All Comments on 'Two's Company'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

OK, I almost stop reading this at the second page, I never thought I would hear Hev call anyone "Mistress" I know they had a deal in place but was not sure what it was, it was a good thing they stopped it about 2/3 rd's of the way down, but this is just my opinion.

And one last thing can't wait for the next part or in Hev's words " yes,yes,yes" "more,more,more" LOL!!!!!!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Thank you as always for your comments.

I admit I was uneasy with Hev using "Mistress" and tried to make her seem insincere about it. Anyway, I'm glad you stuck with it and enjoyed the rest. I'm currently finishing the "Devil" series and am in two minds about doing more with this Viola story. Having said that, I really, really want Hev to get together with that barmaid. I think Gloria has all sorts of potential and will almost certainly have to give her at least one night riding the Hurricane.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Hot

Wow that 3 on 1 was hot. Made better in my view by Hev's concern for Viola at the beginning . I envy their stamina , oh to be that age again.

This was a nice mix of Hev's caring side but with an extra large helping of her

Sexy free naughty spirit . perfect balance.

Enjoyable and sexy.

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244about 6 years ago
Very Good!

Masterful! Hev and Viola managed to outmaneuver a seasoned lesbian couple! Your story was well written as always. But there is something that worries me... Heather should have a severe sleep-deprivation problem... Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, for God's sake let her rest! ...I'm joking of course. Good follow up, five stars.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Stroudle

Thank you for your comments and for enjoying the story. I too wish I was that age again!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymouswriter244

Thank you for commenting, enjoying and giving five stars. I know what you mean about Hev's sleeping patterns . . . or lack of. She always does claim that sex revitalizes her but she has been overdoing it just lately. Maybe I'll let her have a short nap next time out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another incredible story. Really good. I do, however, have several comments most of which I hope are positive:

Heather Hunter you are just amazing xxx I like the way that you can go at it for hours and hours, days and days, and still want more. You are a complete lezzie slut (and that’s a compliment not an insult), but you always consider others. You have played a huge role in ensuring Viola also becomes an amazing woman.

My biggest concern with this story relates to the dates. If you read ‘Ode to Joy’, on the same night (Friday 18 October 2002), Heather and Viola are in the Union bar and Viola goes and has sex with Joy. Whilst Heather and Viola are amazing, I don’t see how they can have sex with two different women, in two different places at the same time.

That said, I really like Ch 3 where prior to going on her big date with Viola (to whom she appears to have a special attraction), and their night with Debs and Leanne, Heather has a long kissing session with Jenny and then she nonchalantly fixes a date for the following Tuesday - she is making sure every night is covered and she has variety.

The sex in Chs 4 to 8 is really amazing: Heather & Debs; Leanne & Viola (3 hours). Viola & Debs: Heather & Leanne (4 hours). All 3 on Viola (5 hours). What a night and what incredible women they all are.

But, what happens after that? The story can’t end there - we need more chapters. What do Heather and Viola get up to after Debs and Leanne leave on Saturday morning? What happens after they all meet in the Union bar at lunchtime? What about the rest of the weekend - Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, Sunday? Surely there’s a lot more sex to be had.

And finally - do we get to find out what Heather and Jenny did on Tuesday; and what Heather and Gloria did on Wednesday? More interesting stories.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous