Two Windows and Two Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't banish from her mind what had just happened, even if she'd wanted to. She pictured the camera, clicking away, taking pictures that would be shared with friends, shared with strangers, used for comparisons and dares. Hopefully, they would stay off the internet, but that certainly wasn't assured. She knew she was dripping even more at that thought. Adam would have a mess to clean up when he got home, and it would be added to when he'd do what she knew was going to happen to her then.

Her new friend reappeared sometime later, smiling with a questioning shrug. She shook her head in response. A minute's more looking, and he disappeared again.

Downstairs, Adam came through the front door of the building. "Edward, my friend. How are you today?" He extended his hand, and Edward shook it, palming the twenty-dollar bill. A smile and Adam headed toward the elevator.

Her legs, spread so wide and held in place, were beginning to ache, something she hadn't considered. She was twisting and turning, working to keep from cramping, when she heard the door open and a familiar voice.

"Shel, babe, you're amazing." He came up behind her and kissed her on the cheek.

"My legs are aching," she groaned.

"Should I unfasten you or just take advantage of you?"

A pause. "Not yet on the first," she said, knowing he'd do what he wanted with the latter.

Adam hurried to the bedroom and was quickly back. "You sure?"

A quick nod, and she heard the familiar humming sound. Her body began to vibrate as it touched her. Hours of thinking and waiting were now being consummated, accompanied by moans and occasional jerks and spasms. She opened her eyes one time to see herself being photographed again. When the orgasm came, she rubbed her wrists and ankles nearly raw as she writhed in the throes of her ecstasy. When her spasms finally stopped, Adam quickly freed her and helped her lie down on the carpet.

"Get your pants off," she told him as she smiled.

"Shelby, you're ... well, you are. Let's get you in the shower."

"I've been thinking all day."

"Me too, and lots of it." He reached for her hand. "But, right now, a shower." He sounded very adamant, and Shelby didn't argue.

She noticed that she was having difficulty walking and decided that he was probably right despite all her thoughts the last few hours. She also knew what would happen later.

"Someone in one of the windows took pictures today."

"No shit," Adam said, adjusting the water in the shower. "You'll have to show me which window."

"Now take your pants off and everything else."

"Shelby,"

"You'd better take a shower now," she said, "because when I get through with you later, you won't be able to."

Adam looked at her, smiled, and began undressing,

The shower was surprisingly platonic, each carefully washing the other, Adam able to use the soap and water on her breasts without being unable to keep from throwing her on the floor and having sex with her. She washed his cock, watching it grow, before moving to his back. When they were finished, they dried each other, put on two robes he had in a closet, and went to the living room.

"My blood is still boiling," she said, looking at Adam. "It's amazing, and you've caused it."

"I'm not sure whether I caused it or just recognized it."

"You certainly rooted it out, brought it to the surface, and nurtured it." She paused. "I'd love to see those pictures."

Adam looked at her. "Me too," he confided. "Particularly those last ones."

"Yes, the last ones most of all." She glanced at the window, then chuckled. "If I had balls, like you, I might go over there and ask."

"Does that mean you want me to do that?"

She sighed. "He may send them over here," she speculated, then giggled. "Not," she added.

"Do you think there'll be a chance for more pictures?"

"Probably. And maybe more adventures." A devious smile.

In the bedroom that night, Shelby was all lips, and tits, and pussy, along with moans, squeals, and guttural obscenities. Adam was raised to heights he had never thought possible. She'd been right, that they take their showers first. After his final orgasm, he wasn't sure he'd even be able to roll over, let alone shower.

"Hey, Adam. It's Friday, and what are we up to this evening?"

Shelby's question, as he answered the phone, fit in precisely with where Adam was headed.

"Funny you should ask," he said. "I've invited some, um, friends for dinner at six. You want me to pick you up, or you want to drive?"

It sounded like a simple question. It was, except for parking, which may or may not be available. The last time it was, but that was afternoon. This would be evening.

"I know what you're thinking," he said, sensitive to her pause. "I'll pick you up. Tomorrow is Saturday, so no rushing, like the last time."

They'd had to get up early after the Wednesday night session, so she could get home and dress for work. This would be simpler.

"Thanks," she said simply. Then, "You want me to cook something?"

"Having Chinese delivered. That will make it easy. Oh, and very casual," he added. "About five-thirty then?"

"I'll be downstairs." She heard a kissing sound come through the phone. She returned it and disconnected.

Home after work, Shelby decided on a deep red blouse, a pair of white shorts and black, leather sandals. She chuckled as she thought of skipping underwear but decided she didn't know his friends, and it could be an older couple who wouldn't appreciate her "modern" touch. She was ready and standing outside when Adam's Boxster arrived, squirming into the low seat and smiling at him.

"No matter what you do or what you wear, you look hot," he said, licking his lips.

She laughed. "At least you think so," she said.

Adam parked in his spot in the basement garage, and they took the elevator to the fifth floor, exchanging kisses all the way up.

"Security will enjoy that," she said, searching for the camera.

"I could give them more to enjoy if you'd just let me," he said, laughing.

"Now that they've heard that, they'll really be searching the videos." She laughed but wondered if that would ever be possible. Not able to dismiss it from her mind completely, she filed it in her "possibilities" folder.

They had been in the condo only a few minutes when there was a knock on the door.

Adam opened it to welcome their guests. As they came inside, Shelby instinctively smiled. Then, as recognition swept through her brain, her eyes went wide, and she froze. "This is Timothy and Karla Wagner," he said to her.

The Wagners both had sympathetic looks on their faces. "Not who you expected to see, is it?" he said.

Shelby's eyes flipped to Adam.

"The next step," he said with a shrug.

He was shaking his head as though that assurance could overcome what she was feeling. That they were the couple she had seen from the window was hammering itself into her consciousness, and she had no words. A bit awkwardly, Karla stepped over beside her.

"Let's go over there and sit on the couch. I'd love to talk with you."

Shelby quickly learned that Adam had decided since he had the balls, it was up to him to find out who had seen her. He had counted windows and simply walked around the end of the U-shaped building and gone to the door of the appropriate unit and knocked. He had been surprised when his oft-times tennis doubles partner had answered the door. He met Karla and had finally been able to tell them why he was there. After they talked, Adam decided on the dinner invitation and, despite their hesitancy about facing Shelby, accepted with Karla being the catalyst as she seemed intensely interested in exploring the whole subject with Shelby.

Karla smiled and stood up, gesturing for Shelby to stay put. She went to Tim, said something to him, and he reached into his pants pocket and handed her a small object. When she sat down again, she held her hand out to Shelby.

Shelby chuckled. "Do I want to take that?" she said, eying Karla.

"If it were me, I would," Karla answered, handing her the flash drive.

Shelby thought about what Karla had said, met her eyes, and then turned to Adam.

"Your computer on?"

"Will be in a second," he answered, heading for the guest bedroom.

"Ready," he said when he returned, not able to subdue a huge smile he sent her way.

"Let's look," Shelby said, and the two ladies headed for the guest room.

After twenty minutes of viewing pictures, then viewing them again, the sound of breathing was very prominent in the guest bedroom.

"Let me explain something," Karla said. "You're absolutely gorgeous, both here and in those pictures. But, each time I looked at one of them, it was my face there instead of yours. It's been gnawing at me since I came to that window and looked across at you.

"You mean there's someone else?" Shelby said, a little surprised at Karla's confession. "I thought I was, well, weird."

"Just different, I think. I see things all the time and wonder if I could do them. From the simple to the very ..." She paused and looked at Shelby. "Is 'perverse' a good word?"

"I know what that means and what you mean."

"I surf. Probably more than I should, but there's something exciting about imagining, projecting ...you know? I watched a video of a young girl walking through a town, and she was naked. People were watching, taking pictures, pointing. It was provocative and arousing." She looked intently at Shelby and took a deep breath. "That's my goal or at least something like that," she admitted softly. "Can you believe it?"

"Sure can. I've been thinking and planning but haven't come up with a next step yet." She chuckled. "I don't know you at all yet, but maybe you and I could do that together sometime."

"That would be so cool, but I need to start. I haven't done anything daring except wear a couple of low-cut gowns to parties."

"I'd never even skinny-dipped before this," Shelby assured her.

"I guess we're a lot alike then."

"Does Timothy know anything about your thoughts on this?"

"I've teased about it, but he knows I've never done anything like that, so he doesn't take it seriously. But, my feeling is that he'd go along."

"Adam put together the window thing for me. It was like a dare, and I had to do it."

"What you didn't see the other day, thank God, is that after he finished taking the pictures, I was getting my brains screwed out, on the carpet, right beside the window."

"That kind of thing happens here too."

"Hey, guys," came a call from the living room. "Food's here."

Shelby grabbed the flash drive and put it in the pocket of her shorts, and the two ladies headed to the dining area for some Chinese.

Light chatter followed as they ate, all ignoring the gorilla hovering just above their heads. Adam must have discovered his balls once more as he finally questioned Shelby.

"So, how were they?"

Shelby felt herself blushing as she prepared to answer. Instead, she turned to Karla.

"What did you think, Karla?" Her turn to redden slightly.

"Pictures are great," Karla said. "But nothing like the real thing." She turned to Tim. "Does that camera of yours take good pictures at dusk?"

A puzzled expression filled Tim's face. "Yeah, it does," he said, then gulped. He looked from Karla to Shelby and back to Karla. "Are ... you ... shitting ... me?"

Shel glanced at Adam, who was staring at Karla. For the first time that evening, Shelby began looking analytically at Karla. She was about the same height with dark brunette hair that came just to her shoulders. Her eyes were a very warm brown, her lips very full. A little lower, she was nearly a clone of Shelby, as far as she could tell. Large breasts, now hidden of course, but she was sure that Adam was finding them very delectable as he was scrutinizing her too, anticipating she was sure.

"What can it hurt?" she said, sounding very innocent.

Shelby knew Karla's blood had to be boiling, her heart pumping it faster and faster.

"You want me to take pictures of ... you in the window." Tim was double-checking, just to be sure, unable to believe what he had just heard. "I mean, you talk to Shelby, and, out of the blue, you're in?"

With a deep breath, Karla said, "Not out of the blue. I've been thinking for a long time. This just brought it to a head."

"They surprise the hell out of you sometimes," he said, looking at Adam. "But I guess you already know that." He looked back at Karla. "So, I'm going to go over to our window, and you're going to get naked and be in this window so I can take some photos?"

"You're kind of saying the same thing over and over," she gently chided. "I want to try and see what happens."

"If that's what you want, I'll be in the window with the camera." He stood and was quickly out the door.

Now Karla had to face what she had committed to. She realized that both Shelby and Adam would be seeing her naked. And, it was always possible that one of her neighbors would see her too.

She decided that if she could strip while she was facing Adam, her confidence would be bolstered. She unbuttoned and pulled off her black blouse, revealing a lacy and very sexy bra. Locking eyes with Adam and forcing a smile, she unclasped the bra, slipped it off her arms, and tossed it onto a chair. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, sliding both them and her underwear off.

Adam couldn't keep from looking and not at Karla's eyes. Her breasts nearly mirrored Shelbys, the nipples looking rock-hard and very erect. The dark triangle between her legs was very different from Shelby's, but he had to admit that she was a beautiful and sexy woman.

Breaking his stare, Adam jumped up and ran to get the shackles. Back, he handed two of them to Shelby and knelt to attach his two to Karla's ankles. The aroma that filled his nostrils was familiar and told him she was adequately excited. He glanced out the big window and saw Tim, camera in hand and ready.

"Here we go," Shelby said quietly.

Karla stepped in front of the window, close to the glass. Adam knelt again and attached the familiar carabiners to the rings. Shelby took her turn, attaching the left hand.

"Shit, it's cold," Karla said as the other carabiner was attached.

All that had happened so far had been relatively mechanical, with both Adam and Shelby working over her. Now, her boobs squished against the cold glass of the window, reality was confronting her as she watched Tim taking pictures. He was taking a few pictures, checking them, blowing her kisses, then repeating the process. She was curious, though.

"How long do I stay this way," she asked.

"That's part of the fascination," Shelby replied. "It's not up to you."

That thought had only been subliminal to Karla as her body was pressed against the window. She was very aware of it now as her legs, spread awkwardly, were already beginning to ache.

Behind Karla's back, Shelby looked at Adam, who shrugged in return. Better her than him, she decided.

"One more thing," Shelby said, heading for the bedroom.

