Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy propped her chin up with her hands resting on my chest, her eyes dancing with excitement. "Wow!" she said. "You came so much. That was fantastic!"

"Sorry, I've made you all sticky, lying there," I answered apologetically.

"No it's lovely," she said. "I can feel your guys and their whippy tails tickling me!"

Although tempted to correct some basic facts of cell biology, I decided to bite my tongue and bent my head to kiss her on the forehead. "And was that good for you?" I asked anxiously.

"Jacob Hardwick," she said looking me in the eyes, "the three orgasms you have given me have been the best of my life! And that last one, when we came together, just now, that blew my mind. It felt like being shot into the sky on a firework. I had no idea I could feel like that!"

Amy slid off my body to one side, resting her head on my chest again. Her fingers toyed with the pools of semen, rapidly drying on my skin. She giggled. Then her hand slipped lower and she held my deflating cock.

"He's much smaller now," she teased.

"Amy, if you play with him like that, he'll get big again very quickly." I responded.

"Oh, that sounds nice," she responded in feigned innocence.

"I'm not sure we've got time." I said, fighting the urge to let Amy wank me off again. "What time is everyone due back?"

"It's alright," she said, "we've got at least half an hour."

"Amy," I said, "we both need a shower before they get home. If we start making out again the twins will catch us and we'll both be in big trouble."

"Spoilsport," she replied, giving her trademark pout. She rolled across the bed and sat up, legs over the edge. She looked back over her shoulder at me, "OK, you shower in my bathroom and I'll use the one in Mum and Rob's room."

"We could always shower together?" I suggested, an air of mischief creeping into my voice.

She paused, casting her eyes over my naked body, but the sensible Amy won through. "That would be lovely," she said, "but not yet, soon I hope, but not today."

We showered separately and, by the time Amy's family returned, we were dressed and working again on the dining room table, as if nothing had happened...