Tyrande's Vengeance Is A Huge Dick

Story Info
Tyrande's massive cock stops Sylvanas's plans.
8.1k words
4.61
9.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvanas's plan to attack the night elves comes to a grinding halt when Tyrande discovers her weakness: her addiction to cock.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

Darnassus was as peaceful as it had ever been as Tyrande, from her balcony, watched the priestesses filter into the Temple of Elune. She smiled down at them, and they nodded in respect to the High Priestess. Most Kaldorei knew that she had been chosen by Elune herself for her purity and devotion to the goddess. The devotion part was true, at least. But Elune had also blessed Tyrande with an extra special gift... one that no other Kaldorei could match... her massive, veiny fucklog of a cock. Soft, it hung down nearly to her knee, coupled with balls twice the size of a woman's fist.

Silver eyes followed those priestesses who had also been blessed by Mother Moon, and she felt her loins stir at the sight of their ample breasts and deep cleavage. "Fuck, I'm going to be late again," she uttered under her breath, blood slowly pumping into her colossal dick, feeling it grow heavier by the moment. Most priestesses in the temple knew of Tyrande's gift and had also helped alleviate its needs quite frequently.

Recently, however, she felt restless. It felt like trouble was brewing, and she spent many long hours jerking off into the moonwell at the temple's centre. A few days ago, she had managed to cum three times in a single night before the sun had even risen over the horizon. Normally that would be enough for any Kaldorei, but for Tyrande, this was only the beginning. She needed more. Much more. Tonight, she promised herself, tonight she would give birth to an orgasmic tsunami of jizz that would wash away all troubles.

She spun about on her balcony, making her way to her quarters. Tucking a loose strand of midnight-blue hair behind an ear, she looked down past her breasts to see her goliath cock rising slowly. Her hand instinctually went to the fattening bulge beneath her robes, squeezing it as though that would alleviate her growing lusts, as one would squeeze a child's arm to let them know they were misbehaving, gently but with an undeniable firmness.

As she entered her chambers from the balcony, a knock came at the door.

"Come in," she called out, not even bothering to hide the enormous tent she was pitching.

The door creaked open, and a tall figure stepped inside. There was a flash of silver in Shandris's eyes, and she looked down at Tyrande's cock with a smile. "You look happy today, mother."

"I am," she said, smiling back, though she would not worry Shandris with the disquiet that had stolen so much sleep from her in recent days.

Shandris walked toward her, stopping to caress Tyrande's face. "Good. Let me help you with that."

Tyrande chuckled. "What do you think you're doing?"

This was something typically done by the priestesses, not by her own adoptive daughter. Though Tyrande had to admit that she longed for the other elf's touch when she was away for her duties as General of the Sentinel Army.

"I know how much you enjoy your morning wanks," she replied, reaching down to grab hold of Tyrande's gargantuan cock. "Wouldn't want you to have to take care of this thing by yourself."

Tyrande groaned, the pleasure from the other night elf's touch overwhelming her senses. Shandris's fingers stroked the shaft of her cock slowly, then faster, then slower again. Her grip was strong, as expected of a warrior such as her.

With one hand still on the base of her mammoth schlong, Shandris reached around Tyrande's body and unclasped her robe. Then she took it completely off, leaving the High Priestess to stand naked before her, the Kaldorei's fat, jiggling tits almost as impressive as the rock-hard cock now standing at attention between her legs.

Tyrande moaned as her daughter's hands began to stroke up and down her shaft, causing the purple head of her cock to pulse with each pump of her daughter's hand. All her pent-up sexual frustration was coming to the surface, and she felt like she was going to explode. It had, after all, been more than half a day since she'd last cum.

Mouth agape, Tyrande's eyes rolled back in her head, and she let out another soft moan as her climax hit her hard, sending waves of ecstasy coursing through every inch of her body, from her toes to her fingertips to the tip of her fat cock. She closed her eyes tightly, arching her back slightly, trying to keep control of her orgasm so that she could savour the experience.

Her cock throbbed as Shandris kept jerking her off, now using both hands as the younger elf's mouth sucked and licked at the High Priestess's mountainous tits, nibbling at the erect nipple. A fat, slimy load of cum erupted from Tyrande's cock as she came, splattering onto Shandris's feet and creating a massive puddle.

"Ahhnn~ Fuck!" mewled Tyrande, gritting her teeth as she struggled to retain control of her muscles.

Shandris grinned wickedly, licking her lips. "There's so much, mother," she said, giggling as she lifted her fingers to her mouth to savour the delicious elven splooge that coated them.

The night elf nodded, panting and falling onto a nearby chair, cock still dripping with her goopy seed. "Thanks..." She looked at her daughter, her erection flagging. "Now... would you mind getting my robe for me?"

"Of course, mother. Though, there is a matter I wished to discuss before your morning ceremony," the General said, picking up her mother's vestments off the ground, eyeing her cum-slathered prick hungrily for a moment.

"Hmm?" Tyrande looked up at her inquisitively, holding the robes for a moment as she caught her breath before standing up and putting the elegant outfit back on.

"Our scouts report that the Horde is amassing a large force near the Ashenvale border, and intelligence reports that they might be coming for Teldrassil."

The High Priestess furrowed her brow. "But the boy-king has sent his forces south towards Silithus. Is the Sentinel Army even ready to face the Horde yet again?"

"Our numbers have been thinned considerably after the latest Legion invasion... Though there might be another way, one involving less bloodshed..." Shandris interrupted, eyes watching as her adoptive mother got herself dressed, vestments straining against the enormity of her bust and the sheer size of her softening bulge. "Intelligence gathered during our Quel'thalas campaign also indicates that Sylvanas Windrunner may be... persuaded to call off the attack."

"Go on," Tyrande said, intrigued. Very little had come out of that venture.

"To put it bluntly, it has come to our attention that the new Warchief is a bit of a slut. Her rise to power has always been faster than most and many have claimed that this is due to her trading sexual favours for promotions."

The High Priestess chuckled. "You would bet our peoples' lives on rumours?"

"They are the words of Lor'themar himself, mother."

Tyrande closed her eyes for a moment, wishing for Elune to grant her some sliver of her wisdom. "And how does that allow us to avoid an attack by the Horde? What would you have me do?"

Shandris grinned for a moment. "Fuck her into submission. I've seen how many priestesses you've turned into slutty little cockslaves. If Sylvanas is as much of a slut as we've come to suspect, you would have no trouble doing so."

Tyrande's cock twitched at the thought. She had seen Sylvanas many times over the years, and the thought of those fat, wobbling tits and that oversized Quel'dorei ass could nearly make her nut right then and there. "Fine. We'll have to arrange a meeting. Send a messenger to the boy-king, he'll at least be useful in that regard," Tyrande said, fetching a quill and paper.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

Passing clouds hid the bright moon of the Arathi Highlands. Sylvanas looked once more to the missive she'd received from the High King of the Alliance.

"Everything I need if I come alone...?" she repeated under her breath, eyeing the lone Alliance tent that had been erected in the proposed meeting spot. She had no reason to mistrust Anduin. The boy was not one for deception and he was trusting to a fault. His naivety was well-known. It made him well-liked by his subjects but made him far easier to manipulate. The Warchief had answered the High King's summons almost immediately. If he could grant her some of the Alliance's holdings, then it would make her job of destroying the Alliance that much easier.

A smirk crossed the Banshee Queen's full lips as she slowly made her way down towards the tent, her enormous ashen cleavage jiggling within the inadequate chestplate she wore. Barely more than a bra, it pushed her oversized melons up, emphasizing their already impressive size. The distraction had been a useful one on many occasions.

Sylvanas came to a stop just outside the tent flap, taking a moment to look around. She could sense only one person inside.

As she had expected.

She stepped inside, closing the flap behind her. Sylvanas pulled out her bow immediately when she saw not Anduin Wrynn but Tyrande Whisperwind inside the tent, reclining on a thick, cushioned chair, legs spread wide. She wore an outfit similar to her usual priestly attire, but this one seemed to have slits on the side to allow for a greater ease of movement and a flap of mooncloth between the legs.

"What trickery is this?!" Sylvanas growled, nocking a black arrow.

Tyrande smirked as the Banshee Queen's eyes looked all around the moderately-sized tent. "I'm afraid you're the one playing tricks, my dear. Did you believe you could hide your plans from us? I thought a Ranger-General such as yourself would know that, as elves, we have eyes everywhere on our borders. Though, I do suppose you still have a thing or two to learn about defending borders..."

The priestess's mocking grin nearly sent Sylvanas into a rage, though she managed to keep her cool. "Why should I not drive this arrow into your heart, Tyrande? Your death would mean a thorn less in the Horde's side."

"Because," Tyrande begun. "I have all that you need," the Kaldorei said, pulling aside the flap of mooncloth, revealing to Sylvanas a gigantic, veiny elven cock, the likes of which she had never seen.

