All Comments on 'Two Wrongs Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Interesting Romance

This could have been classified as Loving Wife but it ends in a beautiful romance. The problem is that I am not sure that there will be as many readers as it would have in Loving Wife. On the other hand, the comments should be all decent. It is a happy ending and it is a revenge tale....

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good End

Thanks for finishing the story, well written.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Got my fix

You finished the story on an up note and that suits me just fine. Again, well written, good flow, and a deeper understanding of the characters. I'm glad Carl found someone to continue life with. Well done, and thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to your next effort.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
great story Mags !

As a general rule this author and myself have not seen eye to eye on a lot of things. His stories are great and well written but often I do not understand some of his plots twists given the character development.

In this one however I really enjoyed it and especially development of Carl from one type of man to another. I would have liked to see the transition from one type of man to another be a bit more drawn out but that is just my own personal view.

This is a great story and well-written and a really nice ending. And it made my day to read it first thing in the morning.

well done Magmaman

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Thanks,

Thanks, a good romantic ending to a hard story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it

loved it

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Very Nice!

A sad but upifting story-and the ending is just fine. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good finish.

Very nice.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Yes, Thanks

Good to see that nice guys don't always get the short end.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
moving on

that's what he did. and because of it, his life, again, have meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FINE WRITER--MEDIOCRE STORY

fOR A FINE WRITER THIS WAS NOT ONE OF YOUR BETTER EFFORTS. yOUR HERO SEEMED TO BE IN A FOG MOST OF THE TIME AND WHEN HE WASN'T HE ACTED LIKE A THUG.

THE Ct.Yankee

Risq_001Risq_001about 14 years ago
I liked your ending (^_^)

I was worried for a bit there that he was just going to pretend that nothing was wrong and take her back. But I liked the lucky break you put in there. You had the ground work with the kid from the first story.

But I really liked the way he found happiness and didn't take to screwing everything that moved to get even. (^_^)

-Risq

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Well written .. good story

It was a great read from beginning to end. Thank for the hard work I know you put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He kept his honor

...and didn't give in to Patrice. Nor did we have any violence or revenge fucks or any of that stuff.

A nicely plotted story with enough angst and sharp emotion to go around. Everyone (I think) got their just desserts and the hero lived happily ever after.

Perfect.

Thank you,

Norman D

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Clean

Nicely told story; clean because you did not foul it up with detailed descriptions of mindless, improbable intercourse. The writing, though, clearly needs attention to the mechanics such as location of commas, use of conjunctions. No reputable publisher would accept your stories without serious editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I'm not sure where in the world an adult male calls any male child "honey", (not in English anyway) even one of his own. I could be wrong, but I have never heard this before. A man only calls a female be it his wife, daughter, niece the affectionate "honey". Or maybe he says that to a woman he fancies, but not exactly in polite company, she might be an "angel flying too close to the ground".

A small boy might affectionately be called "big boy", "sport", "champ" or some such macho term.

In other cultures where the same word is used in different contexts it would be perfectly acceptable, for example the Arabic word habibi depending on the context can mean - my friend, my beloved, darling, etc. But in that case the story would have been located in Egypt or Basra, not Oregon.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
Good romance; well thought-out and well written story

I really like the aspect of this story that Carl did not cheat with Jerry's wife. I also appreciate his unwavering unwillingness to be a cuckold. Living well is the best revenge, and he and his new bride are on that path. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Made My Night Author - Recommended Reading

Every once in a while this site has a great story on it - so thanks to you Author.<P>

To the others - it isn't just the talent - it is the subject.<P>

You are looked forward to Author!

With High Regard

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Great story but feelgood???....

....I think not. Two people who apparently were poorly matched,(and mired in disingenuous communications) flame out like a sparkler not a moon rocket, no real understanding of the event given to character or reader alike. Can't help but like Carl and most of his values but I'm always pissed when I can't find out why she did it! Thanks for the torture!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Solid

Very solid story. Carl's character was very believable. Carl's reactions showed his strength, without making him a rampaging hitman. Also, I'm glad you let him "win" in the end.

magmamanmagmamanabout 14 years agoAuthor
This one was hard work.

One person saw right through this, and that is Pistolpackinpete. I always enjoy his thoughtful comments. I actually worked several days on this, normally everything runs out onto the page, and I hit "submit", typos and all. Even then a few sneak by. I sat and seriously dwelled on the character Kathy, thinking of ways to explain the why of cheating on what was a fine marriage mostly. Was it boredom, simply sexual urges, lack of personal satisfaction, a thirst for excitement? Then I realized that often the person being cheated on never knows why for sure. In the surge of emotions that run the gamut between anger and violence to tears and pain, or even disgust, there are so many possibles. Some would seek revenge, resort to attacking their idea of whoever wronged them. Some would beg, plead, then perhaps see no hope. Some smash windows, disrupt, some reach sadly for a weapon. So many scenarios we humans come up with, the news are full of it daily. So I left that part in the minds of the readers, with my poor attempt to instill a bit of sadness, a bit of anger, a bit of revenge, even some pain, then ending with hope. That is what I tried very hard to do, anyway. One comment I found odd. In my family calling a small male child "Honey" or "Hon" is perfectly normal and not even given a second thought.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent story

This is an excellent cheating wife story by one of the best writers of short stories. RAG

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Liked it.

Would also have been good in Loving Wives. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Great read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I truely like this story (Ch 1 & 2). However, I wondered why Jerry was being let off so lightly; even though there was a twist of fate that he and Patty got divorced and that he end up worse off. Good ending. MGM you're a great author!

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Good story with a happy ending

Good 2 part story! I thought Jerry got off light.

Loved the read and always a sucker for a happy ending. It was a sad tale though. I too wonder why this wasn't in Loving Wives. I almost missed it.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was good

But it would have been more believeable without the introduction of the "Melissa" character in the last few paragraphs, just to give it a happy ending. Life seldom works out like that. But good stary, thanks for posting.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This one ran the Gamut!

From sour to sweet- without breaking a sweat in terms of readability . Kathy doesn't seem devious enough to cover up her mendacity would be my main quibble.

Still my empathy for main character was strong and it was no problem to hang in there for his 'Hamlet-esque ' dithering during road trip . It was also very nice how you dropped clues into characters of Kathy,Patrice and Jerry but only revealed depths of depravity at end of trial.TY for first class read and five stars MM.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with the last comment

This was a very good story. 5 stars

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
He was all of us who trust and care

He was too stupid to see the obvious or do anything to deal with it until it was WAY too late - she was not all that smart just selfish and nasty and manipulative - he was a sucker -

Unfortunately he was an honest one with integrity and life standards he would not compromise - those guys usually get fucking boned -

Nice fantasy outcome -

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WRONGS AND RIGHTS

are never in the equation....being able to have mirrors is, TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Yes, I really liked this story.

For once, the man wins and there is a happy ending. Too often the wife that transgressed takes everything and the injured husband has to rent a room somewhere.

I guess in real life that happens often, the men get hosed. I don't care for stories where the men usually get raped whether the breakup was his fault or not. And ALWAYS if there are kids, the ex-wife has custody, the house, the car, alimony and child support. It is a wonder there are not more murders than there are. Thank you for writing this good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a brilliant story

At last...a man prepared to stand up and fight his fuck slut whore of a wife and her cheating bitch friend and husband.....loved the way it developed and how he managed to screw her well and truly in court because of the video the spotty kid had made for his own use....without it things would have been so different....and then meeting Melissa made everything seem right and having the kids and then getting her pregnant was the icing on the cake....a great story and for once the fuck slut whores got what was coming to them and the decent guy won out in the end....loved it...one of the better ones.....

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Loved It!

I know some of the more jaded commenters will deride the ending as "trite", but I found it flowed quite naturally.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Finally

You write a good "loving wife" story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

WAS A GOOD STORY! WHO DOESN'T LOVE GOOD ENDINGS?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

This damn story i LOVED!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Carl has been redeemed from acting like such a bonehead in the first story. Glad that he finally got his head out of his ass and got his justice due him. Great story, wonderful ending, worth all five stars.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Great read wonderful storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Two Wrongs Previous Part
Two Wrongs Series Info

SIMILAR Stories