Tyrion's Epilogue Ch. 05

Story Info
Tyrion gives his wife a name day surprise.
4.3k words
4.73
4.1k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Dave, for helping me find the momentum.

Linnea first heard the birds chirping outside. They tweeted a merry tune and Linnea rolled slowly to her back reaching for her husband, but the far side of the bed was empty. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw the indent in the mattress where he had been. She grasped his pillow and held it to her face. She inhaled the sweet but manly smell of Tyrion- the smell of cedar and oranges and cinnamon. The pillow was still warm so he hadn't been gone long.

"Tyrion?" She called out sitting up in bed.

But there was no answer.

Linnea slipped out of bed and pulled a silk robe around her body. She looked at the vanity where Tyrion sometimes left her notes on days he was up early but it was also empty.

She felt the slight disappointment since today was a very special day-her twenty second nameday.

There was a sudden knock on the door. "Come in," she called hoping it was the return of her husband.

Wenderly Lannister stepped into the room with Linnea's lady's maids in tow. They all carried boxes tied with colorful ribbons.

"Good morning, your highness," Wenderly bowed his head.

"God morgon!"

"Hallå, Linnea!"

"Grattis på födelsedagen!"

The ladies all skipped in with greetings and exclamations setting the boxes on the chaise and end tables.

"Good morning!" she replied smiling down at all the brightly colored boxes.

Wenderly cleared his throat awkwardly, "Happiest of name days, your highness. Would you like breakfast brought in?"

"Yes please, Wenderly."

"Do you need an extra set of hands?" offered Åsa, a young ladies maid. The rest of the girls giggled and Wenderly flushed a deep red. "I, uh, I think I..." he stammered.

"Go with him, Åsa," Linnea exacted. The girl flitted out behind Wenderly who nearly tripped over the rug on his way out the door. As the door shut, all the ladies peeled with laughter.

It was common knowledge to the group that Åsa was infatuated with Tyrion's squire. "I have told her many times that he would be far too shy to make the first move. I hope she uses this time to her advantage," Linnea confided. "I want you all to have suitors here."

The ladies smiled and all looked at Katarina who had been recently courted by and betrothed to Ser Thomasford, a new knight from the Tident region.

"Tell all your suitors that in lieu of fathers' blessings, they should come to me for your hands," Linnea smiled. "Now...shall I open these gifts?"

The ladies all nodded and Linnea began to open the mountain of name day presents. There were gifts from all six kingdoms of Westeros and something from Queen Sansa in The North. Many of the high houses had sent gifts as well. All the ladies had made gifts and the members of the high council sent treasures as well. Soon the room was full of unwrapped gifts: fine silk from Dorne, a case of Arbor Gold wine, a string of pearls from the Iron Islands, books of the history of Westeros and the Lannister family, down pillows from Acorn Hall and so on. Sometime in the opening Wenderly and Åsa returned with breakfast and the ladies grazed on fruit and cheese while they admired the finery that was bestowed upon Linnea.

Shortly after noon Wenderly reappeared with the ladies who drew Linnea's bath. The ladies maids tidied up the room while Linnea gave instructions where each new bauble should go. They all hugged Linnea, once again wishing her a happy name day.

Left with just the housemaids and Wenderly, Linnea slipped off her robe and sunk into the steaming water of her bath.

Wenderly lurched for the door, blushing at Linnea's immodesty, but she called to him. Linnea sunk deeper into the hot water. "Thank you, Wenderly."

Wenderly gave a small bow and headed for the door again. He turned back in the doorway, "Lord Tyrion will be awaiting you in the castle banquet hall when you're done. But there is no need to hurry."

"Thank you, Wenderly. And if you see Agnetha, please send her up."

Wenderly pulled the door closed behind him and Linnea relaxed in the tub; the steam rose around her smelling of lavender and vanilla. After half an hour Agnetha arrived. Agnetha was her personal maid who helped with dressing and arranging Linnea's hair.

For this afternoon Linnea had requested a dress that had been sent to her from Highgarden. It was a steely blue with sand pearls woven into the bodice in the shapes of peonies. The neckline dropped low between her breasts and below her arms, cutouts dipped to her waist. She had Agnetha dry her hair and massage orange flower water into her scalp. She pulled back half Linnea's hair braiding it with the pale pink Linnea flowers made of silk. Linnea pulled the brand new crystal bracelet that had been a gift from Queen Sansa onto her wrist and slipped on soft slippers that matched the dress.

Linnea left the room and glided down the stone steps of the Tower of the Hand. Wenderly stood at the entrance waiting to escort her to dinner. He offered his arm and Linnea happily took it.

