Two Words

Story Info
A Naughty Fantasy - New writer.
1.7k words
4.24
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking in the morning, sprawled across the short side of my bed, lying naked on my stomach, surrounded only partially by a white cotton sheet, a dress shirt you left behind and a few pillows. The sunlight is streaming in gently across the room while the cool morning air is leaving its mark across the bare skin of my back. My wanting stirs, realizing you're not here as I reach across the empty bed, and nuzzle your shirt against my face. Waiting for you to come back has been excruciating. Desiring you were here inside of me, my pussy begins to throb at just the thought of your voice and commands. Your last words to me were "do not cum while I'm gone, kitten". It was the last sip you left on my lips as you departed knowing it would frustrate my body, taunt my mind and leave me with an unquenched fire that only you can satisfy.

My desires begin to sway between all of the ways I love how you make me feel and how we open the doors to each others deepest desires. My mind spins off, remembering how minutes before you left, packed and ready to leave, you spun me around, lifted my dress, tore my panties to the side, and took me from behind. How you held my hips, spread my legs wide, bent me over the bed with one strong hand entwined in my hair the other smacking my ass until the flesh was swollen and bruised, marking me as yours. How you pulled my hair hard enough to lift my chest off the bed so you could reach around with your other hand to grab my breast firmly, swiftly twisting and pinching my nipple between your fingers with great pressure until you felt my pussy tighten around your thick cock, making my legs clench even harder, causing you to drive your cock with even more aggression deep inside me, forcing my submission into an uncontrollable orgasm.

I trail my fingers gently over my still tender nipples, causing goosebumps to raise across my skin, fingering lightly the lovely, dark bruises that track over my ass and along my neck from your rough handling. "Mmmm..." I softly moan. I have to make the thoughts stop, and wait for you.

With my eyes closed, I can still smell your deep, woody, sexual scent and how deliciously it mixes with my sweet scents on the pillows and sheets, sending longing deep inside me like soothing lightning making my breath inhale sharply. My body tenses with want, heightening with each passing day that you're gone. I've been good, and have listened to your command and have not allowed myself to cum, barely allowing myself to fantasize over the satisfaction that only you can bring me knowing the stir that such thoughts will spring within me.

In a flash, a naughty spark lights me up, my body jumps. You didn't say I couldn't play, just that I can't cum while you're gone. I eagerly go to my naughty spot that hides our indulgences selecting the vibrator you enjoy using on me, knowing that I can edge myself as you've taught me. Laying on my back, turning on the toy, I start to delicately massage it over my clit in circles, then teasingly between the already silky wet folds as slowly as I can. The wanting begins to climb, I slip the vibrator into my wet pussy, slowly, squeezing, imagining your big cock filling me. Rolling over, laying naked on my stomach, I pulse the vibrator deep inside my body, squeezing it rhythmically with my legs crossed, gripping the side of the bed with my hands, while my eyes are closed, imagining you behind me.

The want is now so high in my body, my orgasm climbs quickly to the edge with the thoughts of you. I have to turn it off and slow down to catch my breath. Moans quietly escape my lips, I'm aching to start again but I wait as long as I can to tease myself for a small amount of frustrating satisfaction. But it's only making my pussy even more wanting.

As I turn the vibrator back on, slipping it so slowly back inside my aching body, I suddenly sense your consuming presence in the room, too nervous to open my eyes, I slowly lift my eyelids to see you are here, standing before me slowly taking off your belt without a word, watching me with a dark fire smoldering in your eyes. Hoping you're not upset with me. Wondering if the belt is going to be for me because I have been naughty to play with myself without your commands. I don't move. You slowly start to undress, first unbuttoning your pressed shirt, and then just enough of your pants for me to see your cock bulging through your fitted, sexy briefs. Your eyes are alight with lust, without a word you run your hand over my ass, immediately sliding a couple of fingers next to the vibrating toy and into my wet pussy, with satisfaction at what you find, and a slight curve of your lips you withdraw your fingers press them delicately to my lips and then taste me off your fingertips, knowing I haven't cum yet by knowing my body so well.

