Two Women - One My Mom - Share My Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was out of her clothes and so was Joel as soon as they entered the bedroom. Joel pushed his mom on to her back and rather than shove his erect cock into her pussy, he pushed his face into her wet pussy. His tongue found her vaginal lips, framed by her bush, and while he would love nothing more to tease her, he decided to immediately lock onto her clitoris with his mouth.

He used his tongue, circling and sucking driving his mom into a sexual frenzy. The faster Joel used his tongue the higher Ellen moved her hips off the bed. Joel saw that his mom was going to climax so he quickly replaced his tongue with his cock. Ellen was so wet Joel had no problem getting his entire cock into her pussy with one thrust. They continued to fuck in the missionary position. Joel latched onto his mom's hard nipples, lightly biting them. Between his nipple play and his non-stop cock, Ellen began to wail and scream. "Fuck me Joel. Fuck your mom. Make me cum. Make me cum...Ah...So fucking good."

Joel locked his mom's legs around his arms, allowing for deeper penetration. He too, was racing to climax. His mom was now yelling. "I'm cumming...cumming...cumming...feels sooooooooooooooo good...Don't stop...I'm cumming"

"Me too," Joel barked. "I'm cumming. Fuck I'm cumming'"

"Cum in me. Cum in your mom." And he did. Spurting ropes of cum into his mom's pussy, with the last few landing on her bush.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes and then Joel slipped his spent cock out of mom's pussy.

"Stay here, mom. I'll be right back." He went to the bathroom, picked up a washcloth and towel and brought it back to his mom. His mom still had her legs spread and the sight of his mom's hairy pussy had his cock getting hard again. Ah, the benefit of youth. He reached down and used the wet washcloth to wipe the cum off his mom's bush and her slit.

After he dried her he rejoined her in bed. She turned and gave him a light kiss on his lips. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too."

"Hold me for a few minutes, Joel."

He did and then she gradually turned her back to him and pulled up the covers. "Good night, son."

"Night, mom." Sleep came quickly to both of them.

At Beth's house, the urgency was just as great as it was at her boyfriend's house.

"I'm soaking wet," Beth's mom and Beth said at the same time. John was sporting a strong, erect cock. The thought of having Joel fuck her, made Michelle want to fuck her husband. Beth wanted to fuck her parents.

They went into the master bedroom where Beth offered her pussy, doggie style to her dad. All the while, Michelle leaned against the headboard with her legs splayed. Beth moved in to lick her mom while her dad plowed her from behind. For the next thirty minutes the Hunter family enjoyed themselves. They ended up with Michelle switching places with Beth, with Michelle now eating her daughter to a mind-blowing orgasm. In a matter of minutes, he began to unload his jism into his wife's pussy. This triggered Michelle's orgasm.

Beth managed to untangle herself from her parents and went back to her room where she promptly fell asleep. Her parents talked for a while, discussing how great it would be if they could double team Joel's mom.

Ellen woke up refreshed after she slept for eight hours. She reached over, but Joel was not there. He had left the bed an hour earlier. He showered and was preparing breakfast. Ellen got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She also showered and contemplated trimming her bush so she could wear her bikini, but she said out loud to no one in particular as the bedroom was empty, "fuck it. I'm going to swim without a bathing suit."

After she put on a sundress, minus her bra and panties she came into the kitchen. She yelled to Joel who waved back. She saw the coffee. After pouring herself a cup she sat down at the kitchen table as Joel placed a tray on the table. The tray contained waffles, pancakes and a few omelets. Potatoes and fruit were on separate plates.

"Good morning, mom," Joel said.

"Morning. This looks wonderful." She reached for cheese omelet and a few potatoes and half a waffle. Joel poured a glass of OJ, took the other half of the waffle and took the bacon-cheese omelet. No potatoes. They ate in silence until Ellen said, "Joel, this is delicious. I am famished. Thanks for doing this."

"I'm glad you like the food. I'm sure we will have a great BBQ at Beth's house."

"Speaking of which. I plan to swim nude."

"Knock yourself out. I'll probably join you."

"That will shock the Hunters."

"I'm not so sure of that. From what I can gather, they are nudists at heart, and according to Beth, have an active and noisy sex life."

"What time do they want us over? I forgot."

"3 pm. Let's plan on leaving at 2:30."

Joel drove and they arrived a little before 3. They were greeted by Michelle and she led them to the backyard where John and Beth were lounging next to the pool. Both were nude. Joel noticed that Beth had her hand on her dad's cock, slowly stroking it, but not fast enough to cause an erection. He looked at her and just smiled.

"Make yourself comfortable," Michelle said as she removed her summer dress. She too, was naked.

Joel looked, actually stared at his girlfriend's mom. Nice tits and a neatly trimmed light brown bush surrounded her pubic area. Her nipples stood out strong. A very sexy woman.

Ellen took the hint and removed her dress. John sat up to take notice of her tits and bush. A smile came across his face. Michelle did the same. Everyone sat on very comfortable lounges and began putting on sun tan lotion. They continued the discussion from last night. The parents asked additional questions about the apartment they wanted to rent together and then they got into a more important discussion, medical school.

Both wanted to be surgeons, Beth a cardiac surgeon like her dad and Joel in Orthopedics, specializing in Knee Replacement. The main concern was getting into the same medical school and then the same residency program.