They made their way across the courtyard that separated their home from the castle.

"Wenderly?"

"Yes, M'lady?" He answered, looking ahead and not at Linnea.

"How was your time with Lady Åsa this morning?" she asked innocently.

Wenderly's nearly constant blush grew deeper. "It went very well, your highness."

"Good," Linnea nodded. "Lady Åsa was my lady's maid that has had the most trouble getting used to our new life here. I'm glad she has a friend in you."

"Yes, M'Lady," Wenderly smiled a bit, sneaking a glance up at Linnea who gave him an encouraging smile back. "I hope you'll consider spending more time with her. I know she would like that."

"Yes, M'Lady," Wenderly beamed then caught himself. "I mean, if you think that would help her feel more at home."

"Absolutely it would. Thank you, Wenderly."

They stepped into the front hall of the new palace. The walls were still unadorned awaiting stone masons and fresco painters. They proceeded through the hall past a reflection pool dedicated to those lost in the great war from King's Landing and to the great ancient 20 foot high weirwood doors of the banquet hall.

"Thank you for walking with me, Wenderly," Linnea squeezed his arm.

"My pleasure, your highness. Happy name day."

Lynnea gave him one more smile and pushed the giant door open to reveal the banquet hall.

The massive tables that seated the hundreds of court visitors were moved from the floor and a small table for two sat center. The chandeliers were all dark but the four the hung center above the table putting a spotlight down on the table.

A thin white carpet led from the door to the table, in front of which stood her husband in a brand new sea blue jerkin over a silvery silk tunic. His beard was trimmed short and his hair had the look of a fresh wash and style. He smiled as she walked to him.

"Hello," Linnea said, smiling as she reached Tyrion.

"Happy Name Day, my love" he said, taking her hand. He brought it to his face and kissed it. "Did you have a good day?"

"I've had an excellent day, but it just got infinitely better by seeing you," she leaned down to place a kiss on his lips. "A new tunic?" she queried.

Tyrion smirked, "I thought it appropriate that I wear some lighter colors to match my bride."

"I can't remember seeing you in anything but black or red," Linnea responded as Tyrion pulled her chair and beckoned her to sit at the table.

"Did you get many gifts today Your Highness?" He asked with feigned innocence.

"I did," she giggled. "I'm wearing one now!" She lifted her hand to show off the bracelet that she had received from Queen Sansa.

"May I make my offering?" Tyrion produced a flat wooden box with a rose engraving on top.

Linnea smiled and nodded. Tyrion slowly pulled open the box revealing the velvet lined interior and in the center sat a necklace of diamonds and fuschia sapphires.

Linnea gaped at the gorgeous piece.

"Oh, Tyrion! It's stunning!"

"May I?" Tyrion gestured his intention to put the necklace on her. She nodded enthusiastically and held up her long blonde curls while Tyrion pulled the necklace around her pale throat and latched it at the nape of her neck. The clasp clicked closed and Linnea fingered the jewels carefully, looking down at the shimmering stones on her dècolletage.

"Tyrion..." she started.

He quieted her with a kiss then said "Happy Name Day my dear."

He took his own seat and instantly a cupbearer appeared to pour the wine quickly followed by the first course of their meal.

After the main course of walnut crusted salmon was followed by a banana flambé. Linnea scraped the whipped cream from the plate,savoring the dessert as Tyrion pushed away from the table and approached his bride. Linnea,having had nearly four glasses of wine giggled as he neared her.

"You missed some," he laughed.

"Where?" Linnea felt the corners of her mouth. Tyrion leaned in and gently kissed her nose, cleaning it of the banana cream. Linnea giggled again and snaked her arms around Tyrion's waist, looking into his face that was just above hers.

"I was worried that I was going to miss home today," she said softly. "But wherever you are is my home now."

Tyrion placed his lips on Linnea's, bringing his hands up to cup her face. He tasted the sweetness of her lips parting for him. He felt her hands roam his back through the silk of his new vest. He brought a finger down to the new jewels that hung at her neck and he traced his fingers under each stone, walking them down her chest toward her exposed cleavage. She moaned against his mouth causing him to start to swell.

Linnea pulled one hand down between them to stroke her husband through his breeches. She felt him beginning to grow under her hand.

Tyrion was about to plunge his face into Linnea's breasts when they were both startled by a throat clearing behind them.

"Pardon me for intruding Ser Tyrion, but I had hoped to wish Her Highness a happy name day in person."

