All Comments on 'Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 03'

by SpindleTop

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved this.

The first comment I’ve ever made.

I really enjoyed reading this, so imaginable and descriptive, being a similar age I could relate and identify myself with it.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 5 years ago
Well Done!

I look forward to the rest of the story and hope that you will continue to hone your writing skill by sharing them with us.

Thanks .

SpindleTopSpindleTopalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@Richie4110

Thank you for your comments and encouragement. This is the first time I've done any creative writing since I was sixteen, but I am really enjoying it!

@Kat1920

Thank you for your very kind comments and I'm really pleased that you're able to identify with the main characters. This is was a slightly difficult chapter to write, because I wanted to explore the inexperience of both, but of Amy in particular. (But because I've chosen to write from Jake's perspective, I can only report what she says and does, rather than what she'd thinking directly.) I hope her innocence/naivety comes through, without making her too 'one-dimensional'. So there are times when she leaps ahead a little too far in her explorations and then second guesses herself a little.

I also wanted to show the beginnings of a rapport between the her and Jake, so they do begin to tease each other a little in this chapter - I hope to build on this aspect in the coming months.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

Just meandering along here, loving every warm phrase...:+))

They're soooo polite...Will PASSION take over?

It's All Good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous