All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 14 - Part 03'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A necessary chapter

This chapter was what the story needed to keep it going. Especially after all the highs they had been through in the past, this helped to bring it back down to reality. It was good and really uncovers the downsides of fame. Hope the next chapter comes out soon!

MbeseMbeseover 6 years ago

Love this story. Honestly one of the best ones on here this year. Would love to see a happy ending for them, but I know you must be honest to the story and what will be,will be. Can't wait to see where you take us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
rob

Please keep going they have became real to me. Just please

Let this calm down soon i cried so mush and you know you shouldn't.

Make a 66 y.o.gay romantic cry. Thank you for your writing's and sharing

Them with us. You great work so please never stop. Bobby

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. It means a lot to know what you think. You know what, they're kinda real to me too. I'm glad I've been able to write this so far and make them exist outside my own head. Hope you give me more feedback :)

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter, I really love this story and these characters. This chapter was needed and I think 1-2 more chapters and the story could easily be concluded. (Or more!)

But did I miss something? It went from Chapter 13 to Chapter 14 pt 3... did I miss 14.1 and 14.2?

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for telling me what you think. It s great to get comments. No you didn't miss anything. Just a way to explain that this chapter was the beginning a new part. I didn't really know it when I started it lol but chapter 1 to 5 is part 1. Chapter 6 to 13 is part 2 and chapt 14 to...?, will be part 3. Yeah two more chapters for sure maybe more I'll see where the story takes me. Thanks again

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

Glad to hear it. Like I said, I’ve never felt such a connection to harassers before, you’re doing a tremendous job, I think linking cold play songs has really brought the story to life. I’m a fan myself, and now when some of these songs come on, I think of this story and the songs become even more real (even though it’s a faux story lol)

I imagine that once they resolve their problems (which I hope happens, but I also want to see them struggle through in a raw and honest way, not just super easy forgiveness) anyways. I had this vision of them doing a concert right after they reconcile where they sing Fix You and it takes on a whole new intimacy and meaning. I know I’d bawl my eyes out for sure.

please don’t let Mark sleep with Damien during the break up. That would be freaking brutal!

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years agoAuthor

Great to know I pulled it off. That amazes me because I'm so not a writer. Plus English is not even my first language, I wasn't sure I was good enough to actually write a story. Although when I look back at the first chapters, I can see I've definitely improved. I'm editing the first chapters at the moment because the punctuation was so bad.

Anyways, this band has been a part of me for so long, I wanted to try and write about some of the things I had imagined around them. Coldplay songs are exactly the kind of music I imagined them to write. So many songs just fit them so well. It does bring the story to life I agree, it does for me too.

About Damien... humm, I just don't know. I know readers probably don't want him to... but I kinda do... I think he'll be back though... I'm not gonna say anything because I'm still not sure but something might happen...

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

I agree, I’m re-reading the first chapters and your writing style and flow has improved a ton. Kuddos my friend.

I’m so anxious about Damien lol. But whatever happens is your prerogative! I’ll read and probably love the story regardless...but still anxious now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Sad...

I'm so pissed off at the way Mark decided to handle this situation. What he just did in walking away like a fucking little girl when Robbie needs him so badly right now is the most selfish and dangerous thing he could do. Robbie should tell him to go get fucked! Maybe Mark can go hook up with Damien now, and just finish him off!!! That will probably be the next chapter... This story really sucks right now, not very well thought out at all... But its just unrealistic fiction anyway... So who really gives a fuck... Obviously Marks doesn't!!!!!

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years agoAuthor
no worries

Sorry you didn't like it but I kinda like the fact that you care about the characters enough to be pissed off. I must be doing something right. Damien will be back at the end of the the next chapter yeah. The story kinda writes itself sometimes and I never really know for sure what I'm gonna write but it doesn't seem like Mark will be hooking up with Damien after all so don't be too upset. I've submitted ch.15 today actually so it should be published soon.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

To Anonymous:- not dealt with anyone who's pressing the 'self-destruct' button I think! There DOES come a point when, if they're NOT listening to those who care about them, that SOMEONE - usually the person closest to them - HAS to give them a metaphorical boot up the arse. Not only that those closest generally CAN'T be the ones to help, not until the addict/near addict has had help from those who actually know what they're doing.

The Mark character WASN'T 'acting like a little girl' he was trying to get Rob to admit that he had problems AND protecting himself - you've clearly forgotten that he had a father who was an, and I quote, "angry drunk" do you really think someone who's survived such a bloody awful upbringing could sit around and watch their partner destroy all that's good that they've got?! Get into the sub-text Anon.

Anyway to my own points:- break-up sex good at the time but oh-so-bad when you walk away or get left behind.

L.A. really? The home of entertainment excess?! It should have been in the wilds of Canada somewhere!

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Isemen

If it wasn't for the fact that I was writing an erotic fiction, they wouldn't have had sex in this chapter. But I kinda of felt like this chapter needed a sex scene.

Yeah, L.A, I know. I chose L.A because I really wanted Rob to fuck up lol don't ask me why!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Actually loved this chapter

This was a hard chapter to read when my main reason for reading is to see the love these two have flourish. And their stupid destructive actions have made that hard sometimes. And I don’t buy into the excuse that “oh they are young” or “it’s just harmless fun” or “ they are rockstars, what do you expect.” These are the exact lies Rob told himself (and the others too to lesser extents). Reckless thoughts lead to reckless actions - whether that’s alcohol, drugs, sexual infidelities, etc these behaviors lead to heartache, destroyed relationships and shattered lives. There is no happy ending when these actions are pursued. I hope Rob takes this wake up call and shapes up without doing more damage or digging himself deeper into misery. For the reader who felt Mark “acted like a little girl by walking away” you fortunately have never watched a loved one descend into addiction. There is only so many second chances and excuses you can give before you realize the best and only way you can help the person you deeply love is to force them to see themselves for what they’ve become. Whether that’s leaving, rehab, kicking them out, or what - you truly are loving them so much that you make them be better. But they have to realize it and want to change. Until then they will continue to make destructive choices that result in hurt and misery. I hope Rob doesn’t continue to spiral - and I really hope that neither of them seek comfort in the pleasures of others’ flesh but I know that will happen. They have been too loose and blind to the damage this causes so I suspect we will have more of that as much as I wish they don’t. It’s such a shame that this love story has to include these horrible obstacles but I guess that adds interest and intrigue. I for one don’t mind reading stories where the well-developed main characters just aalove each other completely, and respect the other. Hope Mark and Rob get to this point...

Another odd thing is that a critical plot point about Mark talking to his mom and connecting with his bio dad happened during the time jump between Ch 13 and 14. Would have loved to read about how that happened, what was said with his mother, how Mark first reacted to contact with dad, what happened after the concert with Any and Thomas. So much skipped over in favor of jumping right into Rob’s selfish and shitty behavior!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 13 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info