Sylvanas took a step back, staring at the massive phallus before her. She immediately dropped her bow, knowing herself to be defeated. She couldn't deny the beauty of that cock, its size and potency unrivaled. It sat atop two plump, grapefruit-sized nuts.

"See, Sylvanas? My cock is proof that I am a better leader than you can ever hope to be," Tyrande spoke, slowly rising from her chair and stepping forward.

Cock-stricken, Sylvanas could do little but stare at the swinging behemoth between Tyrande's legs, the flap of cloth that covered it tucked into the priestess's belt.

Silver eyes stared into red ones for an instant before Tyrande brought a hand to Sylvanas's open mouth, the Kaldorei's finger hooking into the side of the Banshee Queen's cheek, tugging on it somewhat as though inspecting livestock. Satisfied, Tyrande allowed her finger to brush against Sylvanas's lips for a moment before slowly sliding back into the Warchief's mouth, sliding along her tongue.

Sylvanas responded by closing her lips around the priestess's digit, creating a tight seal with her plush lips around it, her tongue swirling around the fingertip. Tyrande groaned in satisfaction, feeling her cock pulse, the titanic piece of elven fuckmeat slowly coming to life.

After a few moments, Tyrande removed her finger from Sylvanas's mouth, her silver eyes looking down at the shorter woman. The lavender-skinned elf's hand moved up to cup Sylvanas's jaw, forcing her eyes upwards, turning her head this way and that, inspecting her.

"A perfect mouth for sucking dick. No wonder your people have taken to calling you the Whorechief. What a fine slut you'll be," she whispered under her breath, gaze wandering down to Sylvanas's fat, pale tits. "On your knees, whore," she then commanded, and the defeated Banshee Queen could do little but obey.

"You see?" Tyrande asked, moving her hips sensually while Sylvanas knelt on the floor before her, allowing her behemoth elf-cock to swing like a pendulum before the undead cockslave. "Not even a single word of defiance. You've been so pathetic, Sylvanas. Such a weakling. But it seems like you might make a good slave after all."

"Yes..." Sylvanas moaned softly.

"Shh... You are mine now, Sylvanas," Tyrande said. "No more will you have freedom. All you have is my cock, just like any other slave. And I intend to use that cock well."

"Please..." Sylvanas whimpered, not wanting to admit how much she craved the priestess's giant cock. Formerly the proud Ranger-General turned Banshee Queen, Sylvanas was quickly being reduced to nothing more than a mewling whore for Tyrande.

"Come here, Sylvanas," Tyrande ordered, pushing her outstretched hand toward her. "Open your mouth."

Sylvanas obeyed, moaning softly when she felt Tyrande's cock, slowly fattening, pressed to her lips. Its weight was unlike any other cock the Banshee Queen had seen, even on Tauren men. The first thick inch of Tyrande's dick pressed into her mouth, forcing her jaw open. The ashen-skinned ranger groaned appreciatively when a fat dollop of precum spurted from Tyrande's cock, flooding her mouth.

The Kaldorei continued to force more of her phallus into Sylvanas's mouth, the Banshee Queen wiggling her tongue around the monstrous shaft, her head forced backwards as the titanic fuckpole forced its way into her throat. Sylvanas groaned deeply, struggling to keep her head still.

Tyrande moaned in pleasure, leaning over Sylvanas's shoulder. "Oh yes," she whispered to the smaller woman, grabbing the back of her head with one hand, tugging firmly on the pale blonde hair. "Such a good girl. So submissive."

Sylvanas couldn't help but moan loudly in response, her body tensing up as the massive cock invaded her throat, hardening as it filled with blood.

"There we go," Tyrande grunted, pressing her hips forward and burying the entirety of her 18-inch colossus into the other elf's slutty maw, her fat, plump balls resting on Sylvanas's chin.

As the Kaldorei held Sylvanas's head still with her hands, she began to thrust her hips, fucking the Banshee Queen's face. Sylvanas shuddered at the sensation, moaning as she deep throated the huge cock, her throat bulging from the sheer size of that overgrown monstrosity. Her tongue writhed and slithered along the beast's underbelly as she gagged and sucked on it, dragging her lips along its length as it plundered the depths of her whorish throat.

"Mmmph! Mmgh!" Sylvanas moaned and gagged, saliva and precum dribbling down her chin and onto her huge, round elven knockers, now shining with their combined essence.

Tyrande's cock was almost fully buried in Sylvanas's throat, her fat balls hanging precariously close to Sylvanas's chin. The pale-skinned elf couldn't get enough of it, the massive phallus filling her and stretching her gullet from end to end.

"Ahhh... mmmf... ugh... grr..." Sylvanas groaned, unable to speak because of the immense pressure of Tyrande's cock in her throat. "Nnngnn..."

And then she came.

It happened suddenly, as these things tend to do when two powerful forces collide. One moment Sylvanas was desperately trying to keep her mouth shut around Tyrande's cock, the next she was bucking her hips wildly, moaning loudly as the massive cock slammed itself into her mouth, her throat tightening around the colossal shaft as she became caught up in the allure of Tyrande's cock.

It was a good thing Sylvanas had little need of air, for Tyrande was relentless in her vicious throatfucking, her hatred of the Horde palpable in every thrust of her gigantic, veiny spear. And yet, despite the ferocity of this assault, Sylvanas had no desire to fight it, her soft hands gripping the Kaldorei's thighs tightly as she tried to push herself away, her eyes rolled upwards as she watched Tyrande's mighty cock slam into her mouth.

It wasn't long before the priestess came as well, her cock throbbing mightily as she hilted herself into the ranger's throat, holding her face against her crotch. "Auugggnnn!" moaned Tyrande, balls tightening as she dumped a fat load of cum right into the Warchief's stomach, Sylvanas's eyes widening as she felt the warm, sticky fluid flooding her insides.

Tyrande pulled out of Sylvanas's mouth just as quickly as she'd shoved her cock in, the huge shaft glistening wetly with Sylvanas's saliva as it bobbed before the stunned Banshee Queen. Tyrande glanced down at Sylvanas's enormous breasts, watching them jiggle and shake as the Warchief breathed heavily. While she had no need for air, Sylvanas nonetheless felt relief at the cock leaving her throat and she was soon coughing up excess nut, thick strands of semen dangling down onto her overflowing cleavage.

The massive cock reared back again, a look of pure lust in Tyrande's eyes, still hard as steel. She grabbed Sylvanas's hair with one hand and yanked her head back roughly, forcing her victim to meet her gaze. "I wonder what the Horde will think of you when you've been reduced to nothing but a cocksleeve for the Alliance," chuckled the priestess. "On the table, now." She pointed to a nearby table of Kaldorei make.

Sylvanas knew better than to argue. As she stood up, Tyrande grabbed her by the arm and walked her over to the table, pulling her up onto it and pushing her legs apart.

The priestess ran a single digit against the Banshee Queen's leather-clad slit, eliciting a whimper from the elven whore. "Wonder if that tight little cunt of yours can take me..." she whispered, leaning in to nibble at Sylvanas's earlobe, dexterous digits quickly unclasping the thong-like armour she wore. It quickly fell to the ground, exposing the Banshee Queen's legendary ass, dribbling gash peeking out invitingly below the woman's gigantic rump. Those huge, round cheeks were made even more inviting by the stilletto heels that Sylvanas always wore.

"Mmmh, now that's a runner's ass if I've ever seen one," Tyrande teased, fingertips testing Sylvanas's lower lips for a moment, running along that eager slit. Then, with strength surprising even for one as powerful as Tyrande, she lifted Sylvanas upwards and spun about so that Tyrande was now sitting on the table with her tits pressed to Sylvanas's back.

Looking down, Sylvanas could see the Kaldorei's enormous cock, hard as steel and pointing straight up. In this position, had she been a smidge shorter, Sylvanas would have been able to tittyfuck that behemoth meathammer. Instead, she was forced to endure the feel of that throbbing shaft rubbing against her sensitive cunt, a promise of things to come.

"Ooh, just like that," Tyrande cooed, pulling back for a moment and angling herself before lifting her hips slightly off the table, pushing her cock into the Banshee Queen.

With a moan, the Warchief dropped her head backwards and stared at the ceiling. She could feel the heat radiating from Tyrande's cock as it plunged into her pussy, stretching her inner walls to the breaking point.

"Shit," Tyrande hissed, watching Sylvanas respond, the undead Quel'dorei unable to resist the urge to wiggle her ass back and forth, grinding her clit against the Kaldorei's shaft. "You big fucking slut," the priestess whispered in the ranger's ear, making sure to emphasize the word 'slut'.

She leaned in further and began to kiss the back of the Banshee Queen's neck, teasing the Warchief's ear and then sinking her pointed canines into the fleshy lobe, eliciting a sharp cry from the elven bitch. Not enough to seriously hurt her, though the pain was enough to remind Sylvanas of her new position as Whorechief of the Alliance.