Two's Company, Three's Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes a while for Luke to recover his senses. When he does, he sees Fuad slumped against the wall. He hears Gabriel's heavy breaths behind him. He inhales the smell of spunk overflowing the sultry room.

"Oh my god, that was..." Luke sighs. "Incredible."

"Mmm, it sure was, babe," Gabriel says and pulls out. Luke can feel his boyfriend's cum dripping out of his hole.

"Fuad, you good?" Luke asks, looking into Fuad's glossy eyes.

"Yeah," Fuad says, panting. "You were right. I get a pretty fucking hot show."

Luke smiles. "Does that mean you wanna do this again?"

"As long as you guys still want me around," Fuad throws him a sheepish grin.

Luke is about to answer when he feels Gabriel's arms pull him down. Gabriel's sweaty torso presses against his back as Gabriel gives him a kiss.

"Oh, we definitely want you around," Gabriel says and smiles at Luke, who basks in utter joy.

Thus, a tradition is formed. Every week, Gabriel comes to their room and fucks Luke while Fuad watches. The way Luke sees it, it's a win-win-win situation. He gets to fulfil his exhibitionist tendencies with the help of two sexy guys. Fuad gets to enjoy a live porn scene but even better since he can basically play the director which, from Fuad's feedback, is very fucking hot. Finally, while Gabriel would get to fuck Luke regardless of whether Fuad or anyone else is present, Luke thinks it's better for him as well. For one, he gets to fuck an incredibly horned up Luke. And two, the experience has made their bond even stronger, Luke feels. On the whole, then, the arrangement is a success. Luke is closer with Fuad, with Gabriel, and with his own fantasies.

What Luke doesn't seem to consider, however, is that things between Fuad and Gabriel might be taking a turn. In particular, he doesn't know that Fuad has developed a crush on his boyfriend.

.

.

.

Fuad is scrolling through TikTok as a break from his homework when there's a knock on the door. He opens it to find Gabriel in a white oversized muscle tee and a pair of pink gym shorts.

"Oh hey," Fuad says, trying to keep his cool in front of Gabriel's handsome face. "Um, Luke is at practice, though."

"I know," Gabriel smiles. "I'm here to see you."

"You are?" Fuad raises his brows.

"Yeah, can I come in?" Gabriel says, his sexy smile still plastered across his face. There's something devious about it that Fuad can't place his finger on.

"Uh, yeah, of course," Fuad steps to the side. "So what's up?"

Gabriel turns around as Fuad closes the door. "I want to fuck you," he says.

Fuad's eyes almost bulge out of their sockets again.

12