to spend the night in his condo.

"How about if I kiss and lick every square inch of your body?"

Shelby burst out laughing. "Only if I can kiss, lick, and suck every square inch of your cock."

Adam quickly moved toward her.

"Just kidding," she squealed, covering her face. "Maybe not totally," she added, peeking out between her fingers.

They sat on the couch, naked, and talked for an hour, the first time either had ever done that. Then they were off to bed where enough of what Adam had imagined earlier, coupled with what Shelby had said, took place to satisfy them both completely.

When they awoke in the morning, he kissed the back of her neck as she shivered gently. "Before or after breakfast?" he asked, unusually anxious to get out of bed.

"Before," she said, "and then who knows?"

"It's eight-thirty," he said, reaching over her to give one breast a squeeze. "They're so nice," he added, nibbling her ear.

"We'd better get out there to the window," she said as she felt his growing erection pressing against her butt. She pushed the covers aside and sat up. "I think I'm ready." She crawled over him and off the bed.

Adam quickly joined her in the living room, looking at the window where the sun was streaming in.

Shelby walked to the window, the sunlight reflecting a picture of her body onto the glass. She slowly lowered herself onto her hands and knees, her nose inches from the glass. She moved one knee, so her legs were spread a little more.

As Adam moved in behind her, he was amazed that her pussy was so wet it was ready to drip. He didn't say a thing as he pushed his cock deep into that pussy. In minutes, it was nearly a repetition of last night except that her orgasm was louder and more intense, as was his.

He lay beside her on the carpet, both of their breathing loud and labored. He put his arm across her back and realized she was trembling very gently.

"Which window?" she said. "Which window or windows had people watching us?" Her eyes were moving from window to window.

Adam was surprised at Shelby's reaction. He hadn't seen it coming when he brought her here yesterday. "What if no one was watching?"

She bit her lip and looked at Adam, a disappointed expression on her face. Then she smiled. "It was fucking good sex," she said, giggling, the dimples aimed directly at him. "But, changing the subject, since I hadn't planned on spending the night, can you get me to my place so I can clean up and, at least, make an appearance at work." She stood directly in front of the window and looked out one last time.

"Sure," he replied.

They both went to the bedroom to get dressed. Adam also needed to get to work to finalize plans for the week-long trip that lay ahead of him. He hated to miss more time with Shelby but already had an idea for a surprise she might enjoy.

"Let's take a shower," he suggested.

"Yeah, right," she laughed. "And that's not a dig at you. I'd love another go, but I'm trying to be a responsible adult."

Adam chuckled. "No sexual activity ... just washing."

Shelby shrugged and headed into the bathroom, surprised at the large walk-in shower she found there. They showered, washing each other's backs, each becoming more infatuated with the other as time passed.

"I have to be gone all week. How about I pick you up for dinner next Saturday. And, I'll have a surprise for you." She turned around, the first time they'd been face-to-face since they'd entered the shower. "Talk fast," he said. "Not sure how long I can control myself looking at you like this."

"Silly man. And, I love surprises." She stepped forward, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him, her big breasts squished and sliding on his chest.

Adam returned the kiss and groaned as Shelby broke free, scurrying out of the shower. He waited a moment before joining her, finding her now wrapped in one of his terrycloth towels. He walked around her to the living room and brought her clothing to her.

As Shelby dressed, she carefully reviewed what had happened yesterday and today. She found Adam to be very captivating ... and the sex had been more than she could have imagined. But that was only part of it. She'd always been very private about her body, despite knowing that others, i.e., males, craved a view of it. She'd been instinctively horrified when she realized the drapes hadn't been closed last night ... until she thought about someone watching, even to the point of picturing someone looking at her. When she did that, the reaction her body experienced was astounding ... and the sex after that was the best, until this mornings.

Adam had driven her to her apartment, where she'd changed into clean clothes. Shelby continued to mull over those thoughts on the way to work, and each day that Adam was gone. There was no way she could close her mind to the ideas that were slowly transforming themselves into wants and desires.

She was beginning to wonder who she was, or at least who she was becoming. She tried to spend her time dreaming about what Adam might do to surprise her. She knew he had plenty of money—his condo and the Porsche Boxster he drove told her that. What might he give her? She could only wait and see.

Adam was anxious to get back. FaceTiming with Shelby and seeing just that part of her was one factor. Wanting to work on his surprise for her was the other. He was fairly certain she'd like it, but there was always that possibility he chose to ignore. He got home early Friday afternoon and made trips to several stores to pick up what he needed. He worked until a little past noon on Saturday, and it was done. He smiled, picturing Shelby seeing it for the first time, and hoped he'd interpreted correctly.

On Saturday evening, he called her, using the box in the lobby, and she buzzed him in. When the elevator door opened on the third floor, she jumped into his arms, and their lips were locked in a wonderful kiss both of them had missed.

They went briefly to her apartment, where he received another of those wonderfully warm and sloppy kisses. He had been away from her long enough that he could feel the pressure building in his pants. Not wanting that quite yet, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the apartment and to the elevator. Thank goodness, there was an elderly couple already there, and he only had a disappointed look from Shelby to endure.

At dinner, she wanted to know all about his trip, what he had accomplished and when he was likely to have to go on another. Of course, he had no answer to the last part, so he bored her with details from the past few days. Trips like this one were typically ninety percent boredom and ten percent action and accomplishment. From the expression on her face, he could tell she was nearly frantic to ask about the surprise.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,426 Followers