Two's Company, Three's a Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers

As I was pouring the wine, Sharon told Ann, "We haven't done this in ages. I'm glad you decided to tell Chuck."

"Me too. I knew he'd like our surprise too. Isn't that right, dear?"

"Damn straight, babe. Watching you two was awesome."

Ann then asked me, "Would you like to see more?"

"Shit yeah," I replied without hesitation.

The ladies smiled and put their wine glasses down and I watched as they got into a sixty-nine position with Sharon straddling Ann's face. Sharon lowered her head between my wife's legs and they began to eat each other's pussies.

I was now able to move around to get a better view of the action. I stood behind Sharon first and checked out her cushioning butt and puckered asshole while my wife lapped at her cunt. It was so hot to see Ann feasting on another woman's pussy.

I moved to look at Ann with her legs spread with Sharon licking her in return. They were two hot women pleasuring one another. I was experiencing the most titillating sexual rendezvous of my life. I never wanted this night to end.

Seeing the women squirming to each other's oral stimulation and hearing their moans of pleasure was driving me wild and my heart started to beat double-time when Sharon lifted her head from between my wife's legs and said, "I want you to fuck me, Chuck. I want your hard cock in me while your wife licks my clit."

I paused only to give Ann a chance to object. She saw my hesitation and stopped eating Sharon's pussy long enough to say, "It's okay, dear."

Now that I had my wife's permission, I eagerly got behind Sharon and paused to drink in the sight of her big butt bent over waiting for me before I slipped my dick deep inside her hot slick pussy. I reveled in the feeling of a new pussy encompassing my dick. I dreamt of having Sharon bent over like this for years. Sharon began to moan as I started to fuck her while my wife worked on her clit from below. Ann had a perfect view of my dick fucking her best friend.

Sharon was telling us, "Fuck my pussy, Chuck. I know you've wanted to fuck me for a long time. Fuck me good. Eat my pussy, Ann. Oh fuck, it feels so good."

I was fondling her cushiony butt cheeks while drilling her pussy hard. I've waited a long time to grope that ass of hers. I also took advantage of this situation to reach around and get my hands on those big tits of hers. God, they felt so good. Being able to play with Sharon's tits while also enjoying the tightness of her pussy was out of this world. I was also enjoying running my hands on her stocking-covered legs. I love the feel of nylon and I wanted to take full advantage of this situation to touch and grope as much of my wife's friend's body as I could.

While I was fucking Sharon, Ann would sometimes lick my shaft and balls before returning to working on her friend's clit. I was living the dream that night.

My hands kept drifting from Sharon's ass back to her breasts though, especially those big tits. I only released her titties from my grip because she was about to cum and I wanted to fuck her harder. I spanked her big ass before grasping hold of her cheeks as leverage to fuck her harder as she came to orgasm.

I could feel Sharon's juices covering my dick and flowing onto Ann's lips. My wife lapped up her friend's cum, something it appears she's done many times before. When Sharon was done cumming, I pulled my dick out of her and fed it to my wife who sucked my dick clean. I was proud Sharon's orgasm was a team effort.

Sharon told us, "That was fantastic guys. It's your turn now, Ann."

They switched positions so Ann was straddling Sharon's head with her ass towards me.

"I'm so fucking hot after that, give it to me good, Chuck."

"Don't worry about that, darling. That was my plan."

I slid my dick into Ann's familiar pussy and began to fuck her hard and fast while Sharon went to work on her clit. My pleasure was secondary at that point. I wanted to help give Ann an intense orgasm. She was unselfishly giving me one of the best nights of my life and I wanted to return the favor. That doesn't mean I wasn't enjoying it, too. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fuck two hot women and I wanted it to last as long as possible. Having cum already, I was able to, thankfully, last longer now.

Ann was almost yelling, "Fuck me, fuck me, eat me. Oh fuck."

I was pounding my wife's puss as hard as I could while trying not to interfere with Sharon's efforts. I was also fondling Ann's ass and breasts for not only my pleasure but I knew she liked to have her tits played with while I was fucking her. Ann was now receiving the triple stimulation of having her breasts touched while I was fucking her and Sharon was licking her clit.

When Ann began to breathe faster and moan louder, I knew she was ready to orgasm. She then came to one of the most intense, if not the most intense orgasm, I had seen her have. It was satisfying for me to be able to participate in giving her so much pleasure. When her orgasm subsided, I stuck my cum-covered dick in Sharon's mouth just as I did to Ann. It was nice to see her pretty face sucking my dick with my wife's cum all around her luscious lips.

It took a few moments for Ann to recover and Sharon asked her, "Should we take care of our fuck toy now?"

"Yeah, I guess he deserves it."

They both bent over for me offering me their pussies. Talk about fantasies coming to life. I felt as if I had a genie that had granted me a sexual wish. It wasn't as easy a decision as you'd think. Would my wife be insulted if I fucked Sharon first or was that their intention?

