Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yuh, that's OK," he said. "Just bend down."

I crouched forwards, ready to receive the gift of Jake's glorious cock. His entry did not disappoint. My lips parted before him and he slid slowly, yet deliberately, inside me, charging me with that cooling electricity that made every part of me tingle. Now, he was all the way in, buried to the hilt, deeper than before, filling me with that satisfying feeling of fullness that brought me heady weightlessness.

He bent to kiss my neck and I felt the warm fuzz of his chest hair against my back. I turned to look at him.

"Are you OK?" he sounded a little shocked.

I tried to focus, but his features were all blurry; tears were streaming from my eyes.

My voice was choked with emotion, "I'm just really happy, really, really happy. This is perfect, this is just perfect. I'm so happy."

He reached out to wipe my cheeks.

We kissed - a slightly awkward kiss - this wasn't the ideal position for that, but we'd practise.

He held still, his body over mine as we got used to the new feeling.

"I'm so deep inside," he whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah the way you're kinda squeezing me, it's different to normal."

"You can feel that?" I asked.

"Yeah, at the tip, you're kinda, I dunno, a bit grippier maybe."

I nodded. I could feel it as well. His glans was almost certainly against the base of my cervix. He knew that too, but neither of us really wanted to talk biology at that moment.

He'd need to be really careful, otherwise I could be in a lot of pain.

I pushed myself up on my arms. A change in the angle sent ripples pulsing along my vagina. Woah -- that felt good!

I shuffled forwards an inch or so on my knees, then gingerly rocked my hips forwards. Jake's hardness slidi smoothly out of me.

I watched my boyfriend's reflection. He was looking downwards, mesmerised by the sight of his penis emerging from my body.

"Does that look good?" I smiled at him.

He looked up, a little startled.

"Er, yeah," he said. "I can see you gripping me really tight."

"Can you see how wet and sloppy I am for you?"

He nodded. "Yeah I'm all wet with your juices."

I began to move backwards, giving a low moan as I kissed him back into me. Instinctively Jake's hands went to my hips to guide me. Now he was snugly inside once more - I could feel myself coming to rest against his balls. He bent forwards to kiss my back, running his hands across my stomach to cup my breasts. We exchanged excited smiles in the mirror.

Slowly I rocked back-and-forth, speared by Jake's glorious cock. I began to build a rhythm - three shallow swings, then I'd pull almost all the way off him, before driving all the way down to the base. I liked that part the most - I'd shriek as the great ramrod inside me forced the air from my lungs.

My boyfriend for his part stayed stock still. Any other teenage boy would have succumbed to his urges and started humping me frantically, but not Jake. His hips did not move. Yes, he stroked me, ran his hands across my body, told me how good I made him feel, but he realised I wanted to get used to explore this new position on my terms. He wasn't going to rush me.

I crouched down as low as I could go and looked in the mirror -- I wanted to see as well as to feel. But I was disappointed. I'd had visions of being able to watch him sliding into me, but even like this, all I could see was a few wisps of his dirty-gold pubic hair. Maybe if I straightened up, I could see him underneath me, I mused.

Instinctively Jake lowered his hips as I leaned back into him. He caught my forearms as I arched my body and his face appeared over my shoulder. I felt a pang of discomfort as we shifted positions, but sought his mouth for a kiss to suppress the stinging.

His lips found mine and he teased my tongue with his. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned deep in my throat, hoping to prolong the moment. My sex gripped his hardness more tightly, as if clutching at him for support. I didn't dare move.

He tucked a stray curl behind my ear, then turned his head to the mirror.

"You're so beautiful!" he gasped.

"So beautiful," I heard Jake whisper again. "So fucking sexy!"

I think that was the first time I'd seen myself fully naked in a state of arousal - I can't quite describe it - it wasn't as if I had suddenly changed into a different person, more that my body had somehow gained a greater intensity, the same intensity I felt inside as I balanced against my man, skewered by his cock.

My breasts were swollen, taking on a firmness I'd never previously experienced, and my nipples had darkened to hard, throbbing buds. Above them, my chest flushed proudly red and my skin glowed with a passionate vitality. And my eyes - my eyes shone with the excited brightness of the luckiest woman in the world.

My gaze slipped lower, to the neat triangle of dark curls, but even in the brightly lit room, the join between us was in shadow and the mirror revealed nothing.

"Amy?" Jake said softly, reading my mind. "If I sit on the bed, then maybe we can see a bit better?"

He saw the uncertainty in my eyes; I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Just stand up for me," he said gently.

Cautiously I lifted myself from him and I stood above him. Beneath me my boyfriend climbed up, sat down on the mattress and swung his legs round to point at the mirror.

Slowly I lowered myself to the bed and reached between my legs to direct his penis into me. Fuck he was so hard, I could feel it throbbing in my fingers even through the condom. I took a deep breath, then sank down onto his shaft.

"You OK?" Jake asked. I must have cried out.

I nodded. "Just a different angle that's all," I replied.

"Just lean back," he said. "I've got you."

Gratefully I felt the soft caress of his chest hair as I settled against him. I looked up at the mirror.

Jake was smiling back at me, his head level with mine. My eyes slipped lower, past my swollen breasts to the neat triangle of black curls.

I gasped. My lips, engorged and glistening red, erupted defiantly from the surrounding hair. Between them, swallowed almost whole by my lustful greed, Jake's penis disappeared into me, burrowing inside me like a giant serpent. I held still, gently pulsing myself around him, hoping he'd burn the image into his mind, hoping it would be enough to keep him away from the girls at Cambridge.

"It feels so good being inside you like this!" he whispered.

I watched as Jake gently worshipped my body. He brushed his left hand lightly across my breasts and nuzzled my neck and hair. My heart melted as he lavished his attention on me, stroking me, caressing me, making my skin tingle at his every touch. Cautiously he snaked his arm downwards and began to make small circles on my mons. I closed my eyes and leaned further into him, rotating my hips a little in time with his motions. My breath was becoming ragged and my heart was starting to pound; he was stoking the furnace within me once more.

Sightlessly I reached for him with my fingers, pulling his face towards mine, seeking his kiss, desperate to share my passion with him. My tongue caressed his as I moaned into his mouth, I wanted him to understand my desire, to feel the intensity of my lust. I loved him, I wanted him, I needed him. I needed him to understand that.

I turned my face back to the mirror. The fire was back in his eyes. His jaw was set, the animal inside was straining at its bonds, now it was time for me to cast my final spell.

"Jake, please," I said through snatched breaths. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me and I want to watch, I want to see."

My boyfriend looked a little uneasy. "Er, OK," he replied cautiously. "I mean I don't know if I can with us like this. I mean, it might hurt us both."

I pointed to the middle of the bed.

"I'm gonna go there and I want you behind me," I said, kissing him lightly. "And I'm going to watch in the mirror!"

I felt a twinge of guilt for laying out my demands, to be ordering him around like a spoilt child, but I hoped the sweet peck on his cheek and my puppy-dog eyes would do the trick.

Jake lubed himself up as I adjusted my position to see my reflection. I arched my back hoping he'd slap my butt again. I wanted it rough, wanted him to pull my hair, maybe even to bite me. I wanted him to drag me to the edge, dangle me over the precipice, make me feel the danger, then catch me safely in his loving arms.

I watched as his glistening rod disappeared between my lips as he pushed slowly into me, sending shivers up my spine. I tingled from the tips of my fingers to the end of my toes. I collapsed forwards onto my forearms and buried my face against a pillow, panting deliriously as my channel spasmed around him.

I was only vaguely aware of Jake bending forwards to brush my hair away and kissing my neck, so blinded was I by the intensity of that light-headed fullness. When I looked back over my shoulder, he was wearing that ridiculous smug smile of his.

"Shouldn't you be doing something?" I asked, more sharply than I'd intended.

"I thought you wanted to watch," he shot back.

"But if you're not doing anything, there's nothing to watch, is there dear?" I snapped.

"Oh, er, sorry," he mumbled, resting his hands on my hips.

Cautiously he began to withdraw, twisting his body slightly so I could have a better view. His slick weapon re-emerged from my hole, dripping with my juices. Two-thirds of the way out, he changed direction and I arched my back to readmit him, biting my lip as he pushed in again.

Jake's thrusts were slow and deliberate; he was putting on a show for me. I'd never made him perform like this, with the mirror I could see more than he could, normally it was the other way round. He was my dancing puppet-on-a-string.

"You like that?" he asked, mischievously.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's good, really good."

He pushed me a little lower, so he could use more of his weight to drive into me. I buried my head in the duvet as he picked up speed, pressing deeper and deeper.

"Faster Jake, faster!"

The feeling of fullness was so wonderful.

He pulled my head back and his lips searched out mine for a kiss. Our tongues wrestled and I wheezed into his mouth in time with his strokes. He let go of my hair and I fell forward again, fully surrendering to his thrusts.

"Harder! Harder!"

If he'd been brutal when I was lying on my back, Jake was even more ferocious this time round. With the strength of a great grizzly bear, he dominated me, he owned me. His manhood drove my core from red hot to white, blinding my senses to all but the intensity of our coupling. Around us, the room echoed to my moans and shrieks, and the air hung heavy with thick smell of sex.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

He hammered into me relentlessly, remorselessly. He shackled my wrists with his big hands and pulled my hair tightly as I panted and begged for more. He showed no mercy as he drove his ramrod ever more forcefully into me.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

Heat raged within me as my climax began to build. The first tremors were sparking through me, getting stronger and stronger as the cauldron of passion inside began to boil. Our grunts were now synchronised to the rhythm of his thrusts, my cries crescendoing as the world shook around us.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

Suddenly, with the mightiest roar, Jake's orgasm erupted and he buried himself inside me, lifting me clear and blasting me to the heavens. I threw back my head and screamed as my climax crashed over me, flooding my core with whirlpools of ecstasy. My body spasmed powerfully below his, pulling him ever deeper, refusing to let go. The earth moved beneath us, and our souls became one as we flew past the stars to the heavens.

--

I snuggled against Jake as I watched him doze, gently running my fingers through the fine blond hairs on his chest. I'd never seen him sleep in the daytime before; the intensity of our coupling had left him exhausted. Mars had succumbed to deepest slumber, as Venus looked on, quietly revelling in her triumph.

I was in love, deeply in love. Jake was my man and I was his woman. I just hoped I could keep it that way.