Tyrion's Epilogue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this arrangement," Tyrion admitted. Linnea just smiled coyly in response, opening her mouth again to take all of Tyrion's cock. Tyrion leaned forward further to take Linnea's breasts into his hands. He felt his cock slip into her throat again and her lips pulsing around the base. A few thrusts from that position and he was ready to burst but he stopped his movement instead, holding back for a later release.

Tyrion stepped back in the chair, leaning back against the deep blue padding. Linnea looked up at him, biting one drool covered lip. Without breaking eye contact, Linnea rolled from her back to her stomach then lifted herself up to her knees. Her glorious blonde locks shimmered in the sun from the windows.

Tyrion ran a hand up and down his rock solid member while his mind scrolled through all the ways he wanted to fuck his wife on that desk.

"Come here," he demanded and Linnea scooted to the edge of the desk. "Get down," he continued and again she complied, swinging her legs down to the ground. Standing before him in the chair, Linnea had to look up into his face. She stretched up for a kiss.

Tyrion acquiesced, but soon stopped her and commanded, "Turn around and lean over."

He thought he saw a smile on Linnea's face before she turned away from him. She placed her hands on the edge of the oak desk then painstakingly walked her fingers across the polished wood until she was completely prone.

Tyrion admired the curve of her buttocks. He gave it a small slap just to see it jiggle. Linnea giggled. She looked back and winked.

Tyrion needed no further invitation. He prepped his cock at the center of Linnea's legs and thrust inside her. She released a sound of pleasure and excitement. He began to thrust into her, very quickly picking up speed and force until Linnea was shrieking with every movement and he grunted with exertion.

Lynnea's back began to arch and her fingers gripped the edge of the desk til her knuckles were white. He sensed her imminent orgasm and her thrust long, hard strokes sure to pound her most pleasurable internal locations. She came with a long, twisted moan.

Tyrion slowed his thrusting, again willing himself not to cum as his wife's cunt tightened around him. When he felt he'd gained enough composure to start again he began to thrust but Linnea stopped him.

"My love, let me do the work," she quickly stood and placed another kiss on his lips. She pulled herself back up onto the desk and took Tyrion's hand urging him to join her on the hard wooden surface. He placed his knees on the desk and hobbled his way to the center. Linnea kissed him again and gently pressed his body down to sitting and finally laying on the desk.

His cock stood straight up at attention and Linnea knelt down to take it in her mouth once again. A few sloppy wet bobs of her head were all it needed to be wet and ready for her again.

"I love tasting myself on you," she confessed as she threw one leg over his body to straddle him. She slid his hard cock inside her making them both groan deep again. She moved slowly, grinding her clit against his pubic bone and flexing the muscles of her cunt around him. She leaned down and placed one more kiss on his lips.

Straightening back up, she pulled her legs up so her feet were under her. She began to pump herself up and down on his hard cock. She relished in the moans coming from his throat. Her thighs began to burn as she crouched over him but she pushed through, needing his release deep inside her.

Tyrion reached for his wife's hips as his climax came erupting and she collapsed on top of him, completely spent. They both lay sweating and panting while Tyrion's cock emptied into Linnea's sweet cunt.

They gently rolled to their sides, trying to stay connected at their hips but eventually he slid out of her leaving a small puddle of their mixed juices on the desk.

He nuzzled Linnea's hair, inhaling her exotic scent.

"Happy name day to me," Linnea whispered and they both laughed.

12