All Comments on 'Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 13'

by SpindleTop

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago
Great writing - 5 stars

Loved both POV but Amy's was exquisite

Cal59Cal59over 4 years ago
Best chapter?

This maybe my favourite chapter of the series, the dialogue seemed a lot more realistic for 19 year olds, thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the story please don't mess it up with splitting them up or have her with another. A flow through collage and ending up together with kids would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great reading!

You continue to take this story to newer heights with each writing! Jake and Amy do so well together in their love-making. She enjoys his blond chest hair so much: she undresses him by removing his shirt and caressing the hairy chest that is exposed: she caresses it, tastes it, rests her hands on it (his chest) as she rides him during their sex. I do so love a man with a hairy chest! Please keep them together during college, as I think they are headed for a life time of loving each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent writing

Spindletop and chloetzang are the only two authors that I really enjoy reading. Head and shoulders above the crowd.

SpindleTopSpindleTopabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

A big thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented on chapters 12 and 13, and also for welcoming the story back after a long break at the end of last year.

February has been a busy month, but I'm hoping to be able to submit the penultimate chapter of 'Tybalt and Juliet' in early March.

EidnibluesEidnibluesabout 4 years ago
Favourite series

I just adore this series! Perfect balance of story and sex, and the characters are so loveable.

Anyone got any recommendations of similar stories, as this quality is hard to find on here?

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

Welllll...THAT was a change!

After chapter after of tedious.."You are so beautiful"

and "I really love you"....over and over and over again...

Your characters are suddenly flowery?

Orchestra-like, no less?

Re-writing, overall, is certainly in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous