Tying the Knot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing, handsome?" Mike asked, looking at Alex from top to bottom, standing there just in a pair of compression shorts.

"Great, planning on working out. You want to come with?"

"Sure, as long as you pay for breakfast." Mike said, hopping up and grabbing his clothes from yesterday. "Erm... and if you drop me off at my house to change." He said, his sweaty musk somewhat overwhelming, and not in a good way.

Alex nodded and continued getting ready, while Mike changed into his "nicer" clothes. Then they headed to the gym.

It kind of became their daily routine. Work out in the morning, actual work during the day, work out at night, wild werewolf sex, and repeat.

It wasn't long before Alex bought a new bed, this one with a custom steel base and an extremely oversized mattress, and invited Mike to live with him. Mike eagerly accepted, and, after admitting that he didn't exactly have a job, the two started doing more than just stare at each other while lifting heavy things and have sex.

Alex helped Mike pick up work nearby, while Mike got Alex to spend his weekends doing stuff other than play video games, workout, and code.

Not to say that the heavy things and sex didn't have some benefits. Mike could see his abs for the first time... pretty much ever, and his arms were starting to strain his tee shirts. Alex was bulking up too, spurred on to compete with his partner. Seemed like being a werewolf, and regularly being exposed to near lethal dosages of testosterone, had some positive effects. The two started going through something of a growth spurt as humans, bulking out and getting taller, along with other benefits.

Their voices got deeper, they got hairier, and their dicks got larger, much to their delight. They enjoyed sharing their changes, as their bodies started retaining some werewolf features. Mike gained the same foot pads as Alex, and he actually found a sense of direction. Alex's hair slowly became thicker and more gray, and he gained the ability to grow a beard. Minor gains, but it was interesting to find with each other.

After a few months, they decided to become official. They'd already thought of each other as something between boyfriends, mates, and alpha/omega, depending on their level of horny. It really was just posting on Facebook and dealing with the fallout. Pretty minimal though. Most people were happy for the couple, though Alex's parents thought he was settling and they'd break up very soon.

Around that time, Mike finally convinced Alex to go to a therapist. He'd been dealing with guilt from borderline raping Mike the first time they'd met, and it had been leaking into other parts of his life. It wasn't easy to deal with, but they worked through it together. They explained it off as they'd both been under the influence of something, and wanted to stay together after meeting that night.

One day, a few years later, Alex took Mike out for a nice dinner. Mike had finished an associate's degree, and was doing well in his new job as a physical therapist. One of Alex's annoying supervisors had gotten laterally promoted, and they'd both settled into a nice routine, occasionally encompassing other people they thought could benefit from a testosterone boost.

Nearly seven inches taller, most of a hundred pounds of muscle heavier, and packing an unnecessarily large, but ego satisfying 8 incher, Mike filled out his clothes well. He'd shifted away from his old unruly mop and now styled his hair closely cropped and clean shaven, though his werewolf form's two tone brown and gray had spread throughout both his body and head hair, which had gradually merged to grow the same.

Alex had similarly filled out, though it'd been limited by the same genetic factors that kept him short his entire life. He'd grown up to average height, but his voice had deepened, and he'd gained more than fifty pounds of muscle, even if that was a bit more noticeable since he'd concentrated on vanity spots rather than general strength and endurance. His cock had only grown an inch and a half, putting him just short of being longer than a ruler, much to his occasional annoyance.

They were sitting outdoors, overlooking the city, at a steak house. They'd both finished a meal of excessively big ribeyes, and were enjoying the atmosphere, cracking jokes and trying different drinks on the menu. Finally, Alex saw that the waiter was coming with dessert, and he sighed to himself. Maybe next time.

"Mike... you've made me the happiest I've been in my life." He fingered a notecard, where he'd prepared a speech, but left it in his pocket. Mike looked at him, expectantly, as the waiter drew closer, carrying dessert, a cake with two cinnamon sticks poking out of the top. On them, Mike could see two glints of golden light, and his rambly semi-drunken rant was derailed entirely. "Erm... what?"

"Alex, would you marry me?" Mike asked, as the waiter set down the cake, and the two rings on top. Neither Alex nor Mike could resist adding a bit of a wolf theme to their rings, Alex had gone with a Witcher theme, while Mike had gone with more of an ouroboros design.

"You... you..." Alex seemed broken, unable to understand what was happening.

"Alex, you're a great guy, but you overthink everything. I've considered myself yours for years. If you want to tie the knot, I'd love to do it. I'm just happy you left the ring in the car console." Alex looked overwhelmed, and teary eyed. Mike calmly waited for him to recover, and started cutting the cake.

"Yes! Yes, I'd love to marry you. Thank you... thank you so much." Alex finally said, hugging Mike over the table, squeezing hard enough to crack Mike's back. "Oh, and you're definitely knotting something else tonight." He whispered in his mate's ear. They sat together, rings on their fingers, enjoying each other's presence, blissfully happy, looking forward to their future together.

--------------

Hey, thanks for reading!

I wasn't sure if this was too aggressive with ending the story, but I wanted to tie up everything as much as possible, without just ending it with both characters transforming.

Or turning it into a slice of life book about two werewolves, as much fun as that could be. Maybe one day.

Opinions and criticism would be extremely appreciated.

12