Two's Company, Three's Chaos Ch. 01

Story Info
Luke invites his roommate to watch him get fucked.
4k words
4.64
13.2k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters depicted are 18 or above.

.

.

.

Chapter 1: Let Me Entertain You

.

.

.

"Mankind bears no greater gift than imagination. It's what drives us forward to achieve bigger and better things, to make our lives and the lives of those that come after us much more fulfilling. All of you sitting here today possess this grand skill of imagination. You might think that only the artsy kids or the engineers are the imaginative ones, but that's false. All humans have an incredible sense of imagination that manifests in a multitude of ways. Yet, I believe that there is one byproduct of imagination that every single one of us - well, perhaps except those of us who are asexual - generates, and that's sexual fantasies.

"You see, sexual fantasies have existed since the start of civilization. They are virtually universal; we can find representations of erotic fantasy in nearly all cultures around the world. Yet, human as it is, we rarely see them in public discourse. A horror movie director might produce scenes of women being violently attacked and murdered, yet people just see it as entertainment instead of a manifestation of his fantasies. Even worse, we make fun of others' fantasies, calling them perverted and disgusting even though, let's all face it, our own thoughts are no more saintly.

"So if there's one thing I want all of you to walk out of here with, it's this: sexual fantasy is fundamentally human. Sure, they might stem from the deepest and darkest corners of our minds, maybe some childhood trauma, maybe some subconscious insecurities. But none of that means we should run away from our imagination, or we should lock our thoughts safely inside a black box in the back of our heads. No, we should embrace them, dissect them, stare into them as if they're a mirror that reflects our true selves. And, if we're lucky enough, we may even find someone, someone whom we trust with every bone in our body, to help us realize them."

.

.

.

Luke McLelland likes to be seen.

He doesn't know why. What childhood event could have sparked off this need to be watched inside him? All he knows is that he likes to be the center of attention. Such as in seventh grade, when he enjoyed the looks of admiration from his classmates after he'd scored the slam dunk that won them a match against another school. Or in junior year of high school, when he relished in the jealous side-eyes from his teammates after getting straight As while being the most popular player on the team. Or in freshman year of college, when he delighted in everyone's shocked faces after he came out, becoming the first openly gay basketball player in the university's history.

And what makes it even better is that Luke knows people like looking at him. After all, he's your all-American jock with a blond cut, blue eyes, a square jawline, and the body of an underwear model. The gawking and staring are a given, Luke thinks, and they fuel him. After coming out and having everyone's eyes on him, Luke only got more confident. He's doing well in classes and making steady gains in the gym. He's even found himself one hell of a fine boyfriend in the process.

Luke McLelland knows being seen gives him the utmost pleasure in life, which is why he decided to ask Fuad the biggest favor he's ever asked of him.

.

.

.

"You want me to WHAT?" Fuad's eyes almost bulge out of their sockets.

"It's not gonna be weird, I promise," Luke says. He knew Fuad wouldn't be enthusiastic about the idea right off the bat.

"How is me watching you fuck your boyfriend not gonna be weird?" Fuad asks, his brows scrunched together.

"Okay, first of all, I won't be doing the fucking, Gabriel will," Luke says. "But more importantly, we, as in you and me, are comfortable enough with each other for that. It's not like you haven't seen me orgasm before."

"Hold up," Fuad raises a hand. "Us watching porn and jerking off is very, very different from you having sex with your boyfriend. And we haven't even done that in, like, eight months."

"It's more like seven. And technically, summer break doesn't count, so it's really only four months," Luke says. Before he started going out with Gabriel, he could always count on Fuad for a good bating session once or twice a week. It's their little secret ever since they became roommates in sophomore year. Even though they're both gay, and Luke does find Fuad pretty good-looking - he has the hot nerd type of look with his lanky build, thick-rimmed glasses, and scruffy beard - they've never seen each other as anything other than friends and jerk off buddies.

"Sure. Whatever." Fuad puts his hands on his hips. "Look, I'm glad that we're still roommates this year but dude, we're just not at that level with each other anymore."

"Come on," Luke pouts. "I know it's a big favor to ask but I just... It's just what I'm into, okay? And you'll be getting one hell of a show, too."

Fuad rolls his eyes but Luke knows Fuad finds him attractive and Gabriel is the sexiest guy Luke's ever met. Who wouldn't want to see them in action?

"If that's your thing, why not create an OnlyFans or go to an orgy? That way, you'll get to show off to even more people, right?"

"Trust me, I've thought about it," Luke sighs. "But you know how it is for gay athletes. I can be out but I can't be too out there. Something like OnlyFans or being spotted at an orgy would ruin me."

