Two's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You've overrun,' Viola said. 'Never mind two hours, you've had more like three.'

'How long have you been watching?' Heather wondered.

'Long enough,' Viola tittered. 'It was educational and very, very entertaining. You were really putting your heart and soul into it. No wonder you didn't hear us finish. Debs will have drowned us out.'

Debs had collapsed back on the mattress, her head between two unaligned pillows. 'If you are half as good as Hev I'm going to die,' she wheezed.

'She's twice as good,' Heather said smartly. 'But don't worry; I'll come to your funeral.'

'Time's up,' Viola said, tittering again. 'Go see to Lee, why don't you. I think I've got her warmed up and ready.'

Heather didn't want to go to see Lee. She wanted Lee and Debbie to magically disappear, leaving her alone with Viola.

But promises were promises.

Getting off the bed she pointed to Debbie. 'Remember the deal? Vi is the boss. Okay?'

Debbie sketched a salute. 'Yes ma'am, whatever you say.'

'Promises are promises,' Heather reminded her. 'You keep yours and I'll keep mine.'

Cryptic as that was meant to be, Debbie got the message. 'Yes ma'am,' she said, 'we're both singing off of the same hymn sheet.'

'And you see to her,' Heather said to Viola. 'You're in charge and I want to hear the evidence.'

Viola's salute was even tidier than Debbie's. 'Trust me,' she said, 'I want you to hear.'

Reluctant as she was to leave her Viola with greedy Debs Heather did so. And she took a detour on her way to join Lee. Finally, clutching two enormous glasses of Shiraz, she barged her way into what was her own bedroom.

Leanne's face was a vision of contentedness. Flat on her back on the bed she laughed a greeting.

'Ah, it's the late Heather Hunter.'

'Heard it before,' said Hev, pulling her into a sitting position before giving her a brimming glass of red. 'And forget the clock. Time does not matter anymore.'

'Doesn't it?' Leanne swigged wine and indicated Heather's table-top alarm. 'Seen how late it is?'

Somehow it had got past eleven. Doing the mental arithmetic Heather decided she'd been three hours with Debbie after all. And the deal had been to swap partners after two . . .

Still, sex was a flexible thing, wasn't it?

'Time doesn't matter anymore,' she repeated, keeping it light. 'Drink your drink and I'll show you why.'

Debbie suddenly yelled out loud enough to make the wall between the two bedrooms shake. And loud enough to rattle a few roof tiles, too. She'd only too obviously just cum volcanically. But Leanne didn't seem to be concerned.

'I expected you to descend on me like a whirlwind,' she said.

Heather laughed. 'I do hurricanes, not whirlwinds.'

'Whatever, but I still expected you to descend.'

Heather laughed again. If the rules for her and Debbie had been minutely explained she'd left her "two hours" with Lee as vague as could be.

And that vagueness had most definitely been deliberate.

Well it would have been, wouldn't it?

'You can do anything you like,' she said seductively. 'Or I'll do anything you like. Say the word and it'll be yours.'

Leanne drained her glass with an alacrity that startled even a fish like Heather.

From next door came more shouts and yells. Debbie must have been having a ball . . . so to speak.

'I don't want that,' Lee said softly. 'And I don't want whatever Debs did to make you scream. All I want is a trib and a sixty-nine. Is that all right with you?'

'We've got until two o'clock,' Heather objected.

'It's supposed to be until one.'

'Not now I'm in charge of the timepiece it's not.' Heather grinned at Leanne. Grinning, she knew that she was all bright white teeth and . . . she hoped . . . irresistibly flashing emerald-green eyes.

No person had ever resisted her grin and Leanne was not an exception.

'Three hours it is then,' she conceded. 'You're in charge of me as well as the clock, but let's alternate and keep switching position.'

'Let's alternate what,' said Heather, grinning wider than ever. 'Do you mean me being charge or . . .'

'I mean between tribbing and sixty-nine, with you leading all the way. Come on girl, finish your drink.'

Heather was amazed to see her glass was still full. Hastily rectifying the oversight, she deposited both empties on her bedside cabinet and rounded on her latest conquest.

'Fucking hell, yes, yes, YES!!!' Debbie roared through the dividing wall.

'Let's trib first, but exceptionally slowly,' said Heather.

'Sounds like a plan,' Leanne agreed, throwing wide her legs.

Chapter Eight

(Saturday 19th October 2002)

This time the round of applause was louder due to two pairs of hands being involved. When it began Heather was topping in the classic sixty-nine position. Reluctantly looking up from Leanne's fanny, her nostrils clogged with another (just as lovely) variety of lady juice, she saw Viola and a complete stranger standing there naked in the doorway, clapping her performance.

Or, more accurately, they were clapping their performance.

Then she looked again and saw that the stranger was Debbie. She wasn't immediately recognizable because she was smiling as if she'd just won the lottery. And her smile transformed her. From a run-of-the-mill pretty blonde she'd become drop-dead gorgeous.

