Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened as her heart slowed and her breathing became softer.

Muffled grunts and yelps were sounding through the wall as another amorous couple got it on - Scarecrow doing Dorothy next door.

I kissed Amy's cheek and nuzzled her hair.

"Sounds like we've got competition," I murmured.

"Uh?" groaned Amy through the haze of her post-orgasmic glow.

I nodded my head in the direction of the neighbouring room. The two of us listened as Dorothy urged her man on. Memories of sleeping over at James' house, with Stijn and Rachel going at it in the guest bedroom, flooded back to me. Except now I was one of the ones waking the dead.

My girlfriend gave a half-embarrassed smile.

"Are we that loud?" she asked.

"Only on round two!" I replied, lifting my hips and sliding deeper into her.

"Ooohhhhhh fuuuuuucccccckkk," Amy wailed.

"You ready for more?" I asked.

She nodded. More muffled shrieks came through the wall; Scarecrow was grunting now - it wouldn't be long.

Amy smiled again. The cacophony of screams and roars grew louder, accompanied by the vigorous knocking of the wooden bedframe.

Then silence.

Amy and I looked at each other and giggled.

"Not bad," she teased, "but you're so much better!"

She kissed me on the lips, then rocked forwards, offering her breasts to my mouth. My penis slipped from her pussy and landed on my abs with a soft slap. She shuddered as I flicked my tongue over her rock-hard nipples.

"Soooo gooood," she whispered.

"I think we should show them we've got more in the tank!" I laughed.

Amy nodded. "I don't want her thinking she's got the best boyfriend!"

She rolled off the bed and extended a hand to pull me up too.

I squeezed her against me, pressing my erection against the flatness of her stomach. We kissed passionately, our tongues writhing as our hands frantically clutched at each other's bodies.

"Give it to me Jake," she panted. "Give it to me hard. I want you to fuck me hard and fast!"

She turned and climbed onto the bed on all fours, supporting herself on her forearms, with her butt high in the air.

I stepped forwards and bent to kiss her back, running my hands under her to cup her breasts.

She reached for me between her legs and, catching my cock in her fingers, she positioned me at her opening.

Slowly I slid into her furnace, watching as my condom-clad dick slowly disappeared from view. With a final sharp flick of my hips, I sheathed myself to the hilt. Amy moaned as she gripped me tightly inside. Lovingly I stroked her back as she adjusted again to my size.

Cautiously she began to rock, forwards and backwards, not far, maybe a couple of inches at the most. I held still for the first dozen strokes then, following her rhythm, I started to thrust. Amy turned, looking back over her shoulder, scarcely managing a weak nod of encouragement through the fog of her desire.

She crouched lower, arching her back, burying her face in the pillow, giving me a better angle to drive more forcefully into her. I brought my hand down hard on her right buttock, the sound ringing out through the room; Amy screamed with delight.

"Yeah, you want me to fuck you?" I growled through clenched teeth. "You wicked, wicked witch?"

"Yeah, Jake, fuck me. Fuck me with your big wizard stick!"

I was merciless, my blood was up. The time for tender lovemaking was past - I hammered into her with the sensitivity of a pneumatic drill. I might have been a Cambridge nerd, but I could rut like the greatest stallion.

Beneath me Amy balled the bedsheet in her fists, whining and whinnying as she surrendered to my charge. A barrage of abuse poured forth from my lips; Toto the dog would've been scared shitless; Scarecrow and Dorothy were left for dust, swept away on a tornado of fury.

I grabbed Amy's hair tightly and pulled her upright to attack her black lips with my own. I stabbed my tongue into her mouth, a vice-like grip on her jaw, then flung her forwards again, flattening her into the bed as I hammered ever harder. The sounds of our fucking filled the room and the courtyard below, why no one called Security I will never know.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she panted.

"Yeah, you gonna cum for me, you gonna cum for me!" I urged.

Suddenly she tensed, throwing back her head and splitting the air with a scream as her body clamped hard around my penis.

"Fuuuuuucccccckkkkk!" she yelled again, slumping forwards and sinking into the duvet. She shuddered as her full force of her orgasm erupted within her.

Still inside, I lowered my body to hers, letting her feel my feel her weight on her back, protecting her in her vulnerability, calming her as the aftershocks coursed through her. Sightless, she grasped my hand in hers and pressed the knuckles against her lips, as I gently stroked her hair. My heart pounded with love as she gently weakened her grip on my cock and her breathing slowed.

A calm stillness returned to her room.

Amy made to turn over and I pushed up from her, giving her space to roll onto her back. I held myself above her and bent to kiss her, a long deep sincere kiss, tongues gently sliding over one another as we gently shared our love.

We broke apart and stared into each other's eyes. I smiled; there were traces of face-paint above her chin and beneath her jaw, but her make-up was mostly gone, the pillow beneath her now green - the real Amy revealed to me once again.

She reached between us and trailed her hand down my body, following the ridges of the muscles beneath my skin. I felt her fingers close over my penis, still hard and slick with her juices. She rubbed the thumb over the teat at the end of the condom.

"You didn't cum?" she asked, a little despairingly.

I shook my head.

"Jake, how on earth have you not cum?" There was a note of frustration in her voice.

"'Cos I'm your fucking wizard and I've got a magic cock," I said.

"But Jake, you gotta cum, I need you to cum," she moaned.

I reached between us and parted her lips with my fingers.

She shook her head. "No Jake, please, I can't take any more - I just need you to cum."

I straightened up and looked at her as she lay beneath me. "You want me to cum?" I asked, as I stripped away the condom.

Amy nodded and reached forwards, pulling my thighs so I sat astride her body. I reached across for the bottle of lube and her eyes widened as my cock bobbed in front of her black lips - her lipstick had proved remarkably resilient.

"I still can't believe he fits inside me," she gasped. "But it feels so good when he does," she added quickly.

I squirted a little lube onto my shaft and let her spread it along my length. The liquid made a little squelching sound as she ran my foreskin over my glans. Lovingly I stroked a stray curl away from her face as she worked me with both hands.

"Jake," she whispered, "can you take over? Make yourself cum!"

"Yeah, you want me to cum?"

Amy nodded. "Yeah, cum on my face, Jake. I want you to cum on my face!"

I grasped my rod and began to stroke. My girlfriend looked up at me, eyes wide with excitement, watching as I set my jaw as my pace increased. I leaned forwards, bracing myself against the wall with my left arm, preparing to direct my eruption.

My right hand was a blur now - I was pumping faster, the heat rising within me as my muscles strained.

"Go Jake, go go go!" Amy called in encouragement. She'd reached down her body with her arm - she was touching herself - I could tell.

I threw my head back and roared as my climax exploded through me. Ropes of cum spattered across her face, covering her with my seed. Beneath me Amy shrieked in delight as her own orgasm enveloped her.

"Fuck!" I bellowed, slumping forwards even further, offering my cock to her.

Obediently she lifted her head and cleaned my glans with her tongue, greedily dragging her lips over my manhood. I bent to kiss her, tasting my semen inside her mouth.

Her head fell back onto the pillow and she flung her arms outwards in total surrender.

"Fuck Mr Wizard," she sighed, exhausted. "You've melted me with your cum!"

-

We woke late the following morning and made love again - gently this time. I lay behind Amy as she lifted her leg and placed my condom-clad cock inside her. I nuzzled her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear as I played with her breasts with my hands. Then she pushed me up and rolled onto her back, so I could continue on top. She hooked her feet behind my butt and pulled me into her, softly encouraging me as we rocked together.

When it was over, I got up to throw the condom in the bin. I looked back at her pale body on the bed, her eyes closed, her arms splayed outwards. The rumpled sheets beneath her were stained with green face-paint and the room was heavy with the smell of sex. The image of the innocent schoolgirl singing so angelically in that Christmas Concert less than two years before, flashed across my mind. Here she was now, my Amy and the woman she'd become. The woman I loved. The woman I love.

-

"Where did your parents stay last night?" asks Amy as we enter King's Cross station.

"A village just outside Royston - they've got old friends there," I reply. "It's twenty miles from Cambridge at the most."

"And they're going to meet you at your College?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm going to message them when the train gets to Cambridge, then I'll go to College, get my room key, get my paperwork sorted - then they'll rock up with the rest of my stuff. Mum and Dad'll both get to see where I'll be living - there's not room in the car for the three of us."

I select a single ticket from the machine and pay with my debit card.

I look up at the departure boards: 'Cambridge Platform 10'.

"Not nine and three quarters," my girlfriend observes wryly.

We walk a few short paces towards the ticket barrier, avoiding the long line of tourists queueing for a photo with the infamous luggage cart.

"Well this is it," I say, trying not to choke up. "This is goodbye for a couple of weeks. I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I'm going to miss you too," Amy says quietly. "I can't wait to see you for your birthday!"

We hug each other tightly.

I kiss her on the cheek.

"I'll call you this evening," I promise.

-

We'll step away from Jake and Amy, as they embrace in front of us. We've followed them for so long and through so much, but for now, our journey together ends here.

Around them the busy concourse of King's Cross is thronged with people. No one gives them a second glance - they are just another pair of loved-up teenagers, bidding each other farewell.

We walk quietly away, glancing up at the glass roof of the station, idly watching the sun as it filters through the panes. Maybe in a few years we'll be in a café in London or a pub in Cambridge, and we'll recognise the young couple sitting down at the table next to us. We'll pretend to read the newspaper, but we'll strain to listen as they talk excitedly of their futures together.

We turn and look back for one last time. Jake has gone through the ticket barrier and is about to board. He blows his girlfriend a kiss, then waves and vanishes inside the carriage. A whistle sounds and we watch as the train slowly starts to move off, carrying the farmer's son to his new life as a Cambridge undergraduate.

Amy does not turn until the taillights have disappeared. There are tears in her eyes; she's trying very hard not to cry. She takes a few deep breaths and, in her mind, recalls her lines, learnt long before:

"Farewell, farewell! Parting is such sweet sorrow,

That I shall say farewell till it be morrow."

THE END

*****

Author's note

So, after 165,000 words, 15 chapters and 52 weeks of drafting and redrafting, this is where I must leave the tale of Jake and Amy. It's been a good year and I've really enjoyed rediscovering the fun of creative writing - something I haven't done since I was 16. Although undoubtedly there were times when the process frustrated me, I've had an overwhelming sense of achievement as the story has built. I'd urge anyone who's considering doing the same, to jump in and go for it - you won't regret it!

Huge thanks to all my readers - it's been really humbling to know that so many are engaged with the story and have been eagerly awaiting each instalment. A very big thank you to all those who have commented publicly or who have messaged me directly - you have been overwhelmingly supportive in helping me to develop my writing. Finally thank you to the other Literotica authors, whose stories have inspired me to pick up my pen.

I would like to write more in the future, and I do have some ideas in my head (if not yet on paper). I would like to pick this story up again at some point, once our heroes are a couple of years into their university courses...

But in the meantime, I'd be grateful for any feedback you'd like to give on the series: What's worked well, what hasn't? Are there any parts that have been particularly exciting or boring? Have I missed any opportunities to introduce humour or suspense? What did you think of the characters and plot? And, perhaps most importantly, did the story turn you on? Your comments will be invaluable as I strive to improve my work.

Thank you again for all your support and I hope that you and your families stay safe and well through these challenging times.

SpindleTop