Two's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second weight on Heather's mind rolled away.

No way was Viola going to flee. It was only too obvious that those two young women were keen to get it on, and as soon as possible. And no way did Leanne's previous, undisguised attraction to Heather matter. At that moment it was Viola and no-one else for Lee. Heather could have gone and whistled and it would have made no odds.

That is to say her plan couldn't have been running smoother, whether she wanted it to or not.

But there was no future in whining, was there? It was time to make good.

'Places to go, things to do,' said Heather. 'All sounds good to me.'

Chapter Four

Almost bizarrely it was the first time Leanne and Debs had visited Heather's; their threesomes had all previously been at their place. But tonight Heather's was nearer. Mere minutes after leaving the Lion, surprisingly nervous, Heather ushered her guests indoors and locked up after them.

'Nice décor,' said Leanne.

'Expensive carpet,' Debbie agreed.

Viola, who had been there before, said nothing.

'The bedrooms are up there,' said Heather, pointing to the stairs, ashamed of the quiver in her voice.

Leanne wasn't ashamed of anything. 'Lead me to it,' she squealed. 'Let's go.'

Her enthusiasm was infectious. Impressed, Heather led them up and opened the door to her room.

'It's all yours,' she said to Leanne, 'the toy drawer is over there, second one down.'

Leanne endeared herself by pausing and taking in yet more décor. 'It's to die for,' she gasped, before making a dash for the toys.

Heather stayed Viola a moment.

'You're in charge,' she reminded her in an urgent whisper. 'And I want to hear her begging for more.'

'Me too,' said Viola, pecking her on the nose before confidently closing the bedroom door.

'"Begging for more",' Debbie mimicked. 'I thought that was us, not them.'

Heather shrugged. She'd made certain sacrifices to make tonight happen and ensure she stayed in control. Now her stint at the wheel was over. It was time to repay.

Obviously!

'I'm so sorry, Mistress,' she said, doing her utmost to sound sincere. 'It is us; I assure you.'

Debbie's I-want line was more pronounced than ever. 'Where's our room?' she demanded.

The answer to that was pretty apparent but Heather didn't bite.

'It's that door right behind you,' she said.

'It's behind you, Mistress,' said Debbie, her eyes gleaming.

'I'm so sorry, Mistress. It's behind you.'

'Best get in there then, hadn't we?'

Heather's spare room was adequate but not a patch on her own bedroom. Personal touches were missing along with the toy drawer. But Debbie seemed satisfied enough.

'Get your tits out,' she commanded.

Without showing a flicker of resistance Heather removed her blouse. Her breasts, unrestrained as just about always, sprang out. Large without being too large, firm and exceptionally shapely, she sincerely did not need any support. Glad as ever, she thanked the gods for the absence of bras and cosmetics.

How lucky was she?

Privately (and a little less smugly) she conceded that her nipples gave her away, as per always. Her boobs might be perfectly proportioned but her nips were oversized . . . and her areolae were off of the scale. Being aroused multiplied the effect times ten.

And, however familiar Debs was with her only-too apparent signs of arousal, she knew that the blonde was now looking at her in a new light.

There was only the two of them here and now.

Promises had been made, hadn't they?

Promises Heather was duty-bound to keep.

'What next?' she asked. 'What next, Mistress?'

Deep down and personal Heather thought all this "Mistress" stuff was a crock of crap. But Debbie had once whispered dark desires in her ear and confidences like that did stick in the memory. Perhaps as gender-confused as Heather was herself, Debs had an abiding urge to screw her to heck and back, as if she was the prime stud.

A useful card when it came to bargaining.

Well, it was assuming a girl was prepared to make certain sacrifices.

'Next it's off with your skirt,' said Debbie, her tone not unlike the Queen in Alice in Wonderland saying "Off with their heads!"

Heather discarded her skirt as casually as could be, defying her pounding heart by carelessly tossing the garment aside.

'Here I am, Mistress,' she said as coquettishly as she could, 'I'm all yours.'

Debbie nodded once, her expression still stern. 'You are even fitter than ever,' she said begrudgingly. 'If I had a cock I'd be hard as rock. Speaking of which . . .'

She gestured towards her bag. 'See what pleasures lie inside.'

'Yes Mistress,' said Heather, inwardly cursing the promises she'd made . . . the limitless promises she had made with little or no pause for consideration.

Crazy or what?

But a promise was a promise, wasn't it, even if it did make a red-blooded girl simper and call her lover "Mistress".

Was she wrong or was it the rest of the universe?

Rats to all that. She'd agreed for other ends, hadn't she?

Oh yes, yes indeed!

Truth was she'd agreed so Viola got to shag Leanne. That was the truth behind her empty words.

Debbie's bag contained a harness and a rather short, rather wide dildo. It was no way a surprise and had almost certainly been used on Heather before.

Nearly as wide as it's long, she thought resignedly, hey-ho . . .

'Okay, Mistress,' she said aloud, standing there in low heels, a wet thong and sod all else. 'I'm getting the picture and here I am. How do you want me?'

'On your knees,' Debs replied. 'But not yet . . . Remove your panties first. Lead the horse to water.'

Heather obediently removed her thong and sank to her knees. She wasn't so sure about the horse to water reference but had a fair idea as to what was expected next. And, having volunteered herself for this submissive role, she was in no way about to back out.

Promises were promises, no?

By now Debs had ripped off all her clothes and stepped into the harness. Two clever tweaks later her short, wide substitute was pointing skyward, like randy Casanova on horn.

Debs' erection was not all that caught the attention. Her boobs were similar in size and shape to her submissive's yet, located as they were on her slender body, they looked enormous. They also looked very, very more-ish.

Not that she had any intention of letting Heather get her hands on them anytime soon.

'Suck and then fuck,' she said abruptly. 'I'm sure you know the score.'

Almost simultaneously a voice rang out from the adjoining room. It was Leanne, beyond question of a doubt stoked up and happy.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she wailed.

'More, more, more,' she shrieked.

Heather grinned and silently celebrated.

Debs scowled and told her to get sucking.

Chapter Five

Debbie knew she could be a miserable so-and-so but also believed she was misunderstood. Most folk she knew liked and put up with her, so surely everyone else was wrong. It stood to reason, didn't it?

And she was the one girls wanted to fuck with. Leanne wouldn't do half as well without her. Lee could be such a wallflower.

Self-centred or not, Debbie was capable of sincere affection and appreciation. She loved Leanne as much as life itself and genuinely cared for most of her friends, threesome partners or not. Her feelings for Hev were, however, ambiguous.

Truth was she'd always had a thing about Heather frigging Hunter. Maybe it was love/hate. Maybe it was a combination of lust and envy. Whatever it was she had to agree the girl's looks were second to none and her morals were second only to an alley cat's. Fucking with her was always a pleasure.

Except Leanne was always tagging along, getting in the way.

Hand on heart Debbie struggled to rationalize her relationship with Leanne. They'd been together for over two years, shared the same bed without missing one single night for eighteen months . . .

No two ways about it; they were in love. They were far more committed than every other couple they knew, be they straight or lesbian. Their sharing rule had been long-debated and endlessly fine-tuned before finally being put into practice. Yes, they were as committed as committed could be.

Yet for some strange reason they'd both jumped at Hev's suggestion they fucked separately.

Calculating bitch or what!

On one level, faced with the chance of a one-on-one fuck with the hottest girl on the planet, Debs had been readily able to agree to all of Hev's propositions. Even now, when propositions were becoming a reality, she was keen to progress.

But hearing her long-time lover shrieking and wailing rocked her.

This was all Hunter's doing.

This was all Hunter's fault.

And it was willful, not remotely accidental.

Hunter had plotted it all along.

'Get sucking,' Debs repeated.

'Yes Mistress,' the bitch said before running her pink tongue-tip over the dildo's large PVC helmet.

What a fucking whore!

Burying her clenched fists in the slut's thick black hair Debbie pulled her closer, deeper.

'You like cocks, don't you?' she growled. 'So come on, suck mine. And make it good.'

Part of Debbie knew she was going too far. Heather was bigger than her and far stronger than most of the guys on campus. She'd very famously beaten shit out of a racist bastard trying to rob a local shop, leaving him lucky to have only a few broken bones. And he'd been a sixteen stone racist bastard with a knife . . .

As a relatively petite, skinny girl with exceptionally nice tits Debbie knew that she'd lose any fight with Hev in a matter of seconds. Not that she was putting herself down about it. Hev would beat practically anyone if it came to a fight.

But she was still incredibly annoying.

Hearing all that shrieking and wailing brought it home to Debbie. Heather had set her up. Leanne was right next door, getting the best seeing-to in her life . . . and she was loving every second of it.

She never yells like that with me, Debbie thought bitterly.

'Suck,' she commanded.

