All Comments on 'Two Women and the Glory Holes'

by pjwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Well now!!!

Great story, how about more of it? Let the girls go home and start a long time love affair..Maybe they could even pimp the bleach blonde slut out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well that was an eye opener!

Didn't see that twist coming at the end, either!

BiskitBiskitabout 17 years ago
Lady power

Just a great story, well written. It kept me hard and like the guys on the other side of the wall, I came big time. Keep writting. Write for the girls and for the boys out here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot story! What a twist at the end!

WOW! I must say, I was not sure when I saw the term "glory hole" in the title. It seemed a bit raunchy for me at first, but you made the well-written story work. I found myself getting wet in anticipation by the time they walked into the bar. The character development and pace was great too. As a woman, I liked this fantasy. Sometimes we get fed up with our guys and only having to deal with their cocks would suit me just fine. The ending twist was great (and funny, in an evil way). I am sure that any woman (myself included) who has discovered that her man has a "wandering dick" will appreciate the "treat" that Rachel dished up. Charlie had it "cumming" to him.

Please, continue this story. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This has been a fantasy of mine

I once watched a video showing a woman sucking on a cock that was sticking through a glory hole. Something about it stuck with me and I get wet every time I think about it. I would never be so daring (who knows where those cocks have been), but I can safely live out my fantasy through Rachel. I am also bi-curious, so your hot story worked for me there too. I have to read it again...just thinking about it makes me want to cum again. Any chance for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i loved it

the twist at the end was hilarious.i hope you write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DIFFERENT, YET SURPRISINGLY STIMULATING!!!

I have to admit, I was originally a little skeptical about this series. Glory Holes have no appeal for me, and conjure up images of horny men getting off with and by other horny men. However, I was intrigued when I began to read the prologue of chapter 3, so I decided to give this chapter a look. Am I ever glad that I did. I found myself incredibly aroused, especially when Rachel began to lick Jenny's pussy while getting it from the stranger's cock.

I also loved the twist at the end. You have a wicked sense of humor.

Now onto Chapter 2.

medusa9800medusa9800about 17 years ago
DAMN! I wouldn't want to be male and piss HER off

I agree...this was "different." but in a good way. It was actually kind of hot too...and the twist at the end is priceless.

ariadneariadneabout 17 years ago
more a little interesting

weird ending for sure and a great read.

bearlee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That Was Hot!

Excellent work. Didn't realize there was a chapter 2 until it was, er, too late.. But I read it anyway and loved it! Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow wow wow

that was fantastic, im really into lesbian sex and the pussy licking part really turned me on. the twist at the end, pure evil. id hate to be one of your exes lol. absolutely fantastic!!!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Absolutely loved the ending. Oh and the whole story was pretty frigging good. I haven't read any of your stories yet but I imagine I will. But I am hoping that you w=ill have a follow up story to this one.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Sorry

Sorry I did not see all the other ones lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous