Two's Company, Three's Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go."

"Thanks, dude," Luke catches the lube. Fuad walks over to the other end of the sofa and kneels in front of Gabriel's face.

"Hey," Fuad grins. His hard cock juts forward proudly, the tip brushing against Gabriel's lips.

"Can't believe you're doing this shit," Gabriel glances up at Fuad's amused expression. "As if I didn't give you a good time with my cock."

Fuad scoffs. "Do you seriously have not one damn crumb of regret about what you did?" he says. "You actually hurt me, fuckface."

"You know what, Fuad," Luke says before Gabriel can reply. "I think he's just saying that because he wants us to really fucking rail him. He gets off on being a little bitch for us, dude. Fine by me, to be honest. Even if we can't make him feel sorry for his actions, we can still get our way with him, right dude?"

"Sure," Fuad says while glaring at Gabriel, "but I think he's actually not sorry at all. That's the kind of asshole he is."

Gabriel almost smirks. Neither of them knows how right they are.

"You ready, bro?" Luke asks. "I'm dying to get inside this ass."

"Yeah, let's give this bitch all we got," Fuad nods, then looks down at Gabriel. "Open wide."

The second Gabriel parts his lips, Luke and Fuad both advance, burying their cocks inside him to the hilt. A deep groan sounds off in his throat as his holes are simultaneously filled with the two hard rods. It feels undeniably amazing.

"Holy fuck," Luke gasps, his slick cock throbbing against the soft walls of muscle inside Gabriel.

"Feels so good," Fuad throws his head back and groans, his shaft rubbing against Gabriel's thick, wet tongue.

Luke is the first to move. His hips begin to roll, driving his cock in and out of Gabriel's hole at a leisurely pace. Fuad soon does the same, sliding his shaft between Gabriel's lips. They're off to a slow start, but it doesn't take long before Gabriel can feel their speed picking up. Luke grabs his hips and pounds, exerting the strength of a gym-made athlete onto him. Meanwhile, Fuad throws his lithe body forward as he thrusts into Gabriel's mouth at an erratic pace. The difference in their rhythms makes Gabriel feel like his body is being jerked around.

"Fuck, this ass is tight," Luke grunts, his strong quads continuously slapping against Gabriel's thighs. "You gotta try it out when I'm done with him, dude."

"I.. I don't know, man," Fuad pants. "I don't think I'm gonna last long- oh, fuck... I might cum inside this whore's mouth."

"Do whatever you want but I'm just saying," Luke groans. "This hole is worth a go."

With that, Luke pounds even harder. Gabriel has been the bottom in their relationship before, but never has Luke fucked him so aggressively. It's like all the rage Luke is holding against him has been transformed into sheer, animalistic lust, fueling the firm grip he has on Gabriel's hips, the tight core driving every single deep thrust, and the relentless cock ramming into him like a power drill. Gabriel is whimpering and Fuad is moaning, but Luke's grunts are the loudest of them all. They reverberate across the walls of the apartment as Luke pushes into him in an almost violent manner. Yet, Gabriel finds himself relishing in how carnal Luke is.

"Holy shit, dude," Fuad says breathlessly. The strength of Luke's fucking jams Gabriel's mouth onto Fuad's cock on its own. Fuad isn't even rocking his hips anymore. Gabriel reckons that he's too dazed from pleasure to move, just like how he was when Gabriel rimmed and fucked him. But Gabriel also knows that feeling first hand. He's experienced it multiple times with Robert, and if Luke and Fuad keep up this primal energy, he might be getting to that point soon enough.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, get off me!" Fuad suddenly sputters and pulls Gabriel's head off his cock. His shaft, glistening with saliva, pulses in front of Gabriel's eyes, but it doesn't shoot. After a few seconds of panting, Fuad blinks at Gabriel, then looks up at Luke with a grin.

"That was fucking close," Fuad says.

"Yeah? This bitch has a good mouth, huh?" Luke says. They exchange a naughty smile, and Gabriel feels Luke's thighs shift a bit, but he doesn't think anything of it. Luke's cock treating his hole like a fleshlight has his mind occupied enough.

"You like this, don't you?" Fuad turns back to him and asks. "Being used like the slut that you are?"

"Fuck... you..." Gabriel answers, moaning as Luke's cock refuses to ease up on his ass.

"Say it, slut. Say you like my cock inside you," he hears Luke command from behind. "I know you do, babe."

"I... oh, fuck..." Gabriel whimpers. The words are caught in his throat.

"Do you hear yourself? How you're moaning like a whore for our cocks?" Luke says. "You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

Gabriel's body feels hot and tingling. He feels Fuad's challenging gaze on top of him.

"It's okay to admit it, you know," Fuad says. "You should be proud of what a good slut you are for us. Nothing wrong with liking to be used."

"Yeah, that's right, Gabriel," Luke adds. "Say it. Say the truth. Say you like it."

Gabriel swallows. "I... I like it..." the words leave his lips in a breathy mess.

"Can you hear him, Fuad?" Luke asks.

"No," Fuad shakes his head. "Louder, slut! We wanna hear it!"

"I like it!" Gabriel cries out under the force of Luke's cock pounding into him. "Okay? I like it."

"You like what?" Luke's voice booms.

"I like your cocks," Gabriel yelps. "I like being your bitch."

"Good boy," Fuad strokes his cheek. "Now how about you beg for Luke's cum, huh? I bet you want that load in you."

"Fuck... I want... I want that load in me..." Gabriel whimpers. Luke's cock feels thick and bloated inside him, aching to paint his insides with fresh, warm seed.

"Yeah, you want me to breed you, bitch?" Luke growls, pulling Gabriel's hips back with one hand while still drilling into his hole. "Beg for it, slut. Beg for my cum."

"Please... aw fuck... cum inside me... Luke..." Gabriel says, hoping the mention of his name will send Luke over the edge.

"Oh yeah, here it fucking comes. Take it, bitch. Take my fucking- Fuck!" Luke roars, rams his cock deep into Gabriel, and begins to shoot. Every spasm Luke's cock makes, every quiver in Luke's thighs as his balls are drained, Gabriel feels it all. His walls of muscle feel wet with cum. A lot of cum, to be even more specific. It's as if Luke has filled him with gallons of seed.

"Holy fucking shit," Luke says, panting as he pulls out. Gabriel slumps his body against the sofa. Luke's ragefuck has worn out every fiber of his being. His hole aches, and he's pretty sure cum is dripping out of it.

"Hey, Fuad," Luke calls. "Your turn."

Gabriel snaps his head up. "What? No, let me rest. Please-"

"Shut up. You're here to take our cocks, not complain," Luke barks at him. Fuad shoots him an evil grin before walking over to his ass.

"Fuad, Fuad, hey," Gabriel looks back at Fuad and sees him licking his lips at the sight of his ass. "Be gentle, please. I can't take another pounding. I'm not that kind of bottom, okay? Come on, I was so gentle with you, remember?"

Fuad blinks at him, then turns to Luke, who's standing next to Fuad soaked in sweat. Luke shrugs.

"Fine, I'll go slow," Fuad sighs.

"Thanks, man. Really appreciate it," Gabriel exhales in relief. His head drops down onto the cushion, but then he feels a hand lifting his chin up. Luke is now kneeling in front of him, staring at him with a darkness in his eyes.

"You know he's not actually gonna take it slow, right?" Luke says.

Gabriel's eyes widen. "What- OH FUCK!" he screams as Fuad shoves the entirety of his cock inside. A burning sensation takes over him despite the copious amount of cum inside his ass.

"Fuck, no, please... please stop," Gabriel whimpers. Fuad might not be as strong as Luke, but his cock is both longer and thicker, and given the current state of his battered hole, Fuad doesn't have to put too much force to make it sore.

"Did you really think he was going to take it easy on you?" Luke cups his face and sneers while Fuad makes quick, aggressive thrusts. "For such a cunning bitch you can be real naive."

"God, such a sloppy hole. So good..." Fuad moans. Gabriel can feel Luke's cum being pushed deeper into him with every movement Fuad makes.

"Come on, Gabriel," Luke continues. "If anyone is mad at you, it's Fuad. He tries to be all calm and collected about it, but I know he's so fucking angry. You feel it, babe? How angry he is right now fucking you like a whore? I don't blame him. With the way you treated Fuad, it's your fault he's taking it out so hard on that poor hole of yours."

"No... please... I can't..." Gabriel says weakly. But of course, Fuad doesn't stop hammering him with his cock and churning Luke's seed around inside him.

"Oh, are you hurt, babe?" Luke mocks. "Just a minute ago you were begging for my cock and saying you love being a bitch for our cocks. Did you change your mind? Or are you just lying again to make Fuad angry so he pounds your hole even harder?"

"Fuck, I'm so close," Fuad groans, his hips bucking into Gabriel with haste.

"Yeah, load that ass up, dude," Luke smiles at Fuad, then turns back to Gabriel. "You hear that? He's gonna breed you just like I did. You'll have two loads inside you soon, babe. Like a true cockslut. And to think, none of this would've happened if you weren't such a fucking asshole to us. What a damn shame."

Gabriel tries to speak, but he's reduced to nothing but whimpers and moans. Yet, despite what Luke says, he doesn't regret what he did.

"Fuck yeah, get ready for my fucking cum, bitch! Fuck, fuck, oh fuck yes!" Fuad bellows and buries himself inside Gabriel with one final forceful thrust. His cock pulses over and over again, sending spurts of seed up Gabriel's hole. The apartment echoes with grunts as Fuad empties his load into a shaking and squirming Gabriel. It's hell, Gabriel thinks, but it's also heaven at the same time.

Once it's over, Gabriel lies motionlessly on the sofa, his stomach and face pressed against the cushion. Cum leaks from his hole, and if he were to turn over, Fuad and Luke would find out that it's also leaked from his cock. Gabriel feels every inch of his skin coated in sweat as he tries to regain his breath.

"Hey," Gabriel hears Luke's voice. He strains his neck to look up, half-expecting to see a concerned expression on Luke's face. Yet, his face is met with a phone screen.

"If you tell anyone, remember that we have this." Luke presses play. Gabriel sees himself getting fucked by Luke and moaning how much he likes Luke's cock. He lets out a weak chuckle.

"Yeah, so be smart and just carry on with your life, okay? You go your way, we go ours." Luke sighs and puts his phone back into his jeans. "Come on, Fuad, let's get out of here."

Gabriel hears the door open, then close. He shuts his eyes and rests, basking in the afterglow of a good fuck as well as the success of his plan.

.

.

.

Gabriel walks a bit funny as he heads to the door. Still, excitement overwhelms the discomfort.

"Can I come in?" Robert's warm smile appears before him. Gabriel can't help but smile back.

"You always ask that as if you don't own this place," Gabriel says. He steps aside to let Robert in, but Robert sweeps him up in a deep, breathtaking kiss instead. As always, Robert lets go just when Gabriel finds himself wanting more.

"How many times have I told you that this place is yours, not mine?" Robert says.

"Says the man who's paying the rent," Gabriel grins, his hands still wrapped around Robert's neck. "You can kick me out anytime you want to."

"Mmm, but you know I won't, do you?" Robert grins back. "Who in their right mind would kick out such a good boy?"

"Ah, speaking of which, I think you'd be very pleased with the results of my newest... experiment," Gabriel says and takes Robert's hand.

"Oh? Is that why this place smells of sex today?" Robert laughs as they head into the living room. Gabriel switches on the television and plays his own video of the fuck that just happened a mere hour ago.

"Ah, so that's what Fuad looks like," Robert says as his eyes take in the footage. "Very sexy."

"Yeah, he was the real surprise," Gabriel says. "I knew Luke would be easy but I didn't expect Fuad to get so... unhinged as well."

Robert snickers. "So I reckon you had a great time with these two angry young men?"

"Very much so," Gabriel chuckles. "You were right. It's way better to actually make someone so furious that they turn into animals over you."

"Beats roleplay now, doesn't it?" Robert smirks.

"It sure does."

"So, they know about us?"

"Yeah, but only what we were doing before you left. Good thing we switched to Telegram after that," Gabriel says. "And don't worry. They won't tell anyone now that they've got their fill."

"How can you know for sure?"

Gabriel turns to Robert. "The same way I knew exactly what to do to make them lose their shit."

Robert nods, a proud smile on his lips.

"Hey, I got an idea," Gabriel says.

Robert lifts an eyebrow. "Do tell."

"How about you fuck me while we watch this video?" Gabriel licks his lips. "I have a feeling you'd enjoy watching your boy getting forced into service."

"Depends," Robert says. "You still have these two boys' loads inside you?"

Gabriel grins. He grabs Robert's head and presses their lips together while guiding Robert's hand inside his shorts. He's certain Robert will be very satisfied once he feels what's inside his ass. After all, a good boy has to know what his daddy likes.

12