I don't know how long you've been there in the dark, morning light, enjoying watching me carefully edge myself being sure not to cum. I can see, you're pleased with me as the belt drops to the floor, your thick cock is in your hand now, decidedly, taunting me and teasing me as you stroke, becoming harder with every second as I watch.

My pussy is already humming with excitement that you're here. The intense vibrations across my clit are becoming unbearable. Your free hand finds it way across my bare back and through my hair, traveling softly up the base of my neck as you step toward me, slipping your hand around to the front of my neck, grasping with intention, you lift my chin to meet your gaze, raising my chest off the bed revealing my still tender, hard nipples without a word. Your other hand quickly travels to my breast to let me feel your firm but gentle grasp this time.

You bring my face up to meet your throbbing swollen cock. Running the tip across my lips, allowing me to softly wet the head with my mouth and wanting tongue. I want to taste and feel all of you, but you only pulse softly in and out of the front of my open mouth across my full lips. Teasing me, as you see my body building in excitement and hear my soft purring moans.

In one swift move, your hand is against the back of my head, and you're full in my mouth, deep against the back of my throat. In an instant, I can feel the soft hair on the warm swath of skin above your hard, throbbing cock press against my face and my nose.

Slowly we get into a rhythm as my body rocks the vibrator deep inside my wet pussy, vibrating across my sensitive clit, as you are pushing in and out of my mouth forcefully holding my head and caressing my face climbing with me in sync. I want to explode but I know that I can't until you tell me to.

You let the rhythm slow, letting me come down just enough to pull out of my mouth so I can lick my lips and swirl my tongue around your cocks hard, thick head. My legs are wanting to cramp from the anticipation. Looking up, I can see the fiery desire in your eyes, reading my mind you lean down, kissing my wet mouth succulently stealing my breath as you inhale. To only lift, quickly away from me, forcing your hard cock all the way back, deep, down my throat again holding my head firmly against you. Until finally, you speak with the only voice that reaches the depths of me and say "Be my good girl and do not cum until I say so, not until I tell you to." It's not a question, but I know I need to answer. You pull back just enough for me to nod a yes and then pull all the way out of my mouth with a strong gaze in your eyes to hear me agree, "Yes..., Daddy. I won't cum until you tell me to". Without hesitation you harshly force yourself back deep into my mouth, I can feel how much harder and throbbing your cock got from hearing me say the words that stir the passion in both of us.

I push the vibrator back inside my slippery, quivering wet pussy with a couple fingers, then using only my thighs, pulling it deep inside me as my head bobs up and down your hard cock in perfect rhythm. Your hand is on the back of my head and the other is squeezing my nipple, while I have one hand wrapped around your cock both of us on edge, climbing quickly I can feel your cum building in your cock as you pump harder, fucking my mouth while I suck and rock in rhythm, my body climbs with your intensity. Finally, I hear you say the words I have been aching to hear.

"Cum for me my good girl, (your voice getting more intoxicating with each syllable)........cum,..cum,.cum, Cum NOW!" Just as the final word drips off your lips, your deep gravelly voice growling in pleasure, your body bursts hot cum all the way down the back of my throat at the same exact moment my pussy and clit explode with black, shuddering orgasms, my mind and body in ecstasy as my legs begin to shake and cramp. My body tries with all it's might to hold onto the orgasms as long as possible struggling to not release their exquisite embrace, all the while swallowing every drop of your pulsing cum.

Both of us breathless, your cock becomes so sexy and tender, you glide it gently out from my mouth and lean down for a deeper kiss this time, twirling your tongue across mine, tasting yourself in me. The toy slips from my pussy's grasp, hot and soaked in my cum for you. Our bodies covered in a sheen of sweat, you climb into bed. Skin to skin, you wrap your arms around me, pulling my long hair to the side, kissing my neck, and say "That's my good girl."

I nearly cum again at just the sound of your satisfied voice.

-Lunar_Ink