Two Wise Men and Jo

Story Info
Latina wife cuckolds husband in the sauna.
4.3k words
4.18
126.6k
14
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers

TWO WISE MEN AND JO

Summary - Latina wife cuckolds husband in the sauna.

Codes - Latina MILF, oral, sex with two foreign strangers, old man, cuckold.

A big thank you to Deadeye76 for having the time to edit yet another story.

This story and images are copyrighted by the author.

It's Christmas time in Norway, I walk down the icy path in the dark park towards the local, modern swimming pool. I used to walk here with my ex-wife, Jo. I remember the pictures I used to take of her.

This is our engagement picture. I focus on her and not me, because this story is mainly about her and her adventures. We were happy back then. She didn't know of my cuckold fantasies at that time...

Way back during the Christmas holidays of 2018, we walked the same path. I can't remember us talking very much. Later on, I seem to remember that I walked ahead of her. Jo was a slow walker. I recall the scheming in my head, too. Planning and thinking 'who would be at our local swimming pool that night, just before closing time?' On the way there, I would break the silence and egg her on, encouraging her to make contact with people there.

The local swimming pool was our escape from the dreary drudge of life in Norway. At times it can be quite testing to live here. In Jo's words "coming to Norway was like coming from a 'fridge' into a 'freezer." So our trips here provided a warm break from the harsh, cold climate in winter.

Norway has its bright side though, with its nature, fresh water and a high standard of living. The country is one of the forefront runners to bring aid to countries in need. Hence we did met many refugees at our local pool.

The swimming pool complex was brand-new: it had an outdoor heated pool, a gym, a jacuzzi, three saunas (one mixed) and a cafe with a lovely warm fireplace. Everything was so modern and clean, when we started going there.

Here at the complex, in the mixed sauna, Jo and I would meet many men, mainly foreigners. It was much smaller than the single sex saunas. Thus, in the mixed sauna we had to sit closely together like sardines in a tin. Though it was smaller, the mixed sauna was, and is, a popular place to be. A lot of flirting went on there, many stories shared and general chit chat. Norwegians are usually quiet people and reserved, but not so much in the sauna. Here, men and women talked about everything and nothing.

Green Tea

Earlier in our marriage, Jo and I would sometimes talk about who we would meet in the sauna. There were many characters there, who brought color to the dull, dark winter. There was, for example, 'Caveman' who looked prehistoric and was in fact an artist! And there were many bald-headed Norwegians along with the Mediterranean Iranians.

We had a code phrase, "green tea". If there was a man interested in her, she would whisper "green tea" to me during or after it happened. This was our outlandish way of communicating.

We would go there quite late in the evening. Having arrived there at the swimming pool, we would respectively go to our changing rooms. I, of course, was very quick and stressed out. I used to wait for Jo like a puppy waiting for its owner in the mixed sauna. When I got to the sauna, I would wonder where to sit, looking for a place for both of us. The end of the day was quite a popular time there, so there would usually not be much space for both of us to sit side by side.

I remember one time I was sitting in the opposite corner from Jo. She was sitting above me with all the lean, sporty swimmers. They would joke with her and laugh a lot. They spoke English and everyone had a good time.

Many ladies did not go to the mixed sauna at that time of the evening, maybe knowing there would be a lack of space and the ogling men. So I sat there, sometimes quite a long time just waiting for Jo. At times I had to wait so long I had to get out, because it was too hot in there to wait any longer. Then Jo would turn up and I had to cool down in the pool. She had to have time in the sauna first.

The mixed sauna is a gray-tiled small room about three meters by three meters. It has L-shaped pine wood benches, one lower tier and one higher tier. At peak times there could be eighteen adults in this dark room. The only light is from two small lights, and the light from the outside shower and basins. There is a transparent glass door separating these two areas.

When Jo arrived at the mixed sauna to the brightly-lit white tiled area of the showers, she would set down her swim hat first. Then she also set her bottled water and her things by the washing basin. Jo would comb her wet hair looking at the mirror. After that she would shower as I waited with the seventeen other randy men in the darkness of the sweating heat of the sauna ( If I was there...).

Some men would watch her enter the showering area, and pretend not to ogle her as this Spanish beauty, dressed in a thin bikini, got herself ready. I bought her that 'Hash' bikini, it raised some eyebrows. I innocently bought it without paying attention to the hash leaves. The only thing I was looking for was the skimpiest bikini I could find.

The men who had a view of her from the sauna could see her profile very well. Her lovely big derriere was enticing, mainly because there you could see more skin than a bikini. Most women wore conservative one piece swimsuits, better suited for Norwegian conditions. No: that was not for Jo. She liked her skimpy bikinis even in sub-zero temperatures and my dick twitched, when I saw her like this. I loved men ogling her like she was a tasty ice cream on a hot day.

Sometimes a man would go out just as she arrived to go for a shower. There were two showers side by side and they were out of vision from the benches of the sauna. I imagined Jo with her hands up and eyes closed washing her hair. Any male stranger could enjoy the show that my wife gave them in that washing area.

