Tyrone’s Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the legal end being taken care of, Tyrone bought a high quality digital video camera, a tripod, and SD cards capable of recording up to twelve hours of video. He decided that his laptop needed to be upgraded, so he bought a new one and had two high quality photo and video editing programs installed. Then he began asking around about someone that could help him set up a web sight.

From that day forward, the video camera went everywhere Tyrone went. He began shooting video with every woman he fucked that would allow it, and paid them a few bucks for signing the release. He tried, but was unsuccessful in getting permission to record his stripping gigs. Since all the women were married, they didn't want video of their parties floating around out of their control. That was disappointing, but he understood their point and didn't push the issue. He would just have to wait until he was fucking them, and record that.

Tyrone's good fortune continued with his stripping gigs, he was making almost as much money with that as he did at his regular job. His list of married white women that wanted his cock was growing, and his video collection grew as well. Then another stroke of luck came his way. He met with the woman that was the hostess at the pool party, which had given him the video idea, for an afternoon fucking session. When he asked her about setting up his camera to record the fucking, she began questioning his reason. He knew she was a very successful graphic artist, and her husband was in advertising. Which was why he was away so much, giving her the time to fuck him with more regularity than any of the other women. He explained what he wanted to do with a web site. She loved the idea, and since much of her work was for internet use, she had extensive knowledge about web sites and how to set them up. She agreed to help for a piece of the pie. They agreed on an eighty-twenty split. He set up his camera, and they fucked for three hours! Before they parted ways, he called his lawyer friend and set up a meeting with him for the next day to hammer out the details, and draw up the required paperwork.

The next days meeting with Tyrone's lawyer took about two hours to set up the partnership. Needing a bank account to receive the proceeds, they went to an agreed upon bank and set up three accounts. One for the partnership and one for each of them. From there he and his new partner went to lunch and discussed details of what he wanted. She suggested two web sites rather than one. First there would be a free site with still pics and short video clips. They could take what Tyrone already had and chop it up into short clips, then take still shots from those. There would be a window with a link leading the viewer to the paid membership site to see the full video that the clips were cut from. They would wait until they had a million hits on the free site before opening the paid site, giving them time to shoot more video. They also decided that Tyrone would need some help fucking the women to increase the number of videos produced and to keep it interesting for the paying members. They agreed that just one guy fucking a bunch of different women wouldn't hold interest for very long. Viewers needed to know that the next video posted wouldn't be more of the same. Now that those decisions were made, they could concentrate on building the two sites and collecting content.

Tyrone knew that for this venture to be successful, he would need big cocks and screaming, well fucked women. The first huge cock, other than his, to come to mind was his father. Pops was longer and thicker than he was, and he was sure Pops would jump at the chance to fuck a lot of white pussy! When Tyrone told him what he wanted to do, Pops agreed without hesitation. Tyrone's new partner said she would take one, or more accurately, some for the team, to get a jump on boosting the amount of content they had on hand to work with.

Over the next week, they shot eight hours of video with Pops fucking her brains out, and twelve hours of the two of them fucking her. She was exhausted from fucking but delighted with now getting fucked by two huge cocks! He also had her learn how to swallow a cock during the fuck sessions that week. That would be far more entertaining for the viewer than the standard cock sucking that could be seen anywhere on the internet. All the other women would need to learn the technique as well. She spent the next week cutting clips and stills from what they now had, and creating a catalog for their inventory. Each SD card would be given a number, then along with the number, the woman's name, run time, and date would be listed in the catalog. He and Pops spent that week fucking and filming more women. Tyrone also started talking to friends about fucking for the camera. He didn't want anything less than a twelve inch cock, so unfortunately some of his friends didn't make the cut, but within a few days he had four more guys to help. Part of their agreement was that they would refrain from fucking any woman that Tyrone didn't set up for them, to help prevent introducing any STD's into his operation. He would see to it that they had plenty of pussy to fuck in return. They had to be checked by a doctor before they fucked the first one, and had to be checked once a month afterward. If they did choose to fuck outside the operation, they would have to be checked at their own expense, by his doctor, before they could rejoin the rotation. Tyrone set that up with a doctor friend that he trusted.

They would also need a place to shoot the videos. Asking these women to allow it in their homes would be an unreasonable expectation. There was a small beach side motel that Tyrone had used to fuck some of his women that was pretty quiet, clean, and easy to find. He had gotten to know the clerk there, so he offered a proposition that the clerk couldn't refuse. When they would use a room to shoot, the clerk would put any other guests far enough away that the women being fucked wouldn't be heard, thereby preventing any problems with other guests. Tyrone would let him know when they were finished so he could then fill the rooms close by. As his reward, Tyrone would watch the office while the clerk paid the woman for that day a visit. He would be allowed a blow job and some pussy. The clerk jumped at the chance to fuck Tyrone's women, he knew they were all out of his league and this was the only way he would ever get to fuck any woman of that caliber. He also agreed to not fuck any other women. If he did, he would get himself checked before fucking one of Tyrone's women.

Tyrone's partner, being the good sport that she was, took more hits for the team. In three separate shoots, she took on Tyrone, Pops, and two of the friends, all four of the friends, then all six men, for six hours on the first two, and eight hours on the last. And of course sucked and fucked the clerk three times. Tyrone had three more women that agreed to two gang bangs each. They each did a six hour shoot with four men and an eight hour shoot with all six... and of course each woman had to give up some pussy for the clerk. It was decided that they now had enough content to open the paid site when the time came.

Tyrone and his partner decided they were ready. The free site was finished and the paid site only needed a few more days. They made the free site available on the internet on a Friday morning. It was far more successful than they hoped for... they had a million hits by Sunday night! They couldn't believe how fast it took off. They concluded that they had set their sights too low. Apparently there is an enormous number of people that want to see beautiful white women get fucked by huge black cocks! Now they had to rush to get the paid site finished, but in order to make sure they didn't make any mistakes, they planned to wait and open the paid site the following Friday.

In the mean time, Tyrone had two strip gigs scheduled. Both with two dances, going to full nude on the first, and a gang bang shoot with Pops and the four others. Both of the strip shows were pool side. The first was with ten women, the second with fifteen. He ended up fucking all twenty five beautiful wives! He would be fucking all of them again later, hopefully on camera. At the gang bang shoot, he was so exhausted, he didn't fuck the woman, he just took care of the camera and sort of directed the others. The up side was, he was able to get some close up shots at different points, which would end up creating some better quality footage. That shoot would eventually lead to a second camera which would be used for different angles and close ups. Again, creating better quality footage.

Friday morning, Tyrone met with his partner at her home to launch the paid web site. They launched and watched the counter. Within the hour it started getting hits. Before noon they had viewers paying to see the site. By mid afternoon they were getting positive feedback from the new members. Although it was early yet, they were ecstatic about what looked like was going to be a success. When they reached their first hundred paying members, to celebrate, they went for a swim and fucked in the pool... without the camera. That would be the last time for years his dick was inside a pussy without it being recorded. With in two months, the deposits in his account were more than his regular job and strip gigs together!

Tyrone had become a financial success using what nature gave him, some imagination, help from his friends, and yes, just dumb luck. He and his partner would continue to grow their business by launching more web sites with different types of content. One of those would turn out to be their second most successful. The content on that one was generated and uploaded by viewers, and was separated on the site in different categories. Tyrone's favorite category was, of course, cheating wives.

Tyrone's partner ended up divorced inside of a year after the launch of the first paid site. Her husband, when he learned what she had been doing, didn't much care for sharing her pussy with so many other men. She had to give up everything that was marital property. There was so much material that could be used against her in court, she didn't even try to fight it. She bought a big house on the beach for herself, and had one of the bedrooms converted into a set where they could shoot their videos in a more private atmosphere. But she would never remarry. Even though she gave her body to many men, she would never give her heart to another. It still belonged to her now ex-husband, and always would. That was her biggest regret in life, that she had lost the love of her life pursuing her other love... huge black cock!

Tyrone eventually quit his trainer job at the gym, but would not give up the strip gigs and fucking on camera for years. He even began paying his friends a "stud fee" for their participation when they fucked on camera. Although he eventually fathered two children, Tyrone never married. He was happy being single, and always had all the female attention he wanted. Plus he was now financially set for the rest of his life. The gamble had paid off, and he couldn't be happier!

12