All Comments on 'Type, type, type Pt. 01'

by mindingutter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenment6 months ago

what a talent for the slow build-up! Wonderfully erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent! Very well written, perfectly paced and descriptive. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you, five stars, of course!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story and build up going on. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. It held me captive throughout and kept me hoping that the teasing would culminate in full sex. It didn't happen this time but I eagerly await for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent. ! Please continue soon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot when a mother realizes what a simple innocent bra can do to her virile son’s massive cock..my mother understood and it became just beyond hot..she didn’t like it when I started dating, but she knew what to do about that..she became more aggressive in letting the straps show and she’d stare at what she could do to my cock…mmm

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great work! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bring the next !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A nice direct story line, well placed control but uncontrolled. Can't wait for more...

cageysea9725cageysea97256 months ago

I had to stop reading when the 18 year old got grounded until he was 21. How exactly does one 'ground' and adult for 3 years? I hate illogical garbage.

mindinguttermindingutter6 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone, glad you liked it. As for the 'grounding' backstory, it began when he was 16 and got caught in the stolen car and was underage for beer in the car. The probation lasted until he was 19. Sure, he could have moved out, but he was a bit challenged and hadn't even finished high school yet, so how would he afford to move? It was just a mechanism to have him dependent on and hanging out at home with Mom much more than a normal teenager.

LabiaLoveLabiaLove6 months ago

An excellent story - well paced, and realistic. I personally prefer the lead up to unbridled lust for me this was a perfect story. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm addicted to mom son sex

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave it 4.

I love how the mother is fighting to be that good mom. But she is also a women and after we get our pussies licked most of us want that man who is licking on our pussies to fuck us.

In my sophomore year of high school my neighbor Mr. Hernandez licked my virgin pussy and I gave him my virginity. He was 2 years younger than my father. His daughter Maria and I we to school together. All of us teenage girls thought he was a Mexican Gorege Clooney. And when he first approached me and told me that I was a beautiful young Latina woman and he wanted to know if we could have coffee at Starbucks. With the caveat I couldn't tell anyone about our coffee date. I remember after about our third get together he walked me to my car and kissed me. God, his kisses had me hot and wet. I was moaning in his mouth as he gentle sucked on my tongue.

A month later he licked my pussy and took my virginity. After I got my 4 year degree I ask Roberto to give me a baby. We have since married and Maria and I are still friends.

I'm pregnant with Roberto's third baby.

I

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start. Curious where it goes from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous