Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and put my arm around her.

"You know she gave me a good luck card - your mum?" I said.

"Yes, she asked if she could," Amy replied. "She didn't write anything embarrassing, did she?" She looked up at me a little suspiciously.

"No, it just said 'Dear Jake, good luck for your studies at Cambridge, from Jenny, Rob, Tom and Ben' - that was it, nothing else."

"That's a relief," she said.

I smiled quietly, but said nothing more. Amy laid her head on my shoulder and I pulled her closer against me. We watched the wind pick up a pile of fallen leaves and playfully spin them around in a spiral.

"Was that OK earlier with the photos?" I asked hesitantly, breaking the silence.

She thought for a second or two. "Yes," she said slowly. "It's really nice that we can trust each other like that."

It was a glib response and she knew it - there was a slight nervousness in her voice - deep down she wasn't sure we'd done the right thing either.

"Were you OK with it?" she asked gently.

I nodded slowly, but I wasn't entirely comfortable. The horrors of revenge porn had been clearly explained at school; we'd been left in no uncertain terms that naked photos and videos were a bad idea, no matter how much you loved the other person.

But Amy and I were different, weren't we?

"I think if we both know they're being taken and we're happy and they don't show our faces, it's OK," I replied, trying to steer a middle path. "And as long as they're passworded so no one else can look at them, I guess it's fine.

"I dunno, it'll just be nice to remind myself how sexy you are, if I haven't seen you for a few days," I added.

I felt my cock begin to stiffen as the images stored on my phone swam into my mind.

"It kinda turns me on to think of you looking at them," Amy said. "And I can lie in bed and do the same and think how lucky I am to have a boyfriend like you. And I can touch myself and, well..."

"Make yourself cum?" I teased gently.

Amy gave a shy, embarrassed smile and nodded.

"Jake, I love you," she said. "I love your personality, your intelligence, your sense of humour, the way you care for animals and for your friends. But I also love your body, how you make me feel, how you turn me on, how we make love together. And maybe sharing a few photos that no one else will ever see, is part of that."

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on," she said. "Let's get back. I need to introduce you to everyone - they're all dying to meet you!"

-

There was a party at the Student Union - we were going with Amy's flatmates. I forget the exact theme, but we each had to dress as a film character. Often the occupants of a shared apartment would coordinate their costumes, and Amy and her friends had decided to go along as characters from the Wizard of Oz. I wasn't the only guy - one of Amy's flatmates was bringing along her boyfriend, whom she'd dressed as Scarecrow.

Amy was going as the Wicked Witch of the West. I wasn't sure how they'd divvied up the parts, but I knew that she'd have wanted it. Early on in our relationship she'd told me that if she did any acting at university, one of the things she'd like to do would be to play a villain, as I had as Tybalt. She could pull off the angelic Juliet and would undoubtedly be a good Dorothy as well, but I think she was more drawn to complex, darker characters where there was a little more scope to be creative.

We changed in the privacy of her room. Our costumes weren't particularly elaborate, but Amy had a lot of make-up to apply as she transformed into her character. Of course, I was ready in less than a minute and was left to watch appreciatively as my girlfriend flitted around the room in nothing but her black satin bra and panties. She did spend an inordinate amount of time laying her clothes out before actually putting them on, which seemed to have the sole purpose of tantalising me with the sight of her ferreting in her wardrobe in just her underwear.

I helped her to apply the olive-green paint over her face, neck and the back of her hands, then stepped back to allow her to put on black lipstick and black eye shadow to create the full wicked. We abandoned the fake wart after several failed attempts to stick it to her chin, but her acrylic claws went on so easily, I wondered if they'd ever come off.

I tied the long cloak round her neck and handed her hat and broomstick to her, then stepped back to take a photo.

"Give me your best cackle!" I teased.

We posed together for a selfie, then Amy picked up her keys and handed them to me to put in my jacket pocket.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

She walked over to the door and I followed behind her. She paused for a second, resting her hand on the handle, then looked back at me over her shoulder.

"I want you to fuck me tonight," she hissed. "Hard!"

-

The two of us crashed back into Amy's room at around one in the morning - both very drunk and very, very horny. We'd been all over each other in the elevator going up to her floor and I'd only just managed to stop her diving her hand into my trousers before we made it to her door.

