Tyrande's Vengeance Is A Huge Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh," moaned Tyrande, her heavy balls resting heavily on Shandris's chin. "What's our next target, Shandris?" asked the priestess, watching as a fat dollop of precum fell from the tip of her cock to splatter on Sylvanas's head, the collared woman desperately attempting to catch some on her tongue.

"We'll be heading into Durotar next," replied Shandris, now taking long, slow licks up the underside of Tyrande's shaft. "We've already conquered the Barrens, and once we've taken Razor Hill, we'll be able to lay siege to Orgrimmar. The goblin towns of Azshara have already been decimated."

"I do hope a few goblin skanks have been placed behind bars, I've always wanted to pay the little cunts for all the trees they've cut down in Ashenvale," said Tyrande. She leaned down to kiss Shandris on the lips and the Sentinel General returned the gesture. The two women kissed passionately for a moment, tongues dueling, before Shandris broke away to continue her oral assault on Tyrande's dick.

Sylvanas and Shandris worked in unison, each using one hand to stroke Tyrande's massive cock while the other used it to play with herself, their asses thrust out toward's the tent's entrance for all to see. Between the three, they had managed to make a mess of the ground, the typically dry grass of the Barrens matted all manner of juices, cum and pussy juice mainly.

Shandris finally took her mouth off Tyrande's enormous rod, giving the huge cockhead a long lick with her tongue before moving back to her own twat. She rubbed her clit furiously, shoving her fingers deep inside herself, using her thumb to stimulate her clit. After a minute, the Sentinel General let out a loud moan and began to cum, her warm juices flowing out across the ground and around her fingers.

She then turned to Sylvanas, kissing her deeply, briefly pulling her away from servicing the High Priestess. The women's hands never left the midnight-haired Tyrande's cock for a moment as their tongues danced.

"You're going to be the death of me, Shandris," whispered Tyrande, her voice husky and low. The big-titted priestess then looked over at her adopted daughter and her banshee-slave, a smile on her face. Her fingers pushed her throbbing fuckspire downwards until it separated the two kissing elves, the two pairs of lips each now making out with Tyrande's shaft. A groan left the High Priestess's lips as she watched her gigantic fuckhammer being sandwiched by the mouths of two desperate, horny cock-addicts.

"Elune save me. Fuck, you two are insatiable," uttered Tyrande, knowing full well that the same statement applied to her. She had spent the majority of this war campaign fucking and blowing loads left and right, the thrill of battle causing her lusts to surge constantly and near unexpectedly.

"You have been blessed by Elune," giggled Shandris. "It is only natural that we worship such a blessing, mother."

"And you were gifted by Elune as well," grunted the High Priestess almost lovingly, shoving Shandris's head against her cock. Tyrande watched intently as they both moved in sync, lips moving from the tip to the base of the gigantic she-cock, dripping precum constantly onto the ground. Shandris was rewarded when Tyrande gave her a particularly hard shove, driving her head deeper between her breasts. The Sentinel General moaned loudly, a mixture of pleasure and frustration. Her lips were so close to the enormous fuck-pole's helm, yet she wanted to tease her mother a bit more.

"That's it, keep going," cooed Tyrande. "You know how much I love seeing my children enjoying themselves." She then placed one hand behind both heads.

Sylvanas, who had until then remained silent, looked up at Tyrande. "I need your cum, mistress," she pleaded, biting her lower lip and squeezing one of her huge elven tits. "It's been hours since I've last tasted your seed," the once-proud Warchief said.

"What do you say, Shandris? Help out our pet?" Tyrande asked Shandris, as a Queen asking a General for counsel.

Shandris pulled her face reluctantly from her mother's all-consuming dick. "Hm, she has helped our troops' morale considerably. I think a reward may be in order," she said, eyeing the Banshee Whore who was now moving to the tip of Tyrande's spear.

Tyrande nodded. "Very well." She then removed her hands from Shandris's head. "Come here, child," ordered the High Priestess.

The younger elf obeyed immediately, standing up and lowering herself so that her exposed cunt rested atop Tyrande's saliva-coated monster, straddling the veiny beast.

"How does this feel?" queried Shandris, slowly sliding her slick gash along her mother's behemoth elf-cock.

"Yes, very good!" grunted the High Priestess, grabbing the back of her daughter's head and pushing her down so that her head rested on one of her enormous lavender-hued tits.

Shandris's mouth soon found her mother's nipple, eliciting a moan from the priestess, just as Sylvanas began licking and suckling at Tyrande's cockhead, savouring that plentiful precum, gulping down every drop she could.

The banshee's tongue was otherworldly, her skill nearly unmatched. In more than ten millenia, Tyrande had to admit that the Whorechief was among the best cockslurping whores she had met. Moans and groans of pleasure and satisfaction echoed out of the tent, signaling to all in the camp what was going on.

Tyrande's moaning was becoming louder as her daughter ran her perfect pussy along her veiny length, Sylvanas slobbering all over her colossal dick, taking it inch by inch, deeper into her slutty gullet until it reached her throat.

Then came the moment Tyrande was waiting for. It was time to make her daughter scream, and she knew exactly how to make her do so.

Pulling Shandris's head off her tit, Tyrande plunged her tongue into her mouth, slowly moving her hips back and forth, rapidly increasing in speed until Shandris's clit rubbed hard and fast against her mother's massive dick as Sylvanas sucked at her mistress's length like a starving beast. Soon, Sylvanas found her face constantly pummelled by Shandris's considerable ass, her nose often plunged into the crevice between those monumental cheeks, as she coaxed another release from her queen.

Tyrande enjoyed the feeling of her daughter's tongue on hers, the taste of her Shandris's saliva. Both her hands reached down to grip the other elf's meaty cheeks, squeezing them roughly as she kept on facefucking Sylvanas, the whore's face a mess of slobber and precum, running down her chin and neck and to her fat grey knockers.

Soon, Tyrande couldn't hold back any longer, the sheer force of her desire too overwhelming, and she let go of Shandris's ass, allowing her to slide down her mother's shaft, until she was sitting on top of her mother's lap, her arms wrapped around Tyrande.

Shandris howled as she came from her mother's cock rubbing against her sensitive gash, and Tyrande soon joined her in that blissful release. Her cock throbbed powerfully and Sylvanas soon found herself swallowing gallons upon gallons of goopy jizz, those blasts powerful enough to flood her throat and stomach immediately.

The Banshee Queen loved that kind of warm, wet sensation in her belly, the way the cum made her mouth water for more. She knew her mistress would never stop until she had sucked her dry, and she was happy to oblige, though that was a futile endeavor. No matter how much Tyrande came, there was always more.

Sylvanas felt like her heart would burst with joy, as her mistress continued to pump thick ropes of cum down her throat. Every time the Kaldorei High Priestess erupted, her body trembled, as her mind went blank from the sheer pleasure, that massive elven-cock flexing with enough force to lift Shandris somewhat.

Screaming with unrestrained bliss, Shandris and Tyrande came and came until they fell onto one another, spent and with Sylvanas receiving the remnants of Tyrande's orgasm onto her face and tits. She was a mess, as she typically was, and was soon licking that delicious spunk off her ridiculous, oversized melons.

The two Kaldorei women were completely exhausted, barely able to move, but not before Tyrande gave Sylvanas one last load, letting the creamy payload splatter onto the former elf's beautiful chest.

With that, Tyrande rose to her feet, her mammoth cock once again flaccid, a bit smaller than usual, a testament to the incredible amount of cum that had just been blasted into Sylvanas, her favored cumdump. She stretched, allowing the flap of her robes to fall back down, offering some semblance of modesty, as though her fat tits weren't still out in the open.

It was then that a sentinel burst into the tent, panic in her eyes. "High Priestess! The Horde advances on our position!"

"Fuck's sake, I was really looking forward to giving our new prisoners a test fuck," mumbled Tyrande.