Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jake was a musician, and a scientist. He knew that the smallest movements of his mouth and tongue, so precisely directed, would resonate the pleasure within me and topple me headlong into the throes of orgasm.

He'd soothe my aching buds with his spittle, lightly blowing across them with the sensitivity of a flautist. He'd stimulate my tips with his tongue, tapping delicately on the sides like a percussionist at the xylophone, flicking across each tip pizzicato, as if plucking the strings of a harp. Then those broad allegro strokes around the rim, filling me with a rich heat, with the melodic lustre of a cello. He'd add the lightest, most exquisite pain, taking my nipples so delicately between his teeth - gentle pressure like the high-pitched ring of a bell, cutting through the harmonic complexity of his orchestra, sending sparks of delight through my spine to every fibre of my body. Then with the power of the greatest maestro, he'd crescendo his music through me, until finally at the climax, I'd shudder with the crashing pleasure of orgasm.

And he hadn't even touched my knickers yet.

I fought for breath and opened my eyes.

Jake was still kneeling beneath me - smiling up at me, smug as a nine-year-old spelling champion. He planted a kiss on my belly button.

I wanted to punch him so much.

He kissed me again, a little lower this time.

"Would you like me to take your panties off?" he asked in a low, seductive voice.

I really, really wanted to punch him.

But it was my time to play my part - to be his innocent ingénue. I brought a finger to my bottom lip and nodded demurely.

He kissed down my stomach and across the top edge of my knickers. I felt the gentle warmth of his breath caressing my skin. He knelt back and feasted his eyes on my satin-clad sex.

"You're so beautiful," he marvelled.

I buried my hands again in his hair as he nuzzled against me. His cool lips brushed against the inside of my thighs, tantalisingly close, but yet so far from my centre. I longed for him to slide my knickers down my hips, to reveal my most delicate flower. I was so wet for him, dripping with sweet nectar. Surely, he could smell the perfume of my arousal.

With a final, tender kiss on the little bow on the waistband, he hooked his fingers behind the elastic and eased my panties over my hips.

He gasped.

"You're beautiful!" he whispered in wonderment.

He leant forwards and placed a gentle kiss on the dark hair that covered my mons. How l longed for the touch of his tongue against my lips.

Jake helped me to step out of my knickers, then turned to pull the coffee table towards us.

"Can you lift your leg up?" he asked.

I nodded and rested my right foot on the smooth wooden surface.

Jake planted a row of kisses from the top of my white stocking along the inside of my thigh. He looked up at me again, he could see the anxiety in my eyes; I felt a little exposed above him.

"It's OK," he said reassuringly, "I won't let you fall; hold onto my hair."

I nodded shyly and gripped his blond curls. I felt him take my slender hips in his powerful hands and a shiver ran through me as he blew across the moistened lips of my sex. He reached forwards to plant a kiss on my mons. My eyes closed as he parted my dripping labia, licking repeatedly upwards to my clitoris. I could hear the sounds of his tongue, spreading my wetness as he lapped across the entrance to my channel. I moaned in frustration, trying to capture his tongue and suck it inside me. He took my lips between his and pulled gently, sending sparks shooting through me. I gasped with pleasure.

I began to buck my hips, trying to spread my juices all over his face as he presented his tongue to me. I was doing all the work now, pulling his head against my sex, directing him to where I needed him to go. I could feel the heat rising within me. Not yet, not yet! I fought to resist my climax.

I ripped him away from me and pulled him to his feet. I kissed him frantically, crushing his firm body against mine. His face glistened with my arousal; I could taste myself on his lips. Now I needed to taste him.

"I want you," I said simply.

I dropped to my knees. There was his magnificence, betrayed by the folds of his boxer briefs, straining to escape. He was fully turned on, I could tell - that little darkened spot of fabric five times larger than before.

I kissed the soft cloth, inhaling his scent, revelling in the musky perfume of his masculinity. How I loved nuzzling against his hardness. I kissed him again then eased the waistband from his hips.

His cock sprang out, angry and alert - like a tiger, shut in its cage for too long. His foreskin was pulled fully down; his wrathful head, red and raw. I kissed him meekly, trying to comfort him, to make amends for the confinement that he'd endured. Gently I slid my lips over his tip, coating his fury with my saliva, trying to soothe his rage.

I loved the taste of Jake's cock, it was such a turn on. I'd feel the wetness swell between my legs as I took him into my mouth. I savoured his salty sweetness, infused with that hint of metallic bitterness. I murmured my appreciation.

His hips gave an involuntary twitch, pushing his rod deeper. I loved that - feeling the power of his meat against my throat!

I looked up at him, his dick still filling my mouth. His eyes were apologetic - that had been an accident, he hadn't intended it.

"I'm sorry," he muttered embarrassed. "I didn't mean to do that."

I pulled off him. "No Jake," I said. "Do it again, I really like it! Please do it again!"

I grabbed his hips and pulled him back into my mouth, holding my head still, pleading with for him.

He was gentle, I'd have liked him a little rougher, but we'd work on that, we were getting to know each other's bodies, what we liked, how to communicate. We were only just getting started, we had all the time to explore - at least I hoped we did. All I needed in that moment was to feel his shaft filling my mouth, as his bulbous tip prodded insistently at my throat.

I choked a little and Jake pulled away from me in concern. I felt his cock leaving my mouth, and I forced my head forward, trying to take as much of him inside me I as could. The room reverberated with the sounds of my retching and my eyes began to water.

I pulled off him, gasping for breath, spittle hanging down from my mouth. I looked up at him in triumph. He bent down and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on him and he could taste himself on me. I shivered with excitement!

Now I felt the insistent heat of my core calling, demanding to claim what my mouth had relinquished. I fumbled beside me for the condoms. He straightened up again as I tore a packet open. Proudly he stood before me, offering his cock to me, letting me unroll the sheath over his erection. I liked the way he did that, let me feel in control of making us both protected. I placed the cushion and the towel behind me on the rug, then slicked up his shaft with some lube.

I lay back onto the goatskin, feeling the soft fur against my back, caressing my shoulders. I looked up, watching Jake watching me.

That towering figure of blond magnificence was standing over me; his manhood alert and ready, jutting forwards from the dirty-blond curls at its base. Unbidden, my hand snaked down to my mons, the vermillion petals of my sex throbbing in expectation.

He knelt between my legs, his erection bobbing in front of me. I reached up to catch it as he lowered his body to mine, holding him as my aching nipples nestled in the soft fuzz of his chest hair. He stroked a stray curl away from my face and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you Amy," he said quietly, sincerely.

I rubbed his latex-clad penis against my lips, then set him against my opening, bracing myself for the pain of his entry. I looked deep into his eyes and our souls connected.

Gingerly he pushed forwards and my lips parted willingly before him - no pinching, no stinging, no discomfort. My face broke into the broadest smile and I felt my eyes shining up at him. I released his cock from my hand.

"You OK?" he asked.

I nodded. "That feels really nice, really nice! I can feel you filling me up." I kissed him again on the lips.

There's always something magical when Jake's enters me - that's the bit I look forward to whenever we have sex. It's the part when I kiss him into me with my lips and the two of us unite as he stretches me open; it's not just my body, he's rediscovering the parts of my soul that I keep only for him.

Don't get me wrong, he has the stamina of a thoroughbred and he'll fuck me with a passion that leaves me shattered and spent. But the blazing white heat of orgasm could not be more removed from the cool intensity of the first entry: For me, it's our special moment, when gentle Jake is at his most tender, when I can look into his crystal-blue eyes and see the depth of his love for me.

I felt his balls coming to rest against me as his cock reached all the way inside. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, tightly clinging to him, willing him never to leave. He caressed my hair tenderly and whispered his love for me. I felt the power of his shoulder blades under my fingers - I was safe and secure in Jake's embrace.

I weakened my grip on him and he pushed himself upwards, extending his arms, so the two of us could look to where we were joined. His dirty-blond forest nestled against the short dark hairs on my mons, hiding completely the ring of rolled latex that encircled his cock.

I took a sharp intake of breath as Jake's hips began to withdraw; his condom-covered shaft emerged from me, slick with my juices.

"That looks amazing!" I said.

He began to push in again, stoking the fire that would build me to orgasm. I looked up at his face. He could see my eyes filling with tears.

"Are you OK?" he asked anxiously. "Am I hurting you? Should I stop?"

I shook my head. "No, don't you dare!" I replied. "This is so fantastic; I'm just so happy; it feels so good."

"But you're crying!" he replied, still concerned and a little baffled.

"They're tears of joy, Jake," I said. "This is so perfect, this is what I imagined tonight would be like. I'm so lucky to be with you. I really am!"

His eyes were beginning to water too now; he could be sentimental too at times. He bent down and kissed me on the lips. I watched as his eyes roamed over my breasts.

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

"It's all for you," I murmured. "Only for you."

He withdrew again and thrust forwards, a little more firmly this time, his eyes always watching mine, reading my pleasure as he slid in and out of me. I moaned to encourage him onwards and he began to pick up speed.

I felt him take my hands and pin them above my head - he'd done that the last time - I loved that, loved the way he showed his dominance over me, that he was in charge and in control.

"Yuss," I hissed each time he pounded into me, grunting and squealing as his balls slapped against my thighs. "That feels so-so-so good."

Every movement of his steel within me spun ripples of excitement throughout my body, pumping the tide of my pleasure ever higher.

Harder. Faster. Deeper.

I reached up and pulled him back down against me, squeezing my nipples against his torso. My breasts shook as he fucked me relentlessly. I pressed my forehead against his, grinding my teeth as I prepared to plunge over the edge.

"I'm getting close, I'm getting close," I growled.

"Yeah!" he shouted, "you gonna cum for me?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" I squealed.

"Cum for me!" he commanded. "Fucking cum for me."

The dam broke and my climax burst through me. I screamed, expelling the air from my lungs at full velocity. I arched my back against him, gripping him tightly inside. My legs caught his hips, pulling him ever more deeply into me. I rode the wave of my pleasure, aftershocks rippling through me as I spasmed around his hardness.

He held me. Held me tightly, tenderly. Comforted me as I lay beneath him, fighting for breath, floating back to earth, basking in the afterglow.

I opened my eyes again. He was looking down at me, with that ridiculous smile he wore whenever he'd made me cum and he hadn't. That punchable smugness made me so angry; I needed revenge - I'd get my revenge; now it was my turn to conquer him.

"Jake," I asked in a small voice. "Can I go on top?"

His eyes widened and he kissed me tenderly on the lips. Wordlessly he pushed up and stood before me, offering his hand to help me to my feet, chivalrous to the last.

Again we kissed, our tongues writhing in each other's mouths. I could feel his condom-clad shaft, slick with lube and my juices, digging insistently against my stomach. My hands gripped his muscular buttocks and pulled him closer - such a fantastic bottom. A shock of electricity ran through me.

He lay down on the rug and I stood over him, legs astride his. He held his cock at the base, supporting it with his finger and thumb so it pointed up at me, calling me, calling me downwards. With my right hand I began to make small circles over my mons, as my eyes swept over the man beneath me, burning his image into my memory.

I smeared a little more lube on his latex-covered rod.

"Jake," I said nervously. "Let me do this, please don't push. I need to do this at my speed."

He nodded and smiled as I crouched over him and rubbed his head against my gaping sex. It must have taken all his self-control not to thrust up into me.

I took a deep breath. This was going to hurt, I was sure. Maybe it'd take a few goes to get the angle right. It was hard to see what I was doing and keep my balance.

I felt his tip against my opening. Tentatively, I sank lower, but as I did, I twisted my leg, losing my footing. I plunged straight down his shaft. I gave a little yelp of surprise as my buttocks pressed sharply against his thighs.

"Are you OK?" he asked, extending his arms towards me, a look of concern on his face.

"Yuh," I gasped, breathlessly - a little winded. "Just didn't quite expect that. I didn't think you'd go in all at once! I'm alright, I just need to get used to you."

He rested his hands on my thighs and gently stroked my skin.

It didn't hurt, but it did feel different. I wasn't sure why. Maybe it was just the speed at which I'd impaled myself - I hadn't meant to do that - it had forced all the air from my lungs. But I'd taken him deep as well, deeper than before.

I leaned forwards a little and placed my palms on Jake's chest, trying to transfer as much of my weight away from my sex. That was better, less uncomfortable - changing the angle helped. He held my gaze, his eyes wanting to reassure me.

I rocked forwards a little more - that felt good. His cock was hardly moving inside me, but I could press my clit against his pelvis. I rocked a little more; a low, appreciative moan emanated from my chest.

"That feels good," I whispered, perhaps a little too tentatively.

"Yeah, you like that?" he asked encouragingly.

I nodded. "Is that good for you?"

He smiled. "Perfect."

I leant forwards even further to kiss him on the lips. That felt even better - his cock was straighter, the pressure inside me was more even. I shifted my knees back a little. Ah ha! That was it.

Jake's hands rested reassuringly on my back. I pressed my forehead against his and began to rock again. Slow gentle movements, a couple of centimetres at the most. I closed my eyes, focusing on the new sensation; it was different being on top - a nice kind of different; a warm heat began to spread through me.

Jake cradled my head between his hands and kissed me tenderly on the lips. How he was managing to keep his hips on the floor and not to thrust up into me, I had no idea; his self-control was astonishing.

My eyes flashed open and met his again. Gone was the concern he'd shown when I'd first jumped on top of him. He could see I was enjoying it and that was turning him on too.

I pushed up a little, not fully upright - I was still taking some of my weight on my hands. I could feel the pressure shift within me, the way he was rubbing inside me was different. That gave me an idea - maybe if he could press into me, I could control the angle more easily.

"Jake," I gasped, "Can you push up a bit - with your hips?"

A smile swept across his face; this was what he'd been wanting.

Slowly, cautiously he began to thrust - the smallest movements, matching my pace. His eyes scanned mine, searching for any signs of discomfort, ready to stop if he thought he was hurting me.

I craned my neck downwards, looking to see where we were joined. My boyfriend's fat cock, swathed in its latex sheath, was slick with my juices. It glistened in the firelight. I felt his position shift a little as he propped himself on his elbows. He was watching, he was enjoying it too. So hot! I shuddered with pleasure.

I flung myself backwards, tossing my hair behind me, driving myself down onto Jake's spike. I moaned as he worked ever deeper into me. There was a change in our tempo now, I felt him picking up speed. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," I grunted as I urged him on.

Jake's eyes flicked upwards and he gazed hungrily at my breasts. Through the haze of my pleasure, I saw him collect some spittle from his mouth, then reach out to caress my nipples with the cool wetness.

"Uuuhhhh," I moaned. "That feels so good."

"Yeah?" he cried. "You like it when I touch your breasts?"

I nodded, unable to speak through the intensity of our coupling.

"Yeah, let me hear you say it!" he persisted, pinching my nipples between his fingers. "You like it when I touch your breasts?"

"Yeah, I fucking love it," I shouted.

"And you like it when I fuck you with my big hard cock?" he demanded.

I flung myself down onto his chest, forcing my forehead against his. Aggression and lust boiled through my gritted teeth.

"Yeah Jake," I growled, "I fucking love it. I fucking love it when you fuck me with your big fat fucking cock!"

My mouth attacked his and our tongues wrestled as I gripped his hair tightly. The sounds of Jake's hammering reverberated around us, the heady smell of passionate sex filling the room.

With rash impulsiveness, I threw my body backwards again, clutching my breasts as they jumped with the intensity of Jake's thrusts. That felt so good, I was getting the hang of this.

"Harder Jake, harder!" I barked.

Beneath me my boyfriend's body gleamed, shining with sweat in the glow of the fire like a well-oiled machine, his muscles pumping with the rhythm of an industrial powerhouse. He was gripping my hips firmly as he pushed upwards, mesmerised by the sight of his cock sliding in and out of me.

I had a thought. I leaned back still further, grabbing his shins with my hands, exposing the full redness of my flower to him. I felt the pressure increasing at the front of my channel as I squeezed him against me. Wow - exhilarating!

Jake was enjoying it too. I could see his eyes transfixed by my breasts, which danced in time with his exertions. He'd slowed his pace quite a bit, it was harder for him to push with his penis at this angle.

"Let me," I gasped and I swung my legs round, placing my stocking-clad feet flat on the rug. Now I could slide up and down, fucking myself on his pole. I rocked my hips lazily - that was the best way of doing it - I'd need to practise this on my own.

I looked down at Jake's face, framed by my breasts. His eyes were out on stalks. The poor boy had never imagined anything like this in his wildest dreams! This was some fuck I was giving him for my birthday.

We'd both been fighting for breath, but the slower pace was giving us both the space we needed to prepare for the final race to the climax. There was a fire in Jake's eyes, a hunger for what was to come. He knew what he had to do to drive us both to ecstasy.