Two's Company, Three's Chaos Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabriel is forced into submission by two very angry guys.
6k words
4.41
10.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters depicted are 18 or above.

Content warning: forced sex, reluctance/dubious consent. Please do not proceed if you might be offended by such themes.

.

.

.

Chapter 3: What's the Good of being Good

.

.

.

"At the end of the day, fantasies are fantasies and reality is reality. And yes, a lot of fantasies that are less morally questionable like, say, worshipping feet or having a threesome can be easily realized. But when it comes to those that are more taboo, they often come short of reality no matter how hard we try. For instance, one might be obsessed with the idea of being forced into sex, but the best thing that person can do is probably to hire someone to act out a scene with them. That's perfectly fine, if you ask me. Even if one fantasizes about being raped, that doesn't mean one would actually enjoy it if they're raped in real life."

Robert Wilcot looked into the thoughtful eyes of the student sitting in front of him. "Does that answer your question, Gabriel?" he asked.

The student pursed his lips. "Yeah, I get what you mean, but if, in those cases, the best that we can do is roleplay," he said. "Then I'd imagine that it wouldn't be too fulfilling, would it?"

"What do you mean?" Robert narrowed his eyes, his lips quirking into a curious smile.

"Like, even if you're roleplaying, you'd still know that everything's fake, right?" The student leaned forward. "Doesn't that just immediately take you out of the scene?"

"Perhaps," Robert nodded. "Roleplay is still considered very effective, though. If you find the right person, it could be very immersive."

"Right," the student stared at the ceiling, then looked back at him. "But would you agree that if things were more... realistic somehow, that it'd be more satisfying for the person fulfilling their fantasy?"

Robert considered the question, then he considered the student.

"Can you give an example of how you might get things to be more realistic?" Robert asked as he sat up from his chair and moved to the front of the desk, leaning against it as he observed.

"N-not off the top of my head right now... But you know what I mean, right?" The student looked at him nervously. Robert saw his eyes quickly glance at his crotch.

"I do," Robert smiled. "Then how about I give you an example?"

"Yeah, I'd love to hear it."

"Let's say," Robert crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked off into the distance. "I've always fantasized about fucking a student. Sure, I might go on Grindr and find a handsome young man to pretend to be one, but that wouldn't be nearly as pleasurable as actually fucking one of my students. Is that what you're saying?"

Robert turned back to face the student, delighting in the shock in his eyes.

"Uh..." he hesitated. "Yeah, I guess it would be. But that would violate a lot of regulations and put you- I mean, speaking hypothetically, of course, at a lot of risk, right?"

Robert grinned. He leaned forward, his face inches away from the student, who took a sharp inhale as he approached.

"Exactly," Robert said, his voice low. "The thing with fulfilling the deepest and darkest of fantasies is, Gabriel, if you want to really, really turn them into reality, you'd have to accept that you'll be breaking some boundaries or even hurting some people. You'd have to accept risk. A lot of it, as you said. Which means that the question then becomes: how far are you willing to go to realize your fantasies?"

Robert could tell the student's heart was pounding in his chest. Tension stretched like a tight string between them.

"How far are you willing to go, Gabriel?" Robert asked with a smirk. "Are you willing to accept the risk in order to achieve the most wonderful of pleasures?"

All one could hear in the room was the two men's quiet breaths as they stared into each other's eyes. A moment passed before the student leaned in.

.

.

.

Gabriel Martin likes to mess with people.

Perhaps it's always been a hobby of his since childhood. After all, he did make everyone in his fifth grade class believe that Cody Preston was responsible for spreading lice, just like he managed to break up Kevin Powell and Kelsey Chen freshman year of high school simply because he found them annoying. To Gabriel, it's fun. Playing with people's emotions and witnessing the fallout makes him feel like life is a soap opera and he's the director.

Of course, that also means Gabriel was well aware that he was being used by Prof. Wilcot. He just didn't mind it. The benefits of the arrangement far outweighed the risk, he believed. He aced Robert's class, got his paper published in the university's undergrad psychology journal, and soon, Robert will write him a glowing letter of recommendation into a masters' program. Perhaps just as importantly, Robert also taught him the power of using people to realize his sexual fantasies, of which Fuad and Luke are the latest victims.

Gabriel Martin likes to play puppet master, despite the consequences he might suffer for doing so.

.

.

.

"Well, this is a surprise," Gabriel says after opening the door to Luke and Fuad.

"Gonna let us in?" Luke asks, a cold expression in his eyes, while Fuad avoids looking at his face.

"Of course," Gabriel steps aside. "Welcome to my humble abode."