I pulled her tightly to me and we kissed, running our hands frantically over one another. I thrust my hands under her top, grabbing her breasts roughly in my palms.

"I fucking love these tits," I growled, bending forwards to kiss her.

Amy pulled her head away from me, making me momentarily lose my balance as I leaned into her. She placed both hands on my chest, and shoved me backwards, taking advantage of my intoxicated instability. I yelled in surprise as I toppled onto the bed behind me.

"What the fu...!" I gasped as my head hit the pillow.

She stretched upwards with her hands, crooking her splayed fingers in her finest Wicked Witch pose.

"Now my pretty," she screeched, giving her best cackle of the night. "Can you imagine what I'm going to do to you?"

I played along, trying to push myself over to the corner of the bed against the wall, feigning terror.

She stalked towards me, then knelt between my legs as she ran the claws of one hand down the front of my shirt. She turned her wrist with a flick, then pushed my jaw upwards with a green finger.

Amy was in charge and alive in a way that I'd never seen before. My cock throbbed in anticipation; I nearly came there and then.

She gave me a single peck on the lips, then straightened up and started to undo the buttons of my shirt. I reached up to untie the fastenings of her cloak, but she batted them away.

"All in good time, my little pretty," she cawed. "Why, my party's just beginning!"

I leant forward to let her pull the shirt over my head, which she flung behind her theatrically. Then she pushed me back downwards and began kissing across my chest, her tongue sweeping around my nipples. I gasped as she took each into her mouth and bit gently with her teeth.

She reached up and put her hand firmly across my throat so I couldn't move, then snarled into my face. For a dispassionate observer, this was frankly fucking ridiculous, a nineteen-year-old student, dressed as a witch, pretending to scare her six-foot boyfriend, but for me it was fucking hot. I'd never been so turned on in my life.

Still fully clothed, she retreated down the bed, and ran a green finger along my bulge.

"That's a pretty big spear in your pocket, Mr Wizard!"

She pounced on the button of my trousers and ripped them from me. My boxer briefs followed in short order. My penis sprang angrily out at her, demanding her attention.

Amy bent lower and licked along my length. I gasped and thrust my hips upwards towards her face, desperate for more. She grasped my cock and peeled back my foreskin, pinching me a little with her sharp green claws - the right amount of gentle pain.

Her eyes flashed in delight.

"How does it feel my little visitor?" she screeched.

I gave a strangled grunt, staring mesmerised as she extended her pink tongue and licked from the base of my rod to the tip. The warm, wet cavern of her mouth looked even more inviting, surrounded by her black lips and olive-green skin.

Another languid lick from bottom to top, followed by a cackle of delight as my penis jolted in her hands. She bent her head and kissed my scrotum.

"Such beautiful balls," she crowed. "And they're mine, all mine."

I growled in frustration, willing her to take me in her mouth.

She crawled up my body, running her tongue over my abs and between my pecs. I offered my lips for her to kiss, but instead she snarled into my face, eyes wide with wicked excitement.

"I've got you just where I want you, my pretty!" she hissed.

She slunk away again, raking her claws through the soft hairs on my chest. She settled between my legs and picked up my shaft once more, examining me from every angle. There was a moment's pause, then she opened wide and sank all the way down.

"Fuck!" I cried in surprise.

She looked up at me, her green face half-buried in my dirty blond pubes, her eyes flashing in their dark sockets. She held still for two seconds, then ripped her face away, letting my cock slap back onto my abs.

"Fuck Amy," I gasped, "that's so hot."

Silently she stood up, legs either side of my hips. She fixed me with a wicked stare and pulled at the drawstring around her neck. The cloak slipped from her shoulders and onto my knees. She pulled her top over her head, slipped the skirt from her hips and reached behind to release her bra.

My mouth hung open as I watched my girlfriend slide her hands up her body, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples, giving me a show.

"Fuck! So sexy," I whispered.

Amy extended her hand towards me and beckoned with a green claw. Obediently I knelt before her and worshipped her breasts with my mouth. She moaned helplessly as I flicked my tongue over her tight buds and grasped her buttocks firmly in my hands.

I hooked my fingers into the top of her tights and looked up at her face, seeking her approval. She gave the slightest hint of a nod and I slid them down her legs. Her hand went to the wall to steady herself as I helped her to release her feet from the stretchy fabric.