Fuad stares at him for a while, his eyes thoughtful, before looking down to the floor. "I just... don't want it to be weird, you know? We're friends and we live with each other and stuff. I don't want things to get messy," he says.

"Dude," Luke steps forward and puts his hands on his shoulders, prompting Fuad to look up at him. "It's senior year. Before we know it, it's gonna be graduation and you'll be working at some massive tech company and I'll be... well actually I'm still not sure. I don't think I'll get drafted since, you know, gay, but also my parents are-"

"Get to the point," Fuad scowls.

"Right," Luke gives him a small smile. "What I'm saying is let's just use the time we have left to explore. Be wild. Have fun. If you're not into it, you can leave and I won't make you do it again. But just know that I'm asking you because I trust you. You're the man for the job, mate."

Fuad bites his lips and closes his eyes, which is what he always does when he's thinking really hard. Luke's heart pounds with anticipation, before Fuad's lids finally open.

"Fine," Fuad nods. "Let's do it."

Luke quite literally jumps with joy.

.

.

.

There's a knock on the door. Luke and Fuad, sitting on their respective beds but facing each other, both snap their heads up. Luke gives Fuad a reassuring nod before going to open the door. Gabriel stands in front of him, smiling. He's wearing what Luke likes to call his fuck-me ensemble: a white oversized muscle tee that contrasts with his beautiful dark skin and shows off his toned arms, together with pink gym shorts that barely peek out from under the top. Gabriel's short, rough hair that has been recently dyed blond just completes the look with some added sexiness.

"Hey, babe," Gabriel says and pulls him into a deep kiss right at the door frame, Gabriel's beard scratching against Luke's smooth chin. Luke wraps his arms around Gabriel and drags him inside, their lips not parting for a second. Until Fuad speaks.

"Hey, Gabriel," Fuad says and Luke lets go of Gabriel's mouth. They both turn to see Fuad's amused face.

"Hi Fuad," Gabriel flashes a smile. "Thanks so much for... shall we say, participating today. You have no idea how much Luke wants this."

"Oh, I think I have some idea," Fuad says. "He's offered to treat me to dinner at Cheesecake Factory as a 'thank you' treat. I was like, Cheesecake Factory? That's how you know Luke is really serious about this."

"Okay, fine, I'll come up with something fancier," Luke rolls his eyes. "But can we get to it now? I'm super fucking horny. This is, like, the hottest shit ever."

Gabriel smirks at Luke, then turns to Fuad. "You ready?" he asks. Fuad takes a deep breath and nods. Luke throws him a grin. Then, he immediately tackles Gabriel onto his bed and smashes their lips together.

"Mmmm," Luke hums into Gabriel's mouth as his hands tug at the bottom of Gabriel's tee. He pulls away from the kiss for a brief moment to strip it off Gabriel before diving back onto his boyfriends' soft, juicy lips. Luke loves making out with Gabriel. Their kisses are always deep and passionate, tongues vying for entrance, mouths grappling at each other with need. Luke considers himself very lucky to have scored such a top-notch kisser to be his boyfriend. Which is why he's struck with confusion when Gabriel suddenly stops kissing him.

"Hey, Fuad," Gabriel turns to his side and Luke follows his gaze. Fuad is still sitting on the edge of the bed, both his hands still on the mattress.

"Huh?" Fuad startles.

"Just do whatever you want, okay? Take off your clothes, pull your dick out and jerk off, whatever," Gabriel continues. "Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show."

"Yeah, man. Just go with the flow," Luke adds and winks at him.

"Uh, yeah. Of course," Fuad nods. He scooches back and rests against the wall. Luke smiles when he sees Fuad put a hand on his crotch. He turns back to Gabriel and resumes their kiss, but this time it lasts much shorter as Luke begins to plant smooches down Gabriel's body, which also never ceases to excite him. Gabriel isn't an athlete nor is he as broad and bulky as Luke, but he pays sufficient attention to his diet and hits the gym frequently enough that his muscles are taut and defined.

"You gonna show him how you suck my cock, babe?" Gabriel says. Luke looks up at his boyfriend and sees his grin. He turns to his roommate and sees his hand squeezing his bulge.

"Fuck yeah I am," Luke says. In a flash, he takes off both his own t-shirt and Gabriel's gym shorts. As soon as Gabriel's hard cock springs free, Luke bends down and wraps his lips around it.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Gabriel moans as Luke goes down on him and takes the whole thing in one go. Luke is very well-acquainted with Gabriel's cock, from its length, its girth, the slight upward curve towards the top, to its musky taste and its warm hardness. He knows that Gabriel likes when he deepthroats it, so he always begins a blowjob with shoving the entirety of his boyfriend's boner inside his mouth. Luke considers himself a pro at sucking Gabriel's dick and he's very proud to show it off.