One time there in fact, Jo told me of an old pensionist who went out and showered beside her. The sneaky devil even put his hands down his trunks to make it look as if he was washing himself down there. Of course, he was "doing other things" as she peeped out of the corner of her eye. He was soaping himself hard, while standing only a hand away from Jo. It only took a few minutes...

Usually when Jo finished showering, she would open the glass door of the sauna and let her eyes get used to the dark. Then she would look out for me out among the sea of adult mens' eyes staring at her like owls in the dark of night. The men were of all sorts of shapes and sizes and ages. And no doubt their hormones rose upon her entry. She would be dripping wet fresh from the shower...

She would smile and greet them warmly, "Hellooo!" Jo was the Brazilian Sun in the dark Norwegian winter.

Jo, of course, would get an enthusiastic reply from most of the men.

Her long dark hair would be swept closely together, offering a more sexy look to her. She would be twisting her hair together like a rope. Her hairstyle reminded me of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. After twisting it, Jo would tie her hair into a ponytail.

Her Brazilian bikini did not leave much to the imagination. It brought Jo's busty attributes to attention. I encouraged her to buy white bikinis telling her it was my favorite color. It was, however, difficult to buy white swimwear, so this Hash bikini had to make do.

Because she had just come from a cold shower, it would have an effect on her nipples, making them stand out, bullet-like, from the thin, transparent, triangular pieces of material. This was Jo's not-so-secret weapon for the appreciative gaze of the men in the sauna. The Bo-Derek effect.

Jo would come in with her bottle of water, a little mat to sit on, and her bottle of coconut oil. If it was crowded, the men inside would not usually move at all, looking at her. She would be dripping wet, standing by the sauna heater looking for space.

So me, being a gentleman, would offer my place to her. I retreated out to the pool to do my customary number of lengths, which took its time. At first, Jo would join me in the pool to do some lengths. Later on, though, she stayed longer in the sauna, and had less time in the pool with me.

She was very popular with the men there, especially with the Iranian refugees. And, I guess, she liked their attention. After she had been in the sauna, she would tell me if there was "green tea" or not. Most of the time there was.

George Clooney

Back to the present, it was time now for my cup of tea. I finished my time in the sauna, changed and went out to the empty cafeteria. I reminisced about those times now, and I remembered us meeting a man here. Jo referred to him as having a lot of 'green tea.'

This Iranian man, whom we had met in the cafeteria after the sauna, had invited her to his house for tea. It was strange to see him in his clothes, and he must have thought the same thing about my wife. I knew my wife liked him, because she referred to him as "George." The reason being he looked like the extremely attractive and famous George Clooney.

His invitation to my wife did not include me. Surprise, surprise. He arranged with Jo to pick her up at McDonald's at a set time.

So later on that day. I drove my wife to the meeting point and left her there. I remember being very anxious for her. Here was my wife meeting a stranger for sex at his house, with me waiting at home for her to come back. I did not know exactly where she was, just the area he lived in. This area was known for its wealth and expensive houses with giant lawns. I reasoned to myself: we had known this man for some months now, he can be trusted.

I was busy sending SMSs to Jo while she was away, asking where she was, how she was, what was she doing, etc but there was no answer from her. I just had to wait.

Two hours later, I got the answer "Finished, he drive me back."

Jo told me what happened after, when she got home from her 'date.' She said George was a bit annoyed at me sending her SMSes the whole time. So she had to eventually put her mobile on silent mode, so it would not disturb them.

"His house very big...very nice. He has son who now at mother's. He divorced" Jo said.

"We sat down and had Persian tea. Then he just came up to me and say 'let's see if we have any chemistry: suck me!'".

"I suck him. After we fuck on his sofa. George put on condom to fuck, of course."

She told me after he had good technique going sideways and inwards, like a corkscrew.

Jo also said that George seemed to have an urgency, as if he hadn't had sex for a long time. As soon as they were finished, he drove her back to McDonald's and I collected her there. It was a fast sex experience. That night, I imagined I was the Iranian George Clooney who had just corkscrew-fucked my wife on his sofa. Maybe it was not that exciting for Jo doing it on our boring, marital bed.

It never happened again with him. We didn't see him so much after that. But she did get a lot more attention from the Iranians after that. I wondered if George told them of Jo's exploits at the Iranian meet-ups?

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sauna and a Christmas Dinner

Now, today, in this empty cafeteria, sipping my hot tea, the memories flooded back. It was during the Christmas school holidays. We were at the swimming pool in the middle of the day. I could not join Jo in the pool that day, I could only watch her from the public gallery. I forgot to pack my swimwear...

Jo had, again, a skimpy bikini. She had her sauna. Then she swam her lengths and was joined by an old Iranian man in the same swimming lane as her. He did not swim much, but just stayed at one end. I thought possibly he was ogling my wife. When the Iranian did swim, he swam right behind her.

There were not that many people there in the pool. After her lengths, she usually goes to the sauna to warm up. I saw her get up out of the pool, and the Iranian got out soon after her. I knew she could take some time in the sauna, so I went to the cafeteria.

What happened when Jo returned to the sauna, she told me later that day.