'You've overrun again,' said Viola, laughter in her voice.

'We've got until two o'clock,' Heather protested.

'Nice try,' said Debbie, pointing to the bedside alarm.

Rats, it was just after three. How had that possibly happened!

'We're skipping the threesomes,' Debbie continued. 'We're going three-on-one instead. And Viola just volunteered to go first.'

That caught Heather's attention. 'Hold on a second,' she said, suddenly oblivious to the delightful feel of Leanne's tongue still moving inside her. 'Vi's new to all this and . . .'

'And nothing,' Viola interrupted. 'Don't worry about me, Hev; it's what I want. It really, really is.'

*****

Viola hadn't been fibbing. She was trembling with anticipation as she watched Hev, her arguments all overruled, root about in her magic drawer.

Omigod yes, she thought excitedly. Omigod yes, yes please.

It seemed incredible that grown women could behave like this. No, it seemed far too good to be true. A mere week ago she'd taken her last male lover and he'd done as well as any before him. In fact he had made her cum three times, which was at least three times more than most of the others. Yet now, almost exactly seven days later, she'd had three female lovers, all of them infinitely superior.

And Leanne and Debbie hadn't even fucked her yet! Up until now she'd done all tonight's fucking. She had cum a lot too. Not as often as the Gruesome Twosome, admittedly, but more than just a handful of times.

More like ten or even twenty.

Giving was such a rewarding thing to do.

Being effusively congratulated was even better. "We have to do this again," Lee had told her, 'just you and me." "Heather was right," Debs had said, "you really are twice as good as her."

Whichever way she accounted for flattery, such feedback was welcome.

Not that any lover could conceivably be better than Hev.

Not anyone, ever.

'Come on Hunter, get on with it. They don't all have to be the same colour, you know.'

Debbie was still smiling as she spoke. Viola reckoned she looked good for it. And, even though there was hostility between her and Hev, she was clearly joking. Or maybe she was in a hurry to get going.

Hostility between them! Vi's mind reeled at the possibilities. Innocent though she was, she'd heard of Alpha Females. It was easy to believe Hev was Alpha (which sort of went without saying) and even easier to conclude that wannabe Debbie felt jealous as regards Leanne.

But Hev had also said Leanne wasn't nearly as compliant as she seemed.

And both Leanne and Debs had complied without a murmur, taking everything Viola could give. . .

Jealousy didn't appear to be part of the equation.

The mystery was beyond her so Viola instantly forgot it. She deliberately forgot all her feelings for Hev too. This was how Hev was; this was how she conducted herself.

And this wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Fresh tremors ran through Viola as Heather returned to the bed, three red scarves in her hands. Viola was so, so excited. There were lovely ripe tits everywhere and the scent of female arousal was heavy in the air. Sex pheromones were flying here, there and everywhere.

'Hand please.'

Viola knew the score. She raised her right arm and Heather slipped a pre-prepared noose around her wrist, tightening it and fastening the other end to a rail at the head of the bed.

'I'm not doing your legs,' Hev said as she lassoed Viola's left wrist. 'You might want to move about a bit. And remember, if anything happens that you don't like . . .'

'Then I have let you know,' Viola finished for her. 'Honestly Hev, stop fussing. You're like Mother Hen.'

Leanne and Debbie were beside Heather and now Viola really was surrounded by breasts. Pink ones, light brown ones and deeply tanned ones; they were indeed a sight for sore eyes.

At least they would have been if Heather wasn't using the third scarf to blindfold her.

'It's radio silence for us three from here,' she said. 'We can't have you working out who's doing what, can we?'

For a couple of heartbeats nothing happened. Then a tongue circled Viola's right nipple. Another one swiftly followed, circling her left. Then hands came into play, four of them, gently squeezing her tits, stroking her sides and her tummy, constantly moving on her, tactilely admiring her curves. Tongues gave way to mouths, nibbling and sucking on her.

Her tits always had been sensitive. Viola could make herself orgasm by playing with them a while on her lonesome. There seemed to be a message superhighway between her nips and her pussy. Now, having both tits stimulated at once . . . at once but by separate lips,teeth and tongues . . .

Now, not knowing who was stimulating her, unable to see and unable to reach out and identify by the sense of touch . . .

Well put it this way: messages flew along her superhighway at the speed of light.

That first climax was immense. Every muscle below Viola's waist clenched hard.

Clench and relax, clench and relax. The sequence was long and, for a scary moment, seemed to be ever-increasing in intensity and never-ending. Eventually, finally, she plateaued. But on and on went the nibbling and the sucking, the squeezing and the stroking.

And a third mouth came into play. Some lovely lady was kissing the insides of Vi's thighs. Or was she lapping up the gallons of juice she'd no doubt released. It was difficult to tell. And it was difficult to tell who was doing what. Vi suspected it was Hev down below but couldn't be sure.

Whoever it was soon gave up on legs and moved on to pussy, kissing and licking at every external bit apart from her clit. And whoever it was didn't waste much time in licking her internally as well. Viola's suspicions strengthened but she was still uncertain. Hev could use millions of different rhythms when she went down and, so far at least, she hadn't a clue as to the other two's rhythms.

Not yet.

Suddenly Viola became aware of a new sensation. Something phallic was rubbing up and down along her slit.

'Oh yes,' she cried out, sure now it was Hev, sure she was about to be strap-on fucked.

But she wasn't. The rubbing continued a little longer and then, after an audible click, it sounded as if the bedroom was full of bees.

And the phallic thing was vibrating on her!

Viola had never used a vibrator before. Now she wished she had used lots of them, extensively. The feel of this one on her was wonderful.

So was the feel of it inside her. She guessed it was the combination of motions that did the trick; a steady in and out added to the constant vibrating. Whatever it was, it was working for her; working big-time. Moments later, when a second audible click speeded the truly wonderful device up a gear, she came again, clenching and relaxing even more immensely.

Then two more vibrators clicked into life and she wailed with pleasure. One of them moved from tit to tit, nipple to nipple, threatening to drive her crazy. The other moved on and around her clitoral hood, teasing and tormenting. Not to forget the original; that one still moved slowly in and out of her.

Waves of ecstasy washed through Viola.

'Oh yes,' she cried again.

And she came again.

Then the second vibrator moved onto her actual clit and the universe exploded.

This time it took an age to stop cumming. When a little rational thought returned Viola tried to stake stock. Her three lovers had, she reckoned, swapped places. She dimly remembered bedspring motion and didn't think it had all been down to her. Not that she hadn't thrown herself about a bit; her arm sockets were noticeably strained and her stomach muscles were worn out.

Come to think about it, her knees were like weak elastic bands as well.

Cumming like that was such an ordeal!

Well no, it wasn't; it was such a sweet pleasure.

And off she went again, thankfully with a tad less violence.

'Omigod,' she managed, followed by: 'Don't stop. Please do not stop.'

But the original vibrator came out of her and clicked off. The bedsprings moved and someone left the action.

'What did I say?' Viola called after her. 'Please come back.'

After perhaps two minutes whoever it was returned. And now the phallic thing rubbing on her slit really was a dildo, securely strapped in place.

Silence still ruled . . . apart from encouragement coming from Viola, of course.

'Oh yes,' she said again and again, 'yes please.'

By then she'd lost all track of time. She was supposed to have an hour and guessed they had already had that. Not that she was in any mood to complain.

'More, more, more,' she pleaded, 'anyway you want. Just don't ever stop.'

Her pleas were answered. What ensued was beyond belief. Her three lovers took turns to fuck her in lots of different positions; lots and lots considering she was fastened there on her back, unable to roll over the way Leanne and Debs had rolled over; unable to roll over but still there to be taken at will.

Her three lovers didn't limit themselves to one turn each, either. Viola tried her best to guess who was currently in the saddle but the many changes quickly threw her off track.

Was that Hev's apple shampoo she could smell? Maybe it was, but where was it coming from? Was it the girl kneeling upright between her legs, pounding relentlessly into her? Was it the girl licking her armpit? Or was it the one feasting on her tits?

The possibilities really were endless. The three were all perpetually involved one way or another; they were all perpetually driving her onwards and upwards.

Counting cums was not an option. A person with an eidetic memory would have struggled. Reciting pi to a thousand decimal places wouldn't have helped.

Or maybe she'd caught the art of exaggeration from Heather?

Whatever, she'd never enjoyed herself even a fraction as much, but all too soon it was over and the blindfold was removed. Viola blinked in the daylight.

Yes, daylight. So much for just one hour!

'It's nearly eight,' she said after a glance at the clock.

'So what if it is?' Heather grinned at her. 'These two are starting to flag,' she added, dismissively.

She was right. Leanne was yawning and Debbie, although still smiling, looked weary with it. She even had outlines of bags beneath her eyes.

'They're going to sleep it off in the other room,' Heather went on. 'It's Saturday, if you didn't notice, so they don't have lectures to worry about. You and I can sleep it off in here.'

'I'm not tired,' said Viola, surprised she was telling the truth. Surprised but maybe catching the gleam in Hev's wicked emerald peepers. 'I don't want to sleep.'

Hev didn't miss Viola's intent. She didn't miss the invitation, either.

Her grin grew even wider. 'I did hope you might say that,' she said. Then, rounding on Debs: 'Sod off, you two. And don't come back until the Union's open. We can discuss this afternoon's activities over a few beers and a baguette.'

'Sounds good,' said Leanne.

'Begone,' said Heather. 'And don't fret your sexy ass, Debbie. Whatever we discuss, next person to be tied up is you . . .'