Two Wise Men and Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me everything that happened in her broken English. I was turned on beyond all belief, I took off my clothes and then had sex with Jo as normal. It was rushed and desperate. I orgasmed, but Jo didn't. It lasted just five minutes for us.

Afterward we went got dressed and joined our waiting guest. We had our Christmas dinner all together. It was perfectly civilized. Jo had a beautiful dress on. She looked the perfect hostess. We talked about our families, about getting jobs and our holiday plans.

After dinner, we decided to watch Netflix on our sofa. The film was 'Fifty Shades of Gray.' It was then, I suddenly remembered the post. I apologised to both of them and dashed out to collect it from our local shop. Afterward Jo told me Ardashir had the nerve to have a go again.

"He flip me upside down on his lap, and my head was down by his feet. He went under dress, took off panties, open my legs and suck me to orgasm."

And to her surprise he fucked her again...without a condom. I returned to see them both watching a sex scene. I was completely unaware of what happened. My wife thought it was very funny, especially when she thought he was tasting my come.

"Was it desert?" she jokingly asked.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ardashir's Experience

A year later I met Ardashir at the swimming pool cafeteria. We had a coffee, and reminisced of their 'affair.' He, of course, wanted to know where she was. I said that I had not seen her for a while and that we were separated now.

I asked him to fill in some details of what happened when they were alone together. Told him I was writing a story. I needed to know his side of what happened. I only had Jo's account of what happened, I explained.

Ardashir was happy to fill in the details. He said she was truly a beautiful woman and he had never met a woman like her before. Bright, beautiful, and sensual were her best qualities, he mentioned. Along with her delightful mouth and tight pussy were her best attributes. She knew how to please a man in bed.

He said that when they first met in the sauna, Jo was trying to massage her own back with oil. So, he, being the gentleman, asked if he could help. While he was massaging her, she groaned and was purring like a sex kitten. It sounded to him like she was having an orgasm. This turned him on to no end.

Ardashir could not stop himself, he kissed her soft neck. It was hard trying to hide his growing erection. She noticed this and laughed. After that there was no turning back.

Again Ardashir told me about how good she was in having sex. He said the first time, she rode him on his command.

"It was so sexy to see my cock going into her womanhood, while riding me. I was fascinated by her pussy and her breasts. I couldn't believe I was having sex with her."

So often he said he saw her in her bikini, now he could grope and feel her naked body. Just for him.

"She would hug me with her pussy, something I had never experienced before."

"The blowjobs she gave me were incredible. Usually we would have sex in the missionary position. She told me how she liked my big cock, and that it was much bigger than yours."

He continued, "Jo took time over the sex. It was not rushed. I liked that. She savored it."

Ardashir told me of the time he came to our place for a Christmas dinner.

"In your bedroom, Jo poured honey on her tits and pussy to my surprise. I licked it off. Then she poured the honey on my cock!"

I was surprised Jo did not tell me this detail. Also this was something we hardly did together. Maybe she forgot to tell me?

Ardashir said it was the most erotic thing to happen to him, his cock was rock hard by that and the effect of the viagra. He just wanted her again and again and again, which I think he did literally.

Then Ardashir and I said our goodbyes He asked me about Jo, if she was still in town.

"Yes, she is. I think she is learning Norwegian." I replied.

Then he suggested: "If you ever meet Jo, tell her I can teach her some Norwegian at my place."

My cock hardened at that thought and I knew what he wanted again...

*From the author, thanks for reading. Please either vote or leave a comment. Cheers.

12