It was King Bran himself and behind him Ser Podrick Payne of the Kingsguard. Podrick was holding back laughter at catching The Hand of the King, his former master, in an intimate situation, but King Bran's face showed no sign of amusement nor awkwardness. He merely sat serene as always in his wooden, wheeled chair.

Linnea stood and turned, quickly curtsying to the king while trying to shield Tyrion's lap behind a chair.

"Your majesty, how very kind of you."

"I wonder, Linnea," he began. "If Tyrion had brought up my question to you yet?"

Linnea glanced down at Tyrion shaking her head.

"I had not mentioned it yet, Your Grace," Tyrion admitted coming around the table.

"Then allow me. Princess Linnea, the high council would like to ask you to step into a more public role if you are comfortable. There are certain duties that have traditionally been the responsibility of a queen that have not been adequately managed in recent years because I am wifeless." King Bran paused; Linnea nodded silently for him to continue.

"This role would include charity, hosting events and visitors, and overseeing improvements to the palace grounds and public spaces. Do you think you would be interested in such tasks?"

Linnea stuttered a moment, "I- I would- Yes! Yes, I would be very interested in serving the kingdom more, Your Grace."

"Excellent. I will allow Tyrion to pass along the details. I will not impose on your celebration any longer. As you were." He waved his hand for Podrick to take him out.

"Thank you Your Majesty," Linnea called behind him.

When the King had disappeared behind the great wood doors, Linnea turned to her husband, beaming.

"Was this your doing?"

"You had said that you didn't feel you were using your time to its fullest. I merely planted the idea with a few council members."

"Well thank you," Linnea perched on the edge of her chair to look Tyrion in the eye. "I am honored that you think I'm up to the task."

"I am beyond sure that you could handle any task you put your mind to."

Linnea put her arms around Tyrion's neck again, pulling him to her for a long kiss. They both felt the familiar stirrings between their legs.

"Perhaps," Tyrion interrupted. "It would be a good idea for us to go home instead of taking the chance of being interrupted again."

"Isn't that part of the fun?" Linnea answered biting at his jaw playfully.

"Linnea..." he moaned. He felt his resolve beginning to fail but she sat back sighing.

"I am rather tired," she said sweetly. She stood and took her husband's hand in hers. They walked silently to the great doors, through the foyer, past the reflection pool and out to the plaza of the great kingly keep. They entered their own tower and Linnea started up the steps to their chamber.

"Linnea-" Tyrion called staying a few steps behind her.

"Come, my love. My name day is not over yet," she giggled playfully beckoning him to follow her.

"There's another gift awaiting you," he said.

"Ohhhhh," Linnea smiled coyly coming back down the stairs. "Is there?"

Tyrion laughed realizing that his young wife thought the gift was a sexual adventure here on the stone steps.

"I'm afraid that wasn't what I had in mind, my dear."

"Oh," Linnea pouted out her lips at Tyrion.

"A night of ravishing your glorious body is still on the schedule," Tyrion paused at Linnea's laughter. "But there's a gift waiting in the chamber for you."

Linnea looked up at the door suspiciously then glanced a side eye at Tyrion.

"Shall I look now?"

"Please do," Tyrion gestured to the door. "I just wanted to warn you before you burst in."

Linnea peered down at him confused, but her curiosity prevented any further questions and she kept up the stairs to the heavy wooden door. She pushed it open slowly while Tyrion caught up to her. Linnea peered into the room.

"Oh!" Linnea exclaimed seeing what sat in the middle of the floor: a small, reddish-brown puppy. It looked up at Linnea and Tyrion with big puppy-dog eyes and a purple ribbon around its neck.

"Oh my goodness! Come here, you precious thing!" she hurried in and swept the little puppy into her arms. She kissed it's little head holding it up to nuzzle it against her face.

"Tyrion! She is the most precious thing I have ever seen!" She looked into the big eyes of the dog and cooed to her, "You are the most precious doggy in the entire world!"

She held the dog to her face again and swirled around the room. She came back to Tyrion and kissed him.

"My love, you have given me the most perfect gifts today," she smiled. "I love you more than I can express."

Tyrion gave the pup's long, shaggy ears a scratch and took a seat to watch his young wife play with her new pet. She chased the dog around the room and played tug of war with an old slipper. Finally, the pup crawled into Linnea's lap as she sat on the floor. She looked up at Linnea with a big yawn.

"Oh my dearest! Are you sleepy?" Linnea wrapped the pup up in her arms and hopped up into bed. Setting her down on a pillow, the puppy made a few circles before deciding to curl up into a little ball and close her eyes.

Linnea gingerly laid down next to the puppy and petted her soft, copper fur.

Tyrion watched as his wife's eyes grew heavy; her strokes on the dog's back grew slower and heavier until she also was asleep. Tyrion considered waking her for the promised sexual adventures he had in mind for the evening but obviously the wine had won out and his beautiful, young bride was too beautiful to wake. He carefully took the fragile sapphire necklace from her decolletage and laid it carefully on the vanity. He undressed and joined her in bed.

~*

Tyrion was awoken early the next morning by a cautious Wenderly shaking his shoulder.

"My Lord?" He whispered.

"Yes, Wenderly, what is it?" Tyrion answered groggily, sitting up slightly.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but the Small Council has been called."

"No, of course," Tyrion grunted as he rolled out of bed. Wenderly held his robe put to him to cover his nakedness. Tyrion looked back at Linnea, still asleep curled up next to her puppy. Neither of them stirred.

He dressed quickly and followed Wenderly out the door.

The small council was accumulating in the Chambers as Tyrion arrived. The matter turned out to be less dramatic than anticipated: a distant Greyjoy relative had arrived on one of the lesser Iron Islands declaring a Kingsmoot. The council decided to quickly send a fleet to the islands to add the return to crown loyalty. The meeting lasted a few hours and by mid morning Tyrion headed back to his own office.

A ladies maid Tyrion thought he recognized sat in a chair near his office door. As he approached she nodded to him.

Tyrion pushed the heavy door open and walked in. The door swung shut with a loud thud behind him. Turning toward his polished oak desk, he saw Linnea sitting in his chair with an open book propped in front of her.

"Linnea?" He was surprised to see her. She had been to his office only once before on a tour of King's Landing.

Linnea looked up over the large volume.

"Hello, my love," her voice was soft and low.

Taking another step forward Tyrion saw that Linnea wore her birthday gift-the pink sapphire necklace. Her hair was free and flowing around her head in voluminous curls as it hadn't been touched since she woke up. Upon her closing the leather book and laying it down on the desk, it was revealed that the sapphire necklace was all Linnea wore.

"You were gone when I woke this morning and I realized I hadn't thanked you properly for all my wonderful name day gifts." Linnea stood, her blonde trimmed bush peeking over the ridge of the desk.

Tyrion felt himself growing within his breeches. Linnea padded quickly around the oak desk and lifted herself to be perched on the front edge. She slowly rubbed one silky calf against the other before parting her legs to reveal her wet, pink pussy.

Tyrion's mouth began to water and he loosened the top clasps of his jerkin as he nearly ran to Linnea's waiting center. He kissed her inner thigh, working toward the wet prize in the middle. He placed a light kiss on her clitoris followed by a flutter of his tongue. Linnea moaned her appreciation.

"Tyrion," she moaned as his tongue drew circles around her sensitive nub. He felt her hand in his hair as he made paths up and down either side of her slit with his tongue and finally straight up the center, eliciting a sweet, sharp moan from his wife.

He brushed one hand up her leg and pushing her legs further apart he dove his tongue into her hot pussy. Linnea moaned and leaned back on the desk, holding herself up on her elbows so she could still see Tyrion's curls bobbing between her legs. Tyrion's thumb began to work on her hard clitoris while he continued to worship her sex with his mouth.

Linnea's moans grew louder and more continuous and he felt the muscles of her stomach and thighs tense as an orgasm ripped through her body. Tyrion slowed his ministrations from tongue and fingers while Linnea's body pulsed and released.

Linnea lay on her back on the cold oak desk, her body shaking with pleasure. Tyrion took a step back and took in the site of his wife, naked on his desk. He was still fully clothed but he unbuttoned the rest of his jerkin and untied the strings of his tunic leaving them piled on the floor while he walked around the desk to the high backed chair that sat behind. He opened the buttons at the waist of his breeches and let them fall to his feet along with his small clothes. His cock stood at rigid attention.

Linnea, having come down from her orgasm, still lay on the desk, her long golden curls cascading over the edge. Her eyes were on her husband's member and she wet her lips with her tongue. Tyrion smiled and his cock gave a twitch at the knowledge that it would soon be in her sweet mouth. Tyrion climbed up into the highback chair behind the desk and leaning slightly forward his cock aligned perfectly to his wife's waiting lips. Linnea kissed the top then opened her mouth, taking his whole member in and to the back of her throat. With the angle from above, she easily opened her throat to take Tyrion's cock to the absolute hilt. She tapped his hips with her fingers to signal her need for air and he pulled back.

12