Luke glances to the side and makes eye contact with Fuad, who seems enthralled in the scene. His hand is now inside his shorts, and judging by how quickly the fabric is rising and falling, Fuad is stroking the hell out of his hard-on. Luke shoots him a look of mischief and is met by one of encouragement.

"Fuck, you're doing so good, Luke," Gabriel groans and places a hand on Luke's head, lightly pushing him down on his cock. Luke takes that as a further incentive and works his mouth harder and faster, applying ample amounts of suction and slurping all the way from the base up to the tip. He wonders what Fuad thinks of his blowjob skills. He's pretty certain Fuad is very impressed.

"Just like that... oh, yeah," Gabriel moans, his cock hot and throbbing inside Luke's mouth, the head repeatedly thrusting against the back of Luke's throat. "Get that cock nice and wet so I can fuck you, babe. I know you're so hungry for it."

Luke lets out a low whimper. Gabriel's verbal never fails to turn him on, but wanting to see how Fuad reacts to it, Luke turns to his roommate again. To his delight, Fuad's shorts are now at his ankles and his cock is proudly encased in his fingers. Fuad's face is the same one Luke has seen countless times they've jerked off together. Mouth slightly open, eyes dazed with lust but intent at the same time. But Luke knows when Fuad really gets into it, he begins to moan and talk as well. He wants to make Fuad go there, so he releases Gabriel's cock from his mouth.

"I need this in my ass. Right now," Luke says, grinning at Gabriel as he slowly strokes his cock.

"You know what to do then," Gabriel grins back at him. Luke instantly takes off his shorts and turns around to straddle Gabriel's thighs, angling his ass so that his hole is right on top of Gabriel's cock.

"I sure got a cockhound of a boyfriend," Gabriel says, slapping his cock against Luke's opening. Luke can feel the itch inside his ass, an itch that only Gabriel can scratch for him. He squirms with anticipation as the head of Gabriel's cock, wet with his saliva, hits his opening.

"Lube is right next to you. Hurry, babe," Luke says. His own cock is at full mast, but he doesn't lay a finger on it. He wants Fuad to see how he can cum totally hands-free from Gabriel.

"Damn, you really are turned on by this, aren't you?" Gabriel says. Luke turns around and looks as Gabriel covers his hands with lube. Yet, instead of smearing it onto his cock, Gabriel inserts a finger into his ass.

"Oh, fuck!" Luke moans. His head drops and his jaw clenches. Gabriel works his long and thick finger inside him with a familiar ease, as if Gabriel has memorized all the ridges of muscle and all the spots that make him tick. It isn't long before Gabriel puts in a second digit. Yet, instead of wiggling and snaking it around like before, he fucks Luke with them. Luke feels the pair of fingers continuously jam into that special button inside him, eliciting whimpers from his throat and making him squirm.

"You like that? Me opening up your jock hole and fucking it with my fingers?" Gabriel says. Luke feels a third digit making its way in.

"Fuck... please fuck me... with your cock... Gabriel..." Luke moans. Gabriel's fingers form a thick rod that stretches the walls of tissue wider and wider as it prods into him. The feeling is marvelous, but Luke wants the real thing. He's dying to show off how good of a bottom he is.

"Mmm, I think that's enough teasing for you, babe," Gabriel says and pulls his fingers out. "You can ride my cock now."

"Oh fuck yes thank you," Luke says. He reaches a hand around to grab Gabriel's shaft. Once he feels the head against his hole, Luke presses himself down. Gabriel's cock disappears into him in a swoop.

"Shit, all in one go, huh?" Gabriel says with a small gasp. Luke looks to the side and sees Fuad's wide eyes staring at his cock-filled ass, his hand furiously jerking his cock. He grins and Fuad catches his gaze, which makes Luke even hornier. Thus, he starts to ride Gabriel in earnest.

"Fuck, your ass is always so fucking good, baby," Gabriel grunts as Luke fucks himself on his cock. Luke loves how riding Gabriel makes him feel both so manly and slutty at the same time. He gets to be in control of the force and the rhythm while proving what a champ at taking dick he is, yet those are the same things that reveal his insatiable appetite for cock. And insatiable he sure is. As Luke pounds himself onto Gabriel, his back leans further and further back, his hands gripping the sheets, his moans increasingly high-pitched and erratic. The small dorm room is bathed in the sound of Luke's thighs smacking against Gabriel's and their ragged breaths and groans. That is until the addition of Fuad's voice.

"Yeah, take that fucking cock."

It was low and breathy, but enough to make both Luke and Gabriel turn their heads, which startles Fuad.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, keep it up. It's fucking hot," Luke smirks and looks at Gabriel. "Right, babe?"

"Yeah, totally," Gabriel nods.

"Actually, how about this?" Luke lifts himself off from Gabriel's cock and turns to Fuad again. "Tell us what you want to see"

"Huh?" Fuad widens his eyes.

"I know you're pretty creative. Come on, how do you want me to take his dick?" Luke asks, shooting Fuad a cocky grin.

"Um... are you sure?"

"Yeah. Gabriel?"

"Fine by me." They look at Fuad in anticipation.

"Okay," Fuad takes a deep breath. "Then how about you lie flat on your stomach, but turn this way. I wanna... see your faces."

"Roger that," Luke says. He and Gabriel quickly move into position, both of them facing Fuad on the other side of the room. Luke smiles at Fuad's fascinated expression, before he feels Gabriel's cock prodding at his opening again.

"Fuck..." Luke and Gabriel let out simultaneous moans as Gabriel slides into him. Luke's eyes roll to the back of his head. Gabriel's cock fills every inch of muscle inside him, rubbing against all the sensitive nerve endings and making Luke's entire body tingle with excitement. It gets even better when Gabriel starts to pound.

"Yeah, fuck him. Oh God, fuck that tight jock ass," Fuad moans, pumping his dick with the same fast, thorough strokes that Gabriel is using on Luke's hole. Fuad licks his lips and slides a hand underneath his tee to play with his nipples.

"You like watching me fuck my jock boyfriend, man?" Gabriel says. Luke sees Fuad's eyes dart upwards.

"Mmm-hmm," Fuad nods eagerly. "You guys are so fucking hot."

"Thanks," Gabriel laughs, his cock still shoving inside Luke non-stop. "I thought he was a top when I first met him but turns out he's one hell of a talented bottom."

"Fuck, me neither," Fuad says. "But he's taking your cock so well."

"I know," Gabriel says. "He likes it hard and fast. Ain't that right, babe?"

"Fuck... fuck yeah... keep fucking me..." Luke pants. He wants to see Fuad's face, but at this point he can't hardly keep his head still, his vision shaking to the rhythm of Gabriel's thrusts. His mind becomes overwhelmed with crashing waves of pleasure. Pleasure from Gabriel's thick, unrelenting cock. Pleasure from his own dick grinding against the mattress. Pleasure from Fuad's lewd exchange with his boyfriend.

"Hey, Fuad, wanna see something?" Gabriel asks.

"What?"

Luke suddenly feels Gabriel's hand in his hair and his head being pulled upward, his torso being lifted and exposed to Fuad as a result. Gabriel then shifts his knees into a kneeling position and snakes an arm down his chest and abs. Fuad's eyes follow the path of Gabriel's hand, finally landing on Luke's cock.

"He can cum without touching his cock at all," Gabriel says, his fingers dangerously close to the base of Luke's cock.

"Shit, really?"

"Yeah, and I can tell he's about to fucking bust." Gabriel whispers into his ear. "You gonna cum, babe?"

Luke's words get choked inside his throat, so he nods and whimpers as an answer. Gabriel is right. Luke is right on the brink of bursting. His cock feels heavy and tight, like a bow stretched to its limit and aching to fire off its arrow. Just a few more hits to his prostate from Gabriel's cock and he'll explode.

"Cum for me," Gabriel growls as he drills into Luke with shallow, rapid thrusts. "Cum for Fuad, too. You want him to see you shoot that load, don't you?"

"Oh FUCK!" Luke cries out. In a flash, cum surges through his shaft and volleys onto the floor. Luke's hands clutch at the sheets as his body shakes in ecstasy and his cock jolts with force. From across the room, he hears Fuad's gasps and yelps.

"Holy shit that's so- Fuck I'm gonna cum... Ah!" Fuad shouts. Through his hazy vision, Luke sees cum fly out of Fuad's cock and land on his tee in white streaks while Fuad's hand refuses to stop pumping his shaft. At the same time, he feels Gabriel's cock throb and his body flex against him.

"Take my load, baby," Gabriel lets out a deep grunt and Luke's insides start to feel wet with cum. With his arm still securely wrapped around Luke's torso, Gabriel moans as his cock spasms and deposits his fresh, warm seed inside his boyfriend.

12