All Comments on 'Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 06'

by SpindleTop

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don’t let the asshole get her first. Don’t make her a cheater. He would be scared for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Jake and Amy together

...and leave Ritchie out of the picture. What Jake and Amy have going here is very loving, even in its developmental stages. They are good together, they fit together, and they are inching toward full-blown intercourse! Jake's manly and muscular body is turn on -- the hairs on his chest to cushion her breasts, his big "willie" she sucks and caresses. I'm waiting for full intercourse where they experience the depths of their love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really appreciate the part about Ritchie. I feel many first time stories are too idyllic, and what you’re writing here feels very personal and therefore original! It should be completely up to you to decide how this series plays out, and please don’t worry about any comments that hate on you adding Ritchie into the series. Keep up the good work!

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
Now we have some drama

Can’t wait for the next. Shoe to drop.

Thanks

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

It's getting a little cerebral...Too much self-examination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He’s right

She does seem like an ungrateful little bitch. I thought that even before Ritchie was mentioned at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous