Tying the Knot Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike grows into the relationship, and Alex eggs it on.
4.5k words
4.74
11k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

"What'll it be, boys?" An elderly female voice asked, interrupting Alex's story and the imminent makeout session.

"Oh, we'll take a number 2 a number 5 and a number 9. Does medium rare work for you?" Alex asked Mike. "Thanks Jenny."

"Er- what? I mean, sure, that sound good." Mike said, jolted to the present, rather than 2 hours from now, in Alex's bedroom.

Jenny smiled at the couple, and headed off to get their order.

"What are we getting?" Mike asked, looking for a menu.

"It's a few build your own meal platters, and a burger I really like. The cook has a thing about making the dishes how he thinks they should be, so your kinda need to build your own meal, and I didn't want to try to explain. Sorry for taking charge like that."

Mike shrugged and passed it off, deciding judge based on taste.

"So... what can I expect?"

"I'm not sure? I think there's a partial shift when you first get infected, then your body adapts over time to it, with a few other changes. I wasn't in control for my first few shifts."

"Until you met me?"

"Yeah... Could have gotten used to it... or maybe the wolf side needs to be in a pack? Can't watch its back by itself?"

"So we're packmates?" Mike asked, his stomach doing flips at the question.

Alex shuttered. "As long as you never say that again, sure." Alex committed, reaching out and taking Mike's hand. Jenny returned with two heavily laden platters, which she quickly put on the table.

"Your food, Alex and...?"

"Mike, nice to meet you Jenny." Mike said, looking at the platters, with wide eyes. His stomach growled.

"I'll leave you to it. More water?' Jenny asked, to the hurriedly eating Mike. He nodded, making thankful noises.

Alex laughed at Mike's enthusiasm, then dug in himself.

***

"How was the meal? Jenny asked, clearing their plates.

"Excellent." Mike said, and Alex nodded.

"Alright, any desert? No? Then I'll grab the check."

"So, am I forgiven for ordering for you?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah... that was great." Mike said happily.

Jenny dropped off the check in front of Alex. He paid, and the two stumbled out of the diner.

"Where to next?" Mike asked.

"Want to come back to my place?" Alex offered.

"Begone foul temptress, your power has no strength here." Mike said, in his best mock serious voice. "Fortunately you're a dude."

Alex smiled, and opened his car. The ride back was very tactile, Mike couldn't get enough of Alex, who was desperately ignoring a hardon snaking down his pants leg. He ran his hands down Alex's defined chest, his six pack, and through his tousled hair.

"Damn, you've got to have all the boys over you." He whispered to his smaller partner, gripping the wheel hard enough his knuckles turned white. Alex bit his lip, and pulled into the parking lot.

The two stumbled out of the car, half drunk on each other's scents, and hurried into Alex's apartment.

Mike dripped to his knees, and started frantically undoing Alex's slacks, as Alex started tugging his own shirt over his head. Mike's prize flew out, jutting proudly in front of Mike's eager gaze, dripping precum as it twitched in time with Alex's heartbeat.

It as long as than Mike's forearm, thicker than a cucumber, thickly veined, uncircumcised, and demanding. Mike was taken aback, it was one thing to try to take something... unreasonably huge when you're being fucked by a werewolf twice your height... it's another for your boyfriend to shove a club down your throat. Mike tried to get back into the right mindset, beginning to back away, not sure what to do.

Alex growled, and gripped Mike's head.

"Suck it." Alex ordered, gently, irresistibly, pulling him closer. Mike obeyed, and opened his mouth, desperately trying to obey his alpha. But he couldn't even get the massive head past his lips. Undeterred, he started licking, his senses instantly bathed in Alex's spicy overpowering musk. It took him a moment to adjust, then he started using his hands. He could have fit another easily, as he frantically tried to satisfy his mate, his asshole empty and clenching in anticipation.

Alex stood there, enjoying Mike's attempts as he got back into the flow, then ordered, "Stand up." He gently unbuttoned Mike's jeans, and revealed his average five incher. "Not bad, what you need to do is learn to relax your jaw and throat. Yeah, I'm big, but I'm not impossibly large." Alex knelt down, and breathed out, before engulfing Mike.

The practiced warm hole was perfect. He sucked hard enough to keep pulling Mike towards orgasm, at the same time his tongue played with his cock, wrapping around it and having fun.

"Holy crap," Mike moaned, quickly approaching orgasm from the cute twunk between his legs. "You're amazing."

Alex looked up at him with fuck me eyes, and started bobbing, easily taking Mike's length, his throat relaxed to take the six inch piece of meat. He started humming, and increasing the intensity, one hand fondling Mike's balls, the other reaching around.

Mike took the cue and started thrusting, taking Alex's head in his hands, and pulling. The suction only increased, and Alex started to moan, his own cock bobbing happily.

"I'm close..." Mike said, feeling pressure build, and Alex's other hand slipped between his cheeks, probing his ass. After feeling the lubrication his omega now made, Alex pushed himself up to the knuckle, gently teasing a ring shaped organ.

Mike grunted at the intrusion, then felt the pressure crest. He came, spurting inside Alex's mouth, as his mate swallowed every spurt. Alex kept pressing against the suddenly swollen organ, feeling Mike's body shutter in time with his pumps, until he was gasping and slowly softening.

Alex slowly pulled back, savoring the cock, until it slipped out of his slightly bruised lips.

Mike looked down, at his long, thick, very pink dick, then at Alex in concern.

"That's not mine..."

Alex swallowed one last time and grinned. "Let's see how much we can get you to wolf out."

Mike was staring at his partial wolfhood, a third of the way between human and canine, as Alex stood up and shucked off the rest of his clothes.

"What? I thought it had to be a full moon... or something."

"I wolfed out after I got bit. I think it's physical exertion and hormones. So, fight a bunch of wolves, or workout for hours and get sucked off by your boyfriend, or even get impaled by a massive werewolf cock, judging by how your shoes got shredded on our first night. I can't wait to see what you look like when you're furry." He said, pressing up against Mike, smelling his neck and chest.

Mike leaned into his smaller alpha, then nodded. "Let's."

Alex grunted as he picked up Mike, and carried him to the bed, throwing him down onto the soft mattress. Mike lay there, waiting for Alex to lead.

"So, what now?" He asked, a bit unsure.

"Just relax." Alex said, gently taking Mike's foot, and starting to massage it.

"Oh... that actually feels... really good. Can you get my back next?" Mike said, closing his eyes and relaxing into the blankets. Alex's talented fingers danced over his feet, still swollen and tight from the workout. Mike flexed, and his feet started cramping, pulling on his arch. "Ouch...fuck..." Alex redoubled his efforts, smoothly rubbing the taut tendons until they relaxed, and cracking the joints in the ball of his foot.

"Oh, that is perfect." Mike said, pressing back against Alex, and slowly opening his eyes. Alex was rubbing a large clawed paw, which was rapidly darkening with dark brown fur. It gradually spread up his leg, and Alex started following, working on the muscles as Mike's pinkie formed into a dewclaw, his calf ballooned with muscle, growing to be thicker than his thigh, and his legs slowly became digitrade.

Mike closed his eyes, feeling the changes spread, his muscles tensing up, then relaxing, feeling himself sink deeper into the bed as muscle poured onto his frame. As the transformation reached his knee, it slowed, almost as if waiting for Alex's touch.

Alex let the limb down onto the bed, heavy enough that Mike had difficulty moving it, and began on the other leg. It changed much the same way, but now that Mike knew what to expect, he could feel the power in his changing limbs, the sheer lethality of his growing claws, surrounded by the tender embrace of mate. Slowly, carefully, Alex set that limb down as well, and moved up onto the bed, barely shifting it against Mike's massive paws and legs.

"Alright, you ready to flip over?" Alex asked, one of his arms underneath Mike's knee. Mike nodded lazily, and Alex grunted as he helped Mike flip onto his stomach, his toned ass and legs sprouting a dusting of hair in anticipation. Alex started working on Mike's muscles again, and they swelled, becoming hard and large enough that it was difficult for Alex to continue working, Instead, he gently continued up Mike, reaching his ass. It flexed and grew, expanding into a perfect bubble, dripping his arousal, as his tailbone began to twitch, and lengthen.

Alex paused, and started running his barely clawed fingers down Mike's back, who groaned and pressed against it, the tiny protrusion wobbling as muscles developed and connected to new vertebrae. Alex stroked again, running from neck to tail, as Mike pressed into it the entire way, starting a bit as his new, extremely sensitive tail suddenly was stimulated.

"I have a tail?" He asked, as it started to wag, spreading his potent pheromones throughout the room. Alex bit his lip, and ignored his growing arousal, concentrating on Mike. He stroked Mike's tail again, feeling it wrap around him, gradually growing fur, a two tone gray and brown extremely stark on the round limb. "Oh, yeah... I have a tail." Mike groaned into the pillow, and his wagging redoubled.

Alex shuffled over the helicoptering limb, and straddled Mike's wide back, already stronger and more defined, just begging for the rest of the change. He slowly worked on the different muscles, feeling them harden and press back, knotting then softening into a defined set, bulging through his skin, slowly pushing upwards and outwards. Mike rolled his shoulders, almost dislodging his smaller partner, and Alex looked up and down Mike. He'd gained at least a foot of height, though a lot of that was from his feet and legs reshaping. Still, there was a lot more for Alex to work on, and it was practically begging for it, Mike's half furred form promising so much.

Alex stood up, and started walking on Mike's back, sending it twitching and growing, the pads on the bottom of his feet working on the still unchanged muscles, rapidly shifting them into hulking werewolf strength. Soon, it was massive, bulked and defined, even through the thick layer of fur.

"Ready to flip over again?" Alex asked, standing on the edge of the bed, trying not to slip into Mike's mattress depression. He had to have grown another foot, and almost doubled in weight; the bed was complaining with every shift.

Mike grumbled for a moment, then rolled over, adjusting his tail so it whipped back and forth between his legs. His upper front was mostly unchanged, just larger, matching his back, fur framing his crotch. His dick was partially shifted, human but redder. It was a bit longer, maybe seven inches, spilling past Alex's hand, but still only about half his own length. Mike's balls were larger, but not by much. Though there probably were some changes inside, since it was leaking a constant dribble of precum, lubricating the soon to be monster.

Alex dropped to all fours, eyes focused on his boyfriend's dick. He slowly drew close, inhaling Mike's musk. It wasn't as powerful as his own, but it was rapidly shifting towards full werewolf. His eyes went slightly glassy as he started licking the pink cock, his own tongue slowly growing far past human, wrapping around the swelling wolfhood.

Mike groaned, thrusting up, squirting a blast of precum across Alex's face. His cock was getting painfully hard, and it was taking all his willpower not to grab his Alpha's head and thrust until he was satisfied. Alex looked up at Mike, his own mouth slowly pushing out into a muzzle, his cold nose adding a counterpoint to his eager lapping. Which seemed to be getting harder?

Alex pulled back, confused. It seemed like Mike's cock was receding, pulling closer to his stomach, as his fur started growing up past his legs, towards the base of his dick. His dick was getting thicker, more leathery, as his balls started swelling, straining his still mostly human sack, as they grew from ping pong balls to large eggs. Alex grinned eagerly, cupping and playing with his balls, going back to licking Mike's developing sheath, already thicker and larger than what he started with.

Mike's groans became more needy, his balls beginning to pump in his overfilled sack, pulling against Alex's teasing, growing in size and potency. He could practically feel them pumping testosterone into his system, and his muscles suddenly started twitching and aching all over, not needing Alex's touch to spur them to grow.

Alex didn't notice, now licking the inside of Mike's developing sheath, only the reddening and increasingly pointed head poking out. It seemed to be softening, even as Mike's moans become more desperate and ragged. He shuttered, the bedframe creaking ominously, and his hips locked, straining and tightening. After a few seconds, he relaxed slightly, panting.

"Fuck... that was intense." Mike murmured, his voice deeper and more powerful.

Alex didn't say anything, still licking, half high on Mike's pheromones, his own cock hard and leaking. He felt Mike's cock start to harden again, rapidly pushing out of the sheath. Alex blinked, surprised by the sudden third leg. He shifted, bringing his hips around, comparing their dicks, watching, dry mouthed, as it kept growing. After a few seconds, the sheath bulged out, and two thick masses popped out on either side, as the cock stood there, jutting out proudly, twitching in time with Mike's heartbeat. Alex was awestruck. It looked like it could take up most of his chest, and he still wanted to experience it.

Mike raised his head, confused at the sudden lack of sensation. "That's really not mine." He rumbled, reaching out to it with one hand, and grasped it gently, fingers not able to wrap around it entirely. His eyes widened at the sudden burst of sensation. His cock was huge, not as large as wolfed out Alex, but definitely half again as big as normal Alex, large enough for forearm and fist to be a good comparison. It was bright red, with blue veins running throughout the slick smooth surface. The shape was strange, halfway between human and canine. The head was blunter, the shaft was thicker, but the knot was definitely all wolf. Thick and imposing, each one was almost as large as one of his paws around half the shaft.

Mike was awestruck, slowly running his paw up and down his new wolfhood, his sack and balls growing to match the massive spire. Alex tore his eyes away, and looked up at his boyfriend. Mike's chest had become furrier, his muscles more defined, and the proportions had shifted a bit. He ran his hands down Mike's solid six pack, over his defined pectorals and, judging by Mike's yelp, his sensitive nipples. The changes started to accelerate, and Alex worked to help, rubbing, teasing, and stroking everywhere he could, watching as his mate hurried towards completion.

His arms remained mostly the same, becoming longer, stronger, and gaining lethal claws, but not changing to nearly the same degree as his legs. His chest was also human, rather than becoming barrel-like, as on most quadrupeds. But, the last place to change was Mike's face. The fur rapidly grew, until it was much thicker around his neck, giving him something of a ruff, while his human hair receded, becoming invisible underneath the mostly brown coat. His ears shifted, moving up his head, as they became increasingly pointed. The last piece was his face and soon to be muzzle.

Alex crawled around Mike's cock and started kissing him, startling him out of his slow confused masturbation.

"You are so fucking hot." Alex murmured, biting Mike's lip, hands running up and down his massive muscles, rubbing his soft fur, and hugging him closer as his head started swimming in pure enjoyment. He felt Mike's muzzle slowly push out and his teeth sharpen as their tongues fought and wrestled, tasting each other. After a while, they broke away, both panting, Mike was a full werewolf. His eyes glowed a menacing gold, his arms and strong enough to lift a car, and his cock a near lethal weapon, matting his own fur from the lubricants it now produced.

"How are you feeling?" Alex asked shuffling back, and running his hands up and down Mike's cock.

Mike whinnied and looked confused that they'd stopped, then shook his head, human back in control. "That was probably the best thing I've ever felt." He murmured, running one hand down Alex's cock and shaking the bed.

Alex grinned, and fur rapidly started pushing out of his entire body, as the bed creaked from the weight of two werewolves. His own transformation was much faster, and more eve, than Mike's, and he stood up as it finished. "This gets easier every time." He muttered to himself, watching his cock snake its way up his stomach, comfortably resting just beneath his pecs, as he swelled to his full height of 10 feet.

The bed's legs gave out entirely, crashing to the ground, causing Mike and Alex to jump in surprise, before bursting out laughing.

"We managed to break the bed before we had sex! That's amazing!" Mike joked, letting go of his mate, standing up on the polished concrete floor, his new pads keeping him warm.

"That'll be a fun thing to find, werewolf sex proof beds. Probably will need a shit ton of steel." Alex said, standing up with Mike. The two werewolves looked at each other, comparing and remembering from when they were human.

Alex was grey and white, while Mike was mostly brown. 10 feet tall when standing as upright as he could, Alex was head and shoulders beneath Mike at about 12 feet, while Mike also was much more muscular, his arms forced to stick out at an angle by his sheer bulk. Alex was almost lithe in comparison, despite beating most power lifters. They wanted to find a scale that could weigh them, but, based off lifting each other and parts of Alex's home weight set, Alex was close to half a ton, while Mike was probably half again that. Otherwise, same general design, with a few variants. Mike's paws were bigger, while Alex's tail was proportionally longer. One of Mike's ears was floppier than the other. The most obvious difference was in their equipment. Alex's junk still looked absurdly oversized on his frame, maybe more than ever since there was a basis of comparison.

Alex's cock was half again as large as Mike's, thicker, with a more pronounced knot even before it swelled. Their heads were about the same height, around the base of Alex's pecs, a bit above Mike's bellybutton, but Alex's had a lot further to go. His balls were larger too, almost too big for their sack, swollen, with glands bulging out, so oversexed they couldn't go anywhere else. On, the other hand, Mike's asshole had swollen out to a doughnut shape, constantly lubricated and ready to do, easily spread by Alex's hard pointed wolfhood.

Alex slowly thrust in, Mike moaning as his needy hole was spread, the massive invader feeling absolutely right inside his altered body. Alex slowly picked up pace, his knot pounding against his mate's hole.

They had a long, messy, blissful night.

***

Alex slowly woke up the next morning, cuddled around Mike. He felt like he had all the energy in the world, ready to get up and at it. He carefully disentangled himself, and started getting changed, intent on going to the gym before work. As he was doing so, he heard Mike yawn, and stand up.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12