"I love your daughter and can't think of spending years away from her."

"I feel the same way dad. If push comes to shove, we are going to have to find a way to make this work."

A silence fell over the pool area. Then John spoke.

"Joel, at the end of this year, your junior year, get me your transcripts and letters of recommendation. Beth, you do the same. Then we will talk about the schools you are interested in. Sound good?"

They both yelled, "Yeah!"

John was so respected in the medical community, he had a few friends in high places that owed him a few favors.

Michelle appeared with a fruit and cheese platter. There was a cooler for soft drinks, beer and wine. John asked if anyone wanted a beer or wine. The party began in earnest. Beth and Joel were playing in the pool, with Beth playfully reaching underwater for Joel's cock. The parents were observers to the action.

"They do make a great couple," Ellen stated.

"We agree. From what Beth tells me, Joel seems to be a very considerate lover. Someone must have taught him well," Michelle added and Ellen blushed. Over the next few minutes, the three parents were talking amongst themselves. When they appeared to be finished, Michelle asked Ellen if she wanted to go in the pool. John had just jumped in.

"Good idea. It's too hot not to get in the water," Ellen replied.

The women joined John in the shallow end of the pool. Their tits were above the water, the nipples were hard and when Ellen raised her arms, they saw tufts of hair covering most of her pits. John remembered that Joel had told them that his mom was a free spirit.

After a few minutes of talking, John playfully splashed his wife who, in turn, splashed Ellen. Before you know it everyone was laughing and splashing everyone. The wine and beer had made them giddy. Then they began splashing one another. After a few minutes, Michelle pushed Ellen into John. She bumped into an erect cock and backed away.

"You don't need to move away on my account," Michelle said. "We like to share around here." Ellen reached out and grabbed John's erection. "You like?" Michelle asked.

"What do you think?"

"Then go for it," Michelle encouraged Ellen to do what she wanted to do with her husband.

Ellen asked John to sit on the edge of the pool. That way his erection would be out of the water. Good thinking. Ellen moved her mouth over the tip of John's cock and licked around the tip and down the shaft. She released his cock and turned to Michelle and said, "Is this what you mean by sharing?" Michelle just smiled and nodded he approval. Ellen went back to suck on John's cock.

Meanwhile, Joel and Beth came out of the water and took a seat to watch the action.

Two minutes later Joel moved behind Michelle, cupped her tits and said, "Is this a fair trade. My mom with your husband and me with you?"

"It's okay by me." And with that Joel began to fondle her tits, then moved on to pulling her nipples. Michelle suggested, "How 'bout we take this into the house where I'm sure we will be more comfortable."

In the house, Joel positioned Michelle on her knees on the sofa and sank his entire cock into Michelle's waiting pussy. "Hey," Beth said. "I don't want to be left out."

"Why don't you lie down on the lounge," her mother said, "so I can make you cum with my tongue." Beth stopped in her tracks. The family secret was now revealed.

Ellen, who had continued sucking John's cock after they came into the house, stopped for a second. "Go for it Beth. I told your parents about Joel and me and they told us about your family. Go get your pussy licked. Michelle, make your daughter cum hard."

Joel, Michelle and Beth formed a great threesome. Beth was moaning out load as her mom worked her daughter's exposed clitoris. "Mom, Mom...that's so fucking good. Eat me mom. Make me cum. Make me cum." Beth came quickly and rested for a few minutes.

Joel had turned Michelle around and now she was in a reverse cowgirl position. The sight of Joel's cock thrusting in and out of Michelle made John turn up the fucking of Ellen a notch. Beth moved over until her pussy was in front of Ellen. Ellen took the hint and began eating Beth. Ellen's mouth was just as good as the first time they were together. Beth was crying out, "I'm cumming again. Cumming again...Oh God...I'm cumming again." Beth rolled away from Ellen.

Ellen reached down and started to rub her clitoris as John's cock was driving her to a mind shattering orgasm. "Fuck, Fuck...Oh, Fuck. I'm cumming. Oh God...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Harder John, harder...cumming...cumming...Oh, I'm cummmmmmmmmmming on your cock." With that she exploded in ecstasy. John sent a large amount of cum into Ellen's pussy.

Michelle was crying that Joel's cock was driving her crazy. Finally, Michelle was panting as her impending orgasm racked her body. "Cumming, cumming ...feels so good." God damn...God...fuck me, Joel, fuck me harder. Joel, give it to me harder." And then she came. When she was in the middle of her orgasm, it triggered Joel to unload, what felt like a bucket of cum, into Michelle's pussy.

It took everyone some time to recover. Ellen and Joel left the house with an open invitation to return.

EPILOGUE

Beth and Joel moved in together and were thrilled when they were accepted into the same medical school. Thank you John. Four years later, they were accepted into the same residency program. Thank you, again, John. In the second year of their residency training, they married. Beth and Joel, at times, got together with the parents or Beth's aunt and uncle but stopped all together when they decided to start a family.

However, there were no restrictions for the parents or siblings. They continued to enjoy each other's company for many years to come.

Ellen ran into one of her former college students while doing a photo shoot in downtown Atlanta. One thing led to another and now they are living together in Ellen's house. He treats her very well. She continues with her studio, and wouldn't you know it, Lena came to town for another photo shoot.

12