Tyrell Continues His Domination

Story Info
Tyrell continues showing his superiority not only to Tommy.
2.5k words
4.2
23.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't too worried about how my wife would react to my inviting Tyrell over for dinner. She had known that I had been spending more and more time with him going to the bar each week. She also knew how important he was to my business. He had come in and completely reorganized my little clothing store which has increased efficiency and productivity greatly. I brag about him every night.

I walked in the door and dinner was almost ready. I helped set the table and sat down with my wife. "Honey, there is something I would like to ask you," I said. "Of course, dear. Whatever you need," She sweetly replied.

I took a deep breath and just came out and said it. "Honey, I invited Tyrell over for dinner tomorrow night. I hope you don't mind. He is so important to me, and I just want to show my appreciation," waiting patiently to hear her reply. "Of course, dear. Honestly, I am surprised he hasn't been over already the way you go on and on about him," she said smiling. I knew she would be ok with this. She is so warm and giving. "Honey, I want to make a good impression. Not only has he become a very close friend but he is important to our success. The way he has taken charge of the store has been so amazing. So maybe we could dress up a little. Put our best foot forward as they say," biting my lower lip I waited for her answer. "OK dear, what exactly do you want me to do?" She asked. "Well on the way home I bought you a new dress. Nothing too fancy but not as conservative as you usually wear. You are a beautiful woman and I think you should show that off," I said taking a floral sundress out of the bag I had brought home. The dress was just past the knees, but the front was very low cut. "Show it off? I will be on display in this dress. I'd be surprised if my breasts don't just pop out of this. Are you sure you want me to wear this for your friend?" She asked with genuine concern in her voice. "Definitely! You will look amazing. I just know Tyrell will love it. I just want you to look at beautiful as possible," I said hopefully. "I'll ask one more time dear. Are you sure I should wear this?" she said holding up the dress. "Yes please. It would mean the world to me," I nearly begged. "OK dear. I could never refuse you. Is there anything else?" she inquired. "Well, there is one more thing...." I paused not exactly sure how to tell her.

A few seconds passed. "What is it dear?" she asked again. "Well Tyrell is very old school. He believes in and demands respect. And trust me he has earned it. Well anyway, he likes being called sir. It's pretty much all I call him, and it has strengthened our friendship. He really appreciates it. Would you mind calling him sir as well? It is very important this all goes well for me," looking on hopefully.

"Wait, you call him sir? Like all the time? In the store and when you are out?" she asked confused. "Yes honey. I don't mind really. He likes it and I honestly think he deserves it," I explained. She looked me over slowly and said, "What do the other employees say about you calling him sir?" she asked. "We told them it is an inside joke. I tried only calling him that outside of work but when you call someone something long enough, I guess it becomes second nature," I explained. "Well, it is kind of odd BUT if it is that important to you, I will try to remember," she said so sweetly. "That is all I can ask honey," I said giving her a big kiss.

The next day at work I told Tyrell we were on for dinner just like he wanted. And as per his suggestion Christine would be wearing a low-cut top. I even told him all about our conversation about how I call him sir and how he likes it. He smiled wide. "How did she react to that?" he asked. "Well, she thought it was a bit strange honestly but said if it was important to me, she would try to remember to call you sir as well," I explained. "She actually agreed to that? Without any real argument? You both are perfect. I am so proud of you Little Tommy," he said. I was beaming. I don't know why his approval was so important to me, but I was happy to have it.

At the end of the day Tyrell said he was going to run home to change real fast. He would meet me at my place in about an hour. "Yes sir," I replied.

I ran home as fast as I could to make sure everything was ready. Something in my wanted everything to be just perfect. I told Christine that Tyrell would be here in about an hour, and she should shower. I will make sure the table is set and keep an eye on dinner to make sure the pot was stirred. She was making her spaghetti and meatballs. One of her specialties. I paid out her dress on the bed along with a pink thong I had picked up from my store. She never really wore a thong, and I was really hoping she would take the hint and just wear it. I knew her normal panties would leave a distinct line that would be noticeable. I was holding my breath hoping everything was perfect.

My wife got out of the shower, and I hadn't heard anything from her, so I was hopeful she just put on the thong I left out. About 20 minutes later she came out wearing the floral sundress. I must tell you that I was floored. She looked amazing. It was form fitting and thin. It was thin enough that when the light hit her just right it was practically see-through. I don't think she realized that, or she would never have worn it. I just realized that I hadn't left out a bra for her to wear and she must have taken that to mean that I didn't mean for her to wear one. I was shocked but pleased. I didn't want to say anything in fear of freaking her out and having her go put one on or worse, change completely. My mouth was on the floor unable to speak.

My wife smiled shyly and blushed. "Is this what you were looking for?" she asked coyly. "You're perfect," was all I could manage to say and gave her a huge hug and a kiss.

Ten minutes later and our doorbell rang. I ran and opened the door. "Hello sir!" I said excitedly opening the door. He was dressed in nice khakis and a white button-down shirt with top few buttons undone. It was very form fitting and showed off what good shape he was in. He smiled at me and said, "Him little Tommy. Where is that hot wife of yours? I have a something for her," he said with a smile.

I gulped and said, "In the kitchen sir. I hope you like what she is wearing." "So, you get her to dress up for me. You are suck a good little boy. I am very proud of you. You are so obedient. I couldn't as for a better friend," he said in a tone that was pleased yet commanding.

I walked to the kitchen with Tyrell following me. "Honey I know you are finishing dinner, but I would like to introduce you to Tyrell," I said as she slowly turned around. The dress hugging that round ass and her breasts nearly spilling out. Tyrell had a huge smile on his face looking her up and down. "I have to say it is an absolute pleasure to meet you. Tommy has told me so much about you and that picture of you in his office does not do you justice. You are absolutely sexy," he said in that confident deep tone that he has. "That is very kind of you sir. Thank you," my wife said. Tyrell pulled a bottle of red wine from a bag and handed it to her. "I hope you don't prefer white. I find colored to be so much fuller bodied," he said in almost a whisper. "Thank you, sir. What a lovely gesture," she said a little flushed.

She handed me the bottle and said to uncork it and let it beath. We can enjoy it with dinner she explained. I uncorked it and set in on the table and went to get the red wine glasses for the cupboard putting them out on the table. Tyrel was standing by Christine as she cooked engaging in small talk, the whole while he was looking her up and down. Measuring her up.

She really seemed to be taken by him. I had to admit he was very charming and seemed to be the center of whatever room he was in. I couldn't hear what they were saying but she was smiling and laughing as she finished up our meal.

"OK boys, get yourselves to the table. Dinner is almost ready," my lovely wife informed us.

I sat down in my usually spot when Tyrell walked over. "What do you think your doing Tommy?" Tyrell asked me obviously annoyed. "What?" I asked not realizing I had done anything wrong. "Don't you think I should be sitting at the head of the table? I thought you knew better. I am really disappointed in you Tommy," he scolded me. I was crestfallen. I hadn't thought but of course Tyler should be sitting at the head of the table. I got up immediately almost knock over the chair in the process. "I am so sorry sir. You are right. Please forgive me," I found myself begging. What power did this man have over me?

"Go sit over there," Tyrell pointed at the far end of the table. I lowered my head and walked over and sat.

Chrissy came in and looked at where I was sitting. "What are you doing over there dear?" she asked. "I..." I about to say but Tyrell cut me off. "Sweet girl I am sorry but Tommy needs to learn respect. He sat in my chair so for dinner he will sit over there. It's a minor punishment for such a show of disrespect," he paused looking her up and down, "don't you agree?" he said smiling at her.

Chrissy looked over at me not sure what to say. I nodded pleading with her with my eyes to agree. She got the message and turned to Tyrell and said, "Yes sir it is important to show respect." "Good girl, I knew I liked this family."

After Christine set the table Tyrell held our her chair for her right next to him. She thanked him and sat. Tyrell sat down and filled his plate. He poured himself and Christine a glass. "You just sit there and think about what you did and after we are done you can have our scraps," he said to me. I couldn't believe he was talking like this to me right in front of Christine. I just looked up and said, "Thank you sir."

He smiled a smile that I knew meant he had me. There was no way I could deny him. Christine looked uncomfortable at first with this situation but after a moment Tyrell took her hand in his. His hands looks so big compared to his. "Sweet girl, don't worry. He will get to eat. This is a temporary punishment. I demand respect and your little boy loves giving me what I want. IF it brings him joy do you think it is wrong to deny him that?" he asked. "Of course not sir," she said. "Good, let us enjoy our meal. Then we can go get to know each other better as Tommy has his dinner and cleans up." He said to her. "Yes sir," she responded.

I felt so small just sitting there but there was nothing I could do. After a little while she seemed to start relaxing to the whole situation. Laughing at his jokes. Letting him hold her hand. Smiling sweetly at him when he complemented her and told her she should dress like this more often with the body she has.

They had finished dinner and stood up. He told Christine to tell me to have a quick bite and then clean up, do the dishes and clean the kitchen and then and only then would I be allowed to join them. He stood in the doorway to the living room watching as Christine walked over to me. She took a deep breath, looked back at Tyrell as he nodded at her to continue, then back at me and said, "You may eat now Tommy (she never called me Tommy). When you are done I want the dishes done and the kitchen spotless. Do you understand?" she said. Was she enjoying my humiliation I wondered? "Yes I understand," I said sheepishly. At what point she walked off into the living room with Tyrell.

I ate a small plate of food and started bringing all the dishes to the kitchen to clean. I could hear laughing from the living room. She really was enjoying his company. It took me 45 minutes to clean everything to a level I was sure Tyrell would approve of. I walked into the living room seeing them on the couch sitting close with his arm around her shoulder laughing and said, "The dishes are done and the kitchen is clean. Is there anything else I can do?"

"No you did good," Tyrell complimented me. I smiled wide from ear to ear. "Thank you so much sir," I said obviously beaming. My wife giggled.

I sat in the chair across from them. His arm blatantly around my wife's shoulder holding her close. We talked and laughed. He made us all feel at ease even considering the awkwardness at dinner.

It was getting late and Tyrell said, "I had a lovely evening. Thank you my dear sweet Chrissy for such a lovely dinner. You really know how to make a real man feel welcome."

"Do you really have to go so soon?" my wife asked pouting.

"Unfortunately my boss is a slave driver so I gotta be there bright and early but don't worry your pretty face," he said gently running the back of his hand over her cheek, "I will be back soon."

He stood up and we walked him to door. He shook my hand and said, "Thank you for introducing me to your wife. She is extremely sexy. You are a lucky man.," he complimented looking her up and down. "And my sweet Chrissy, I can't thank you enough for such a lovely evening and on such short notice. I couldn't have asked for better company for both the conversation and for my eyes," he leaned in slowly and gave her a quick peck on the lips where she visibly blushed.

He winked at me and said, "See you tomorrow. We have a lot to talk about."