"What?" A puzzled Karla peered over her shoulder, wondering what "one more thing" might be.

Back in seconds, Shelby plugged in the vibrator. Careful that Tim could see that it was her and not Adam, she slid the humming device between Karla's legs.

"Oh, fuck," Karla squealed, her dark hair flying as he body jerked. "Not fair." Her body had already begun to vibrate.

"Makes for the best pictures," Shelby said, looking around Karla to be sure that Tim was still taking photos. She moved the vibrator back and forth as Karla's hips pulsed, bumping the window rhythmically. She was amazed at how much she was enjoying both causing and watching what was happening to her new friend; it wasn't long before her moans became more intense.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Coming," Karla gasped, the rhythm of her moans increasing, Shelby watching her butt cheeks contracting with each orgasmic spasm. Shelby had never seen anything like it. She withdrew a very wet vibrator and couldn't keep herself from sniffing it. The aroma was definitely familiar, and she glanced at Adam. He was holding his phone, having recorded at least part of what had just happened.

"I thought Tim might like to hear it, too." He quickly messaged it to Tim.

Shelby tossed the vibrator aside and began unfastening Karla's legs.

"I can't believe that just happened," Karla whispered, working to catch her breath. She looked at Shelby. "I'm embarrassed to say it, but it was fantastic." Shelby smiled and nodded as she began unfastening her arms.

Finally free, Karla seemed a little uncomfortable, being the only naked person in the room. She went to the chair and pulled on her shorts and blouse, sans underthings.

"We need to get together and talk," she said, smiling at Shelby.

"Lots to talk about," Shelby confirmed. "Lots."

"I better get back to Tim," she chuckled. "I expect he's, well, ready." With that, she was out the door and running down the hallway.

Shelby turned to Adam, a very suggestive smile on her face. "What's next?" she said as she began undressing.

"You're exactly right," was his quick answer.

"Plus, I have a suspicion," she said as she walked to the window. In a few moments, she was waving.

Adam, now naked as well, joined her, looking over her shoulder at Karla, who was equally naked. Of course, very quickly, Tim was peering over her shoulder, mirroring Adam.

"This calls for bravery and audacity," he said, pushing his erection between her legs. "Pretend you're shackled," he whispered.

She spread her feet, one at each edge of the window. As she watched, she saw Karla doing the same. As Adam slid his very stiff and hard erection inside her, she could see Tim's doing the same to Karla.

"She's seen your cock now, babe."

"Only fair, you just saw his." As he finished saying that, he began sucking on her neck, his cock plunging in and out more and more rapidly.

"Fuck, Adam, the people next door will hear me banging this window." Shelby was able to get out between moans.

"Want me to stop?"

She thrust her ass back against him as her answer. "Something's different," she said as she did that.

"Yeah, we're having sex in front of the window and being watched."

"No, I've never come standing up."

Adam bit her neck gently and reached around her, first squeezing one breast, then pulling on the nipple.

"It's going to happen," she gasped, and he could feel her pussy clamping his cock tightly with each pulsating spasm. It was more than he could stand, and his orgasm overtook him, his body jerking as he filled her over and over.

"I think they beat us," Shelby said, giggling. A quick look showed both Karla and Tim sitting on the carpet and breathing hard.

They waved at each other one more time. Shelby and Adam, at least, headed for a shower and then bed ... with who knows what after what had happened this evening.

Snuggled against Adam, she was thinking and wondering, when Adam's cell phone buzzed, a strange number on the screen. She saw him look at it for long seconds and finally answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello."

"Hey, Adam, this is Karla. I knew you guys wouldn't be asleep and," he heard her giggle, "I was hoping I might interrupt something." She laughed.

"Not yet, but who knows?" he answered.

"Actually, is Shelby able to talk?"

"Barely," Adam replied.

Shelby grabbed the phone and took it off speaker. "Smart alec," she said. "Is this your phone?"

"Yup."

"I'll put the number in mine and call you tomorrow. We do need to talk ... and plan, right?"

"Right. So, get back to what you were doing or were about to do, and we'll talk." She could tell that Adam was looking at her, even in the dark. There was a squeal. "Tim, don't do that."

The phone cut off.

"I just took a flyer, doing that thing in the window the other day," Adam said. "I tried to read you a little and hoped I was on the right track."