Cautiously I began to kiss up her legs, feeling the silkiness of her skin under my fingers. I moved higher towards black satin panties. The sweet scent of her arousal was overwhelming, she'd be dripping wet, I knew it.

I dipped my fingers into the waistband and pulled her knickers downwards, exposing her glistening flower to me. I helped her to step out of her underwear, then kissed delicately up the inside of her leg, sliding my hands over her smooth, graceful curves.

Suddenly a gnarled hand grabbed my hair and pushed my head against the wall. Amy swung her legs either side of mine, presenting her pussy to my face.

I gazed in fascination at her delicate womanhood, peaking from behind her dark pubic hair, opening into a perfect diamond - a flower in full bloom. Her lips were moist and swollen with her arousal - even in the dim light of her room, I could see the delicate folds glistening with her juices. Cautiously I moved my head forwards and placed a gentle kiss on the soft down of her mons. I looked up at her, seeing reassurance and approval.

"Come on Mr Wizard," Amy hissed. "I can't wait forever."

I reached forwards and ran my tongue up the length of her exposed slit.

Above me, she hissed in delight. I lifted my head to smile up at her, but she grabbed my hair roughly and guided me back to her beauty again.

Encouraged, I flicked my tongue again across her lips, savouring the sweet, metallic taste of her nectar. My girlfriend moaned as I made contact once more. She was going to be loud - she was always loud when we did this.

I felt around for the top she'd discarded earlier and handed it up to her. She folded it and placed it in her mouth to stifle her cries.

I closed my lips over hers and pulled softly. Her body shook and she wheezed into the t-shirt.

She began to buck her hips as I continued to tease her, her breaths becoming shorter and more frantic. As her movements became more intense, I felt the brush of her clitoris against my upper lip. I held still, offering her my tongue for her to thrust against, letting her direct me to where she wanted me to go.

I pulled back and pressed my head against the wall, looking up at her. She smiled weakly, her mouth still stuffed with the t-shirt. Slowly I lifted my hand to my mouth and coated my middle finger with my saliva, making it clear what I wanted to do. Amy's eyes widened in anticipation.

Another kiss on the plump swell of her mons, then, holding her gaze, I reached forwards to stroke her slit with my moistened digit. She nodded imperceptibly as I ran the tip around the entrance to her vagina.

"Just really gently," she whispered, straightening her back and taking a deep breath to suck me inside.

Her eyes closed as I pushed into her; the warm velvety wetness of her channel closed around my digit.

"Does that feel good?" I asked cautiously.

She nodded. I was all the way in now, my other fingers were curled against her. She watched as I reached up to run my lips softly across her stomach, murmuring her approval as I sank lower to plant loving kisses on the inside of her thighs. I blew softly across the downy, dark hairs of her mons. Little sparks flew through her body - I could feel little shockwaves as her vagina convulsed around my finger.

Lightly Ilicked across the top of her clitoris, looking up at her all the while. Amy took a deep intake of breath as I started to move my finger inside her, making tiny, beckoning motions against her G-spot. She was still tight but becoming wetter - hotter and wetter. I licked her clit again. Another moan sounded above me.

Suddenly, without warning, her pussy clamped sharply around me. She arched her back, stretched her neck out, and collapsed forwards against the wall, panting.

"Wow Jake," she gasped. "You made me cum so hard."

"Yeah?" I asked, starting to slowly withdraw my finger.

She reached down and grabbed my hand.

"No, keep it there, keep it there," she insisted.

She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead against the wall. I watched the rise and fall of her ribcage as she breathed in and out, as I planted gentle kisses on her mons, inhaling the spicy aroma of her climax.

Amy pushed away from the wall and looked down at me.

"Your cock is looking very tempting from this angle," she said excitedly.

"Yeah? You wanna ride?"

She nodded. "Lie down Jake. I'm going to impale myself on your dick!"

I slid my finger from her and she stiffened as the contact between us was lost. She stepped off the bed to let me lie down on my back and picked up a condom from the drawer of the bedside table. I opened my legs and she knelt between them, offering me the foil packet.

"Can you do this?" she asked, giving an embarrassed half-laugh. "It's not going to work with these nails!"

