Two's Company, Three's a Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,590 Followers

When the ladies got home, they were looking good from their shopping and spa day. Their hair and makeup were done up, their fingers and toenails were freshly done with nail polish and they were sporting bags upon bags of new clothes. We had a drink before getting ready for dinner.

Ann made me wear a suit to dinner, something I rarely do but it was obvious the ladies wanted to celebrate. Like any good husband, I did what my wife wanted. I got dressed in a spare room because Ann wanted to surprise me with her clothes.

Ann put on her new outfit which consisted of a strapless pink mini dress with an asymmetrical hem where one side of the dress is shorter than the other. The shorter side came almost up to her hip. She also wore silver-toned four-inch open-toed heels and diamond teardrop earrings that I had bought her.

I waited for the ladies in the living room and when I saw Ann, my jaw dropped and I commented, "Wow, wow, wow. You look stunning," as she did a quick turnaround for me.

I tried to give her a hug and kiss but she fought me off and said, "There'll be plenty of time for that later. I don't want you to ruin my makeup and dress."

"I'll try and keep my hands off of you, honey but I can't make any promises."

When Sharon came out, she was wearing a little black halter dress with a draped neckline and her breasts were practically falling out of it. It was very short and she was wearing black open-toed heels that made her legs appear to be even longer than they already were.

I told Sharon, "You look great. I'm one lucky guy to have two gorgeous women for my dates tonight."

Ann then asked, "So you think you're getting lucky tonight, do you?"

"It's every man's dream."

"Dream on, Chuck," Sharon added with a smile.

"Ah, my hopes and dreams crushed again," I replied with a grin.

As I escorted the ladies to the car, I was hoping to sneak some peeks up their short dresses but they were really good at being modest, much to my dismay. I was thinking that might change after a few drinks at dinner. The valet parking attendant might have gotten luckier than me when they got out of the car.

Ann and Sharon held onto my arms as we walked into the restaurant making it appear they were both my dates. It was fun to see the reactions from the other patrons who were wondering what was going on. I could only wish my life was as good as they were imagining but it was fun to pretend. All during dinner, I had one hand on Ann's bare leg while I was trying to keep my eyes off Sharon's exposed cleavage.

I guess I was too obvious in looking at Sharon's tits because, at one point, she told me, "You know, my eyes are up here."

"I know where your eyes are but I can't keep mine off your tits."

My wife shook her head in feigned disgust while Sharon and I both laughed.

We polished off a bottle of wine and an after-dinner liqueur when I asked the ladies, "What do you want to do now?"

I thought they'd want to go dancing at a club or go somewhere to continue the party. Ann surprised me when she replied, "We figured we go home and get drunk. This way we don't have to worry about driving."

"Uh, okay. It's your call, honey."

When the valet got the car, I blocked him by opening the door for Sharon and Ann. I wasn't going to let some kid get in the way of me looking up their dresses. I wasn't disappointed either. Okay, maybe a little, when I saw they were both wearing panties but it was still a turn-on to get a look up their dresses. Fuck, I was getting horny just being with two sexy women who were dressed to impress.

When we got back to our place, I opened another bottle of wine and continued what we started in the restaurant. Damn, those two women were looking hot and I kept looking at Ann then over at Sharon, and back again. I was undressing them with my eyes and they knew it. Sharon was teasing me by leaning over in front of me every time she picked up her drink. Those luscious mounds were hanging down like ripe fruit. Ann's legs were driving me wild.

After I poured our second glass of wine, I was stunned when Ann told me, "Chuck, I have something to tell you."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"I have to confess that I lied to you."

I didn't know what was up but I played along and replied, "Lied about what, Ann?"

"Remember when I told you that Sharon and I never hooked up when we lived together."

This was getting interesting and I said, "Yeah, I remember."

"I lied. We hooked up more than I'd like to admit."

"Get the fuck outta here. You're just messing with me."

Ann kept looking at me as she walked over to Sharon, and held out her hand, enticing her friend to stand with her. Sharon stood facing Ann. My wife looked at me again then turned to face Sharon and kissed her deeply as I watched in awe and disbelief as to what was unfolding before my eyes. My wife and her best friend began to make out in front of me My dick got hard immediately.

My wife began to fondle Sharon's big tits while her friend was grabbing her ass and pulling her closer as they kissed. I thought I was dreaming and it was a great dream at that, except it was really happening.

When they broke their embrace, Ann said to me, "Now do you believe me?"

"Fuck yeah."

"We'll be right back. We want to show you what else we bought today."

I muttered, "Uh, okay," as the ladies walked off to the bedroom to change.

My heart was pounding wondering what they were going to change into. I had no idea what the fuck was happening. All I knew was that I liked what already transpired and couldn't wait for more.

I was wondering, "Are we going to have a threesome with Sharon? Is this my lucky day?"

It sure seemed that way but Ann told me she didn't know if she could handle me fucking another woman. If we weren't going to have a threesome, were they going to let me watch them in action? That would be almost as good as fucking my wife and her best friend. I was highly anticipating their return and wondered what they would be wearing.

Sharon came out wearing a black lace stretch bra with a matching thong and stockings, strutting her stuff in black open-toed heels. Meanwhile, Ann was wearing a pink lace shelf bra with a matching thong and stockings along with off-white open-toed heels.

My mouth hung open and I could only mutter, "Holy shit."

They paraded around the room like runway models and I kept turning my head like I was watching a tennis match because I didn't know which sexy lady I should be looking at. I felt like a child waking up on Christmas morning to find presents under the tree but this was even better.

My first thought was, "I'm the luckiest man alive right now. This night is going to be awesome."

Sharon's big tits were jiggling with each step and her pillowy ass rippled just a touch. Her silver dollar-sized nipples were quite visible through the lace. Sharon's legs looked even longer now that she was almost naked. Ann knew I loved her trim legs in stockings and she looked better than ever that night. My wife looked so sexy in her lingerie. I wanted to take them both in my arms and feast on their tantalizing bodies.

After I had stared at them for several moments, Ann finally asked, "Well, what do you think of our new outfits?"

"I, I, I'm stunned beyond belief. You ladies look gorgeous. You look good enough to eat," and I started to get up from my chair.

Ann said, "Not so fast, buddy. We have other plans," and she pushed me back onto my chair.

Ann put on some music and the ladies began to dance with each other in front of me, shaking their tits and ass in my face. If I tried to touch them, they would either slap my hands or move away from me. I could only smile at their cockteasing.

As they were dancing, they would also pause so they could kiss and fondle one another. I was in 7th Heaven watching my wife and her best friend put on a girl-on-girl show for me but I also wanted more. Watching two gorgeous women making out with one another is every man's dream and I was living that dream. However, me and my dick had other desires.

When they stopped dancing for me, they took me by the hands and led me to the bedroom. I watched two lovely asses twitching as they walked in front of me. When we got to the bedroom, they told me to take off my clothes and sit down in a straight-back chair they had placed about six or seven feet from the side of the bed. I surmised that they were going to continue to put on a show for me. I was already sporting the hardest erection I can remember having. They had me sit down and they tied my hands behind my back with my necktie.

I was thinking, "Shit, this is going to be kinky," and played along with their well-planned scenario.

After my hands were secure, the ladies moved closer to the bed and began to kiss again. It was hot to watch Ann and Sharon with their tongues in each other's mouths. There was no doubt in my mind that they had done this many, many times before. When Ann took off Sharon's bra, freeing her big, floppy tits, she immediately began to suck on her nipples while groping her ass.

Sharon did the same after removing Ann's bra. They were acting like I wasn't even there except for an occasional glance my way to see if I was enjoying their performance. Ann then peeled Sharon's thong down her legs. Ann then sashayed over to me with the thong in her hand and raised the crotch to my nose.

"She smells divine, doesn't she?"

I took a whiff and replied, "She sure does."

"Well, she tastes even better."

Ann walked back to her naked friend and all I could do was be the anxious spectator they wanted and wait to see when or if I could participate.

Sharon sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide, offering Ann and I a perfect view of her trimmed auburn muff and wet slit. Ann got down on her knees in front of her best friend. My heart was racing with anticipation for what was coming next.

Sharon pulled Ann's head into her crotch and said, "Come on, honey, I've been wanting to feel your mouth and tongue on me again all weekend."

Ann tucked her hands under Sharon's thighs, turned to give me a glance and wicked smile, and dove between her friend's spread legs and began to eat her pussy. Ann knew she was giving me a show that I would never forget. She was doing it for me as well as for herself and Sharon. I almost came without touching myself watching my beautiful wife tongue fucking another woman. It was obvious that Ann knew just what Sharon liked by the moans emanating from her friend's mouth. Sharon had her eyes closed and her hips were gyrating as Ann worked over her pussy.

Ann paused to tell Sharon, "Umm, you taste so good. I've missed your pussy."

"I've missed your lips and tongue too. Oh god, it feels so good. Oh yeah, lick me just like that."

It was surreal watching my wife down on her knees with her face buried in her best friend's pussy. It was obvious this wasn't her first time eating pussy. She knew exactly what she was doing and knew just what Sharon liked. If I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes, I'm not sure I would have believed it.

Ann was having a good time herself. She was purring softly while licking Sharon's cunt. She wasn't doing it just to please her friend, she was enjoying it herself which I understand. I get off knowing I'm giving oral pleasure to my wife too. The more Sharon was enjoying it, the more pleasure Ann was receiving too.

My wife began to finger fuck Sharon and munch on her clit which brought Sharon to orgasm. Being a witness to a woman's orgasm was almost as good as participating in it. I watched as Sharon squirmed to my wife's oral stimulation and cried out that she was cumming. I was captivated by their performance and lusted for both of them but knew I had to be invited first.

As she was cumming, Sharon cried out, "Oh god, oh god, fuck, keep going, yes, yes. OOOOOhhhhhh."

Sharon had to lift Ann's head from between her legs to get my wife to stop eating her. Ann then approached me and gave me a long wet kiss so I could taste Sharon's juices on her lips and tongue. My balls were heavy with cum building in them from all of the sexual stimulation I was receiving.

Sharon then stripped off my wife's thong right in front of me and said, "It's your turn now, honey."

"Umm, I can't wait, darling."

Ann turned to walk away smiling and blowing me a kiss goodbye as she left me to be with Sharon.

Sharon taunted me by saying, "She's all mine now, Chuck. You'll have to wait your turn."

Ann laid back on the bed with her legs spread offering her pussy to Sharon. Before Sharon approached my wife, she stood right in front of me, fingered herself for a few moments, and offered her pussy juice-covered finger to my mouth. I licked and sucked that finger clean. She stuck her finger inside herself again and wiped it along my upper lip so I could still smell her scent.

I told Sharon, "You're such a cocktease."

She laughed at me and said, "I sure am. You ain't seen nothing yet."

I wanted to break loose from my restraint but I didn't want to ruin their plans for the evening either. This was better than I could ever imagine and we weren't done yet. I can't express how tantalizing it is to see your naked wife lying on a bed with her legs open waiting for another woman to come and satisfy her. Ann was so aroused that she started fingering herself while waiting for Sharon.

Sharon told her, "I'll take over from here, darling."

Sharon got down on her knees before my wife and turned to give me a wicked grin almost like she was saying, "Watch this," before going down on Ann. She had Ann writhing and squirming in a matter of seconds.

"Hot damn, Sharon, I've missed having you eat my pussy. Fuck yeah, just like that."

It was strange to see my wife being stimulated by another person but hot as fuck too. I tried to watch closely to see what Sharon was doing differently from me so I could better please my wife in the same manner. Sharon was sticking her tongue deep into Ann and then giving her pussy long, wide licks up to her clit and back again. It was hard to see, but it looked like Sharon was twirling her tongue around Ann's clit while fingering her.

I could smell the aroma of both ladies' sexual stimulation which acted like an aphrodisiac for me. I don't know why seeing two women having girl-on-girl sex is such a turn-on for men. Maybe, it was because they were really into it and it doesn't matter how a woman gets aroused, a guy just likes seeing a woman passionately wanting or demanding sex.

I could tell that Ann was intoxicated by Sharon's lovemaking skills. I also knew that it wouldn't be too much longer before she came. It was so hot to see Sharon bring my wife to orgasm while I watched from the sideline. The ladies were driving me wild which was their plan.

"Eat me, Sharon. Eat me. Oh god, oh god, yeeeeeeesss. Oh fuck."

I could see Ann squirting her juices into Sharon's mouth, something she'd only done a few times with me. Usually, there is only a steady stream emanating from her pussy. It was a testimony to how turned on she was and how skilled Sharon was at performing oral sex on a woman.

After Ann gained her composure, both naked women approached me and Sharon asked, "Okay, what do we do with him?"

Ann replied, "I don't know, should we leave him like this?

I pleaded, "You can't leave me hanging after watching you two. That would be downright mean."

Ann smiled and said, "Yeah, he's right, you know."

I saw them whispering and nodding their heads. Sharon came up to me, looked at the huge amount of precum leaking from the tip of my erect cock. She swiped her finger along the tip, making my dick twitch, and then licked the precum off. She then straddled my lap and pressed her tits against my bare chest. I thought she was going to fuck me but the teasing continued.

Sharon then said to me, "Do you like my tits, Chuck? I see you looking at them all the time."

"I love your tits, baby."

She then brought her tit up to my lips and let me suck on her nipple for a little while before feeding me the other. I cherished the opportunity to suck on those beauties. She kept alternately feeding me her nipples then suddenly pulled back, much to my disappointment. Sharon then motorboated me, slapping my face between her breasts. Fuck, I wanted to feel those luscious mounds but my hands were still tied behind my back. It was frustrating but it added to my desire to ravage their naked bodies.

Sharon added to the tease by rubbing her slick pussy lips against the shaft of my dick. I desperately wanted to stick my dick inside of her but she wasn't going to let that happen. She had an evil look in her eyes as she was mercilessly teasing me.

Just when I thought I might cum, she got up and laughed at me. She let me calm down and then turned around and rubbed my dick between her well-cushioned ass cheeks. I was dying for relief. If my hands weren't tied behind my back, I would have thrown her on the bed and fucked her. Sharon got down on her knees between my legs, squeezed her breasts around my hard-on, and began to massage my dick.

Ann joined Sharon on her knees and took turns licking my cum filled balls and then used their lips to massage the shaft. I was squirming in the chair. It was almost like torture but I loved constantly being on the edge of orgasm and being under their control. Sharon licked more of the precum leaking from my cock. She then suddenly took my entire dick into her throat and then lifted her head off to offer it to Ann who did the same thing.

Sharon paused before taking me deep again. The ladies kept alternating sucking my dick, continuously teasing me in the process. My balls were so full of cum, they almost hurt. They brought me to the edge of cumming several times and backed off just before I orgasmed.

One time, I told them, "I'm gonna cum."

Sharon replied, "Oh no you're not. You can't cum until we say you can," and she squeezed the base of my dick to postpone my orgasm.

My balls were so full that cum began to ooze from my dick that Sharon swallowed and offered some to Ann. When Ann turned my dick back over to her best friend, Sharon's head began to bob on my dick and I started to shoot cum into her mouth as her tongue swirled around the head. She took my shooting dick out of her mouth to offer it to Ann who quickly covered my spurting dick with her mouth. Some of my cum shot onto Sharon's cheek in the process.

The ladies kept passing my dick back and forth until I finally stopped cumming. I was panting like a dog in the summer heat trying to catch my breath afterward. Ann and Sharon took turns squeezing the last drops of cum from my dick and licking them off. My balls felt so relieved after cumming, it was as if I hadn't cum in weeks, rather than one day.

I was so fucking horny, my dick barely got soft. I wanted more but Ann was in charge. I couldn't do anything to upset her. I didn't know if she drew the line at Sharon teasing and blowing me or if they had more plans that included me. There's no doubt I wanted to fuck Sharon now but I had to let Ann decide if that was in the cards or not.

When they stood up, Sharon looked at Ann and said, "Do you think it's safe to let him go now?"

Ann looked straight at my hard dick and replied, "Gee, I don't know. He looks dangerous to me."

"I promise I'll be a good boy, real good," I said with a grin.

"As long as you do what you're told, you'll be safe," Ann said with a smile before she untied me.

I held my hands up and said, "Hey, you're in charge. I'll be your fuck toy and do what you tell me."

"Well then, go get us some wine and be quick about it."

"Yes ma'am."

I hurriedly opened another bottle of wine, got three glasses, and returned to find. Sharon and Ann sitting on the bed kissing. This party was just getting started.

Jay142
Jay142
3,590 Followers