Heather responded like the born whore she was.

But she responded better than the best born whore. Debbie couldn't fail to be impressed. The girl had worn this harness before and she'd obviously worked out all the wearer's groin friction coefficients to absolute perfection.

'Oh yes,' Debbie breathed, despite herself, 'omigod yes.'

How good was this! Hev was gently tugging on her artificial cock with one hand, kissing and nuzzling the head with her mouth while simultaneously stroking the insides of Debbie's thighs. And all the time she was keeping the cock moving, making sure she kept up that delightful friction against every single one of Debbie's most delightful places.

She came, gripping Hev's jet-black mane, not so much shrieking and wailing as screaming.

Then, perhaps three minutes later, it happened again.

And then, overcome with shame, she yanked the whore to her feet.

'Get on that bed and keep your shoes on,' she snarled. 'And get on your back. I'm going to fuck you harder than you can imagine.'

'Yes Mistress,' Heather said demurely, infuriatingly. 'Anything you say.'

Debbie really did want to go at Heather without restraint. Perhaps she even wanted to show who was boss and rape her. Yet sanity prevailed. No way could she live with herself if she ever did that to a girl, even if she did deserve it.

And no way would Heather lie back and take it.

Adjusting her mindset, Debbie climbed aboard and slowly rubbed her dildo up and down Hev's rather swollen sex, wondering who was actually wettest.

Maybe it was a draw.

Or maybe she was fooling herself.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Leanne wailed from next-door.

'More, more, more,' she shrieked.

'Come on,' Heather prompted, 'give it your best shot.'

Gritting her teeth, Debbie set out to oblige.

Chapter Six

Being shagged by an angry Debs was very, very enjoyable. Never in all her plotting and planning had Heather expected anything like this.

Okay, so Debs was rough and ready at first . . . and she clearly had a grudge . . . but that was only to be expected. In fact the racket Leanne and Vi were making absolutely guaranteed it.

And what a delightful racket that was. Heather could have happily listened to it all night. Well, if she hadn't had better things to do she could.

'Come on,' she murmured, wrapping her legs around Debs' back, 'I want it as much as you.'

Debbie stabbed at her, showing minimal grace. Fortunately Heather was already as self-lubricated as she had ever been.

'Am I your Mistress?' Debbie growled.

'Yes you are,' Heather replied, thrusting back in time with the sequence of increasingly savage stabs, excelling herself by not telling the silly little girl to sod off.

'And am I fucking you?' Debbie carried on before Heather could answer. 'Of course I am. I'm the head girl in these parts. I'm the Mistress. And you hate the word "cock", don't you? You sad schoolgirls call them "willies", don't you?'

Heather's likes and dislikes weren't ruled by her schooldays. Even so, Debs had a point. 'It's rude and unnecessary,' she replied, ever-so-slightly breathlessly.

Debbie carried on stabbing. 'That is why you're changing the habit of a lifetime,' she grunted. 'That is why you are going to pass the next hour begging me to keep fucking you with my big, hard cock.'

Then, unbelievably, she said, 'You private school girls hate using rude words.'

Heather thought of Mary Rose and couldn't contain her laughter. Her old schoolmate's background was next to impeccable. Only crowned heads could be better brought up. But could she swear . . .

Put it this way; hardened sailors with forty years at sea blanched the moment she opened her mouth.

And that was before she even started to try to offend them.

Mary Rose made Chubby Brown seem like Mary Whitehouse at a church fete.

Would Mare have blown Debs out of the water?

Too right she would. And long ago, come to that.

But a promise was a promise.

'Fuck me,' Heather said as earnestly as she could, part of her honestly meaning it. 'Come on, please, Debbie. Please fuck me with your big hard cock, harder than hard.'

For perhaps an hour Debbie obliged. And, with Viola and Leanne as her backing track, Heather said cock and fuck all the while; nasty, hateful words though they were, she repeated them like a mantra.

'Fuck me please,' she cried. 'Please fuck me with your big, hard cock.'

*****

The opening assault on her anus took Heather by surprise. One minute she was swearing like a fish wife and cheerfully banging groins, steadily building up to her umpteenth cum, and then suddenly she had an exploring finger up her ass.

'Mistress,' she gasped, 'that's a little forward.'

Debbie chortled in-between great gasps for breath. 'You've done this before, haven't you?' she said as she replaced one exploring finger with two.

There was no denying it; Heather had lost that particular virginity some considerable time ago. But not with Debbie and Leanne; they'd always given the impression asses were for stroking and kissing only.

Well for stroking, kissing and maybe spanking once in a while.

'Yes Mistress,' Heather admitted, 'I've done it before.'

Debbie pulled out of her with an audible plop and reached for her bag. 'I've got some lube,' she said. 'And you did agree to do just anything.'

Heather had left the bedroom lights on, as per usual. It was therefore easy to recognize the tube Debs was holding up. It was a brand she'd used before so she knew that it worked.

'How do you want me?' she asked, adding on, 'Mistress,' as an afterthought.

'Stay as you are but pull your legs up over your head, so your knees are in your face.'

Heather obeyed, bending herself in half, dimly realizing she still had her heels on. She realized her heart was beating rapidly too. She did actually like being taken anally but had reservations about Debbie's self-control. Perhaps that was why she was so incredibly excited.

She really went at my fanny, she thought. Good grief, what am I letting myself in for!

Debbie generously coated the dildo with lubricant then squeezed more on Heather's very vulnerable ring and used her finger to work most of it in.

Then, gently and surprisingly tenderly, she began.

Heather didn't quite match Leanne for wails and shrieks but she did moan and groan a lot. As always she was thrilled by the sensation of fullness. And, as always she was amazed her G-spot was being stimulated so well without direct contact. Debbie's busy fingers on her clit didn't go amiss, either.

'You're not swearing,' Debbie grunted, gliding into her now rather than stabbing.

'This is fucking great,' Heather gasped. 'Fuck my arse with your big hard cock. Please Mistress, fuck me forever.'

Forever always was going to be ambitious. Debbie only lasted maybe another half an hour but it was heavenly. No, it was even better than that. When the toy eventually popped out of her Heather nearly cried.

*****

'What's the matter?' she asked.

Debbie was on her back, staring at the ceiling, her eyes clouded.

'Mistress,' Heather repeated, 'what's up?'

'You can drop that Mistress baloney,' Debbie replied. 'And nothing's the matter.'

Leanne's racket was still ongoing. The clock in Heather's head reckoned Viola had now been going at her for the length of a soccer match. That left thirty more minutes of extra time.

And Debbie was worn out already.

'I thought your energy was boundless,' Heather murmured, playing with the blonde's boobs. 'But I can take over if you like. Just tell me what you want me to do.'

'I'm sorry, Hev.' Debbie had tears in her eyes.

'Why?'

'I'm sorry for doing that to you. It can't have been any fun.'

'I wasn't faking. It was scrumptious. You can do it again if you like.'

Debbie scrunched up her I-want line. 'Don't tell porky pies.'

'I never lie. I enjoyed every second of it and you can do me again anytime you want.'

'Now you're being kind.'

'No I'm not, I'm being truthful.'

'Yes, yes, yes,' Leanne howled from next-door, louder than ever.

'You won't tell her, will you?' There was desperation in Debbie's voice.

Heather shrugged and kept playing with the nearest boob. Desperate or not, Debbie's nips were erect again. Her body was ready for more whether her head knew it or not.

'Leanne thinks asses are revolting and unhygienic,' Debs explained. 'They're a massive taboo. She'll make my life hell if she ever finds out.'

'She won't hear it from me,' said Heather.

'Is that a promise?'

'Yes. I promise she won't hear it from me.' Heather laughed, 'And you said I was behaving like I was still a schoolgirl. You two are just as bad.'

Debbie's tears had miraculously dried. 'That's no way to speak to Mistress,' she said.

'We dropped all that baloney five minutes ago.' Heather moved closer, nibbling one nipple while massaging the other.

'So how come you aren't fucking me?' Debbie asked. 'Our time isn't up yet, is it?'

Heather responded by climbing on top and kissing her. Despite all the sex it was their first kiss of the evening. And it was very, very nice. Not that Heather indulged for long.

'The second half of extra time is about to kick off,' she said. 'Hold onto your hat. I've a lot to pack into the next fifteen minutes.'

Chapter Seven

A polite round of applause met Debbie's latest, most humungous orgasm. Assuming just one person could make a round of applause, of course. Taken aback, her nostrils still clogged with Debs' lovely juice, Heather raised her head from the world's wettest fanny.

And she saw Viola. Vi was naked apart from Heather's harness which was, unless she was mistaken, equipped with her favourite nine inch toy.

Shivers and shudders ran through Heather. Nobody should look as good as Vi.

And Vi should be up for her, not Debbie. Why oh why had she arranged things this way?