"Sauna was empty, except for us. We sat side by side and start make small talk. He then offer massage my shoulders. I say I feel stiff after swim. I give him coconut oil, then I turn back to him. He massage my back and neck."

"Then I feel lips on my neck. He was kissing me there, he saying I very beautiful and if he was my boyfriend he would not allow me be alone with man in sauna."

Jo said she then told him about me, and that I liked her to have sex with other men. That I liked to take pictures of her with different men.

By this time, I was bored waiting in the cafeteria for Jo. Finally she came out with this man. Jo introduced him to me; his name was Ardashir. She quietly whispered into my ear, "green tea."

We invited Ardashir to our house. We had a cup of tea, and I showed him pictures of my wife and I on holiday. I kept thinking, 'why did Jo choose this man?' He was not George Clooney. Though in his own way he was sort of attractive. He had a way about himself that was quietly confident, yet a bit mischievous. Maybe Jo liked that about him?

Ardashir was a short man with thinning silver gray hair. He had a roman-like nose, and intense dark brown eyes. He was not muscular, but his skin was tanned. It did not look like he went to the gym much, he had a sort of stomach pouch. I think the attraction was in the area of his trunks: the size of his assets. I could see what Jo liked about this Mediterranean man. Also when he spoke, he spoke quietly and carefully. We got to know, afterward, he worked as a librarian.

Then we got down to business. It was a bit strange, because I had not started it. Jo had talked with this man alone. It felt as if she had given him the "green light." He was there to have sex with her. Somehow everyone knew this, without any discussion.

After tea, and out of the blue, Ardashir said he did not want me to take pictures of him with Jo having sex. He said he had a girlfriend and he did not want to get caught. Then he showed us a picture of her on his mobile, and she did not look like anything like my wife. Coming across my wife must have been like coming across gold dust, I thought.

So the inevitable happened, they just went upstairs to have sex in our bedroom. I carefully went upstairs to listen to them. I liked hearing the noises Jo makes with a man from our bedroom. There were squeals of delight, of gasping and of course the noise of our metal bed frame banging noisily on the wall.

I heard Ardashir shout "Ride me!" in his Eastern accent. It was kinda kinky for me to hear the old man command her and to hear her moans of satisfaction afterward.

Knowing I was listening to them having sex from the door, and that it would turn me on, she shouted, "You are so much bigger than my husband!". Her statement and groaning aloud turned me on to no end. It was the Cuckold's dilemma.

This 'arrangement' repeated a number of times with this second Iranian over the winter and the summer. The drill was that they would have sex and, sometimes, he would sleep afterwards with my wife in the room. With him sleeping after they had sex, meant I had to wait even longer to get to be with my wife. Once he left our bedroom, she and I would have 'sloppy seconds.'

One time we felt we wanted to make a bit of an occasion of it since it was soon Christmas. Instead of 'wham bam, thank you ma'am', we planned to have a nice dinner, a movie and... On that day, however, I would find out that things didn't really follow that order.

When we invited Ardashir, we said it was a 'Netflix and chill' evening. He arrived early and waited in the living room. He asked me for a glass of water, which I duly gave him. With that Ardashir took out a silver packet of blue tablets from his pocket. Then he popped out two of them and swallowed them with his water.

He smiled to me and said "Nice to use some Viagra." I couldn't believe his cockiness.

Jo was getting ready for him, showering and putting on a sexy outfit for him. When finished, she came down. Her high heels clicked on the wooden stairs, and on our creaky floor.

"Hello Ardashir," she purred to him in her sexy black negligee. "So nice, you are here," she added.

She closed the curtains, and put on a song on her mobile. Slipping off her negligee, she applied coconut oil on her tanned skin, her tummy and her legs. She was wearing one of her sexy bikinis, which was as thin and small as possible. One did not need much imagination to imagine her naked.

When finished, they kissed. The old man and Jo left with her arm over his shoulder, and him groping her bottom obscenely. I knew what was going to happen next, as they went upstairs to our bedroom.

I made a Christmas roast dinner as they had sex. I was not allowed to watch them. I peeled the vegetables, and boiled them. I took the roast out of the oven to be ready. I even had time for a cup of tea, and to read the paper. They were taking a long time, perhaps it was the effect of the viagra he had taken before? I knew that the effect of the viagra lasts several hours...

When Ardashir's cockcake was finished in Jo's oven, she called out to me, and said it was my turn. I put down everything to rush upstairs. Ardashir was naked and making a retreat into the bathroom to shower and change. I could see the effect of the viagra, he was huge and hung in comparison to me. I opened the door to see Jo naked on the bed, her legs open stroking her pussy. There were two condoms on the floor, one full and the other empty.

"Come!" she said to me, and smiled. She was on her mobile talking to her Mom, having a quick chat in Portugese. I couldn't understand a a word. I sat at the bottom of the bed, as she rubbed her pussy keeping it aroused. It was red, swollen and wet. It seemed like ages, before she was finished.

"Ardashir very horny today. We had lots sex. He gave me many many orgasm."

I did not tell her about the viagra he had taken. I think it was the maximum dosage one could take and my wife was on the end of that certainly.

Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers
12