Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my position again, placing my hands on his chest once more, setting my hips so that he could thrust vertically up into me. I smiled down at my magnificent man.

"Fuck me!" I commanded him.

He smiled and obeyed, slowly at first, building his rhythm, accelerating with cautious determination.

"Go, go, go!" I urged him on. I rocked my hips in tune with his pace, matching his thrusts; this was easy - this was like riding a horse!

Jake was feeling it too, the way our bodies were moving in unison, hurtling together towards orgasm.

Suddenly he changed gear completely, jumping to light speed, hammering up into me like a pneumatic drill. That sent me over the edge; I threw my head back and screamed as I clamped around him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" we shouted in unison.

I came hard.

I collapsed onto Jake's chest, my heart pounding in my ears, fighting for breath as his roars filled the room. His arms encircled me, holding me close as I soared across the galaxy, propelled by the white heat within me. I closed my eyes and surrendered unconditionally to the intensity of my climax.

-

I don't remember how we made it upstairs - I think Jake must have carried me. When I woke, I was in the big double bed, curled against the coolness of his naked body, his strong arms still around me.

There was a little gap in the curtains and the light from the full moon was streaming through, illuminating the two of us. For a few moments I lay there, bewitched by its spell, enthralled by its power.

Jake gave a little murmur as I slid sideways away from his embrace. He shifted his position slightly. Relief - he was still asleep.

I made my way over to the window, preparing to reach up to shut out the silver rays. I turned to look back at the bed, where my boyfriend lay in deepest slumber, his face bathed with light.

He was beautiful.

My thoughts snapped back. This could not be! That jealous moon was trying to shake him from his sleep, to rouse him from our bed, to take him from me.

I shut the drapes briskly, banishing the covetous intruder. No one would outshine me. I was Jake's Juliet, I was his sun.

I crawled back across the bed and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. That poetry, learnt long before, called back to me:

"And yet I wish but for the thing I have;

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,

My love as deep; the more I give to thee,

The more I have, for both are infinite."