Luke scoffs, hardly surprising given that Gabriel gets to live alone in a luxury apartment double the size of his and Fuad's room. Gabriel smirks to himself as he closes the door.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Gabriel asks as he saunters to the fridge. "I have OJ, lemonade, milk tea, all fresh and homemade, of course. I also have coffee but I don't think caffeine in the evening is-"

"Cut the crap, Gabriel. We're here to talk," Luke spits. Gabriel spins around to two fuming faces.

"Okay, sounds serious. How about you guys take a seat?" Gabriel walks over and sits in an armchair. Luke rolls his eyes and plops down on the sofa. Fuad follows.

"We're here for an apology," Luke says.

"An apology?" Gabriel cocks his head to the side. "For what?"

"For what? Are you fucking-" Luke's hands ball up into fists on his thighs. "You know what you did to me. And to him. So fucking apologize you bitch."

Gabriel shrugs. "I don't know what you're talking about. I was just having some fun. You had fun too, right Fuad?"

Fuad stares at him, jaws clenched and eyes brimming with rage. Gabriel grins.

"Apologize. Right. Fucking. Now," Luke says.

"What if I don't want to?" Gabriel asks.

Luke leans forward. "Apologize or you'll fucking regret it, asshole," he growls.

"Oh, really?," Gabriel leans forward, his face straight across from Luke's. "Or what? You're gonna punch me?"

Luke sneered. "Listen, we're playing nice here. Either apologize like you're supposed to or things will go south very quickly for you."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Gabriel says and backs away, but he doesn't let the smirk disappear from his face.

Luke looks at him silently before turning to Fuad, who gives him a nod.

"Alright. You made us do this," Luke stands up and walks towards him.

"Do what?" Gabriel asks. Luke pulls out a phone from his pocket.

"Report to admin that you were fucking Wilcot," Luke shows Gabriel the screen. He recognizes the messages immediately. He knows them too well.

"How did you get these?" Gabriel asks. Then it hits him. The frat party. How weirdly drunk Kyle and Noah looked as they bumped into him. How his phone was gone for a good hour before showing up on a random kitchen counter.

"Oh, you used Kyle and Noah," Gabriel lets out a laugh. "Never thought you could be that cunning."

"I didn't use anyone," Luke slips the phone back into his pocket. "They were just being decent human beings and helped me."

Gabriel considers the situation. He knows that even though Robert doesn't teach at their university anymore, the relationship is still recent enough for the school to begin an investigation, which can lead to his expulsion at worst. Not that Gabriel doesn't already understand these risks.

"Fine," Gabriel throws his hands up in the air. "You got me. I'm sorry for being a douche, Luke," he turns to Fuad. "And I'm sorry for being a douche to you as well, Fuad."

But Luke and Fuad don't seem to accept his apology.

"Hey, Fuad," Luke shifts his tone and turns to his roommate on the sofa. "You think that was good enough?"

Fuad glances at Gabriel, then back at Luke. "No, I don't," Fuad says. "I think it's a shit apology."

"You know what, dude? I agree," Luke looks back at Gabriel. "I don't think our friend here is doing a very good job at saying sorry."

Gabriel frowns. "Okay... how about this? Luke, I'm sorry for fucking Fuad behind your back. Fuad, I'm sorry for saying I liked you while I really didn't and just wanted to use you. That was very shitty of me. There, good enough for you?"

"Hmmm," Luke stares at the ceiling. "I don't know. I just don't think it's... what's the word..."

"Sincere," Fuad says. "He's not being sincere."

"Ah, right," Luke's lips quirk up with a smile. "I don't believe that you're really sorry for what you did."

"What? What else do you want me to say?" Gabriel glares at Luke, then at Fuad.

"I mean, at this point, Gabriel, I don't think anything you say will make a difference," Luke shakes his head and sighs. "How can we trust you after what you did to us? Right, Fuad?"

"Yeah," Fuad nods. "Nothing you say matters, Gabriel. I think now it's more about... what you do to prove you're sorry."

"What are you guys talking about?" Gabriel asks, but then he sees Luke's hand massaging the bulge in his crotch.

"I think you know what we mean, babe," Luke smirks at him and Gabriel widens his eyes.

"You can't be serious," he scoffs. "You know this is stupid, right? You guys will go to jail if you do this. The worst thing that could happen to me is an unfinished degree."

"No one's going to jail. We're literally giving you a choice, aren't we?" Luke says. "You can say yes to us or say no and wave your dream of grad school goodbye. The freedom is all yours if you ask me."

"And if you tell anyone about this," Fuad adds. "It's your word against ours. People know the three of us have been hanging out together. We can say that we're just having a threesome and you're making shit up."

"But why would I make shit like that up?" Gabriel asks.

Fuad shrugs. "I don't know, but it's not hard to come up with a story. Perhaps you found out that Luke and I were fucking and got jealous."

Gabriel clenches his jaws. He turns back to Luke, who's towering over him with a smug look on his face.

"You two really thought this through, huh? I'm impressed," Gabriel scowls.

"Thanks for the compliment, but that's not really what I need right now." Luke suddenly pushes his crotch into his face. Even through the rough jeans fabric, Gabriel can feel how hard and warm his cock is.

"I forgot to mention," Luke says as he rubs his bulge into Gabriel's nose and mouth. "This is a one-time thing only. You do this for us and we'll leave for good. Then all of us can go back to our lives. No more games."

"Mmph, you... fuck off for a second!" Gabriel takes his hand and pushes Luke away. "How am I supposed to believe that you guys won't keep blackmailing me, huh?"

"Because after this, we won't want to see your stupid fucking face ever again, bitch!" Luke grabs the sides of Gabriel's head and pulls it back onto his bulge. "Now is that a yes or a no?"

Gabriel glares at Luke, then at Fuad. For a moment, he doesn't quite believe that these two are actually doing this to him, but either way, his options are clear. And there's only one choice he can make.

"Fine," Gabriel mumbles. "It's a yes."

A smile appears on Luke's lips while Fuad's shoulders relax.

"Good," Luke says. "We're going to have so much fun with you. Now take my cock out and start sucking!"

With an exasperated sigh, Gabriel unbuttons Luke's jeans and undoes the zipper, revealing Luke's bulge encased in a pair of red briefs. He reaches in and pulls out the angry, swollen cock. Luke isn't as long as himself or Fuad, but he does have girth. Still, Gabriel knows he can take Luke's cock pretty easily. So, he starts sucking.

"Aww, yeah. I knew you'd be a good bitch and agree," Luke chuckles as Gabriel works his way down. "If anything, a good fucking slut like you should be enjoying this."

Maybe Luke is right. Maybe Gabriel is enjoying this to an extent. Though his head is bobbing up and down with the disinterested regularity of a machine, Gabriel can't deny that the experience isn't somewhat pleasing to him. Luke's cock is a warm steel rod inside his mouth, tasting slightly of sweat and musk. It isn't the first time Gabriel has sucked Luke, but he can feel that things are different today, like something has been unlocked inside Luke's brain. Perhaps Gabriel is turned on by that fact.

"Hey, wait a sec," Luke says. He puts both hands on Gabriel's head and pulls it back, releasing his cock from Gabriel's lips.

"Open up," Luke commands. Gabriel does so and Luke spits into his mouth, the ball of saliva hitting the back of his throat with force.

"Good bitch. Now get back to it," Luke says before pushing Gabriel back down on his cock. This time, Luke's hands stay on top of Gabriel's head as he thrusts into his mouth. Gabriel doesn't even get to suck or swallow, his lips now a mere toy for Luke to use.

"Fuck, if I knew fucking your stupid face was so good, I would've done it earlier," Luke grunts and his hips begin to accelerate. The tip of Luke's cock strikes against his throat repeatedly, but Gabriel manages not to choke. When he looks up at Luke, he sees the jock's classic cocky smile and hunger in his eyes. And when Gabriel glances to the side, he sees Fuad on the sofa with his pants down, jerking off to the scene as usual.

"Hey, Fuad," Luke suddenly says and turns to Fuad, but his hips are still thrusting non-stop. "You enjoying yourself?"

"Fuck yeah, man," Fuad says and shoots a smirk at Gabriel. "I love watching you make that bitch pay for what he did."

"Yeah, I know, right. Such a good slutty little mouth he got," Luke gives Gabriel's cheek a few small, rapid slaps. "But you know what, dude? I think he needs to be having a rougher time."

"Really?" Fuad raises an eyebrow. His fingers do not leave his cock.

"Yeah. He's here for us to use, right? We shouldn't hold back then. Don't you agree?"

"Sounds fair to me. What do you have in mind?"

"How about you come over here?" Luke says. Fuad shakes his pants off his feet and walks towards them, standing next to Luke.

"Looks good, doesn't he?" Luke grins at Gabriel as he continues to fuck his mouth.

"Yeah, looks real fucking good," Fuad throws him a grin of his own. "What do you want me to do to him?"

"Get over there, dude" Luke flicks his chin. They exchange a smile and Fuad moves behind the armchair.

"Do me a favor and push his head down on my cock," Luke says. "You can go as hard as you want. You can make him gag as much as you want. You feel me?"

"What a fantastic idea," Fuad replies. Luke's hands leave Gabriel's head and in their place are now Fuad's. Gabriel feels his fingers digging into his hair.

"Remember, go as hard as you want, okay?" Luke licks his lips. "Think about how much this asshole hurt you and the kind of punishment he deserves, alright?"

"I know exactly what you mean, dude," Fuad growls in a way Gabriel has never heard. Before he knows it, Fuad has slammed his head down Luke's cock, squishing his nose against Luke's pubes and holding him in place.

"That's it. That's the spirit," Luke groans. Gabriel tries to push back onto Fuad's hands, but his grip is too firm. Gabriel struggles to breathe with Luke's cock tightly lodged inside his mouth. He begins to gag and slobber all over the shaft, saliva dripping down his chin and splashing onto his cheeks. After what felt like an eternity, Fuad pulls his head back and Gabriel finally gets to take a breath.

"What the fuck? You guys are cra- Ah!" Gabriel's protest is muffled when Fuad pushes his head forward again, Luke's cock hitting his throat like a massive bullet. Gabriel keeps choking and more saliva bursts from his lips. He can hear Luke and Fuad laughing and cheering each other on above him. Another eternity passes before Fuad eases his grip.

Yet as soon as Gabriel manages to catch a breath, Fuad thrusts him back onto Luke's cock, but instead of keeping his head locked in one place, Fuad jerks it back and forth. Gabriel's mouth is dragged across the length of Luke's shaft. Gabriel places his hands on Luke's thighs, trying to gain some balance, but Luke drives his hips forward, shoving his cock into Gabriel's mouth while Fuad is still moving his head. Gabriel's neck and throat are straining to keep up. He's becoming tired, but not necessarily unaroused.

Luke eventually pulls out and Fuad lets go right after.

"Liked that you fucking whore?" Luke asks.

"Fuck you," Gabriel says, panting. "Fuck both of you."

"Oh wow, someone's angry," Fuad mocks. Gabriel turns around and shoots him a glare, but Fuad just smirks at him.

"Why are you angry, babe? Isn't this what you're all about? Having fun?" Luke spins Gabriel's head back and cups his cheeks. "You used us, remember? We're just letting you have a taste of your own medicine."

"I never did anything like this to either of you," Gabriel says, his jaw clenching against Luke's hand.

"Oh, please. Don't play Saint Gabriel with us. You know what the fuck you did. You got off on it," Luke says, before looking up at Fuad. "You see, Fuad? He's still not sorry for what he did. I think we have to go further."

"You're right, dude. We have to teach a real lesson," Fuad answers.

"Yeah," Luke growls and releases Gabriel's face. "Take your fucking clothes off."

"What?"

"I said take your fucking clothes off, whore!" Luke shouts. "Or do you want me to rip it off for you?"

Gabriel gives Luke a defiant stare, but he eventually follows his orders. Slowly, Gabriel sheds off his tee and then his shorts. He knows what's coming, of course.

"Good," Luke nods once his clothes are a pile on the floor. "Now get on the sofa."

Gabriel stands up. "Do you want me to sit or lie down or-"

"I don't care. Just shut up and do what I say," Luke barks. Gabriel rolls his eyes and walks to the sofa.

"You see that ass, Fuad?" Gabriel hears Luke's voice behind him.

"Fuck yeah. Looks fucking amazing."

"You wanna fuck it first or should I?"

"I think you should go first," Fuad says as Gabriel sits down. "I wanna give that mouth a try."

"Excellent idea, dude," Luke says as they grin at each other. Then, both the guys approach Gabriel with a lewd look in their eyes.

"I take it you heard our little plan?" Luke asks as he quickly takes off his top and jeans. Fuad follows suit.

"Yeah, can't wait," Gabriel says.

"Aw, come on. Don't act so cold," Luke gets on the sofa and puts his hands on Gabriel's shoulders. With a spin, Gabriel's torso falls onto the cushion with Luke's body pressed up against his back. Luke's boner is right at his opening, as if a forced entrance can happen at any moment.

"Hey, Fuad, get me some lube in the bedroom? It should be in the left dresser," Luke says and points in the direction of Gabriel's room. Fuad nods and walks away.

"You see, babe?" Luke turns back to Gabriel, growling into his ear. "I'm still nice enough to use lube. If I wanted to destroy you, I could do it right now and fuck you just like this."

Luke pushes his cock at Gabriel's opening, the head threatening to break through the ring of muscle. Gabriel squirms, but he knows it's futile to attempt escape. The weight of Luke's muscular jock body bears down onto him, and only eases when Fuad comes back and tosses the bottle at Luke.

12