I decided to stick my dick into Sharon. Who knows when I'd get this opportunity again? I grabbed hold of those big titties again as I pounded Sharon's pussy. I fucked her for about a minute before switching to my wife. They began to kiss one another as I took turns fucking them. It was gratifying to have them bent over, side-by-side, and be able to move from one naked woman to the other. Their pussies were mine for the taking. I could feel the differences in the softness of their skin, the firmness of their asses, and the size of their tits. My wife's pussy was a tad tighter than Sharon's

When I was about to cum, I decided to fuck Sharon. Hers was a new pussy and I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity. God, her pussy felt so good. I fantasized about fucking her for years and it was now coming true. I was surprised at the amount of cum I had after the load I shot earlier. I sent my seed deep into Sharon, grunting and groaning in the process.

When I was done, I laid back on the bed and let Ann and Sharon lick me clean. Ann then licked my cum out of Sharon's pussy. Fuck, this was a wild evening. If I told anyone about it, they'd never believe me. We all rested on our king-sized bed with a glass of wine. They were so good at teasing and pleasing me, that I had to wonder if they had done it with another man or men before.

"That was outstanding ladies and the best surprise anyone could possibly give me."

"Who said we did it for you?" Sharon asked with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, we did it for us. We didn't want you to feel left out, besides you have a dick," Ann added.

"So that's all I am to you, an available dick?"

Ann and Sharon looked at each other and replied simultaneously, "Yeah, pretty much."

We all laughed and I replied, "Well, you can use me anytime you want."

Sharon asked, "Are you good for another round or are you done?"

"I might need some time to recover but I should be good to go again in a little bit."

I decided to take a shower, hoping the hot water would help me recover. I wasn't totally surprised when Ann and Sharon joined me a few minutes later. We had a great time soaping each other's bodies, touching, squeezing, and licking one another. Ann and I sucked on Sharon's tits and we did the same for Ann. The ladies even sucked my nipples simultaneously which I found more exciting than I imagined.

While Ann and Sharon were kissing, I was licking droplets of water from their bodies. I knelt down and was kissing and nibbling on their butt cheeks too while fingering their pussies. My dick was coming back to life so they got on their knees to take turns licking and sucking my dick. We had to end our shower frolicking because the water was cooling down but we had a wonderful time drying one another too.

Once back in the bedroom, we fucked in several combinations. Sharon rode my dick while Ann straddled my head until they switched positions. They really were treating me as an available dick which was fine with me. It also allowed me to taste Sharon's pussy directly which I've always wanted to do. I was better able to touch and feel their stocking-covered legs in this position too.

Both ladies came again while I was eating them. They were in a position to guide me to how they wanted me to lick them. They were also rubbing their pussies against my lips too. By the time they had both cum, my face was covered with their juices.

Ann asked me, "How do you want us to help you cum, dear?"

"I want you both in the missionary position."

They both laid back with their legs spread offering themselves to me. God, I was one lucky man. I knelt there just gazing at two gorgeous naked women who had their legs open waiting for me. I decided to fuck Ann first this time.

I looked into Ann's eyes and told her, "I can't thank you enough for doing this for me. I love you so much."

"I love you too. I'm glad you're having fun."

"I'm having a great fucking time."

I switched over to fuck Sharon knowing the evening was coming to an end. I fucked her slower this time so I could enjoy it a while longer. I was able to suck and play with her tits some more. I switched back and forth between my wife and her best friend a few times before I was ready to cum. I knew it would be my last time that night.

I told them, "I want you two to suck my dick and let me cum on your faces."

Ann was the first to gobble down my dick before offering it to Sharon. One would suck my dick while the other licked my balls. They both opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues when I announced my impending orgasm. It was a beautiful sight to splash their faces with my cum. They gave each other a big wet, cum kiss when I was done. They then licked me clean, squeezing every last drop of cum out of me.

I came so much that night, my balls were aching a little. I was tapped out. They fucked me dry. Ann and Sharon looked exhausted too. We finished our wine and Sharon excused herself but thanked the both of us for a wonderful evening. Ann and I cleaned up and went to bed ourselves. I had a million questions for her but that would have to wait for another time.

Sharon had a long drive back home the next morning so I made breakfast for everyone before she left.

I had to tell Ann and Sharon, "Last night was fucking awesome."

"I think we all had a good time, Chuck," Sharon replied.

"We'll talk later, Chuck, but Sharon and I wanted to, you know, get together and we thought it would be fun to include you. I knew you'd like it."

"Well, you were right about that, dear."

After Sharon left, I wanted to wait for the right time to talk to Ann. We had too many errands to run but the events of the previous night were permanently burned into my brain. I didn't know if anything could ever top it, other than to do it again.

Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers