Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly he brought his hand down on my butt with a crack. A bolt of pain shot through me and I shrieked with pleasure.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled apologetically, "I didn't mean to do that."

I looked back at him. The poor boy was mortified.

"No Jake," I insisted. "That was really good. Do it again!"

Still embarrassed he brought his hand down again - softer this time.

"No Jake, harder!" I demanded.

The air rang to the sound of a third, harder slap; I squealed with delight as the flesh beneath his palm shook.

Jake ran his hands up my back, then bent forwards and kissed my neck delicately, as if to make amends for his aggression. Again his cock grazed my butt - I moaned in anguish - two inches lower and he'd have hit the mark.

"I love it when you do that!" I growled, arching my neck backwards.

"Yeah? Like this?" He lowered himself further, pressing his chest against my back. Again I felt his power surrounding me, protecting me, dominating me.

"Yeah," I replied. "I love feeling how big and strong you are. When I'm in bed at home, sometimes I'll lie like this."

Jake nuzzled my ear tenderly. "You do?"

"I just imagine you being on top of me like this. It feels so amazing!" I bucked my hips impatiently against him.

"And what happens next?" he asked innocently.

"Then I close my eyes," my voice had dropped to a whisper, "and I feel you push against me, but you're really gentle and I just kiss you into me."

"Yeah?"

"And I feel you sliding in, and you're filling me up and it's so wonderful!"

"Yeah? And?"

I humped violently against the bed.

He spoke in a low voice, "Go on tell me, tell me what I do to you."

I took a deep breath, as if bracing myself for the imagined onslaught of his cock. I felt strangely nervous describing my fantasies to Jake, even if he was my boyfriend.

"You'd start really slow, and you'd be so deep, and then you'd go faster and harder and you grab my hair and... and... it would be so good and we'd both cum together and it would be fantastic!"

He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me a little, so he could see my face more easily.

"And is that what you want to do, now?"

I nodded. A naughty smile crept across my face.

"Be rough with me Jake," I begged. "Tie me up, throw me around, do whatever you want to - pull my hair, slap me, just fuck me hard! I want you to use me - make me your slave!"

His eyes shone, as the demonic spirit I'd conjured, flooded his body with testosterone. A lesser man would have jumped on me, thrust into me like a frenzied rabbit, and collapsed in seconds in a pool of his own cum.

But Jake was not weak. He knew there was a fine line between pleasure and pain, one we'd barely explored in six months of our relationship. Without knowing it, I'd set him his hardest challenge - I'd handed him control so I could focus on my pleasure. He knew that was something I could only do because I loved him and because he loved me, he'd accept my demands.

He brushed a few curls away from my forehead and bent to kiss me, then rolled me over fully onto my back.

"Amy, if I hurt you or do anything you don't like, just tell me and we'll stop." He kissed me passionately on the lips and I wrapped myself around him almost crushing him in my embrace. I loved my man so much - this was gonna be great!

I released him and reached between us, grasping his weapon tightly with both hands. My wetness grew as I pumped as vigorously as I could. He held still above me on all fours, watching me as I stroked him. I ached for his touch, to feel his hands, his lips on my body. Why was he waiting? He knew I needed him, he knew how much I wanted him.

But he was cruel, a heartless bastard disinterested in my pleasure; I was there to serve him, not the other way round. He straightened up to tower above me, then edged forwards, straddling my body with his knees. I dropped my arms to my sides and he pinned them with his bony shins.

Gratefully I lifted my head to receive his cock, salivating at the thought of feeling him against my throat, but as my mouth opened to swallow the bulbous tip of his weapon, he twisted my hair and pushed my head roughly against the bed.

I roared in frustration.

He grabbed his erection and rubbed it across my face, smearing my cheeks and nose with his pre-cum. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent - essence of man to drive me wilder still. Intoxicating.

"Stick out your tongue!" he ordered.

Meekly I complied, and he struck his rod against me, torturing me with the tiniest drops of tangy sweetness that flew from his glans. I strained to lift my head to take him inside, but he held my hair too tightly, I was defeated.

My eyes flicked open. My boyfriend was looking down at me with the distain of a dungeon master ready to torture a new captive.

"Please Jake, please. Let me kiss your cock. Please Jake, I want it in my mouth," I pleaded.

With a cry he escaped my clutches and leapt over me, landing on the floor on the other side of the bed. The next second, I felt his hands take mine and he pulled me roughly across the duvet. I squealed with delight as his glorious erection appeared above me.

"On your front!" he commanded.

Dutifully I rolled over, coming face to face with his monstrous manhood. He stood in front of me, offering himself to me. Perhaps I'd have liked him to grab the back of my head and to ram his spike straight down my throat; but no, he was right, it was better this way, he had to give me space to play my part.

Delicately I took his elegant column between my fingers and placed a modest kiss midway along the shaft. I smiled up at my boyfriend.

"My, you are mighty fine!" I whispered excitedly.

I reached for his buttocks with my small hands and pulled him closer. He let me nuzzle the dirty blond curls at the root of his cock. The hairs on his balls tickled my nose and chin as the heady aroma fired my senses.

His shaft, with its graceful upward curve, was pressing insistently against my cheek. I turned my head and licked from the base in one continuous stroke, following the ridge running up the underside. He hissed with pleasure as I kissed the join between his shaft and scrotum. I looked up into his eyes as I stroked him, feeling the warm velvet of his skin slide over the hot steel beneath.

I placed a delicate kiss on his glans, worshiping the part of him that would bring me my pleasure. The single unblinking eye stared malevolently back at me, weeping his delicious pre-cum. I licked across the tip, murmuring appreciatively as I tasted him. Jake stroked my cheek, encouraging me on. Then, greedily, I opened wide, engulfing his head in a single, slick motion, filling my mouth with his swollen bulb. Above me Jake gasped with delight.

"Fuck, Amy! That feels so good!"

I began to bob my head, looking up at him, desperate for his approval. He smiled back, those bright blue eyes burning with love for me as he stroked my hair in gratitude. I tilted my head sideways a little, holding his tip against the inside of my cheek, letting him see the bulge - I knew he liked that, I knew that turned him on.

With his hand resting on the back of my head, I pushed forward to take him further into my mouth. He was starting to buck his hips now - that was good, he was beginning to take over. Deeper he went - even better - I could feel him bumping against the back of my mouth, testing, probing for the way through. Another thrust, and he pushed himself past the construction for the first time. He let me choke for a few seconds, then twisted my hair and ripped my head backward, forcing me to breathe.

I roared with frustration.

I looked up at him. "Please Jake, please. I want you. I want you all the way in my mouth. Please, give it to me. Let me have your cock!"

Like a super-stud from a low-budget porno, he whacked his glistening rod against my cheek.

"You want it? You want my cock?" he sneered.

I nodded, my eyes pleading with him again.

"You want it?" he demanded imperiously.

He slapped his erection against my cheek a few more times, as if deciding whether to indulge me.

"Yes, Jake, I want it," I whimpered in desperation.

"Fucking take it then!"

He jammed his rod between my lips and I forced my head up to meet him. My mind was made up, I was going all the way - he could rip my hair off, but wouldn't stop me. Around us the room rang to the sound of my retching. I was coughing and choking, my eyes were watering, but still I drove myself on, until I'd reached my goal and buried my nose in his pubes.

Eight-and-a-half inches of Jake were stuffed down my gullet. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see, but the feeling of euphoria to have taken him so far inside was like nothing else. I held still for as long as I dared, then ripped my head away.

My lungs gratefully gulped for air.

"Please Jake. Fuck me now. I need you. Just fuck me now!"

A bright smile flashed across his face. He grabbed my ankles and swung my roughly round, twisting the sheets beneath my back as he manhandled me. He pulled me so my bottom was at the edge of the bed, where my shoulders had been seconds before. Then he stepped between my legs and whacked his cock against my mons.

A shiver of panic ran through me, he wasn't going to push in unprotected was he?

"Quick Jake, get a condom!" I yelled.

He smiled at me, shook his head, dropped to his knees and buried his face between my legs. My body shook as his mouth made contact with my sex. I cried with delight, driving the air from my lungs at full volume. Instinctively I pulled my thighs back as far as they would go, opening my flower to him, to let him delight in my sweet nectar.

He lapped indulgently at my lips, pausing every so often to plant gentle kisses to either side. Then he moved higher, to the nub of my pleasure. He trilled his tongue with the desperation of a thirsty kitten, sending sparks and shivers skittering through my core.

Above him, I writhed and shook in anguished ecstasy. I turned the air blue as I ranted against him, pulling his hair, crushing his head between my thighs. A battle raged within me, half wanted him to continue, the other longed for his cock to fill my aching emptiness.

He turned his face towards mine, his eyes sparkling with lustful mischief. He licked his middle finger, tormenting me I as had him before, then slid the slick wetness over my slit. I closed my eyes and lifted my hips as he slipped the digit between my lips and into the tightness of my vagina. I hissed with the thrill of his entry as he pushed the first knuckle fully into me; his finger felt so different to mine - so much thicker, so much better.

He bent his head again and lavished his attention on my clitoris as he repeatedly pushed into my dripping hole. I knew what he was doing, he was gonna try to make me cum - make me cum so he could stand over me and gloat as I shook helplessly beneath him.

Already I could feel the heat rising within me. A few more seconds and I'd be over the edge, consumed by the flames of orgasm. It was now or never. I was gonna stay in control. I wasn't gonna let the bastard win.

My anger boiled over; I grabbed him roughly by his hair and dragged him away from my pussy, roaring my frustration.

"Fuck me Jake!" I shouted. "I want you to fuck me now. I don't care how you do it - I need you in me. Just FUCK ME NOW!"

It worked. He was off me in a flash. He'd heard the anger in my voice and had leapt to do my bidding. The schoolboy was back.

He reappeared before me, holding out his hand to offer me a condom.

I rolled my eyes in exasperation. "Oh for goodness sake just put it on!" I hissed.

Obediently he ripped the packet open then secured his protection. He smothered the latex sheath with lube then bent forwards to kiss me, but I pushed him away.

"Just fuck me!" I growled.

He rubbed his erection against my labia, still teasing, still tormenting me. I bucked my hips, trying to capture his tip with my gaping hole.

"Do it Jake!" I hissed.

My back arched as he pressed into me. He was gentle, at least to begin with. His cock slid deliberately along my channel, pushing me open in one continuous movement. I threw my head back and moaned as he stretched me.

I felt him come to rest against my mons, his weapon fully buried inside me. He paused for a few seconds, letting me adjust again to his size. There was something wonderful erotic about the position we were using: me lying on the bed, vulnerable and open; him standing between my legs, with his cock half-buried inside me, ready to service my every need.

Wordlessly he began to withdraw, teasing me with his slowness. He held still, with his head just buried inside me. What was he waiting for? Why wasn't he slamming into me like I asked? He looked me coldly in the eyes; I was a mere piece of meat to him.

Realisation dawned; the bastard wanted me to beg. Not again! No way would I do that. He was my slave, he did what I wanted. I tried to push my hips up from the bed, to lever myself up with my arms, but he was too strong for me. I cried out in frustration.

"Fuck me Jake, fuck me, please just fuck me!"

A twisted smile flashed across his cruel face and he thrust into me hard.

I screamed, half in pleasure, half with relief, as the shockwave flashed through me.

Now he was withdrawing, like a wave receding down a pebble beach, raking his head over every ridge and undulation inside me, pulling the breath back into me.

"Again!"

Another thrust, faster this time, certainly harder, pushing the air from my lungs as my body writhed before him. I threw my shoulders backwards and buried the back of my head more deeply against the duvet.

He leered over me, pressing my thighs backwards against my abs, opening me fully to his attack.

Another violent buck of his hips buried his weapon deep inside me once more. I cried out again in anguished delirium.

Steadily he began to build his rhythm, spinning whirlpools of pleasure he moved inside me. I grunted, moaned, yelped and gasped, spurring him on to drive harder and faster. My boyfriend was coldly silent, like a machine designed for one purpose, plunging deep, spearing my body with his instrument of torture.

He was leaning over me even further now, bending my legs so my ankles hooked over his shoulders. His powerful arms rose from the bed either side of me, giant buttresses supporting his magnificent chest. Every muscle in his body throbbed from the strain as sweat beaded across his skin. His face was a mask of snarling cruelty, his forehead creased in absolute concentration, his dominance overwhelming.

But his eyes, his eyes betrayed his true nature, the depth of his love for me.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

He thrust his full weight mercilessly into me. He had me as he wanted, he could pound me as hard as he liked.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

I shrieked in time with his exertions; the louder I grew, the faster he drove. He was relentless, hammering into me with the intensity of a pneumatic drill. I tried to bend forward to watch where we were joined, but he leaned over me, grabbed my neck and pushed me firmly against the bed; my submission complete, his victory absolute.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

Harder. Faster. Deeper.

The tide of orgasm was rising again, steam was bubbling from my blazing core. It was uncontrollable, this time I couldn't resist, I didn't want to resist. He knew it, he could see it coming. He pressed his forehead against mine and I ground my teeth as the pressure inside prepared to blow me to the stars.

"Gogogogo!" I screamed.

I broke free of Jake's grasp and grabbed his body, folding his torso into me as my orgasm exploded around us. I gripped his cock inside me, tighter than ever before, clinging to him as the tsunami crashed over me. My body shook, my back arched, my pussy spasmed, as with one final thrust he launched me to the heavens.

I opened my eyes again. He was still lying on top of me, but he'd released my legs so I could feel more comfortable. He looked down at me and stroked my hair; pure love was in his eyes. I met his lips with mine and we kissed tenderly.

"Wow!" I gasped, still a little out of breath. "That was amazing."

"You came so hard!" he smiled.

Jake towered over me alert and smiling, with a twinkle in his eye.

I was suspicious.

"Did you cum?" I asked warily.

He shook his head.

"Jake!" I growled in frustration.

"I thought I'd save myself for Round Two!" he smiled.

I caught a few breaths.

"Only two rounds?" I teased weakly. How did he have the stamina to even contemplate more?

He stuck his tongue out at me. "Don't push your luck!" he shot back. He kissed me again and pressed his forehead against mine. "I fucking love you Amy," he said.

He rolled off me and lay on his back next to me. His body might have been exhausted, but his cock was still proudly erect, ready to honour me again.

"What happened to Round Two?" I asked cheekily. "I don't want you to lose this," I pointed at his erection.

"Alright then, slave driver!" he shrugged and stood up off the bed. He extended his hand to me to pull me up.

"So you admit you're my slave?" I queried.

Jake rolled his eyes. "That's only what I let you think!" he replied and before I could come up with a witty repost, he'd pulled me into his arms and had begun to kiss me.

He was gentle at first. He cupped my face with his hands and let his tongue slide lightly over mine. I wrapped myself around him, pulling him close, desperate to feel his glorious hardness against my abs. I moaned into his mouth, willing him onwards, letting him know I was ready, telling him how impatient I was. My hands fell to his butt and I squeezed hard. He clenched for me, letting me feel the power of his muscles - such a magnificent bottom!

Suddenly Jake broke away from me, span me round and bent me over the bed. There was a sharp crack as his hand came down on my right buttock. I squealed with pleasure.

"Again!" I cried.

He slapped me once more, then reached for the bottle of lube.

He positioned himself behind me. I felt him brush his tip against me, this was going to be terrific, I knew it -- he'd go so deep. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to push in.

"Er, actually Amy." Jake sounded a little embarrassed. "Could we do this on the bed? It might be easier."

"Am I too short?" I asked, crushed. I looked back at him anxiously.

"No, you're perfect," he replied. "But we might have to wait until you're wearing your killer heels before we try it like this!"

An image of me wearing stilettos and fishnet tights, bent over in a sleazy bar, sprang into my mind. I gave him a wanton smile and leapt onto the bed like a panther.

I crouched down on all fours, but as Jake settled behind me, I caught sight of our reflections in the tall, free-standing mirror in the corner of the room.

"Jake, the mirror!" I whispered excitedly.

"The mirror?"

"Can you put it there? I want to watch." I pointed to the floor at the far side of the bed.

Jake flitted across the room to do my bidding, giving me another chance to see his perfect butt. He picked up the wooden frame and placed it as directed in front of me.

"Is this OK?" he asked, a frown on his face. He was so cute when he was being conscientious.

I raised myself so I was kneeling upright. I could see my whole body, but my boyfriend was taller. We'd need an adjustment.

"Tilt it up a bit more," I instructed. I ran my hands over my breasts to soothe my aching nipples. The cheap whore in front of me did the same.

Jake tilted the glass slightly and searched my face for my approval.

I nodded and smiled.

"Just come here and check. It's gotta be right for you as well."

He darted back behind me and I felt his latex-covered erection against my buttocks. I saw his face and muscular chest appear above mine as he rested his hands lightly on my hips.