I unrolled the sheath over my erection and held myself so that she could coat me with lube. She gave it a long look, thinking hard.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, waking from her reverie.

"How d'you wanna do this?" I asked. "Should I..."

"I'm gonna go on top," she replied assertively.

She crawled forwards with her legs either side of my hips and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Fuck, I love you Jake!" she whispered, reaching down to grasp my throbbing erection.

Her small hands rubbed my length against her sex, positioning it at the opening of her channel. I looked up, holding her gaze as she sank slowly down onto me, the whites of her eyes shining brightly from her witch's mask.

"Ooooohhhhhh, so big, so deep!" she sighed as her buttocks came to rest on my thighs.

I took her hands in mine to steady her as she leaned forwards to see where her greedy lips had swallowed me whole.

"That looks so good," I whispered.

Amy looked up at me again, her black lips cracking into a wide smile. She raked a horned finger up my torso between my pecs and pressed it up into the underside of my chin.

"You're mine, all mine!" she cackled.

"Yeah! Whatcha gonna do to me?"

"I'm gonna ride you," she hissed, "I'm gonna ride you till I make you scream!"

My cock jumped inside her and she squealed in delight.

"Oooh, I think you like the sound of that Mr Wizard!" she growled, gritting her teeth as she began to rise.

Entranced, I watched as my shaft emerged from within her, glistening with her juices. Her delicate lips pulled at my hardness, reluctant to release me as they slid upwards. She held herself with my tip just inside, then began to descend once more.

I ran my hands up her body to cup her breasts as she reached the bottom of her stroke - they always seem so full when I'm inside her. Amy began to grind against me making a circular motion with her hips - something she hadn't tried before.

"That feels good," I whispered encouragingly.

Amy nodded, surrendering to the fiery heat that was taking hold inside her. I gathered some spittle to soothe her dark nipples and caressed them with my fingers. Her channel snatched at me as I pinched the tight buds, eliciting another sharp yelp of pleasure.

She adjusted her position again, leaning back to hold my ankles with both hands, placing her feet flat on the bed either side of me. Slowly she began to rock back and forth, displaying her sex in the full bloom of her arousal as she slid along my weapon. I propped my torso up on one arm, to release the pressure a little on my cock, and reached forward with the other to lightly stroke her.

"That's so hot," I marvelled.

"You feel so good inside me," she moaned, quivering at my touch.

I pushed myself upright and ran my hands under her back, helping to direct her movements, letting me sink deeper into her furnace.

"Pullmeup, pullmeup!" she whimpered.

I helped her raise her body, so we were both upright, face-to-face, sitting on the bed, held in union by my steel, which she gripped so tightly.

Her lips fell on mine with a frenzy and she stabbed my mouth with her tongue. Her fingers ran through my hair as I tried to match the rhythm of her grinding hips, with little thrusts of my own. Her moans were growing ever louder, little high-pitched mewing yelps were issuing from her throat as we kissed.

Amy's body tensed, clamping down on my cock as she shuddered in ecstasy. She flung her head back, filling the room with a silent scream then slumped forwards against me, panting deliriously.

She placed a soft kiss on my chest.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

She ran her fingers through the soft hairs on my pecs.

"I'm making you all green," she laughed.

She kissed me again on the lips, then with an imperious stare, pushed me down so I was lying back down on the bed. Her leering face loomed over mine and she grabbed my jaw in her claws.

"Now fuck me Jake," she snarled, "or I'll stuff a mattress with you!"

I lifted my knees and placed my feet flat on the bed, so I could push up into her as she held herself above me. I started slowly, exploring the length of her channel with bold, purposeful strokes, feeling each fold and furrow as I probed. She clenched tightly each time I withdrew - we were working together, melding our souls as we connected through our bodies.

Gradually, I built my pace, driving upwards as Amy controlled my angle and depth. She gripped my shoulders tightly, hanging on for dear life as the sounds of our flesh slapping together filled the room. Faster and faster I pounded as her cries became deeper and louder.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" she yelled.

She flung herself backwards as the earthquake thundered through her. Her body convulsing around my cock as she pushed down on me as hard as she could. Then she fell forwards, onto my chest, exhausted, gasping for breath. I flung my arms around her as she quivered and shook, luxuriating as I held myself in the white heat of her core.